• 142 results
#1 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

I originally made a World War Hulk vs Doomsday Arm Wrestle thread, but under recommendation (and the inability to modify the title of a thread once it has been made) I have made a new one.

I know it is hard to 'debate', but give it a shot.

Also, for cookies, Round 2 is a Thumb War.

#2 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

H/P Doomsday.

#3 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

H/P Doomsday.

Thumb war as well?
#4 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

H/P Doomsday.

Thumb war as well?

Yeah. The guy was already basically immune to any kind of physical force. And if Hulk is indeed stronger (which I doubt), then DD would just evolve past that and break his thumb.

#5 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

H/P Doomsday.

Thumb war as well?

Yeah. The guy was already basically immune to any kind of physical force. And if Hulk is indeed stronger (which I doubt), then DD would just evolve past that and break his thumb.

Cheers.

Bit of a dumb question, but World Breaker Hulk is the strongest (raw strength) form of Hulk, right? Is there a being in the Marvel Universe (not counting Omega-Level Gods) stronger than him?
#6 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

H/P Doomsday.

Thumb war as well?

Cheers. Bit of a dumb question, but World Breaker Hulk is the strongest (raw strength) form of Hulk, right? Is there a being in the Marvel Universe (not counting Omega-Level Gods) stronger than him?

Zeus would beat any Hulk in a physical fight. He's a god, but skyfathers aren't at the level of Omega-level mutants or people like Galactus and so forth.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51363/1664737-incredible_hulks__622_013.jpg

#7 Posted by SteveRogers (411 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH

#8 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (847 posts) - - Show Bio
@SteveRogers said:

WBH

Will need a new arm. 
#9 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday

#10 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane: I just did some reading on Doomsday. Holy crap he's way more powerful than I realised. He decked Darkseid and tanked the Omega Effect.
#11 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

@HKTA said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

@SteveRogers said:

WBH

Will need a new arm.

World Breaker Hulk will crush doomsdays arm with ease. Doomsday will have to skip Thumb Wrestling afterwords.

No.

#12 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Really depends ... you didnt state rules on arm wrestling or thumb wrestling ... if official rules with best out of rules doomsday wins without a doubt ... if not ... 50/50 on both

#13 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@sandiego008 said:

Really depends ... you didnt state rules on arm wrestling or thumb wrestling ... if official rules with best out of rules doomsday wins without a doubt ... if not ... 50/50 on both

If we did a best of, say, five Hulk would win as he would get more and more infuriated.
#14 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Dooomsday wins. In physical strength he is much more powerful.

#15 Posted by Daddy_Cool_Dude (310 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as Doomsday is not killed and resurrected during the arm wrestle, World War Hulk should wins both round.

#16 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2016 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
dude the world breaker busted a frickin planet when has doomsday did something like that, 
hulk ftw
#17 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

what actual strength feats has dd over hulk,? yeah hes uber tough and a beast,but what has he say lifted? hulk held up a huge mountain right? ok dd has superman level strength,but where has he shown it? anyone help? feats wise hulk looks like a winner here due to his "limitless" anger/strength/rage levels and proven feats.

#18 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

@the darknessss said:

what actual strength feats has dd over hulk,? yeah hes uber tough and a beast,but what has he say lifted? hulk held up a huge mountain right? ok dd has superman level strength,but where has he shown it? anyone help? feats wise hulk looks like a winner here due to his "limitless" anger/strength/rage levels and proven feats.

Broke Superman's arm effortlessly.

Was attacked at full strength by both Superman and Waverider, but didn't even feel their strikes.

Tore through Imperiex Probes like they were nothing. Superman had trouble with them.

Defeated Darkseid.

One-shotted Supergirl.

All of those feats are greater than World Breaker Hulk's.

#19 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary said:
@comicdude23 said:
dude the world breaker busted a frickin planet when has doomsday did something like that,  hulk ftw
Wrong. His foot-step was breaking it, he was emitting A-LOT of radiation. Doomsday has fought multiple Kryptonians, etc.  

@the darknessss: Feat wise, Hulk loses. Citizen Bane listed some already.
#20 Edited by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

H/P Doomsday.

Thumb war as well?

Cheers. Bit of a dumb question, but World Breaker Hulk is the strongest (raw strength) form of Hulk, right? Is there a being in the Marvel Universe (not counting Omega-Level Gods) stronger than him?

Zeus would beat any Hulk in a physical fight. He's a god, but skyfathers aren't at the level of Omega-level mutants or people like Galactus and so forth.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51363/1664737-incredible_hulks__622_013.jpg

And the lightnings over Zeus's fists and eyes clearly indicate that the fight was purely "physical".

#21 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boobster said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

H/P Doomsday.

Thumb war as well?

And the lightnings over Zeus's fists and eyes clearly indicate that the fight was purely "physical".

He is the god of lightning. And it's not like anyone doubts that a skyfather would kick Hulk's ass.

#22 Edited by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@the darknessss said:

Was attacked at full strength by both Superman and Waverider, but didn't even feel their strikes.

Tore through Imperiex Probes like they were nothing. Superman had trouble with them.

Defeated Darkseid.

One-shotted Supergirl.

Based on speculation and conjecture only. Within the issue of Hunter Prey's, no one indicated nor shown feats that's above World Breaker Hulks. Place WB Hulk within the series of Hunter Prey's in absence of speculation and conjecture, it'll be a stalemate. Hulk's physical stats constantly increase within this form and Doomsday constantly evolves and adapts to cope with the situation at hand.

I'm well aware of Superman's feats however such as the capabilities of destroying worlds with his fists which is arguably above Red She-Hulk's level of strength excluding physics of speed. However within that issue of Hunter Prey, no one has portrayed such level of power aside from H/P Doomsday. I can easily argue how Superman ALONE would give problems to H/P Doomsday let alone, the entire JLA.

#23 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@CitizenBane said:

@the darknessss said:

Defeated Darkseid.

One-shotted Supergirl.

Based on speculation and conjecture only. Within the issue of Hunter Prey's, no one indicated nor shown feats that's above World Breaker Hulks. Place WB Hulk within the series of Hunter Prey's in absence of speculation and conjecture, it'll be a stalemate. Hulk's physical stats constantly increase within this form and Doomsday constantly evolves and adapts to cope with the situation at hand.

Superman alone is more powerful than World Breaker Hulk, and he couldn't put a dent in Doomsday. And H/P Doomsday was able to evolve a negative energy field to kill the Radiant, ranged attacks to hit flying opponents and the ability to repel Waverider's energy signals in seconds. It would not be a stretch to say he could evolve faster than Hulk could grow stronger and/or possibly drain Hulk's gamma radiation.

#24 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@CitizenBane said:

@the darknessss said:

Defeated Darkseid.

One-shotted Supergirl.

Superman alone is more powerful than World Breaker Hulk, and he couldn't put a dent in Doomsday. And H/P Doomsday was able to evolve a negative energy field to kill the Radiant, ranged attacks to hit flying opponents and the ability to repel Waverider's energy signals in seconds. It would not be a stretch to say he could evolve faster than Hulk could grow stronger and/or possibly drain Hulk's gamma radiation.

Superman's obviously more powerful. However it isn't of any reason to speculate that Superman is as powerful in Hunter Prey in liaison to the one you're speculating towards at the moment. I agree with the last sentences.

#25 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

@higher_evolutionary: You tell me now how they say DD is more powerful...I can't get it... I agree with you! WW is the strongest there is ;))))

#26 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH.

#27 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday easily

#28 Posted by DesertHunter24 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Doomsday! Marvel Comics will be forced to create a new Hulk like they always do! Due to the fact that they won't have anyone who is stronger and more powerful than Hulk...But sooner or later Doomsday will return anyway and be an overkill for Hulk! Once again...

#29 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Boobster said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

H/P Doomsday.

Thumb war as well?

He is the god of lightning. And it's not like anyone doubts that a skyfather would kick Hulk's ass.

And ?

That has nothing to do with what I said.

#30 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boobster said:

And ?

Your only proof that the fight was anything more than physical is that the god of lightning had lightning coming out of his eyes?

#31 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Boobster said:

And ?

Your only proof that the fight was anything more than physical is that the god of lightning had lightning coming out of his eyes?

Forget the eyes, his fists were covered in lightnings. That's definitely not for show.

#32 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

In all and all in a comic/story setting, I believe it'll be quite a stalemate. Hulk gets more powerful as his rage increases and as his gamma output also slowly increases and DD would constantly evolve and adapt to cope with the battle situation.

#33 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boobster said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Boobster said:

And ?

Forget the eyes, his fists were covered in lightnings. That's definitely not for show.

#34 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#35 Posted by baron2011 (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

Doomsday
#36 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, it's a freaking arm wrestle, not a fight to the death. 

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@CitizenBane said:

@the darknessss said:

Defeated Darkseid.

One-shotted Supergirl.

I'm well aware of Superman's feats however such as the capabilities of destroying worlds with his fists which is arguably above Red She-Hulk's level of strength excluding physics of speed. However within that issue of Hunter Prey, no one has portrayed such level of power aside from H/P Doomsday. I can easily argue how Superman ALONE would give problems to H/P Doomsday let alone, the entire JLA.

This.
#37 Posted by jashro44 (22880 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 said:

@higher_evolutionary said:
@comicdude23 said:
dude the world breaker busted a frickin planet when has doomsday did something like that, hulk ftw
Wrong. His foot-step was breaking it, he was emitting A-LOT of radiation. Doomsday has fought multiple Kryptonians, etc.

He isn't referring to world war hulk world breaker has actually busted a planet in incredible hulk 634 or 635 I forget which one it was.

#38 Posted by jashro44 (22880 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boobster said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Boobster said:

And ?

And I suppose hulks healing factor was fair?

#39 Posted by nick_hero22 (6943 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday stomps

#40 Posted by CosmosTyrant (492 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't know

#41 Posted by bigsoto74 (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would win hands down...

#42 Posted by Outside_85 (9542 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, since he has actual feats that makes sense, not that he's punched one dude that's normally awesome. And despite how powerful H/P DD was in combat with anyone he has never caused earthquakes or the likes by it's sheer physical power.

#43 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 said:

correct

#44 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker HUlk wins both rounds 

#45 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

H/P Doomsday.

#46 Posted by Maluke (62 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH wins

#47 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

H/P Doomsday wins.

#48 Posted by Kennypow (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody wins. H/P Doomsday Wouldn't understand the concept of arm wrestling and would attempt to kill WWH.

#49 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (559 posts) - - Show Bio

What does h/p stand for

#50 Posted by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Hunt & Prey Doomsday break Superman's arm?