Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#601  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@lvenger said:

@frozen said:

Superman. Based on his recent feats, that is.

His recent feats do enable him to beat The Green Scar/World War Hulk without BFRing Hulk IMO. But I don't see how Superman's lack of planetary durability as well as lacking energy resistance feats will enable him to last long enough against WBH's gamma bursts. Plus New 52 Superman can't vibrate. He can only win via BFR.

Superman certainly has the planetary strength to contend with WBH; in addition to his two earlier planetary feats, his feat of pushing Braniac's ship against it's own momentum is extremely impressive. The key advantage he holds over WBH is speed, while it's not as precise as what Pre-New 52 Superman had, it's massively faster than what Hulk is capable of and there is a higher certainty of landing and dodging his opponent's hits. We should also assume that within character, he'll be fighting to the best of his ability so speed is applicable.

The Gamma Bursts are a problem, but as tedious as it may be, he did recently enter a black hole, the energies of that are much more powerful than Hulk's gamma bursts.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Superman due to feats.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#603  Edited By termiteone4ever

I notice people thinks Hulk is not capable of been Knocked out . What Proof or what and where is states Hulk cant be knocked out? There is no defense of Hulk been ripped apart. i am not even going these lengths either. Show me a scan of WB Hulk surviving or taking punches to the face that states it rocks the planet or is clear enough to explain the force of the punch to the face. This gamma burst will be nothing for superman due to the level of Power of the Sun he has encountered and speed and bull rush blitz then some to easily penetrate this gamma blast which is not capable of destroying a a continent or even a fraction of the power of a black hole. The last time, i check Hulk is like a micro bacteria compared to the power of the sun or a Black hole. Superman is also capable of emitting gamma burst of energy him self. So i dont see gamma hurting any kryptonian at all. If i recall Gamma from past comics gamma doesnt seem to hurt or phase kryptonians. I think i saw this in a legion comic book . Years ago . The Hulk strength and durability is not a factor. With out BFr the hits and speed that superman is throwing down, he will not allow Hulk to recover. We all know superman scans. We have seen superman increased his speed and strength putting a hurting before you can recover since he is able to scan you and see where your air and circulation is he can knock the wind out of the HUlk there is too much ways for Hulk to lose. So Hulk loses there is no defense for that. based on Feats and Bliz not to mention indestructible cape it means a sure lose for the Hulk. People should not mixing up body durability with head or face durability.. You are more likely to be Knocked out from blows to the face than to the body or when the air is knocked out of you which superman is clearly capable of doing.

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hulk breaks the planet via Gamma Radiation Emission..

And Supes breaks along with it.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#605  Edited By termiteone4ever

@cosmicorochi said:

Hulk breaks the planet via Gamma Radiation Emission..

And Supes breaks along with it.

If this is your answer Superman wins. Hulk dies in space . Superman has survived black Holes with out sunlight over 2 months . Hulk stands no chance destroying his only chance to have Ground movement

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: It'll be the Radiation Blast that kills Supes..

And Hulk survived space, plenty occasions.. Even worse.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me explain this . No radiation from the Hulk will not affect superman. Why he is Gamma it doesnt not affect kryptionians . IF its not red sun or kryptonite its not hurting superman. This was displayed in Legion comic book also superman has Gamma vision from eyes also so i dont see Hulk doing anything. Second you need to get your hulk facts straight . On how long he can hold his breathe in space . There are different feats of him doing other things . He still cant breathe in space so no. IF this is world breaker HULK he has not shown anything like that . So he dies. It is that simple.

I dont really Low ball the hulk by posting feats that makes him look bad or read his books and jump on his low end feats. Even in recent comics when it was stated that Hulk was not strong enough to break a mile thick Fortress if i recall, i think it as HUlk 15 not sure i will have to go back and look at that Time barrier thing. Again Hulk loses . you can wait hope and pray that Omega Hulk is strong enough or so strong when he walk or moves his hands Shock waves destroys buildings .

Infinite_Lifes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 hulks?

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No radiation that Hulk produces can hurt Superman . He emits gamma radiation at low levels . Compared to the earth he is micro bacteria / compared to the sun radiation that includes gamma. Hulk is not even relevant with his little radiation. I have seen superman survive blast more powerful than that . Flies in black holes / suns even with out sunlight aka depowered. So what is Hulk going to do ? . Gamma radiation doesnt even Hurt Kryptonians check your legion comics if you read comic books . Go check recent comic book of superman having gamma vision able to see and use it as a blast. So get our facts straight on both Hulk and superman . Hulk needs to breathe so no he cant survive in space. There are comics with him doing so other wise but majority says he needs to breathe. He can hold his breathe for a while but if the air is knocked out of him then what ? Any world breaker Hulk never showed any proof of this so he dies.

One thing i dont really do here on the vine like certain posters . Is low ball other heroes . If the feat isnt clear i will make it clear . Any way for now you can continue to Hope and pray that Omega Hulk is so strong that he can one shot thanos Thor or Hyperion or gladiator . You should also pray he at least fast as quick silver as well

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superman still wins

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes

Jimmy_McDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#613  Edited By Jimmy_McDon

WBH =/= not equal to RSH

No Caption Provided

Dealing with her using his gigantic arm, his arm is even bigger than most of her body, it states she is powerful to just stand up to him and fight with him.

Also how is Superman going to even CARRY OR LIFT Hulk to BFR him? He was blowing up the entire earth while HOLDING BACK with his footsteps. FOOTSTEPS.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman in a close fight

Dcisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superdoom will beat the Hulk

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#619 thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk rips him apart.

Avatar image for theaterofdreams
theaterofdreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman for the win

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#621 thedailybagel  Moderator

@dcisthebest: I'm a month late but I just find is kinda funny that greg pak (the guy who made superdoom and also wrote hulk) said hulk would win. And that was in reference to a normal hulk.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

WBH

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing changed from what I know, still Hulk.

Avatar image for hulksmashlittleman
HULKSMASHLITTLEMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH wins easily . WBH displayed better feats than new 52

Avatar image for the__white__owl
The__White__Owl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH>Sentry

Sentry>New 52 Superman

WBH>New 52 Superman

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#626 thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk handily.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH wins.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#628  Edited By DrF8

Superman

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

World Breaker Hulk could kill him if he made contact and besides pushing, Superman doesn't really have any noteworthy striking feat to say he's on planetary scale, which is the least to phase Hulk considering Green Scar without reaching these levels was already shrugging off planetary attacks with a simple bloody nose.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#631 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ghostravage: do you really think it'd only take one or two shots?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BFR and speedblitz are nullified by the gamma burst. Still WBH.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@frozen said:

@lvenger said:

@frozen said:

His recent feats do enable him to beat The Green Scar/World War Hulk without BFRing Hulk IMO. But I don't see how Superman's lack of planetary durability as well as lacking energy resistance feats will enable him to last long enough against WBH's gamma bursts. Plus New 52 Superman can't vibrate. He can only win via BFR.

Superman certainly has the planetary strength to contend with WBH; in addition to his two earlier planetary feats, his feat of pushing Braniac's ship against it's own momentum is extremely impressive. The key advantage he holds over WBH is speed, while it's not as precise as what Pre-New 52 Superman had, it's massively faster than what Hulk is capable of and there is a higher certainty of landing and dodging his opponent's hits. We should also assume that within character, he'll be fighting to the best of his ability so speed is applicable.

The Gamma Bursts are a problem, but as tedious as it may be, he did recently enter a black hole, the energies of that are much more powerful than Hulk's gamma bursts.

I thought the samething too. What is a gamma bursts compare to a Black Hole.

Plus Superman like to take threats of high value into space.Doomsday, Wraith, Lobo.

Avatar image for theaterofdreams
theaterofdreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 WBHs vs Superman would be a pretty fair fight, this on the other hand is a complete stomp for Superman with absolute ease.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope people understand that gamma bursts and black holes don't work the same way. You might as well be saying why was Superman ever rocked, hurt or KO'd by punches, energy beams, lightning, nukes, etc... when he went through a black hole?

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and the Super Nova with sixtillion strength lifting feats for the win.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#637  Edited By comic_bruh777

Current new 52 Superman 10/10 after reading Superman Doomed I am convinced Clark is the strongest we have seen him in decades ( since he sneezed away galaxies and whatnot) and he doesn't hold back against a very powerful foe such as the new beefed up Doomsday (who would also beat Hulk) I view World War Hulk on the same level-ish as classic Doomsday from DoS

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#638  Edited By termiteone4ever

@tensor said:

@frozen said:

@lvenger said:

@frozen said:

I thought the samething too. What is a gamma bursts compare to a Black Hole.

Plus Superman like to take threats of high value into space.Doomsday, Wraith, Lobo.

Excellent points.

I am not sure where they get this gamma burst foolishness from . The last time i check superman can survive in the sun / black holes and then some. Hulks little gamma burst is like a micro bacteria compared to the sun / black holes. Since it took Red She hulk and WBH to pull of his biggest feats which it clearly states she is just as powerful as WBH. The last time i check no body has any evidence of the speed of gamma burst in the comics much less it can stop superman or slow him down. Unless the HULK Experts are going to state that Hulks Gamma Burst is more powerful than the pull of a black hole or the Power of the Sun. I dont see Hulk standing a chance. Blitz is always going to be a pain.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World Breaker Hulk could kill him if he made contact and besides pushing, Superman doesn't really have any noteworthy striking feat to say he's on planetary scale, which is the least to phase Hulk considering Green Scar without reaching these levels was already shrugging off planetary attacks with a simple bloody nose.

This. Considering even being around WBH would be a problem for Supes when he is bursting out palnet-busting energies every second. And I don't remember an instance besides the Orion feat where Superman has used as effectively as Pre-52 Superman did. If anything I' say Hulk is better at fighting than Superman is right now.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess all those punches, energy blasts, nukes and lightnings/electricity must have been stronger then black holes to put Superman on his ass. Or then again things like Sun(only make him stronger) and Black Holes don't work like any of the things that have already shown to hurt and damage him on a consistent basis.

Current new 52 Superman 10/10 after reading Superman Doomed I am convinced Clark is the strongest we have seen him in decades ( since he sneezed away galaxies and whatnot) and he doesn't hold back against a very powerful foe such as the new beefed up Doomsday (who would also beat Hulk) I view World War Hulk on the same level-ish as classic Doomsday from DoS

Interesting you should mentioned Superman Doomed since the writer of that confirmed that Superman and even Superdoom would lose to Hulk.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#641  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@comic_bruh777: the writer of the 'new beefed up doomsday' (lol) said hulk would win in a fight between them. And he wrote hulk as well.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#642 thedailybagel  Moderator

@spiderman1997: nah, Clark is the better fighter (skill wise) but hulk might have a better tactical mindset.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: he is a human being and is entitled to his opinion. Doesn't mean he is right. If u are talking about Pak of course he would say that He was Hulks writer for some time. Now if he was Superman's creator and or writer for decades it might hold some weight but based off of Superman and Doomsdays showings that's not true at all. He clearly just likes Hulk more and let's that cloud his judgement as most people who say hulk would win. WWH would be a good fight for superman or doomsday a few years back during DoS time but they are both WAY more powerful now. They would both wreck the Sentry that fought WWH who gave hulk a very hard time tbh

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#644  Edited By Spiderman1997

@thedailybagel said:

@comic_bruh777: the writer of the 'new beefed up doomsday' (lol) said hulk would win in a fight between them. And he wrote hulk as well.

Who is the new writer of the beefed up DD ? Pak ?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH for now.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: I think they are referring to Greg Pak who wrote some very notable Hulk stories and wrote for the Hulk way longer than he has written superman. The thing is is that I'm pretty sure Scott Lobdell was the main writer for Superman Doomed. Either way that is one persons opinion just because he is a comic book writer doesn't make his opinion any greater than ours especially given the fact he is biased toward the Hulk. All of these writers have their thoughts on who would beat who since they were kids and they happened to become writers as well they are still people with stances on these subjects long before they wrote the characters

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: he is a human being and is entitled to his opinion. Doesn't mean he is right. If u are talking about Pak of course he would say that He was Hulks writer for some time. Now if he was Superman's creator and or writer for decades it might hold some weight but based off of Superman and Doomsdays showings that's not true at all. He clearly just likes Hulk more and let's that cloud his judgement as most people who say hulk would win. WWH would be a good fight for superman or doomsday a few years back during DoS time but they are both WAY more powerful now. They would both wreck the Sentry that fought WWH who gave hulk a very hard time tbh

Doesn't mean either you or me are right either. But i will take a writers word(a writer that wrote both characters btw) then anyone else. And you can shout bias all you want about it but actually under specific conditions Pak said Superman can win against Hulk, wanna know what they are? The Sentry fought a holding back WWH and even then, the Sentry alone was threatening to destroy everything and everyone according to the writer, this is WBH here btw... someone many, MANY times more powerful then WWH(Who already took planet busting attacks to his face with nothing more then a bloody nose).

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: I take other people's opinions including writer's in mind but I'm not a sheep I form my own opinion. And if u wanna go there I'm willing to bet there are more comic writers that think Superman would win this fight. The only way Superman loses is if he doesn't go all out and brawls with WWH much how he did with Doomsday not utilizing all of his abilities and not fighting smart. If he goes all out and fights smart Clark wins. What is stopping him from blitzing him to Venus? He did it to the new more evolved Doomsday and he teleported back to Earth. Hulk gets ripped in half or bfr'ed to space or planet of Clark's choice hahaha

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: I take other people's opinions including writer's in mind but I'm not a sheep I form my own opinion. And if u wanna go there I'm willing to bet there are more comic writers that think Superman would win this fight. The only way Superman loses is if he doesn't go all out and brawls with WWH much how he did with Doomsday not utilizing all of his abilities and not fighting smart. If he goes all out and fights smart Clark wins. What is stopping him from blitzing him to Venus? He did it to the new more evolved Doomsday and he teleported back to Earth. Hulk gets ripped in half or bfr'ed to space or planet of Clark's choice hahaha

Probably we don't know but the best writers to give us those opinions would be those that had written both, wouldn't you agree? I also remember several writers saying that if Superman where to brawl with Hulk he would probably lose, he would need to fight smart, but that was regular Hulk they where talking about. I think you have dyslexia lol or something it's World Breaker Hulk not World War Hulk, two vastly different incarnations. The gamma burst is what's stopping him from blitzing WBH. Clark can by no means rip Hulk in half the very notion is silly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wbh wins without bfr. with it superman has a better chance.