#401 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio
@erkan12 said:

@brusier: Good post.

Hulk's strength = INCALCULABLE

Also Hulk does not need any FTL speed, since he is a GIANT, giants does not have that kind of speed. Doomsday speed is more than enough and Hulk is fast as Doomsday. Also you might want to look at this topic, i picked up most of the Hulk's speed feats ; http://www.comicvine.com/profile/erkan12/blog/superhuman-speed-of-hulk/96881/

Actually, calculating Hulk's strength with mathematical formula proves he has speed faster than light.

Hulk's strength and speed at which that force moves is what's being calculated in that scan. A measure of power.

The gamma powerful body of the Hulk.

Its called "gamma energy" for a reason. Its energy is reliant on the objects speed of vibration.

The speed at which electromagnetic waves go in the horizontal direction isn't what gives them their great power. The mass of the wave is so tiny that the speed means nothing, even going at lightspeed.

Gamma waves are transverse waves, like all other elcetrmagnetic raditaion. Their maximum power is not determined by how fast they move in the horizontal direction, but on the rate at which they shake up and down.

Hulk physical power is gamma rays, waves that give off energy that is equaivalent to a great many tiny masses individually moving at light-speed. Combine those masses and speeds and see what you get. The perdpendicular oscsillation of a gamma ray is so fast that an electromagnetic wave can travel no more than picometer in its horizontal motion within that same moment.

Large quantities of gamma rays are emitted by the sun and gamm ray bursts can light up a universe and outshine all other stars for a brief time.

The power of gamma rays on full display here as the Hulk's "gamma-spawned might" can also give light to an "eons-dark cosmos" in Incredible Hulk #126:

Hulk's energy doesn't come from being as massive as planet.

The power of Hulk is on the level of a star or greater. A Perfect example of a powerhouse.

So powerful is that the Hulk that on of the first times the military barely manages to capture him, he must be held with a cage of anti-matter beams inTales to Astonish #78:

Army scientist, Dr. Zaxon is incapable of even measuring the Hulk's vast power with a geiger counter. "I can hardly believe these readings! He's a veritable blast furnace of limitless organic energy! There is no way to even measure is strength!" From Tales to Astonish #78:

Once again, we can see the Hulk's power easily dwarfs any nuclear assault that earth can muster. Here he shown ripping through a bunker designed to withstand the explosion of many thousands of megatons in magnitude. "Against the force of the gamma-energized Hulk.... it fares not well at all inincredible Hulk #177:

The pressure Savage Hulk's strength can exert is so powerful, Savage Hulk "[a]lmost effortlessly stops the speeding train with the sheer gamma-ray power of his iron-muscled body!" From Fantastic Four #26:

THE INCREDIBLE HULK #112

"The Hulk cannot tire! The more he fights--the stronger he becomes!"

"Though the Incredible Hulk is subjected to deadly forces beyond mortal description, still does the indescribable Gamma Ray Energy within his massive frame continue to sustain him -- still does his mighty heart beat on, as his all-consuming rage increases with every passing second!"

"An incalculable will to live!"

From Incredible Hulk #270:

Indestructible Hulk #1 Incredilbe Hulk #410 showing the nuclear power of the Hulk:

AND...

Here's the Whole Scene of Hulk Pushing apart the two Spheres of Matter and Anti-matter (Marvel Team-Up Annual #2):

This feat involving matter and anti matter is akin to the "irrestible force meets the immovable object".

Anti-matter electrons are on opposite spin from normal matter's electrons and when they collide they build to their maximum attainable pressure, and then destroy each other and those forces of atomic destruction are converted into an energetic explosion, the matter and antimatter being destroyed in the process.

Antimatter realeases 100 percent of atom's energy. 1 gram of matter has the energy of 21 kiloton explosion. It impression that every fiber of Hulk's body is more powerful than this. Even more impressive is that Hulk's can withstand enoguh antimatter to destroy the earth.

#402 Posted by cdiddyman911 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay for the people in every thread with Supes saying "Supes immediatly speedblitzes" NO. He almost never has done that against people and wont do it against him. So please STOP

#403 Edited by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@cdiddyman911: Ironic considering he consistently speed blitzes.

#404 Edited by cdiddyman911 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
#405 Posted by w0nd (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

@dum529001: not to discredit the ftl post, because you put a lot of thought into it, but how come he has trouble tagging people like wolverine or spider-man, even opponents like daredevil have evaded his punches, as someone in another thread said, his remote control car is powered by electricity...but it doesn't go as fast as lightning....

#406 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4333 posts) - - Show Bio
#407 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

@dum529001: not to discredit the ftl post, because you put a lot of thought into it, but how come he has trouble tagging people like wolverine or spider-man, even opponents like daredevil have evaded his punches, as someone in another thread said, his remote control car is powered by electricity...but it doesn't go as fast as lightning....

Hulk's power is actaually gamma radiaton. Its not just something he feeds off of, he puts it out as well with the strongest motions of his body.

And Superman has had troubling plenty of times tagging people who are nowhere near superhuman speed or as fast as he is.

Also, dodging something isn't purely about speed. Dodging the aim of a projectile just before its trained on its target and fires is not the same as matcching its speed. Its not a feat of pure speed.

Moving at the same time or after the projectile is fired making it in time is about speed, especially if you and the projectile are traveling the exact same distance is about speed.

Wolverine and Spider-man and others without very extreme supereme speed use this technique to dodge all kinds of projectiles.

#408 Edited by w0nd (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

@dum529001: True, but there is dodging something fast, and then dodging something that is faster than light, and even dare devil has done done, which makes faster than light either not very impressive, or these opponents who are street levellers like dare devil able to avoid faster than light attacks. Seems kind of off. I guess I will just have to read more.

#409 Posted by Ultimus45 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

If I may say something to, I believe that Hulk has it. The idea of a sun dipped superman has no scare factor to me but it does rise a question. Doesn't Hulk get stronger with larger amounts of radiation or is it just physically bigger. Either way, Maestro is what happens when Hulk is overly indulged in radiation which the sun is an abundance of. Maestro was said to be able to regenerate form a single cell from bone marrow, thats like Lobo levels of regeneration. Also, strength is not the only stat that is upd the more stressed Hulk is, durability, stamina and speed are also increased as well. Finally, the speed factor is a great asset to superman, but Hulk has the thunderclap which is known to knock flyers or speedsters out and has enough agility to catch caps shield. And i believed Banner is still concious in WB so all this power still has the intelligence of the 8th smartest person in the world

#410 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

N52 still has nothing to say he'd survive the end of the world.

#411 Edited by Theorder14 (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes wins imo

#412 Posted by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimus45: Hulk is powered by gamma radiation, which can be found in the sun. But the atmosphere of the Earth catches most of the gamma radiation or else we would be hearing nonsense of hulk getting powered by the sun. The thunderclap is pis and will not work for a few reasons. One of them being superman can probably do it to. And who has he taken down with a thunderclap that is in superman's tier of speed? Quicksilver? Superman can run/fly laps around him. Hulk was hurt plenty of times in the wwhulk issue, so that alone tells me that he is not as invincible as everyone makes him sound. And that regeneration nonsense is flawed, he has been knocked out by physical/brute force plenty of times. an example would be silver surfer. Superman bench pressed the WEIGHT OF THE ENTIRE EARTH! FOR FIVE DAYS straight with no sunlight. So he did this while in an arguably WEAKENED state and STILL asked if they had more. Hulk caused an earth quake and almost destroyed eastern seaboard by walking. He was not actually going to break the world for all we know, he just simply said that so it can be assumed as hyperbole.He stalemated sentry IN AN ALL OUT FIGHT AT BEST, and the casualties looked like barely a few city blocks. Anybody who fights hulk that can fly usually does not fly, or forget how to maneuver themselves.

@dratini1331:How about superman hovering in the air and flying away. As he was shown to be able to breathe in space, and even flew so fast back to earth he BEAT teleportation. That alone says even if hulk COULD DESTROY THE EARTH. Which he only SAID he could do, he could escape in time.

@w0nd:Show no regards. He believes that because he is powered by gamma radiation, that he somehow has all the literal physical properties of gamma radiation.

@dum529001:You did not have to spam the entire page with hulk respect thread scans. Why do you always do this? Anyways, your argument Hulk is ftl is flawed. Being empowered by, and being the physical embodiment of or having literal physical properties of it are different things altogether. I will post what you said.

The speed at which electromagnetic waves go in the horizontal direction isn't what gives them their great power. The mass of the wave is so tiny that the speed means nothing, even going at lightspeed.

Gamma waves are transverse waves, like all other elcetrmagnetic raditaion. Their maximum power is not determined by how fast they move in the horizontal direction, but on the rate at which they shake up and down.

Hulk physical power is gamma rays, waves that give off energy that is equaivalent to a great many tiny masses individually moving at light-speed. Combine those masses and speeds and see what you get. The perdpendicular oscsillation of a gamma ray is so fast that an electromagnetic wave can travel no more than picometer in its horizontal motion within that same moment.

Large quantities of gamma rays are emitted by the sun and gamm ray bursts can light up a universe and outshine all other stars for a brief time.

He may be fueled by gamma radiation, but he is not literally some embodiment of it. Nor does he have literal physical properties of gamma rays. SO all of this is moot. And gamma rays pretty much have some of the smallest wavelengths out of the spectrum so everything in that last sentence makes no sense. Gamma rays may travel at the speed of light, due to being light, but hulk's muscles are not literally gamma rays, hulks feet are not literal wavelengths of gamma rays. He is fueled by it, and a boost of it can give him strength, that is all. All those scans are either a. from a classic or old comic, b. pis or c. have nothing to do with this topic, or are even from world breaker hulk, the hulk we are debating, not savage, not anything else.

#413 Posted by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (430 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy wins. Lol I drew this on my new drawing tablet. My 15th birthday is not until July but the got it for me early cause I like to draw.
#414 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio
@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo said:

@dratini1331:How about superman hovering in the air and flying away. As he was shown to be able to breathe in space, and even flew so fast back to earth he BEAT teleportation. That alone says even if hulk COULD DESTROY THE EARTH. Which he only SAID he could do, he could escape in time.

That is a decent assumption, but the odds of him flying away and just running from WBH is also very slim. WBH should be able to tag him at least a few times, and that should be enough to gradually weaken the N52 superman.

Also, he didn't beat teleportation, he arrived there after the Outlaws. While it only took him a few seconds to reach from Earth to Pluto, I doubt he'll just run away from hulk given his current pension towards brawling it out.

EDIT: By the way, that's a friggin sweet drawing XD

#415 Edited by ssj_god (5213 posts) - - Show Bio

tough call.. superman is really fast.. allthough i don't actually believe in that speedblitz s**t.. but supes gonna clearly land majority of attacks, and he's more versetile too.. and what if he takes hulk outside of earth's atmosphere?

#416 Posted by Experio (16031 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#417 Edited by Erkan12 (2730 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker stomps New 52 Sups

#419 Edited by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: I do not mean flying away mid battle, i was saying it in response to what if hulk destroys the world, how would he survive it. In that specific case, although very unlikely, superman would try to escape. but now that I read the Op again, it said no bfr, so world breaker hulk would not destroy the earth. And considering that is literally ethe entirety of world breaker hulk's sole feats, I do not see why everyone is making cases for him. Does anybody have any feats of hulk reacting to someone on supes level. Not just saying"He can react to speedsters?" Because the only speedsters he has beaten are quicksilver (not on supes level) sentry (did not use super-speed combat and barely super speed in flying when fighting world breaker. Honestly, he was basically slamming his face into hulks fist ) He cannot react to superman. And he did not beat them? I guess it is up for interpretation. I believe he beat them there and was simply in the air when they came because he did not feel like flying down. But I guess others can believe he was going to fly down to the ground but did not have enough time before they got to Earth. I think it is the first because he looked pretty settled in the air. But even if he did not beat them that still puts him very far above hulk. Being able to fly and navigate to that exact place. Anyways, I have one scan, that will shatter all doubt of superman never getting touched by hulk...... here you go.

P.s.: Thanks. The drawing was fun to draw

#421 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo: actually, you can see that in the scan, flash was cocky, and did not even fight seriously. supermans speed is going to be his main factor here, and might end in a stalemate for hulk can not touch superman, and superman can not put down hulk.

#422 Edited by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa: Flash is messing around at first but he gets serious as it progresses. You can tell when superman tries to punch him and he has a look on his face, and then flash is surprised that his reflexes were good enough to catch him off guard. Not to mention the fact that superman's main factor is not just his speed. Actually his strength is greater than world breaker hulk's. If anybody wants to know why I think that they can go right ahead and ask, but until then, I will just use speed since it is simpler to debate.

#423 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo: messing around? now how did you come to that conclusion? the only time flash looks surprised is when he got flicked. and go on, show us supermans strength. note that lifting power does not equal punching power, and that lifting earth feat shows only his stamina.

#424 Posted by Raycat (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk with ease

#425 Posted by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@raycat: Not even for either side

#426 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo: He doesn't need to react... The moment Superman touches him he's going to release a planet busting burst into his face. That's the whole point of WBH... That's why every time he touches something say, going from softly stepping into the ground and almost sinking the eastern seaboard, to clash in the air with an equally strong being resulting in the annihilation of an entire planet, all the living things on it, and shattering one of its moon.

Passively he's already going to be attacking Superman with quite a huge amount of force within an omnidirectional range, the moment they connect Superman is not tanking such force to the face without being KO'd... Let alone N-52 Superman.

If anything, Hulk can't lose and the best case-scenario for Superman is a stalemate.

#427 Posted by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa: His punches felt from watch tower (out of orbit. to center of earth)

#428 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo: I disagree, new 52 supes does not use his speed to dance around his opponents, not like used to anyways. He's been tagged by Atlanteans and Orion, and even a vonomed batman (though obviously PIS). Superman's combat speed managed to time a hit on a non-serious flash before he even knew what the speed force, but that's honestly about it. He's never really shown to do much more than ram people head on.

The taggin flash scan is overestimated and overrated. N52 Barry isn't even FTL yet, though his top speeds trend towards lightspeed, it requires effort on his part and lots of acceleration. Clark can fly at those speeds fairly easily, but he simply can't fight at that speed. He can only really tackle at that speed. Superman in the n52 simply does not have excessive combat speeds required to say he would never be hit.

As for the teleportation race, just because he was appears settled in the air really doesn't mean he beat them. They were already talking amongst themselves when he showed up, and as we saw in What Price Tomorrow, Kal can come from orbit and nearly stop on a dime. He's also appears to be just arriving with his hair still slicked back and in a "landing pose", or rather, his body language makes it seem like he was slowing down.

Superman brawls it out all the time n52, and he consistently takes hits to the face, like he did against Helspont. Superman definitely has a speed advantage, but only in rushing, and it's not enough to say he would never get tagged. Even if he did have the almighty speed edge, it's highly unlikely that he would never get tagged, as we've seen him get tagged by people despite abusing his speed. A lucky punch or good timing can still land hits a plenty on him.

N52's best durability feat was him getting kicked across the US by Wraith or hit from the US to Ireland by that dragon (I haven't read that issue sadly ;.;), but that's not at the level to survive tanking multiple hits from a planet buster who's going all out.

#429 Posted by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo: He doesn't need to react... The moment Superman touches him he's going to release a planet busting burst into his face.

So? And that will do anything? He tanked Darkseid's omega beams. I think he has proven he will not roll over from a punch that hulk delivers.

That's the whole point of WBH... That's why every time he touches something say, going from softly stepping into the ground and almost sinking the eastern seaboard, to clash in the air with an equally strong being resulting in the annihilation of an entire planet, all the living things on it, and shattering one of its moon.

Can you show me a feat of that? Or are you talking about the one with red she hulk that was due to energy output. This is nothing but hyperbole. He ALMOST did. We did not get to see if he would ACTUALLY be able to break the world. So saying planet busting level is sort of vague. Maybe multi-continent busting level.

Passively he's already going to be attacking Superman with quite a huge amount of force within an omnidirectional range, the moment they connect Superman is not tanking such force to the face without being KO'd... Let alone N-52 Superman.

Superman punched H'el so hard it was felt from the core of the earth to the watch tower in outer orbit. Which is in omnidirectional range as well to be felt from those places, so this is nothing new to superman. And besides, superman has way too many long range options as well. Juggernaut and wolverine put up a decent fight, and wolverine actually did get some hits in. If wolverine can get past hulks reaction time, so can superman.

If anything, Hulk can't lose and the best case-scenario for Superman is a stalemate.

This is a complete and utter lie. The best person hulk beat was sentry, and he was acting like a statue.

#430 Posted by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: To be fair hulk was tagged by pretty much everyone he fought. He took just about every single hit dealt to him almost the entire scenario, so what does this say about world war hulk? IF even wolverine was able to get a few good shots in. Those instances you named were all pis. Wolverine got some decent hits on him, storm blew him back like a piece of paper, Juggernaut put up a decent fight, etc. New 52 superman simply has low showings just like hulk does. And superman tanked darksied's omega beams. Superman brawling is pis. Because whenever he does it, its someone way below him in strength. Superman blew away a blast of fire meant to set entire city of metropolis on fire. Why do I think that is a bit more potent than the wind storm blew hulk away with? He broke green lanterns constructs. He also threw super girl in the air when she was pushing him back and stated that had she not been able to fly she would have been flung into orbit. Keep in mind supergirl is a kryptonian as well. I will debate more tomorrow but I have a toothache so I have to go to dentist lol.

#431 Posted by deadcool_XD (37 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was in a movie it would go exactly like this. Hulk would beat the ____ out of superman, destroy a bunch of buildings in metropolis and than rapidly punches superman in the face leaving him to bleed. Lois would come over weeping. Than superman would get up bring hulk into the sun get super powered and defeat him, than next time lex will take hulk and make him stronger. It is basically superman vs. apocalypse, except hulk is much stronger than apocalypse. In comics it must be seen like this the one who is more violet usually loses do to good always win theory, in this case hulk represents war and weapons so superman needs to represent good.

#432 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4333 posts) - - Show Bio
#433 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo:

He didn't tanked it, they beams were right through his body from a Darkseid that wasn't aiming to kill him in the first place. He has proven NOTHING to suggest he can tank a planet busting force let alone multiple of them.

Can you show me a feat of that? Or are you talking about the one with red she hulk that was due to energy output. This is nothing but hyperbole. He ALMOST did. We did not get to see if he would ACTUALLY be able to break the world. So saying planet busting level is sort of vague. Maybe multi-continent busting level.

That's precisely what im talking about, energy projection. I don't how what you didn't understand about my argument if im talking exclusively about that. He didn't almost did it, there's a scan that deliberately shows the planet he's been on getting obliterated in a very explicit way. I mean... This is ridiculous, how could you NOT see he busted a planet if there's an entire scan showing exactly that. The statement is not vague if it has statements, on-panel showings and it's corroborated in his biographical entry of 2011. Your ignorance is outstanding.

Superman punched H'el so hard it was felt from the core of the earth to the watch tower in outer orbit. Which is in omnidirectional range as well to be felt from those places, so this is nothing new to superman. And besides, superman has way too many long range options as well. Juggernaut and wolverine put up a decent fight, and wolverine actually did get some hits in. If wolverine can get past hulks reaction time, so can superman.

So what? Hulk punched some Gamma Amped Wild boars and his punches were generating 5.7 earthquakes all around the world without the slightest of efforts... he wasn't even mad. Whereas Hulk was shrugging off continent sized attacks without trouble ultimately exchanging punches with a foe equally amped as him which was obliterating a planet over and over and over again. Hell, his fight in the moon with Skrull Bolt was decimating it as well as generating gravitational changes on earth that were felt by Namor in seemingly deep waters, he was incredibly far from World Breaker Hulk potential. Good lord... I wish i had my HD right now, i would turn your arguments to dust.

Your ignoring the point... HE DOESN'T NEED TO REACT IF HE CAN ATTACK HIM WITHOUT MOVING WITHIN AN OMNIDIRECTIONAL RANGE WITH A BURST THAT GENERATES AROUND 15 BILLION TONS OF FORCE WHICH MOVES AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT, LET ALONE RELEASING IT ON CONTACT. There, caps to see if you're going to conveniently ignore it.

This is a complete and utter lie. The best person hulk beat was sentry, and he was acting like a statue.

By now i don't think it worths the debate. Your quite unaware of what you're talking about. wait a few hours... I'll come up with the scans you're looking for.

#434 Posted by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that my brother debated, I will throw my two cents in. I say it is a stalemate. Hulk has the best tactics in offense, but superman has the best tactics defense.

#435 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo: Get that tooth looked at :O

I'm not saying Hulk is faster, I don't believe he is, but without BFR, Superman HAS to fight it out with him. Normally, I'd agree that hurling hulk into space is perfectly acceptable, but that's BFR, which isn't allowed.

N52 brawling is not PIS, he almost always does it, regardless of whom he's fighting. He doesn't have any showings of real skill or speed fighting, and most of his speed is in regard to him bullrushing. His showing of blowing out the fire was impressive, but Hulk's thunderclaps have been compared to hurricanes and nuclear blast winds. Point is that Hulk will eventually tag superman, and Hulk's hits are worth more than n52 Superman's in my opinion. I don't think it's necessarily easy, but Hulk would eventually win out.

#436 Posted by Kingant27 (5015 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate threads like this because it just comes down to (fanboying and arguing); with no particular reasons for who wins.

Superman does have superior speed and reaction time, whereas IMO Hulk is stronger, more destructive and smarter due to Banner, not to mention World Breaker Hulk is Hulk's strongest incarnation(IMO), which was where displayed that just by taking a step he could cause a tsunami.

To KO= Superman

To Death= World Breaker Hulk

#437 Posted by reaverlation (15867 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH.

#438 Posted by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (430 posts) - - Show Bio

#439 Posted by mjolnirson (1327 posts) - - Show Bio

no matter how strongest the hulk is, i always put superman above him because he have more and more useful powers and the durability enough to go toe to toe against the hulk...superman win in a hard fight if Hulk is WBH, in a medium difficult fight if Hulk is WWH, easily stomp against any other version of the hulk.

#440 Posted by hyperbeing (382 posts) - - Show Bio

Quick question when hulk thunder clapped Logan it nearly split his head open (I mean he nearly killed him not literally) can't this effect be used against superman who also has great hearing I think hulk btw at least until I see a much more plausible reason for supes winning

#441 Posted by TheChosenLOLofGod (287 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets see.

Superman is stronger, much faster, more durable, can fly, better range attacks, more experience, better perception and senses.

Superman stomps.

#442 Edited by sheryinistoosexy (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux: You don't know anything about WB Hulk. He kills Superman easily.

#443 Posted by sheryinistoosexy (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux: You don't know anything about WB Hulk. He wins Superman easily, it's a stomp.

#444 Edited by Hollow_Point (626 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux said:

Lets see.

Superman is stronger, much faster, more durable, can fly, better range attacks, more experience, better perception and senses.

Superman stomps.

i disagree

#445 Posted by Ultimus45 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo: The destruction was not just a few city blocks, the entire eastern seaboard was in danger, earthquakes were being created and the reason there was no casualties because hulk did not want to kill anyone, You honestly think in an enraged wwh wouldn't kill a single human unless restraining himself. Ill give you that Supes can hold the worlsd for 5 days straight, but Hulk has his feats two, like pushing spheres of matter and anti matter apart. He has smashed a meteor twice the size of Earth while in a weaker persona, and had created enough force and radiation in a collision with Red-She Hulk that he obliterated a planet and all life on it.

#446 Edited by Erkan12 (2730 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbeing said:

Quick question when hulk thunder clapped Logan it nearly split his head open (I mean he nearly killed him not literally) can't this effect be used against superman who also has great hearing I think hulk btw at least until I see a much more plausible reason for supes winning

Also Hulk knocked out Hyperion (he has super hearing as well) before with thunderclap.

Gladiator ;

And spidey,

#447 Posted by Ultimus45 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadcool_xd: the sun won't kill Hulk, he can survive in space and has taken heat beams from gladiator that were at core temps of the sun. Plus radiation would only make him physically larger, only thing the sun would do is contain the hulk for years until he is large enough to resist its pull.

#448 Posted by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimus45: Like I said before, that was my brother not me. I think it is a stalemate. I think both sides lack what the other has. And due to lack of feats for both sides, due to world breaker hulk only being there for a few short panels, I have no idea what he is really capable of, so I cannot really say any side wins.

#449 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4462 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets see.

Superman stomps.

N52 Clark is defiantly NOT stronger than WBH.. WBH Strength>>>Superman.

But anyways Hulk should win due to N52 Superman is much weaker than P52 and can easily be beaten with physicals.

#450 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo said:

@ultimus45: Hulk is powered by gamma radiation, which can be found in the sun. But the atmosphere of the Earth catches most of the gamma radiation or else we would be hearing nonsense of hulk getting powered by the sun. The thunderclap is pis and will not work for a few reasons. One of them being superman can probably do it to. And who has he taken down with a thunderclap that is in superman's tier of speed? Quicksilver? Superman can run/fly laps around him. Hulk was hurt plenty of times in the wwhulk issue, so that alone tells me that he is not as invincible as everyone makes him sound. And that regeneration nonsense is flawed, he has been knocked out by physical/brute force plenty of times. an example would be silver surfer. Superman bench pressed the WEIGHT OF THE ENTIRE EARTH! FOR FIVE DAYS straight with no sunlight. So he did this while in an arguably WEAKENED state and STILL asked if they had more. Hulk caused an earth quake and almost destroyed eastern seaboard by walking. He was not actually going to break the world for all we know, he just simply said that so it can be assumed as hyperbole.He stalemated sentry IN AN ALL OUT FIGHT AT BEST, and the casualties looked like barely a few city blocks. Anybody who fights hulk that can fly usually does not fly, or forget how to maneuver themselves.

@w0nd:Show no regards. He believes that because he is powered by gamma radiation, that he somehow has all the literal physical properties of gamma radiation.

@dum529001:You did not have to spam the entire page with hulk respect thread scans. Why do you always do this? Anyways, your argument Hulk is ftl is flawed. Being empowered by, and being the physical embodiment of or having literal physical properties of it are different things altogether. I will post what you said.

He may be fueled by gamma radiation, but he is not literally some embodiment of it. Nor does he have literal physical properties of gamma rays. SO all of this is moot. And gamma rays pretty much have some of the smallest wavelengths out of the spectrum so everything in that last sentence makes no sense. Gamma rays may travel at the speed of light, due to being light, but hulk's muscles are not literally gamma rays, hulks feet are not literal wavelengths of gamma rays. He is fueled by it, and a boost of it can give him strength, that is all. All those scans are either a. from a classic or old comic, b. pis or c. have nothing to do with this topic, or are even from world breaker hulk, the hulk we are debating, not savage, not anything else.

Yeah, Hulk's power is gamma rays. The power of gamma rays comes form how fast they move from side to side. Hulk's kinetic power has been measured as nuclear/gamma ray power.

Hulk puts out nuclear power with the power of his punches, the same energy he takes is also what he puts out.

Hulk certainly does put out the energy that he takes in, so your argument invalid.

Why would you even try to argue Hulk doesn't put out nuclear power with his strikes? You're just denying the Hulk's abilities, which is brute power.

Worldbreaker is just a very extremely powerful Hulk. He has the same ability, just amplified to a far greater degree. ​