• 169 results
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#101  Edited By Wolverine008

Do it dum529001! Scan bomb this thread with calculations explaining why Hulk is a light speedster!

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By dum529001

@ghostravage said:

@dum529001: I read it, and im almost positive i've given enough time for analysis to be quite certain about my claims.

By the same token, if you read Heart Of The Monster, you would notice that right after the first planet busting instance, the next panel shows everybody asking what happened, in which Hulk is presented significantly far from everybody welcoming them back, he is NOT fighting in that moment... So it's definitely visible the stopped fighting at some point. Whether it was because everybody died, or Hulk killed everybody.

And i've delivered this point way too many times. Hulk turns World Breaker Hulk at the very climax of the fight, where the planet goes boom... Anything before that is just Hulk getting angrier and angrier. That being said, most of the punches they were delivering were NOT planet busting punches rather than 1 punch that would end in the planet going boom, logically indicating Hulk reached uncontrollable rage.

On a side note: Please... Do NOT scan spam the thread, there's no need to do it on a thread where 99% of comments already state Hulk would stomp, let alone people like me already having those issues and scans at hand for continuous reference.

The end of that issue was a flash-forward in the events that took place in the Dark Dimension during Heart of the Monster. In the next issue, Doctor Strange makes it clear what happened right at the moment of the clash.

This is the first planet busting clash of Hulk and Red-she Hulk:

It's plain to see that worlbreaker Hulk's power is far above the average planet-busting powerhouse.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is the end of the issue in which that first planet busting clash occurred:

It's plain to see that worlbreaker Hulk's power is far above the average planet-busting powerhouse.

No Caption Provided

This is how the next issue begins. This is what happened to Hulk and Red She-hulk at the moment of the planet busting clash and afterwards as they continued fighting:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulk and Red She-hulk didn't die.

I would post the whole fight but i'm not in the postion to do so at this time. You can ask Acidskull for the scans.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't Hulk just break the planet in half. Eventually wouldn't they just end up in space. After all, he is called World Breaker Hulk.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By XiiX

Hulk.

DarthMarko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kitty...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#106  Edited By GhostRavage

@dum529001: I wonder why it is so hard for you to understand... Nobody needed those scans, since nobody asked. Not to mention, you didn't prove anything. Why would you post those scans if they don't hold any reliable base to prove what you're trying to claim. It is WAY too open for interpretation for you to certainly make a claim like Hulk didn't die, when Pak himself and some panels state HE IS DYING. The only thing that makes the other possible scenario any viable is the fact Pak said he doesn't recall the instance that well and that he might be wrong, typical writer trolling.

The funniest thing about your whole unnecessary scan bombing is the fact you posted a scan that literally says Hulk is dying and that everybody is going to suffer what he suffers, therefore, dying as well. Hell, it seems you didn't even read the issue but skimmed it! The last issue happens 4 days after the first clash... They literally spend 4 days busting the planet several times, the issue is not approached in retrospective nor in different POVs of the same instance... It happens in a total different time from the 5th issue of Heart Of The Monster.

Again... Why would i ask TAS for scans if i have them already, gosh, it's like you don't even read what i post... @theacidskull Hey mate, would you please tell him something?

Im serious, im done with the subject. Good Day.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By dum529001

@ghostravage said:

@dum529001: I wonder why it is so hard for you to understand... Nobody needed those scans, since nobody asked. Not to mention, you didn't prove anything. Why would you post those scans if they don't hold any reliable base to prove what you're trying to claim. It is WAY too open for interpretation for you to certainly make a claim like Hulk didn't die, when Pak himself and some panels state HE IS DYING. The only thing that makes the other possible scenario any viable is the fact Pak said he doesn't recall the instance that well and that he might be wrong, typical writer trolling.

The funniest thing about your whole unnecessary spam bombing is the fact you posted a scan that literally says Hulk is dying and that everybody is going to suffer what he suffers, therefore, dying as well. Hell, it seems you didn't even read the issue but skimmed it! The last issue happens 4 days after the first clash... They literally spend 4 days busting the planet, the issue is not approached in retrospective nor in different POVs of the same instance... It happens in a total different time from the 5th issue of Heart Of The Monster.

Again... Why would i ask TAS for scans if i have them already, gosh, it's like you don't even read what i post... @theacidskull Hey mate, would you please tell him something?

Im serious, im done with the subject. Good Day.

When Hulk "Fights, burns and reforms" is not the same as the others death and ressurection through the magic of that was present in the dark dimension.

@greenscar1990 sent a message to Greg Pak about Heart of the Monster when some people on a Marvel forum were saying Hulk blew himself and Pak said that Hulk didn't die. Greg Pak Said Hulk had merely reached another power-level and that it did not kill him.

When Doctor Strange spoke with Bruce Banner telepathically, that was the instant after the clash. Eveybody was getting incinerated but Hulk and Red She-hulk were totally fine. I'll post the whole encounter at some point later so your 100 perecent clear what i'm saying.

Hulk and Red-She Hulk were still going at it unharmed the moment right after their clash and they continued for a good while after that. That's why its obvious that Hulk and Red shehulk didn't die. That what the scans show.

DarthMarko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By DarthMarko

As long as HULK fanboyz stand, he will never die....He can defeat tOAA if he gets mad enough ! Hur !

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By GhostRavage

@dum529001:

I'll post the whole encounter at some point later so i'm your 100 perecent clear what i'm saying.

Really man!? REALLY? JESUS!

I think this is bordering in hard trolling! I already said i have the issue... I have the whole run and everything relating to Pak's run on Hulk, even interviews, magazines and all that crap that is useless in Battle Forums. Seriously for the 4th time, you don't need to post anything. If you want to have this conversation, PM me and cite the issue instead of posting something i already have...

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Does Shadowcat need to breathe?

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Too bad kitty isn't black. Black Woman > Hulk! (that came out slightly more racist than I wanted, but whatever, I'll roll with it)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Um.Kind of offensive but meh.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kitty's a b*tch. And not in the good way like Emma. She dies because I want her to.

Woah. Easy there, cowboy.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: Hulk destroys Earth. Shadowcat suffocates. /thread

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#115  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn:

I love them both, so -- I give this to you. My most fave Emma quote, ever.

@lykopis: Hulk destroys Earth. Shadowcat suffocates. /thread

Too many variables. Thing is, she can go into WWH's brain and phase it out. Wouldn't that be another way of shutting The Hulk down?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: He's too dense and regenerative for that IMO.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@lykopis: I like Kitty too, but like her mentor, her characterization has been all over the place the last couple of years. Whedon Kitty was awesome, though.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By lykopis

He can regenerate his brain? (Seriously question -- I have no idea so I am not pushing for Kitty.)

@lykopis: I like Kitty too, but like her mentor, her characterization has been all over the place the last couple of years. Whedon Kitty was awesome, though.

So true.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: He has an insane healing factor so I wouldn't put it past him, but idk. The Maestro regenerated from ashes for what it's worth.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#125  Edited By Deranged Midget

@lykopis said:

@tifalockhart said:

He can regenerate his brain? (Seriously question -- I have no idea so I am not pushing for Kitty.)

Not instantaneously, no. So, if this were a fight to KO, she could take a win by temporarily dropping him. That's to say that she would actually be able to do so and that she'd be able to get close enough to pull it off. In this case, with no rules and what-not, Kitty has no feasible way of reaching Hulk and considering she struggled to phase a weaker incarnation of Hulk, she probably won't do much better against arguably the strongest version of the goliath.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: A friend of mine @green_skaar showed me this... People or him asked him about the instance in his tumblr...

No Caption Provided

But even after saying what he said, he leaves it as a very vague statement with all those insecurities and stuff. As i said, typical writer trolling :P

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By lykopis

@lykopis said:

@tifalockhart said:

Not instantaneously, no. So, if this were a fight to KO, she could take a win by temporarily dropping him. That's to say that she would actually be able to do so and that she'd be able to get close enough to pull it off. In this case, with no rules and what-not, Kitty has no feasible way of reaching Hulk and considering she struggled to phase a weaker incarnation of Hulk, she probably won't do much better against arguably the strongest version of the goliath.

Gotcha.

@lykopis said:

@theacidskull said:

@tifalockhart said:

@ghostravage: @lykopis: @theacidskull: Back on topic, I believe Hulk in this mindset is most likely to win. Do you agree?

He doesn't just win, he slaughters kitty.

How though?

Incinerate her. She can't get near him to do anything. Hulk produces loads of Gamma energy even when he just stands around, that's the Idea behind WBH.

Woah. Well then, that's that.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: He's on Twitter?? I must know his handle so's I can follow him!

DarthMarko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj: Don't worry I won't...unlike hulkboyz...

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait wait wait. I just reread the OP. There are no rules.

Kitty banishes him to the Phantom Zone and is declared the winner!

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By green_skaar

@theacidskull: A friend of mine @green_skaar showed me this... People or him asked him about the instance in his tumblr...

But even after saying what he said, he leaves it as a very vague statement with all those insecurities and stuff. As i said, typical writer trolling :P

For the record I asked him that question. I've also asked him about the Sentry fight, but Pak again is coy and hardly remembers the incident, lol! I think he leaves the door open for either interpretation. After reading it several times I think he lives through the initial explosion but would eventually die and reform after more explosions.

I've been very happy with how many writers have been responsive to questions from fans. It's usually better to just go to the source, than endless speculation on CV!

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By green_skaar

@ghostravage: I see, so it's not confirmed? Damn you pak :P

Pak doesn't confirm a whole lot if you read his comments to other questions, it's just his style.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: After what happened to Mister Jurgens I don't blame him.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By green_skaar

@green_skaar: After what happened to Mister Jurgens I don't blame him.

Pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean? Thanks.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: He said Superman is stronger than Thor and got death threats because of it.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmarko:

What did i tell you?

@tifalockhart:

I know i shouldn't laugh at death threats but i couldn't help it... that's just hilarious.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By TifaLockhart

My stance is, at the end of the day they're fictional characters. Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things whose imaginary friend beats up whose? It's nothing to get bent out of shape over.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By green_skaar

@green_skaar: He said Superman is stronger than Thor and got death threats because of it.

Oh brother, some fans...

The main thing we can all agree on is Hulk is strongest of all! ;-)

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Dude, one time a good friend of mine told me Power Girl is stronger than Lobo and I agreed with him out of friendship. Priorities, man.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 god_spawn  Moderator
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@darthmarko: @raynorj:

CV glitch with the last post, sorry about that. Anyways, what I said was no need for the insults. Warnings for both of you.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By RaynorJ

@green_skaar said:

@tifalockhart said:

Oh brother, some fans...

The main thing we can all agree on is Hulk is strongest of all! ;-)

Well that's just undeniable :)

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Well, it's sort of confirmed, but not really, so yeah, but no. LOL

@green_skaar Ah, now i know mate... Very appreciated information right there, thank you.

@tifalockhart I really don't know if he's on twitter, and i actually suck in all those massive social networks, my knowledge goes as far as Facebook. Is Tumblr any different than Twitter?

LanceRipsPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By LanceRipsPants

@voldo2006 said:

Lol They would both lose since he would destroy the whole planet to get her.

Hulk can handle the harshness of space. Have you never read a Marvel comic in your life? Also Hulk has survived way more devastating things than the explosion of a planet as regular Hulk so the explosion of the planet ain't gonna kill World Breaker.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

WBH.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers