Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By Susanoo

@Edamame: 

1. Apocalypse, from the Age of Apocalypse storyline. Despite the fact that the Age of Apocalypse storyline isn't in the 616 timeline, it still, in my opinion, should be acknowledged as a possible outcome.
Also, has the Hulk ever encountered someone with Magneto's powers?
2. Sorry, but I wasn't aware that the Hulk could "develop" gills. Is this seriously true?
3. What exactly was that attack, if I may ask?
4. I thought that the Hulk with the Uni-Power was the most powerful incarnation of the Hulk. Also, isn't War Hulk more powerful than World Breaker Hulk?
5. That is possible, but Magneto has demonstrated the ability of manipulating and controlling technology of almost all types. So Magneto could nullify this ability of the Hulk's by controlling the Banner technology from the very beginning of this battle.
6. That is an impressive feat.
The East Coast? In other words, just from Maine to Florida?
Well, it seems that the Hulk can cause much more destruction than a few nuclear weapons, but you have to also consider the incredible amount of heat, the violent shock waves, and the gamma ray radiation that result from detonation of nuclear weapons.                                    

1. Thor broke Sentry's neck or Hulk's neck in a what if. Hulk can heal from a broken neck. It's shouldn't be acknowledged. Ultverse Hulk is far weaker than 616 Hulk.

2. Yes. His healing factor has an adaption effect.

3. It was just an asteroid twice the size of earth.

4. No Worldbreaker in theory > both of those incarnations. Doom implied that Hulk will give him more cosmic power than even Silver Surfer.

5. IF he knows about the tech.

6. Yes. Hulk's gamma radiation is infinite. Magneto's forcefield cannot tank 2 hits from Hulk.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Susanoo
@Ramtha07 said:
"

@Greendevil: 

And there it is... Galactus himself saying WBHulk ain't getting through Maggies shields anytime soon. And besides, he has to hit him first... again, Maggies has flight and very, very decent manuverability feats.

"

...... Isn't that the Thanos scan? I swear Galactus taking that EXACT position and blasting Thanos. Also, those 2 Magneto pictures below look fake and doesn't match the art above.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Susanoo

@Edamame:
1. Ik. ^^

2. I'll try to look for it.

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Ramtha07

@Susanoo:
As it turns out yes, it is indeed Thanos in the original. I ripped it from another post not knowing it was tampered with.

My bad (actually, the bad belongs to the perpetrator that originally posted it).

Sorry.

silverlord90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By silverlord90

Meh... i think Hulk's got this. I mean, is WB Hulk... i know magneto has much power but is not as ''infinite'' as Hulk's.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By jeanroygrant

World Breaker Hulk.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Magneto.

Avatar image for theguyyouwishyouwere
theguyyouwishyouwere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This goes to magneto theres no way he's letting hulk anywhere near him bfr into space hell into the center of the sun even if he survives it theres no way hes escaping the gravity of the sun

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By spiderbuck1

WB Hulk.

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Super_Gui_1

Ok this just silly it's WBH we're talking about he just does this.

No Caption Provided

If it was WWH this could be a discussion but WBH can anihilate entire planets. + he seems to have a degree of energy projection ability from sheer gamma projection.

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By jimroote99

im going with magneto. he could BFR rather easily and stay out range while protecting himself with force fields, or shut down hulks nervous system with electrical pulses

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By jeanroygrant

World Breaker Hulk stomps.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By 80sBaby

@jimroote99 said:

im going with magneto. he could BFR rather easily and stay out range while protecting himself with force fields, or shut down hulks nervous system with electrical pulses

How does Magneto win? Savage Hulk has resisted energy powerful enough to move planets:

No Caption Provided

World Breaker Hulk is MUCH, MUCH stronger than that. Magneto's not gonna BFR him. Now, any scans of Magneto surviving planetary destruction?.

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By jimroote99

@80sBaby: thats not going to help him, show me scans of hulk resisting mental electrical disorientation

magneto sure as hell can BFR. he can control gravity and suck hulk into a worm hole

im not sure if he can take planetary destruction, but his force fields are pretty damn powerful and he can also stay out of range. also when has hulk ever destroyed planets under his own power?

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By 80sBaby

@jimroote99: Don't have them. But I do have scans of his healing overcoming damage to his brain-stem, as well as a couple of other injuries to his brain. Do you have anything showing magneto is capable of hurting someone with Hulk's durability?

Scans of Magneto sucking someone into a wormhole, please?

He did in World Breaker mode (read Heart of the Monster.) He and She-Hulk were EXACTLY equal in power and they did by hitting each other once. That means, 2 hits from WB mode=planet destroyed. He also accidently incinerated characters equal/greater than Savage Hulk. What's the hardest hit Mags' shields have ever tanked?+

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#171  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Mags simply BFR's him.

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By jimroote99

@80sBaby: i would like to see that scan, but i doubt he could take magnetos kind of power. hes been able to rip apocalypse in half, who i think is more durable than hulk and also has complete control over his body. frankly, hulks durability isnt going to help him that much. magneto possess different kinds of abilities other than raw power

im sorry but i dont have any scans available, but someone on here was listing comic issues of his feats so you could give that a look or do some research

thats not necessarily true. destroying a planet through a clash is not your own power. despite being worldbreaker hulk, he really didnt destroy any planets under his own influence, although im sure he has the potential to.

magnetos force fields have tanked 2 nukes, which is pretty good but it is possible hulks punches could overcome it. however like i said he can stay out of range

also even though hulk has more strength hes still a dumb brute, while magneto is a strategic genius. he could think of something

divad4686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By divad4686

Bruce is to smart for magneto, if mag could not manipulate Tony armor, he can't manipulate Bruce tech.

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By jimroote99

@TheAcidSkull: 1st scan doesnt show anything that proves he can withstand a mental shut down of magnetos kind of magnitude

2nd scan shows him destroying a planet through a clash, not his own power

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

WBH, he has taken down several people close to or on Magneto's level of power. @jimroote99: Apocalypse may have control over his matter, but he is in no manner whatsoever more durable than WBH.

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By jimroote99

@TheAcidSkull: your severely underestimating magneto. hulks durability and healing factor actually dont play a big role here, as magneto possess different kinds of abilities hulk is not used to and/or doesnt have consistent feats to resist it. for one thing, magneto can control gravity, so hulk wont be able to move around. another thing is he can disorientate hulks nervous system with electrical pulses and shut him down, or, since gamma is part of the electromagnetic spectrum, manipulate hulks radiation and take it out of him.

not much of a hulk curbstomp, is it? not to mention the majority of people here have actually said magneto stomps

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By jimroote99

@Man_of_Miracles: i get your point but magneto uses a different kind of power that hulk isnt used to. i already explained how he could manipulate hulks gamma out of him or shut down his nervous system with electrical pulses. and frankly hulks durability isnt much of a key factor considering magnetos kind of abilities

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Bo88gdan

Magneto

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@jimroote99:

Ok but I need to see Magneto draining someones energy from them, is there any evidence he can do that?

Also I don't think using an electrical pulse on Hulks brain is going to work, he has taken some huge lightening hits and the past and been no more worse for wear.

Unless Magneto has sucked the energy out of someone before I don't see him doing it here.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#181  Edited By Outside_85

WBH easilly, one thunderclap and Magneto explodes.

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By jimroote99

@TheAcidSkull: magnetos force fields can handle thunder claps from hulk all day long buddy, especially if hes from a distance. also i told you magneto can control gravity, so hulk wont even be able to do anything but float around. and theres a difference between absorbing gamma and controlling gamma. magneto can control hulks gamma and take it out of him, theres nothing he can do about that, also considering red hulk is rather mediocre at draining people. and what feats does hulk have at being resistant to mental electrical disorientation? i told you magnetos powers are different then what hulk is used to. you seem to be the one who doesnt know much

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By jimroote99

@Man_of_Miracles: yeah there is actually, because magneto has control over the magnetic spectrum, which includes gamma.

hes not going to absorb it, hes just going to remove it from him, and i dont recall hulk being able to defend against that

also your right, hulk has taken lightning attacks before but hes never resisted electrical attacks completely concentrated on his nervous system, something magneto is a master at doing

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By jimroote99

@TheAcidSkull: i dont understand your argument. how does emitting gamma protect you from getting it removed? magneto has control over gamma, so theres no reason he cant just remove it all from hulk. also whatever hulk can physically do is irrelevant as magneto can control gravity and render him helplessly floating, and a thunder clap isnt going to do anything to mags force fields when they have tanked 2 nukes before

so no, hulk doesn't stomp, and you clearly aren't thinking straight

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@jimroote99: It doesn't matter if he hasn't done it to anyone.

Again, when has he shown the ability to remove energy from someone?

Who is the most powerful person Magneto has used that technique effectively on?

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By jimroote99

@TheAcidSkull: what is so hard to understand about magneto being able to control gamma and gravity? for one thing, hulk isnt even going to be able to move around with no gravity, so magneto will just drain him completely until he reverts back to banner. theres nothing hulk can do. also do you even know the kind of destruction 2 nukes can cause? a lot more than a damn thunder clap thats for sure, especially if magneto keeps a good a distance with his force fields up. and i already told you he cant even use his thunder clap or do anything because magneto will just control the gravity. your honestly just being ridiculous now

hulk loses

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By jimroote99

@Man_of_Miracles: listen, pal, if your asking for a bunch of scans, i dont have any

but i know magnetos powers and abilities and i do know he has literally ripped apocalypse in half with his iron manipulation, and he has also proved to have control over the magnetic spectrum, which is also gamma

so besides asking for scans i dont have, can you prove me wrong on this?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By TERMINATORXX

WBH Easily.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#192  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

To be fair to Magneto he's pulled a planet splitting bullet from light years away and contained the power of the Dreaming Celestial for an extended period of time.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@jimroote99:

1. Hulk is far, far more durable than Apocalypse, it isn't even a comparison.

2. Until he shows the ability to remove energy from someone it isn't a feat he can perform. He has not even shown potential to do that. Controlling the magnetic spectrum doesn't automatically make you able to remove someones energy.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Hulk easily destroys Magneto.

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By jimroote99

@TheAcidSkull: go ahead and post them, because i dont recall hulk ever being able to move efficiently in zero gravity

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By YoungJustice

@jimroote99 said:

@TheAcidSkull: what is so hard to understand about magneto being able to control gamma and gravity? for one thing, hulk isnt even going to be able to move around with no gravity, so magneto will just drain him completely until he reverts back to banner. theres nothing hulk can do. also do you even know the kind of destruction 2 nukes can cause? a lot more than a damn thunder clap thats for sure, especially if magneto keeps a good a distance with his force fields up. and i already told you he cant even use his thunder clap or do anything because magneto will just control the gravity. your honestly just being ridiculous now

hulk loses

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By YoungJustice

@TheAcidSkull said:

@jimroote99 said:

hulk loses

i'm done, you should read about world breaker dude, besides hulk has resisted forces that are much more stronger than magnatos gravity control , if you want i could post scans

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@jimroote99:

1. Hulk is far, far more durable than Apocalypse, it isn't even a comparison.

2. Until he shows the ability to remove energy from someone it isn't a feat he can perform. He has not even shown potential to do that. Controlling the magnetic spectrum doesn't automatically make you able to remove someones energy.

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@jimroote99: It doesn't matter if he hasn't done it to anyone.

Again, when has he shown the ability to remove energy from someone?

Who is the most powerful person Magneto has used that technique effectively on?

@TheAcidSkull said:

@jimroote99 said:

@TheAcidSkull: your severely underestimating magneto. hulks durability and healing factor actually dont play a big role here, as magneto possess different kinds of abilities hulk is not used to and/or doesnt have consistent feats to resist it. for one thing, magneto can control gravity, so hulk wont be able to move around. another thing is he can disorientate hulks nervous system with electrical pulses and shut him down, or, since gamma is part of the electromagnetic spectrum, manipulate hulks radiation and take it out of him.

not much of a hulk curbstomp, is it? not to mention the majority of people here have actually said magneto stomps

magnato won't be able to remove hulks gamma radiation , all hulk has to do is take one or two steps , or thunderclap once, rulk tried to suck the gamma energy out of wwh who is weaker,( the only thing lobe got right) and was not even able to make him weaker, hulk could quickly heal form any damage magnato can do to him, and enyone who says magnato does not know much about wbh

@TheAcidSkull said:

@jimroote99 said:

@TheAcidSkull: i dont understand your argument. how does emitting gamma protect you from getting it removed? magneto has control over gamma, so theres no reason he cant just remove it all from hulk. also whatever hulk can physically do is irrelevant as magneto can control gravity and render him helplessly floating, and a thunder clap isnt going to do anything to mags force fields when they have tanked 2 nukes before

so no, hulk doesn't stomp, and you clearly aren't thinking straight

because removing gamma energy is not simple, it doesn't happen like poof. and hulks thunderclap would kill maganto because a single step( not a stomp a step) caused multiple earthquakes so and intentional thunderclap would be 50 time stronger than nukes

hulk wins