#101 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

400 times faster than light. A person as strong as superman going 400 times FTL is going to create some seriously EPIC damage

#102 Edited by M_Man (571 posts) - - Show Bio

@fannybuster said:

@cybrilious4 said:

World Breaker Hulk cracks Superman's ribs

This.

People do not understand that WBH can manipulate gamma rays and gamma rays move at the speed of light. And Superman is only ftl when he's flying and even then ONLY when he is accelerating and I don't think WBH would give supes the chance to do that. His normal speed is nothing regular Hulk hasn't really seen so what makes people think Superman's speed will matter to WBH?

Further more Doomsday killed supes and he clearly wasn't holding back so if he could have destroyed the earth don't you think he would have? If Doomsday who can't even destroy a planet can kill supes what makes people think WBH can't?

#103 Posted by WarBlade539 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

Can go either way.

#104 Posted by eternityx (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

WB Hulk. He's stronger, more durable and hits harder.

#105 Posted by ColaNicole (581 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love Superman, WBH would take N52 Supes 8/10

#106 Posted by ecologista (22 posts) - - Show Bio

No boubt i see that hulk is too understimated and superman is overstimated.

Hulk is more strong than super man can turn im a planet buster think that sm isnt your resistence and regeneration grow to infinite.

If all heros of marvel cant stop him why sm can

#107 Posted by ecologista (22 posts) - - Show Bio

What i see in this tread.

The kids that dont understand hq close your eyer to everything and go with sm

Person that know about HQ go with hulk and put strong argument at favor.

Hulk maybe lost in a fight to sm at wb stage , maybe to silver age super.

Physical hulk is other lvl than superman.

#108 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@m_man said:

@fannybuster said:

@cybrilious4 said:

World Breaker Hulk cracks Superman's ribs

This.

People do not understand that WBH can manipulate gamma rays and gamma rays move at the speed of light. And Superman is only ftl when he's flying and even then ONLY when he is accelerating and I don't think WBH would give supes the chance to do that. His normal speed is nothing regular Hulk hasn't really seen so what makes people think Superman's speed will matter to WBH?

Further more Doomsday killed supes and he clearly wasn't holding back so if he could have destroyed the earth don't you think he would have? If Doomsday who can't even destroy a planet can kill supes what makes people think WBH can't?

some people like you don't understand that no version of hulk is a light speeder and he can't throw countless hits in a second like superman a,hulk can't fight at super speed,superman can.

#109 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

I'm not positive that New 52 Superman is FTL. In a recent issue of JL, when Martian Manhunter and Stargirl were in The Crime Syndicate's prison for the JL Superman, expressing his regret over the death of Dr. Light said something like, "If I can exceed the speed of light then I can travel back in time and not kill him."

This indicates that Superman is not FTL in the New 52.

#110 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

I'm not positive that New 52 Superman is FTL. In a recent issue of JL, when Martian Manhunter and Stargirl were in The Crime Syndicate's prison for the JL Superman, expressing his regret over the death of Dr. Light said something like, "If I can exceed the speed of light then I can travel back in time and not kill him."

oh youre not positive?? ok good then let me set your straight. He's already gone faster than light in new 52. roughly 400 times faster than light. he flew from pluto to earth in seconds. its probably MUCH faster than 400 times but im low balling superman.

#111 Edited by M_Man (571 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior:

You obviously can't read. I never said he was a lightspeeder just that the gamma rays WBH (and this Hulk specifically) can emit and manipulate ARE. Furthermore you ignored all my other points.

#112 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

furthermore. he didnt say what you said he said. Im looking at it RIGHT NOW. Im going to quote him: "I just have to fly fast enough...faster...past the speed of light. I can go back! I can turn the clock back, and i will stop it all from happening"

Justice League of America number 8.

#113 Edited by Edude117 (349 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH. New-52 Superman is one of the weakest Supermen there is... and WBH is one of the strongest Hulk's there is... the only thing he's got on Hulk is speed, but, depending on how angry Hulk is, Superman might not even be able to hurt him at all.

#114 Posted by SheenLantern (6471 posts) - - Show Bio

@edude117 said:

New-52 Superman is one of the weakest Supermen there is

How so?

#115 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4230 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#116 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

supes

#117 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@edude117 said:

WBH. New-52 Superman is one of the weakest Supermen there is... and WBH is one of the strongest Hulk's there is... the only thing he's got on Hulk is speed, but, depending on how angry Hulk is, Superman might not even be able to hurt him at all.

HULK SMASH puny RETCONNED STEEL MAN!!!

#118 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no way Clark should be able to hurt WBh

#119 Edited by SPM1M (791 posts) - - Show Bio

superman 6/10 due to the speed advantage and the option to BFR.

#120 Edited by adhd_assassin (524 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk

#121 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1811 posts) - - Show Bio

No bfr? Hulk wins.

#122 Posted by WillPayton (9358 posts) - - Show Bio

Same as always, Hulk cant tag Superman.

#123 Edited by GhostRavage (8836 posts) - - Show Bio
#124 Edited by patrat18 (9570 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes still.

#125 Posted by DeathandGrim (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay lets stop with the Hulk wanking.

He's gonna get his skull crushed inward.

He's going to die.

Seriously Superman has a healing factor too and some extreme durability as well and he's been put out of commission. I don't see ANY REASON Hulk couldn't be done the same way.

Superman is stronger than Hulk. It would take quite some time for him to reach Superman level strength and by then he's a bloody pulp.

Hulk isn't Mongul, He's not Doomsday, He's not General Eiling, He's not Despero, He's not damn sure not Hank Henshaw, He's Hulk.

Hulk dies. Stop it.

#126 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1811 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^Lol^^^

#127 Posted by GhostRavage (8836 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathandgrim: I will just assume you didn't read the title at all and thought it was regular Hulk, who actually is as strong and durable as Pre-52 Superman.

WBH pummels N52 Superman.

Show me when anyone you mention is tearing down a portion equal to the east coast with a mere step... Or busts a planet by clashing with someone. He's not hurting WBH. Who wasn't hurt in the 6 issues he was present. WWH was already taking punches a quite angry Superman would deliver at best and recovering instantly. WBH would just shrug it off. GG Superman.

#128 Edited by DeathandGrim (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@deathandgrim: I will just assume you didn't read the title at all and thought it was regular Hulk, who actually is as strong and durable as Pre-52 Superman.

WBH pummels N52 Superman.

Show me when anyone you mention is tearing down a portion equal to the east coast with a mere step... Or busts a planet by clashing with someone. He's not hurting WBH. Who wasn't hurt in the 6 issues he was present. WWH was already taking punches a quite angry Superman would deliver at best and recovering instantly. WBH would just shrug it off. GG Superman.

Actually I did read it.

I'm just tired of the Hulk vs Superman debate being a thing.

If this fight was to be truly fair, All-star Superman or KC Superman woulda been a better choice.

And if you wanted to be an absolute "eat a dick, Marvel" troll just use Silver Age Superman and give him some dust.

Bottom line: Hulk needs a win. So I'll let him have this.

#129 Posted by GhostRavage (8836 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathandgrim: Saying N52 Superman wins over WBH because you're tired of the battle is not the way to go.

First, it says no BFR, so Superman ways to win are reduced in a 50%... Second, Superman hasn't shown ANYTHING that says he will hurt Hulk who was taking 100 trillion ton punches directly and recovered instantly without even being WBH. Really, he can't deal with Hulk Strength, Durability and Regeneration Factor in WBH...

That being said, Superman beats Hulk 10/10 everytime in normal basis. NOT like people picture it, but a great fight. Superman is just too damn fast and strong enough to put him down, Hulk isn't invincible. However, WBH is just a whole new level, which in my opinion, ends at best as a stalemate for Superman or Hulk wins 10/10.

Putting Silver Age is just lol. :P He should be considered a low level skyfather if not a mid skyfather to be honest. Also, IIRC KC Superman was stronger than Pre-52 Superman, since the Magog instance. Earth 2 Superman received a soft hit from hercules elbow and was already bleeding, while KC Superman received a full blow and didn't even feel it.

Anyway, Hulk smash :P... This time.

#130 Edited by DeathandGrim (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@deathandgrim: That being said, Superman beats Hulk 10/10 everytime in normal basis. NOT like people picture it, but a great fight. Superman is just too damn fast and strong enough to put him down, Hulk isn't invincible.

And yea you're right Hulk takes this one, N52 isn't on his level... yet.

#131 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16746 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's break it down a little.

New 52 superman shook the earth with his blows. I can remember instances where regular hulk did that. Wbh and red she hulk destroying a planet while not aiming at it is far larger in scale than superman. While their striking strength is comparable in standard versions, This version of hulk hitting superman is going to end the match for him, no two ways about it.

Superman's edge is speed. I don't see hulk tagging superman any time soon. He's strong enough to resist the thunderclap without a problem. Even if his combat speed isn't anywhere close to light speed, his reflexes and thinking speed are overall way too much for any version of hulk to tag. But with that kind of durability and healing factor on hulk's part, I don't see him putting hulk down either with his striking strength.

(

1.racing with a spaceship from pluto to earth is travel speed. And more so, we have no idea how much time it actually took. 'one minute we're here and next minute he's already in the air' seems more like a way of talking to me tbh, it's not like he exactly measured it with a watch.. Also, didn't someone say ftl travel means travelling back in time new-52? I heavily doubt the feat, even as travel speed, counts as ftl. But if it does, it is about 120x ftl, assuming he crossed orbital radius of pluto, and earth was close to pluto at the time.

2. Benching the earth for five days is a feat for lifting strength, which is useless in a fight. His striking strength feats are shaking the earth with blows that could topple the mountain.

And more importantly, I have not seen anything clearing up how many days or months he sundipped 'before' actually bench pressing the thing. His average levels seem nowhere close to actually doing that.

)

#132 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5231 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH

#133 Edited by SirNeko (961 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78 said:

@dondave: do you ever vote for a marvel character?

I'm a superman fanatic and even I got to admit if you vote for superman in this fight you either don't like hulk don't know about his feats or you are 100% byast to supes. This hulk destroyed a freaking dimension, he was destroying the earth by walking, an average superman shouldn't be able to hurt him, not pre 52, an certainly not new 52.

I'm pretty sure this board dislikes Hulk to be honest. Because if Nu52 superman was pitched against other characters, I'm pretty much posters wouldn't be posting Superman's highest end feats.

I don't really see how Superman is suppose to harm Hulk at his most powerful state .

Or maybe it's because right now, Superman arguments are overpowering? Nobody has posted any legit arguments or scans for WBH.

#134 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko:

What??? Have you been watching the boards? Wbh destroying the earth on accident by walking and also him destroying a dimension, not just a planet from the effects of a battle. Everyone in the world trying to stop him and the only fighter he ever even noticed was Betty Ross, ill let you guess why that was. But honestly man please the only version of superman capable of standing a chance against Wbh is one that has suffeciently sun dipped, sorry.

#135 Posted by GhostRavage (8836 posts) - - Show Bio

And yea you're right Hulk takes this one, N52 isn't on his level... yet.

Gotta love the fans :P

#136 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

new 52 superman is 400 times faster than light (at least) and benched the earths weight for 5 days easily. then punched h'el and the hits were felt from the center of earth to the watch tower in space. I'll still go with superman

#137 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

new 52 superman is 400 times faster than light (at least) and benched the earths weight for 5 days easily. then punched h'el and the hits were felt from the center of earth to the watch tower in space. I'll still go with superman

Superman's flight speed and ability to bench the Earth is irrelevant to this battle. Also punches felt in Watch Tower/center of Earth <<<<<<<<<<<<<< punches that explode a planet indirectly. Still going with WBH.

#138 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

Superman's flight speed and ability to bench the Earth is irrelevant to this battle. Also punches felt in Watch Tower/center of Earth <<<<<<<<<<<<<< punches that explode a planet indirectly. Still going with WBH.

and thats perfectly fine...to have your own opinion, i mean.

and as i already stated. superman is about 400 times faster than light..also he's tagged flash while fighting. the punches that were fealt all the way from the center of the earth to alll the way out in space to me are > than the COMBINED feat of 2 hulks indirectly destroying a planet....still going with superman.

#139 Posted by SirNeko (961 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko:

What??? Have you been watching the boards? Wbh destroying the earth on accident by walking and also him destroying a dimension, not just a planet from the effects of a battle. Everyone in the world trying to stop him and the only fighter he ever even noticed was Betty Ross, ill let you guess why that was. But honestly man please the only version of superman capable of standing a chance against Wbh is one that has suffeciently sun dipped, sorry.

Why so agressive, I was talking to the guy who posted on the first page. Before his post there weren't any decent WBH feats posted.

#140 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16746 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

@green_skaar said:
@foreverevil said:

the punches that were fealt all the way from the center of the earth to alll the way out in space to me are > than the COMBINED feat of 2 hulks indirectly destroying a planet....still going with superman.

So, how exactly is shaking a planet more impressive than completely destroying it?

#141 Posted by GhostRavage (8836 posts) - - Show Bio
#142 Posted by eternityx (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk destroys him easily.

#143 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16746 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: It is not.

I know. I was just curious about the reasoning.. hulk has already caused earthquakes by punching stuff in his base form. This might, or might not be a little more impressive, but either of them is nothing compared to destroying a planet.

#144 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:
@green_skaar said:
@foreverevil said:

the punches that were fealt all the way from the center of the earth to alll the way out in space to me are > than the COMBINED feat of 2 hulks indirectly destroying a planet....still going with superman.

So, how exactly is shaking a planet more impressive than completely destroying it?

re read what i said. hulk didnt destroy it by himself

#145 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4386 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 supes is not stronger than WBH. But yeah he wins by speed

#146 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16746 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@green_skaar said:
@foreverevil said:

yes, I did read it. But even if we give him half the feat, it is still so much higher than shaking the planet.

And superman was attacking h'el inside earth. What hulk and red s-hulk did was sheer shockwave, they were both in the air for that.

Anyway, still, how is 'shaking' the planet come anywhere close to destroying another with someone's help?

#147 Edited by GhostRavage (8836 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: The "That's a shared feat" is a lame cop out people use to lowball the feat. Because you know, Superman shook the world by punching his own face apparently.

#148 Posted by Bezza (3520 posts) - - Show Bio

These Hulk v Superman contests are always the same....DC fans go for Superman, Marvel for Hulk...

..so to put a twist on it, as someone who is slightly more DC than Marvel, I say Hulk in WB mode CAN win this. Any other mode I go for Superman. Yes I know Superman is faster, but Superman has had a hard time from a slugger such as Mongul and Hulk in WB mode IS at that level of brute strength, I believe.

#149 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@foreverevil said:
@green_skaar said:
@foreverevil said:

yes, I did read it. But even if we give him half the feat, it is still so much higher than shaking the planet.

And superman was attacking h'el inside earth. What hulk and red s-hulk did was sheer shockwave, they were both in the air for that.

Anyway, still, how is 'shaking' the planet come anywhere close to destroying another with someone's help?

and i disagree. not that it matters. im not trying to change your mind. fact remains hulk didnt destroy it by himself. so its not a feat we can use for him.

#150 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza said:

These Hulk v Superman contests are always the same....DC fans go for Superman, Marvel for Hulk...

..so to put a twist on it, as someone who is slightly more DC than Marvel, I say Hulk in WB mode CAN win this. Any other mode I go for Superman. Yes I know Superman is faster, but Superman has had a hard time from a slugger such as Mongul and Hulk in WB mode IS at that level of brute strength, I believe.

I wouldn't say they are all the same, there are some that take a more nuanced approach. I'm a big Hulk fan, no secret, but I don't say Hulk always wins, nor a lot of other Hulk fans.

How I see it:

Superman > 'Savage' Hulk

Superman => 'World War' Hulk

Superman < 'World Breaker' Hulk