#1 Posted by DeathByAnts (400 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

RULES:

• There are no rules
  • Who wins?

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19486 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty borderline mismatch

#3 Posted by Esquire (3824 posts) - - Show Bio

There are no rules. Blue Beetle wins via being the least caucasian.

#4 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9317 posts) - - Show Bio

No rules? Galactus comes out of nowhere and eats them both "om nom nom nom"

#5 Edited by Esquire (3824 posts) - - Show Bio

Animal Man's wife solos.

#6 Edited by SGU823 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure they had an encounter in WWH. Don't know how that went but I assume that Kitty could just rip his heart out or phase one of his limbs into his body.

Also, this could easily be a battle of character since you don't specify, in which case Kitty stomps. Teen girl angst FTW.

#7 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (502 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#8 Edited by johnny_blaze (355 posts) - - Show Bio

@sgu823 said:

I'm pretty sure they had an encounter in WWH. Don't know how that went but I assume that Kitty could just rip his heart out or phase one of his limbs into his body.

Also, this could easily be a battle of character since you don't specify, in which case Kitty stomps. Teen girl angst FTW.

This to be honest.

#9 Edited by DeathByAnts (400 posts) - - Show Bio

@sgu823: What would stop Hulk from Vibrating his hand while she is attempting to phase through him?

#10 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

THERES NO RULEZ!!! *takes shirt off*

#11 Edited by voldo2006 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol They would both lose since he would destroy the whole planet to get her.

#12 Posted by Esquire (3824 posts) - - Show Bio

What would stop Hulk from Vibrating his hand while she is attempting to phase through him?

...Because he can't vibrate fast enough to make any difference?

#13 Posted by Theorder14 (1319 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, he ain't the flash

#14 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

No rules? HULK shags Kitty.

#15 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnny_blaze said:

@sgu823 said:

This to be honest.

Since you didn't read it i'll fill you in. Kitty had trouble phasing Hulk the only thing she could do was catch his hands and feet in the ground, thinking it would tear both apart since the molecules are suppose to fuse with the materials in the Earth. That didn't happen, his body rejected the fusion and he KO'ed her with a thunderclap.

Kitty has limits to her phasing and Hulk's physiology has shown to be highly resistant to it as both savage and WWH, Vision has tried to phased through him and failed horribly. Kitty in the Breakworld saga before she was tripped in the magic bullet, had trouble phasing through the earth because of the materials in the Earth. It's a misconception that Kitty can phase through any and everything, the more complex the materials the harder it is for her to phase through it which could tax her powers.

In a fight with WorldBreaker it's highly doubtful Kitty would even be able to phase his hands and feet because he is so much stronger than WWH. It's also doubtful she would be able to phase anything into him that his body wouldn't reject, or would drain her significantly enough to take herself out of the fight.

Unless she tries to seduce the WB she has no way of winner, and even that's doubtful.

#16 Posted by TifaLockhart (13976 posts) - - Show Bio

Regular Hulk has dealt with Vision's phasing. What is Kitty going to do?

#17 Posted by Bossmonster (2132 posts) - - Show Bio

Gross. The things he's going to do to her.

I'd still read it though.

#18 Edited by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

Regular Hulk has dealt with Vision's phasing. What is Kitty going to do?

When?

Hulk actually lost with Vision in "Hulk smash Avnegers".

And Kitty already succesfully phased WWHulk with ground in WWH:X-M.

Problem was that she left him there and he escaped. Now, I don't see why she shouldn't just use her powers to kill him.

#19 Posted by Dredeuced (5280 posts) - - Show Bio

Worldbreaker Hulk would destroy the planet when she phases through his punch. He can survive in space and she can't.

But there's no rules so he doesn't win.

#20 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnny_blaze said:

@sgu823 said:

This to be honest.

Since you didn't read it i'll fill you in. Kitty had trouble phasing Hulk the only thing she could do was catch his hands and feet in the ground, thinking it would tear both apart since the molecules are suppose to fuse with the materials in the Earth. That didn't happen, his body rejected the fusion and he KO'ed her with a thunderclap.

Kitty has limits to her phasing and Hulk's physiology has shown to be highly resistant to it as both savage and WWH, Vision has tried to phased through him and failed horribly. Kitty in the Breakworld saga before she was tripped in the magic bullet, had trouble phasing through the earth because of the materials in the Earth. It's a misconception that Kitty can phase through any and everything, the more complex the materials the harder it is for her to phase through it which could tax her powers.

In a fight with WorldBreaker it's highly doubtful Kitty would even be able to phase his hands and feet because he is so much stronger than WWH. It's also doubtful she would be able to phase anything into him that his body wouldn't reject, or would drain her significantly enough to take herself out of the fight.

Unless she tries to seduce the WB she has no way of winner, and even that's doubtful.

I agree with this guy. Hulk wins

#21 Posted by TifaLockhart (13976 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2969615 testing

#22 Posted by SlimJ87D (9245 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk could win this very easily. He could distance himself from her and just destroy their surroundings. He could blow the planet up and she wouldn't be able to survive in the air.

#23 Posted by TifaLockhart (13976 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't need to keep his distance.

#24 Posted by Oscars94 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

No rules? They go get snowcones! AWWWW YEAAAAAH!!!

#25 Posted by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

No rules? Hulk traps her in the prism Deadpool kept her in from Deadpool kills Marvel Universe, and makes her strip down to her panties. (•~•) Hulk needs to get out more.

#26 Edited by NICK31898 (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH SMASH LITTLE GIRL!

#27 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK SMASH puny LITTLE GIRL!!!

Fixed

#28 Edited by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty Pryde can just phase him to the center of the Earth, he'll die first which would give her the win.

#29 Edited by dondave (33355 posts) - - Show Bio

Worldbreaker Hulk would destroy the planet when she phases through his punch. He can survive in space and she can't.

#30 Posted by Dredeuced (5280 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro: Why would this kill Hulk? Also Kitty can't phase indefinitely and struggled to phase Hulk before, so no she wouldn't.

#31 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro said:

Kitty Pryde can just phase him to the center of the Earth, he'll die first which would give her the win.

This is going by the assumption that the center of the earth could kill the Hulk, which it can't.

#32 Posted by Wardemon32 (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk releases in incredible amount of radiation giving her cancer and then she dies.

#33 Posted by GraniteSoldier (6664 posts) - - Show Bio

In WWH she phased him into the ground, which did nothing. He broke free and thunderclapped the X-Men to hell. That was World War Hulk. Kitty can become intangible, but World Breaker emits massive amounts of gamma radiation, which is an electromagnetic wave. Kitty phases through solids, but waves should still effect her. She'd die from a massive overdose of gamma radiation.

#34 Posted by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro said:

This is going by the assumption that the center of the earth could kill the Hulk, which it can't.

Well then he can hang out in the center of the Earth while Kitty is enjoying her BFR victory on the surface. If the fight happens to be on a boat then she'll just show us her version of 20,000 leagues under the sea too. It's a BFR win either way.

#35 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@baltoro said:

Well then he can hang out in the center of the Earth while Kitty is enjoying her BFR victory on the surface. If the fight happens to be on a boat then she'll just show us her version of 20,000 leagues under the sea too. It's a BFR win either way.

Hulk could just destroy the surrounding area or ...

In WWH she phased him into the ground, which did nothing. He broke free and thunderclapped the X-Men to hell. That was World War Hulk. Kitty can become intangible, but World Breaker emits massive amounts of gamma radiation, which is an electromagnetic wave. Kitty phases through solids, but waves should still effect her. She'd die from a massive overdose of gamma radiation.

#36 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2758 posts) - - Show Bio

Gamma burst,,thunderclap,,planetary destruction,,,three ways hulk wins

#37 Posted by GhostRavage (8217 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta love the reaching comments.

#38 Posted by God_of_Batman (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in sex. Really, really, really kinky sex.

#39 Posted by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Gamma burst,,thunderclap,,planetary destruction,,,three ways hulk wins

Everyone keeps talking about this Gamma burst stuff like it's some sort of Hulk fraternity going on here...listen guys, I read World War Hulk and he was crapping Gamma radiation all over the place when he was having his nervous breakdown and shaking the Eastern seaboard. Did anyone die from it? Nope!

Kitty's going to stroll right up to him and drag him down hard, no rules means she won't be gentle like last time.

#40 Posted by GhostRavage (8217 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro: He disintegrated a whole planet full of mindless ones along with Wendigo, Bi-beast, Arma'Cheddon and other people... The fact that Jen, Rick and Cho didn't die the 2nd time he turned WBH in las Vegas was because he was using BannerTech shielding as well as being quite far from him. Whether or not you are skeptical about it, it is already stated on his Handbook entry... Level 5 energy projection which is Huge amounts of a single energy.

Even if you don't believe it even though he pretty much obliterated the whole west side of Las Vegas, something like that already happened in the past in Peter David's run in Incredible Hulk #446... People was shooting at him and bullets couldn't even get near him before melting... People was getting disintegrated just by being near him... Now imagine the exact same thing in a WAY greater scale, it's unquestionable the energy projection is there.

#41 Edited by Fallschirmjager (14679 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Too bad kitty isn't black. Black Woman > Hulk! (that came out slightly more racist than I wanted, but whatever, I'll roll with it)

#42 Posted by GhostRavage (8217 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by KingAres109 (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty....Her actress was beautiful:)

#44 Posted by New_World_Order (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk can't tank a planet explosion.

#45 Posted by GhostRavage (8217 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by New_World_Order (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by GhostRavage (8217 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: He tanked a bomb that teared apart Sakaar at the end of Planet Hulk. It didn't collapse because Caeira became the planet (in simple words). The most logic thing to think is, if he can bust a planet with minor effort, why would the planet exploding kill him? That being said, there are several arguments that could be made for Hulk surviving the clash with Red She Hulk, which was actually the reason he supposedly died in the Heart of The Monster, not the planetary explosion, but the clash with an equally amped being.

#48 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19882 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Kitty make Hulk phase through the planet like she did with that giant bullet in Whedon's ASTONISHING X-MEN?

#49 Posted by God_Spawn (37127 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty's a b*tch. And not in the good way like Emma. She dies because I want her to.

#50 Edited by GhostRavage (8217 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty's a b*tch. And not in the good way like Emma. She dies because I want her to.

LMAO.