#151 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17362 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: But still, superman, at his best has only shaken the planet by punching H'el. While this hulk actually destroyed a planet by punching someone, with a shockwave.

Even if we assume only one tenth of this was his feat, it's still several thousand times more potent than superman's earth shaking punches, that could 'topple mountains'.

Base hulk by himself has caused earthquakes by punching people:

@ghostravage: borrowing your scans.

This is when he isn't even angry.

I'm not trying to change your mind either. But I don't see how the 'shaking the planet' feat puts superman above hulk in striking strength.

#152 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: The "That's a shared feat" is a lame cop out people use to lowball the feat.

Bingo.

Here is another way to look at it for doubters:

RSH was roughly equal to WBH (don't ask me why, but they were portrayed that way in Heart of the Monster). So what happened when these two equal powers collided? The planet they were on exploded violently. Keep in mind they never hit the planet directly, that was just left over shock-waves from their clash.

Compare to when Superman has clashed with an equal. Any planets exploding indirectly? NOPE. Anything remotely close? NOPE.

#153 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17362 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@princearagorn1: The "That's a shared feat" is a lame cop out people use to lowball the feat.

Bingo.

RSH was roughly equal to WBH (don't ask me why, but they were portrayed that way in Heart of the Monster). So what happened when these two equal powers collided? The planet they were on exploded violently. Keep in mind they never hit the planet directly, that was just left over shock-waves from their clash.

Compare to when Superman has clashed with an equal. Any planets exploding indirectly? NOPE. Anything remotely close? NOPE.

that's exactly what I'm saying. Superman fighting with his equal merely shook the planet, which is replicated by base hulk. WB hulk is so much stronger than both of them.

That said, I still don't see hulk tagging superman.

#154 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: But still, superman, at his best has only shaken the planet by punching H'el. While this hulk actually destroyed a planet by punching someone, with a shockwave.

Even if we assume only one tenth of this was his feat, it's still several thousand times more potent than superman's earth shaking punches, that could 'topple mountains'.

I'm not trying to change your mind either. But I don't see how the 'shaking the planet' feat puts superman above hulk in striking strength.

but he didnt punch someone. it was the COMBINED power of them punching at eachother. So its invalid

#155 Posted by DeathandGrim (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar said:

@ghostravage said:

Bingo.

that's exactly what I'm saying. Superman fighting with his equal merely shook the planet, which is replicated by base hulk. WB hulk is so much stronger than both of them.

That said, I still don't see hulk tagging superman.

That ^

#157 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17362 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

but he didnt punch someone. it was the COMBINED power of them punching at eachother. So its invalid

But it's still several thousands of times above what superman did in combination with his equal.

What about that?

#158 Posted by pooty (11147 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

Bingo.

Technically speaking it is a shared feat. Common sense speaking: it is obvious that two people destroying a planet by vibrations PROVE that either can destroy a planet if they hit it directly. It also proves beyond planet shattering durability.

#159 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

Technically speaking it is a shared feat. Common sense speaking: it is obvious that two people destroying a planet by vibrations PROVE that either can destroy a planet if they hit it directly. It also proves beyond planet shattering durability.

Agreed.

#160 Posted by Wolverine08 (42239 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH.

#161 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:

But it's still several thousands of times above what superman did in combination with his equal.

What about that?

but nothing. its a shared feat and its invalid. look, i know its pretty cool, the artwork is awesome...but its the hulk, he has plenty of awesome feats...choose some that dont involve another characters full punch combined with hulks to pull off a feat.

#162 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

but nothing. its a shared feat and its invalid. look, i know its pretty cool, the artwork is awesome...but its the hulk, he has plenty of awesome feats...choose some that dont involve another characters full punch combined with hulks to pull off a feat.

Just because you make a declaration it doesn't count doesn't make it so. It happened, period. Shared feats are used all the time on this board, great example is Superman/MM/WW pulling Earth.

#163 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17362 posts) - - Show Bio

So, it's not ok to give him half the feat? why? And superman had h'el with him, too.

Anyway, why not give a superman feat that puts his striking strength above base hulk?

#164 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

Just because you make a declaration it doesn't count doesn't make it so. It happened, period. Shared feats are used all the time on this board, great example is Superman/MM/WW pulling Earth.

yup and yet people discount it because nobody knows the EXACT weight they were pulling. fact remains its a shared feat. do i think he could have broken the planet with a punch, of course, but it didnt happen that way. thats all im saying.

#165 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

So, it's not ok to give him half the feat? why? And superman had h'el with him, too.

Anyway, why not give a superman feat that puts his striking strength above base hulk?

no its just like the ww mmh and superman pulling the earth feat. everyone discounts it cause we cant measure who was pulling how much....so ok then lets apply that same logic here. how much is half. where does it say they punched at the same power level. we dont know

#166 Posted by eternityx (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:

What about that?

I already uploaded these. Now you give some better ones for Superman.

#167 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar said:

yup and yet people discount it because nobody knows the EXACT weight they were pulling. fact remains its a shared feat. do i think he could have broken the planet with a punch, of course, but it didnt happen that way. thats all im saying.

Both are shared feats, correct, for context purposes it's important to note that fact, but regardless it still happened. It demonstrates the power-level (hate to use that term because of DBZ...) WBH/RSH were at. Their power was beyond anything n52 Superman has demonstrated, thus-far. Obviously there is more to a battle than just power, but in that category, it's safe to say WBH is superior.

I think we are in agreement up to here, were we diverge does all the other fight factors (e.g. durability, speed, regenerative factor, experience, skill, other abilities, etc) favor Superman or WBH? I know your answer, you know mine! ;)

#168 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17362 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:

no its just like the ww mmh and superman pulling the earth feat. everyone discounts it cause we cant measure who was pulling how much....so ok then lets apply that same logic here. how much is half. where does it say they punched at the same power level. we dont know

But we know both of them were a clear match for each other. If something, hulk was consistantly stronger than rsh.

And still, compare that to what superman's fight with his equal did. Is it anywhere comparable? no. Superman's world shaking is, at best, comparable to base hulk's world shaking. Do you have anything better?

#169 Posted by GhostRavage (8960 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: You were the MAIN person defending that WW/Sups/MMH shared feat in the Wonder Woman vs Hulk thread. You're so obviously biased when Hulk is on game it's not even funny.

Hulk busted a planet, he could have done it before like it was stated SEVERAL TIMES in the run you didn't read yet feel so confident on making statements about it. Deal with it.

#170 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: You were the MAIN person defending that WW/Sups/MMH shared feat in the Wonder Woman vs Hulk thread. You're so obviously biased when Hulk is on game it's not even funny.

Hulk busted a planet, he could have done it before like it was stated SEVERAL TIMES in the run you didn't read yet feel so confident on making statements about it. Deal with it.

yes i was but that doesnt matter because i said FINE lets apply the same logic that was being told to be....get it or no?

fact remeains he did NOT bust that planet alone. deal with it

#171 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Proof that superman in the new 52 is 400 x the speed of light. I've never seen or never heard anything to suggest that. That would make him the fastest superman since the SA. You gotta be carefull who you listen too around here. Some people have come up with some wild calculations

#172 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:
@green_skaar said:

Both are shared feats, correct, for context purposes it's important to note that fact, but regardless it still happened. It demonstrates the power-level (hate to use that term because of DBZ...) WBH/RSH were at. Their power was beyond anything n52 Superman has demonstrated, thus-far. Obviously there is more to a battle than just power, but in that category, it's safe to say WBH is superior.

I think we are in agreement up to here, were we diverge does all the other fight factors (e.g. durability, speed, regenerative factor, experience, skill, other abilities, etc) favor Superman or WBH? I know your answer, you know mine! ;)

yea if thats the logic we go with then of course both are shared feats. we'd have to be fanboys to not agree. and yea like i said i think hulk and superman could both do it. but neither have done it alone so i wont say that they have. good talk

#173 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:

But we know both of them were a clear match for each other. If something, hulk was consistantly stronger than rsh.

And still, compare that to what superman's fight with his equal did. Is it anywhere comparable? no. Superman's world shaking is, at best, comparable to base hulk's world shaking. Do you have anything better?

supermans equal? who are you talking about??? definitely not H'el. h'el is superman superior

#174 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17362 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:

supermans equal? who are you talking about??? definitely not H'el. h'el is superman superior

So wbhulk's fight with someone his equal destroyed a planet.

Superman, even with someone even stronger than him, merely managed shake it.

I'd say they are.. worlds apart?

Anyway, let's not go round and round. What are superman's feats that put his striking strength higher than base hulk?

#175 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:

Anyway, let's not go round and round. What are superman's feats that put his striking strength higher than base hulk?

youre still stuck on that? have you not been reading what ive said? cmon dude. what youre trying to compare is NOT equal. youre saying that WBH's and RSH;s punches that met destroyed a planet and youre trying to compare it to just superman punching h'el. do you really not understand the difference or do you actually need me to explain it? honest question

#176 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17362 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:

youre still stuck on that? have you not been reading what ive said? cmon dude. what youre trying to compare is NOT equal. youre saying that WBH's and RSH;s punches that met destroyed a planet and youre trying to compare it to just superman punching h'el. do you really not understand the difference or do you actually need me to explain it? honest question

ok. Let's put that aside.

What are superman's striking feats that put him above base hulk?

#177 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:

Nuff said

#178 Posted by GhostRavage (8960 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

yes i was but that doesnt matter because i said FINE lets apply the same logic that was being told to be....get it or no?

Who are you to apply the "same logic" to feats. It doesn't matter if you dislike the fact WBH is an effortless planet buster. Butthurt much?

Did he bust the planet alone? No.

Can he do it? Hell yes.

#179 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:

Good. Glad you finally came around. Ok now moving on. I think his best striking feat would be when he fought H'el. Why? Cause it shows up with numbers and facts. His punches on H'els body were felt from the center of the earth all the way out into space. Way bigger effect then a mere earthquake. His strength can also be seen in the scan where he benches 6 sextillion tons for 120 hours straight and only produced ONE drop of sweat. In Red hood and the outlaws #14 he was trying to talk to the group and they teleported away from him. He raced from Pluto to earth and found them(meaning he must have scanned the earth or flew all around it to find them) just as they arrived. The conversation they had while they got to earth could not have lasted more than seconds and then superman is show hovering above them. so i low ball it and say it took him minutes. anyway the calculations come out to 400 times faster than light although im sure its close to 1000. so he's faster, he's strong, and has the versatility. In new 52 it hasnt been shown that his heat vision is hotter than a supernova like pre 52 so i wont bring that up.

#180 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:
@ghostravage said:

Who are you to apply the "same logic" to feats. It doesn't matter if you dislike the fact WBH is an effortless planet buster. Butthurt much?

Can he do it? Hell yes.

woah woah woah. why are you mad? i am who i am. ummm duh. i think youre confused little buddy.

yes i know he didnt bust it alone

can he do it, i already said i think he could. but he hasnt.

#181 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17362 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@foreverevil said:

@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:

Nuff said

1. That's a cross over, which is non canon by definition.

2. We're using new-52 superman.

3. There's nothing about superman's striking strength there at all.

4. I hope you are joking.

5. It's better not to throw in unnecessary stuff in the middle of a good discussion, for future reference.

#182 Posted by DeathandGrim (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@foreverevil said:

@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:

Nuff said

5. It's better not to throw in unnecessary stuff in the middle of a good discussion, for future reference.

That crossover is considered canon by both companies bud.

#183 Edited by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathandgrim: No its not. Thats the second spider-man and superman crossover, and more importantly thats pre crisis superman.

#184 Edited by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:

It was stated in heart of the monster that hulk and red she hulk were equals. And if you want to discount statements hulk has better and more consistent feats.

@princearagorn1 Concerning superman punching H'el its not a shared feat. Superman shook the earth as a result of punching H'el in the face repeatedly.

#185 Edited by eternityx (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathandgrim said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@carter_esque said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@foreverevil said:

@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:

Nuff said

That crossover is considered canon by both companies bud.

Non canon and...

#186 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17362 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Good. Glad you finally came around. Ok now moving on. I think his best striking feat would be when he fought H'el. Why? Cause it shows up with numbers and facts. His punches on H'els body were felt from the center of the earth all the way out into space. Way bigger effect then a mere earthquake. His strength can also be seen in the scan where he benches 6 sextillion tons for 120 hours straight and only produced ONE drop of sweat. In Red hood and the outlaws #14 he was trying to talk to the group and they teleported away from him. He raced from Pluto to earth and found them(meaning he must have scanned the earth or flew all around it to find them) just as they arrived. The conversation they had while they got to earth could not have lasted more than seconds and then superman is show hovering above them. so i low ball it and say it took him minutes. anyway the calculations come out to 400 times faster than light although im sure its close to 1000. so he's faster, he's strong, and has the versatility. In new 52 it hasnt been shown that his heat vision is hotter than a supernova like pre 52 so i wont bring that up.

Not really. I'm actually putting it aside till superman has something to go higher than base hulk.

Yes, his best striking feat is punching H'el. But did it cause anything as massive as an earthquake? Not at all. Hulk's punches actually went upto 5.3 richter, while superman's were.. felt. Meaning about richter 1-2.

Second, the scan is about his lifting strength, completely useless in a fight. And how many days did he sundip before doing it? Do you have any proof showing he had no sundip when he started doing so? Because he hasn't replicated anything close to it on standard levels.

And yes, I agree he's faster. I just don't see how he has better striking feat as you seem to imply.

#187 Posted by GhostRavage (8960 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: Im not mad, i just find your intent of tracing boundaries on feats quite amusing. It's like... I mean... Do we have to adapt to your standards to argue with you? Hahaha... I mean, haha.

Why arguing about Hulk not busting the planet by himself, to then say he can bust the planet by himself? That's utterly irrelevant since the main point was that WBH is a Planet Buster, which is WAY greater than anything Superman has shown Post-Crisis and N52.

"Ah but Superman can go 400 times the speed of light..." In space... Without friction... While traveling... Which is also irrelevant since he's not fighting...

"Ah! But Superman tagged Flash while fighting..." Yeah, and he was trying his best to hit him and couldn't and needed to stop and predict where Flash was going to be to do so. Same as Hulk predicting speedsters going in circles around him.

"Ah! But Superman punches were felt in the center of the Earth and in the Watchtower" But that's about it... They were just felt, they didn't create any Earthquakes like Hulk did effortlessly, let alone busted a planet by clashing with someone in the air.

#188 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:

Not really. I'm actually putting it aside till superman has something to go higher than base hulk.

Yes, his best striking feat is punching H'el. But did it cause anything as massive as an earthquake? Not at all. Hulk's punches actually went upto 5.3 richter, while superman's were.. felt. Meaning about richter 1-2.

Second, the scan is about his lifting strength, completely useless in a fight. And how many days did he sundip before doing it? Do you have any proof showing he had no sundip when he started doing so? Because he hasn't replicated anything close to it on standard levels.

And yes, I agree he's faster. I just don't see how he has better striking feat as you seem to imply.

wrong. they were felt from the CENTER of the earth all the way out in to space. Did i? DId i imply that supermand had better striking feats? could you show me? i dont think i did. i just said superman would win like he always does...even with these versions that place the strongest hulk vs a superman thats only had 24 issues to go off of. Now going back to the speed, yes, MUCH faster than hulk, and durability even though its only been 24 issues is pretty dang high too. he's take balsts from Helspont and survived. Punches from H'el. And Darkseids Omega beams.

#189 Posted by eternityx (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:
@foreverevil said:
@ghostravage said:

Can he do it? Hell yes.

woah woah woah. why are you mad? i am who i am. ummm duh. i think youre confused little buddy.

yes i know he didnt bust it alone

can he do it, i already said i think he could. but he hasnt.

Supes loses badly.

U mad bro?

#190 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

FYI folks, you can trim quoted text to only show the last piece. This way people don't have to scroll through the same wall of quoted text over and over w/it having no bearing on the current conversation.

Thanks!

#191 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: im asking someone why theyre mad and you come and ask me if im mad....make sense

#192 Posted by eternityx (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: im asking someone why theyre mad and you come and ask me if im mad....make sense

Anyway do you have any striking feats for Superman?

#193 Posted by KingAres109 (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.There's a lot of low-balling going on in this thread..."Backs out after laughing at most comments in thread"Lol..

#194 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

yes, im currently having that talk. so just sit back and listen. i wont reply to the both of you at the same time about the same thing

#195 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17362 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

@princearagorn1 said:

wrong. they were felt from the CENTER of the earth all the way out in to space. Did i? DId i imply that supermand had better striking feats? could you show me? i dont think i did. i just said superman would win like he always does...even with these versions that place the strongest hulk vs a superman thats only had 24 issues to go off of. Now going back to the speed, yes, MUCH faster than hulk, and durability even though its only been 24 issues is pretty dang high too. he's take balsts from Helspont and survived. Punches from H'el. And Darkseids Omega beams.

And how exactly is that more impressive than causing earthquakes of magnitude over 5?

Even if his blows were simply 'felt', that's no higher than richter 2.

As long as we're clear superman doesn't have the feats to put him any higher than hulk in striking strength, and and not even close to wbh, I'm fine.

That said, considering superman's high speed, hulk in any form doesn't have the feats to tag him. But superman doesn't have what it takes to scratch this version of hulk either.

And op restricted bfr, resulting in stalemate.

#196 Posted by eternityx (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx said:
@foreverevil said:

yes, im currently having that talk. so just sit back and listen. i wont reply to the both of you at the same time about the same thing

Ok

#197 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said: His punches on H'els body were felt from the center of the earth all the way out into space. Way bigger effect then a mere earthquake. His strength can also be seen in the scan where he benches 6 sextillion tons for 120 hours straight and only produced ONE drop of sweat. In Red hood and the outlaws #14 he was trying to talk to the group and they teleported away from him. He raced from Pluto to earth and found them(meaning he must have scanned the earth or flew all around it to find them) just as they arrived. The conversation they had while they got to earth could not have lasted more than seconds and then superman is show hovering above them. so i low ball it and say it took him minutes. anyway the calculations come out to 400 times faster than light although im sure its close to 1000. so he's faster, he's strong, and has the versatility. In new 52 it hasnt been shown that his heat vision is hotter than a supernova like pre 52 so i wont bring that up.

And how exactly is that more impressive than causing earthquakes of magnitude over 5?

Even if his blows were simply 'felt', that's no higher than richter 1.

As long as we're clear superman doesn't have the feats to put him any higher than hulk in striking strength, and and not even close to wbh, I'm fine.

That said, considering superman's high speed, hulk in any form doesn't have the feats to tag him. But superman doesn't have what it takes to scratch this version of hulk either.

And op restricted bfr, resulting in stalemate.

easy. because earthquakes arent felt out into space. yea its definitely stronger than a mere earth quake. its debatable. but not something im wanting to get into specifically. rather, im here to talk about the actual fight, which is why i talk about other things besides striking feats. yea i know hulk in any form doesn have the speed to tag him. idk if it ends in stalemate. it might. i mean, theres only 24 issues to go off of so its not like i just might be missing something. theres not a lot to go off of.

#198 Edited by GhostRavage (8960 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

wrong. they were felt from the CENTER of the earth all the way out in to space.

Does it really matters? They were just... felt, anyways.

i just said superman would win like he always does...

Exactly, you just said that, now prove it.

even with these versions that place the strongest hulk vs a superman thats only had 24 issues to go off of.

Yes, and Hulk only has a useful portion of feats between 6 issues only. 24>6, still way greater than N52 Superman.

Now going back to the speed

So odd, it's like you never talk about speed. It's like that's never your only argument at all.

durability even though its only been 24 issues is pretty dang high too.

Nothing close to planet shattering blows.

he's take balsts from Helspont and survived. Punches from H'el. And Darkseids Omega beams.

1. Ehem... So? What has done N52 Helspont to put his damage output above WBH?
  2. Useless. That's like saying i can tough out a baseball bat to the head today because i was in a pillow fight last night.
  3. Darkseid didn't want to kill him. So he didn't survive/resisted/tough out the beams, more like Darkseid just wanted to KO him or whatever he did.

#199 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17362 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

easy. because earthquakes arent felt out into space. yea its definitely stronger than a mere earth quake. its debatable. but not something im wanting to get into specifically. rather, im here to talk about the actual fight, which is why i talk about other things besides striking feats. yea i know hulk in any form doesn have the speed to tag him. idk if it ends in stalemate. it might. i mean, theres only 24 issues to go off of so its not like i just might be missing something. theres not a lot to go off of.

Yes. But his punches were simply 'felt', from the centre of earth, to outer atmosphere. That's what you call a mere earthquake, or richter 1. base Hulk's punches actually did some damage to the planet, at least richter 5, even higher in some area, cracking the ground and stuff. hence they were stronger.

A blow that actually damages is obviously more powerful than a blow that's 'felt'.

#200 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

wrong. they were felt from the CENTER of the earth all the way out in to space.

Does it really matters? They were just... felt, anyways.

i just said superman would win like he always does...

Exactly, you just said that, now prove it.

even with these versions that place the strongest hulk vs a superman thats only had 24 issues to go off of.

Yes, and Hulk only have a useful portion of feats between 6 issues only. 24>6, still way greater than N52 Superman.

Now going back to the speed

So odd, it's like you never talk about speed. It's like that's never your only argument at all.

durability even though its only been 24 issues is pretty dang high too.

Nothing close to planet shattering blows.

he's take balsts from Helspont and survived. Punches from H'el. And Darkseids Omega beams.

1. Ehem... So? What has done N52 Helspont to put his damage output above WBH?
  2. Useless. That's like saying i can tough out a baseball bat to the head today because i was in a pillow fight last night.
  3. Darkseid didn't want to kill him. So he didn't survive/resisted/tough out the beams, more like Darkseid just wanted to KO him or whatever he did.

yes they were felt. earthquakes arent felt in space. so yea thats a better feat than earthquakes

im doing so right now.

cool story bro, tell it again.

i talk about speed and you get mad. im seeing a trend here.

thats debatable but since we've seen little of helspont and darkseid i wont get into it. although id want to say that that should speak for itself, but i wont.

1. look at the statement above

2. thats stupid

3. darkseid wasnt holding back. nowhere does it say he didnt want to kill him. Wrong.