#1 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
VS

Fight takes place on indestructible planet

Mangog can't feed off of Hulk's anger, and Hulk has 1 month of Banner prep.

#3 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9036 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know enough about Mangog to give a fair case either way.

#4 Posted by BigCimmerian (8019 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog obliterates him.

#5 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure how much of an impact the red rings will have (not my area of expertise). Normally I'd go WBH though if Mangog can't feed off his anger.

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17837 posts) - - Show Bio

in this case mangog...i think

#7 Posted by Lvenger (19129 posts) - - Show Bio

Get rid of Atrocitus and the Red Lanterns amping Mangog. It makes this too much of a stomp in Mangog's favour. Of course, I doubt World Breaker Hulk could take a slim majority without the Red Lantern amp. Mangog is insanely powerful and can handily own even the World Breaker.

#8 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog took star-level shot and wasn't even slowed down. They summoned asteroid on him, Thor tried his best, etc and nothing worked. Only once Antiforce blast took him down, when it was shooted from inside.

Thor is at least WB Hulk level. At least. And he get stomped. Mangog stomps this battle too.

#9 Posted by patrat18 (9467 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog.

#10 Posted by pooty (11011 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin couldn't even beat Mangog. odin had to use magic to stop him. He tanked anti matter blast from mjolnir just fine. Mangog wins

#11 Posted by BigCimmerian (8019 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

Odin couldn't even beat Mangog. odin had to use magic to stop him. He tanked anti matter blast from mjolnir just fine. Mangog wins

Really? I remember RKT roflstomping Mangog with one finger. I think Odin could do the same.

#12 Posted by pooty (11011 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Rune king is leagues above Odin. Odin had to release all gis souls to beat him

#13 Edited by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog

#14 Posted by GhostRavage (8796 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds: WBH would just empower Mangog to ridiculous levels of power... I don't know if you knew, but Mangog gets stronger by the rage of others... And well... Hulk is a pretty angry dude.

#15 Posted by NighThunder (3069 posts) - - Show Bio

this is semi-spite , in manggogs favor

#16 Posted by dondave (36124 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog

#17 Edited by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds: WBH would just empower Mangog to ridiculous levels of power... I don't know if you knew, but Mangog gets stronger by the rage of others... And well... Hulk is a pretty angry dude.

I took that ability of his away, only beings Mangog can use as source of extra strength is 3 Red Lanterns.

#18 Edited by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

I took that ability of his away, only beings Mangog can use as source of extra strength is 3 Red Lanterns.

#19 Edited by GhostRavage (8796 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar said:

@ghostravage said:

Oh well, then this is not a mismatch but Mangog simply stomps. Odin had enough trouble with him, and i think read somewhere he was create for people to beat him with Magic rather than brute force.

#20 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by XiiX (7919 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog took star-level shot and wasn't even slowed down. They summoned asteroid on him, Thor tried his best, etc and nothing worked. Only once Antiforce blast took him down, when it was shooted from inside.

Thor is at least WB Hulk level. At least. And he get stomped. Mangog stomps this battle too.

#22 Edited by SHAZAM117 (2811 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't Hulks only option is to destroy the planet for a stalemate?

EDIT: oops, nevermind. Indestructible planet. Mangog ftw

#23 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

feast fro Mangog?

#24 Posted by Noone301994 (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha why do I keep getting called out? I'm not even a Hulk expert. Lol

Here is World Breaker Hulk breaking a world.

#25 Posted by NighThunder (3069 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder:

@cor_tsar said:

@ghostravage said:

Oh well, then this is not a mismatch but Mangog simply stomps. Odin had enough trouble with him, and i think read somewhere he was create for people to beat him with Magic rather than brute force.

Alright man, i change it so there's no red lanterns and instead Hulk has Banner's mindset and let's say, uh, a month of prep. Will that makes this battle even. I don't know if random changes to the character is allowed man.

#27 Edited by NighThunder (3069 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Pipxeroth (500 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done.

Hulk wins. OP specifies he can't feed off hulks anger. And this is WBH.

- Pip

#29 Posted by Noone301994 (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder: I honestly don't know that much about him. Could he bust a planet with his strength? Does he have the same durability or healing factor?

#30 Edited by GhostRavage (8796 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds: still , mangog wins....

Not really... Banner can come up with something the same way he did against Juggernaut... He literally turned off Juggernaut's powers. He can do the same with Mangog. The only reason he couldn't do it with Doom is because he's the creator of his magic as he himself said. With this set of rules, Hulk can actually pull the win.

#31 Edited by GhostRavage (8796 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder:

@ghostravage said:

@cor_tsar said:

@ghostravage said:

Alright man, i change it so there's no red lanterns and instead Hulk has Banner's mindset and let's say, uh, a month of prep. Will that makes this battle even. I don't know if random changes to the character is allowed man.

This changes actually made the battle more even with more debatable field. Banner is a wildcard with the tech he developed.

#32 Posted by NighThunder (3069 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder said:

Not really... Banner can come up with something the same way he did against Juggernaut... He literally turned off Juggernaut's powers. He can do the same with Mangog. The only reason he couldn't do it with Doom is because he's the creator of his magic as he himself said. With this set of rules, Hulk can actually pull the win.

Hulks not going to bypass this durability , secondly @soothing_sounds , does banner have info on mangog?

#33 Posted by dondave (36124 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder said:

When was this?

#34 Edited by GhostRavage (8796 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder: Banner has info about pretty much everybody, and Mangog being a magical being, Banner should be more than able to cancel his powers the same way he did to Juggernaut. Or BFR him... There's plenty of debatable field now with Banner's one month of prep.

#35 Posted by GhostRavage (8796 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@nighthunder said:

When was this?

I don't posses them but Banner actually makes reference of it while attempting to do the same to Doom.

#36 Edited by dondave (36124 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@nighthunder said:

When was this?

I don't posses them but Banner actually makes reference of it while attempting to do the same to Doom.

Wasn't he referring to the fact that Skaar sent Juggernaut into orbit?

#37 Posted by GhostRavage (8796 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@nighthunder said:

When was this?

Was Skaar sending Juggs into orbit the same issue as Banner tanking blows from Juggs? Ah >.<... I need to check that out again... Something really tells me i read about it but i did mix instances back then while arguing for Skaar.

#38 Posted by dondave (36124 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@nighthunder said:

When was this?

Was Skaar sending Juggs into orbit the same issue as Banner tanking blows from Juggs? Ah >.<... I need to check that out again... Something really tells me i read about it but i did mix instances back then while arguing for Skaar.

Yep

#39 Edited by GhostRavage (8796 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@nighthunder said:

When was this?

Yep

Uh... Ok. Gotta re-read the instance... Was about 2 years ago, now that i recall, i did understand it wasn't Banner, but Skaar tricked him... Nevermind, i don't know why i came back to that flaw point again... Thank you.

#40 Posted by dondave (36124 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@nighthunder said:

When was this?

Yep

Uh... Ok. Gotta re-read the instance... Was about 2 years ago, now that i recall, i did understand it wasn't Banner, but Skaar tricked him... Nevermind, i don't know why i came back to that flaw point again... Thank you.

Are you talking about, Skaar making Juggernaut fight him in the air so technically he has no way for him to be unstoppable?

#41 Posted by cooljammy18 (914 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog for reasons already stated in this thread.

#42 Posted by GhostRavage (8796 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Emm... no, i actually had a whole different situation in my head, perhaps a dream...? but nevermind, i looked at the scans, Banner did nothing and the last one Skaar tricked him into stop his charge... However, i do still say there's debatable field even without my dream feat.

#43 Posted by Killemall (18501 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? I remember RKT roflstomping Mangog with one finger. I think Odin could do the same.

Odin was being a douche, he feared no one would survive the coming of Mangog, so he teleported Asgard outside conventional space,which weakened him and Mangog had him helpless.

RKT defeated an already powerless Mangog, all of whose power were siphoned by Loki. That doesnt help though because Loki who had Mangog;s power + more got his head plucked out by RKT. As it stand RKT is significantly above Mangog, Odin likely is above Mangog too.

But then but Odin nor RKT are on a whole different level compared to Hulk.