World Breaker Hulk vs Goku

• 175 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By renamed040924

Beast can probably speedblitz Goku according to you people.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@nickzambuto said:

Who's saying Goku is slow?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By renamed040924

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

@nickzambuto said:

Just the overall downplay of his abilities, not speed specifically.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#154  Edited By Onemoreposter

@Batman242 said:

@MorganFreeman: I read all your stuff in Morgan Freeman's voice >.<

Oh no, ha, now I do too, and whenever I hear Morgan Freeman's voice it's in that slightly slower more country accent he has in Shawshank Redemption.

As for the fight, I give it to Goku. I'm surprised there aren't more people here quoting Screw Attacks (highly invalid) evaluation of Goku. I keep meaning to write a blog about how much they under assessed goku.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Onemoreposter said:

@Batman242 said:

@MorganFreeman: I read all your stuff in Morgan Freeman's voice >.<

Oh no, ha, now I do too, and whenever I hear Morgan Freeman's voice it's in that slightly slower more country accent he has in Shawshank Redemption.

As for the fight, I give it to Goku. I'm surprised there aren't more people here quoting Screw Attacks (highly invalid) evaluation of Goku. I keep meaning to write a blog about how much they under assessed goku.

well they are called "Screw Attacks" so their attacks on Goku were really screwed up. LOL

they made an ...

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@nickzambuto said:

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

@nickzambuto said:

Just the overall downplay of his abilities, not speed specifically.

The majority of people on this thread including me all agree that Goku wins.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Goku wins.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158  Edited By comicace3

Goku in a stomp.. I kinda hate when people forget the time when goku was about to blow up the earth with his kamahameha while fighting cell... then he went under cell to release his blast... good times...

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#159  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Goku

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Onemoreposter

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Indeed they did. Now I think most versions of Superman (perhaps barring late 80s/early 90's and animated versions) beat Goku. I always have and I think the majority of people who know alot about both characters agree. However, you don't have to downplay Goku to come to that conclusion.

LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By LONGTIME

DBZ sucks. Just saiyan

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By rpottage

Goku stomps; he's just too fast with too many powerful energy attacks.

That said, if he were to stupidly try to fight Hulk head on in fist-i-cuffs; Hulk would break Goku.

mrOWMG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By mrOWMG

Goku, not even close. Hulk would no way survive a powerful energy blast, just like goku wouldn't survive a fist fight, but hulk just would not reach goku and even if he did he's too slow.

Avatar image for fernando072295reborn
Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku would need to watch out for sure. If this is HOTM Hulk, one hit would end the fight. And a thunderclap wouldn't be to his liking either. He could try range spamming Hulk of course, but Goku likes to fight up close and personal. He could also launch the Hulk into a star with a Kamehameha or something though so meh.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Onemoreposter said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Indeed they did. Now I think most versions of Superman (perhaps barring late 80s/early 90's and animated versions) beat Goku. I always have and I think the majority of people who know alot about both characters agree. However, you don't have to downplay Goku to come to that conclusion.

well, i personally believe Goku beats any version of Superman specially animated version, except Superman 1 million, this god like version is the only one to beat Goku.

Nessy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Nessy3

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: I agree, Goku is consistently powerful, and outside of silver age, prime 1m and robot fire superman, Goku wins hands down.

What if he managed to translocated himself and superman to a system with a red sun? That's an instant win. Any kryptonite is also instant win.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Electric shark superman obviously wins too.

Avatar image for oppagangnamstyle19
oppagangnamstyle19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King-Stranglehold da first: who knows? maybe another writer might make a more powerful hulk and call it the Galaxy Buster Hulk

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Still Goku.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By New_World_Order

Goku

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#170  Edited By KingOfAsh

No offence to Hulk but...I'd say he gets crushed

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#171  Edited By GhostRavage

The OP didn't say bloodlusted nor anything similar, so Goku loses because he likes fair matches. He likes to fight against people at their best. Goku will see Hulk is nowhere near his speed so he will slow down to make a fair fight.

WBH never died, and he made the Dark Dimension planet explode 7 times in a row without dying, that argument is invalid.

1)Goku does not have the regeneration abilities Hulk has. Therefore, 1 punch from WBH will do major damage on Goku's body while being unable to quickly recuperate from the blows.

2)Kamehas are chi(physical power) projected as energy beams. It seems WBH can't be physically overwhelmed so at SS1 it would be pretty much useless against him.

3) Hulks energy projection become a lvl 5 class in WBH state... In Marvel scale thats a lot. We don't know how gamma radiation affects Goku nor how much can he take without experimenting illness, nausea or even instant advanced cancer. (Yes, Goku can get sick as demonstrated after the fight against android 19, he got a heart disease.)

4)Goku can become stronger by powering up his body (kaio-ken) or becoming SS. With Kaio-Ken his body becomes compromised due to an enormous amount of muscle work, with this said, Goku would need to amp the Kaio-Ken several times just to equal WBH kinetic energy, increasing exponentially the odds of muscle trauma and exhaustion. And the OP said he can't get any stronger than SS1, and that's tracing a very low limit in comparison to the other 3 lvls.

5) WWH has gamma amped thunderclaps making beings like Red Hulk fall to his knees instantly, can you imagine how it would be at WBH state?. We don't know how susceptible Goku can be to such strong sound waves. If Goku is somehow similar to humans in that aspect, he will become deaf after 1 thunderclap, making him loose balance and handicapping him.

6) Even if he could be able to use the Spirit Bomb it would be useless in this fight, first, it takes a LOT to charge it, second, it only works on "evil beings" and Hulk its just an infamous anti-hero not an evil being. That means he's not an evil character, he's just someone very pissed because some starship erased half life on his planet and killed his wife. Mainly, he's just a green beast that wants to be left alone.

Im a big fan of both characters, but Hulk at this state can only be speedblitzed with planet busting punches or BFR. That's why characters like Superman can still deal with him.

It's plain inaccurate to say Goku can beat Superman Prime 1 Million. The golden guy is omniscient and has reality warper powers. He's way way WAY above any Goku incarnation. He has the ability to manipulate the multiverse, its a major curbstomp and people that think differently its just blinded by fanboyism or loving on Goku hardcore style.

GR.

Btw: Feel free to counter with reliable information.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#172 TifaLockhart  Online

Endor is a gas giant. I think you mean one of Endor's moons, Conan.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#173  Edited By OverLordArhas
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#174  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ghostravage: Don't bump any DBZ vs comic threads anymore, please. The rule is right at the top of page 1 of the battle forums.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Still going with Goku. But yes, Dbz threads are banned.

So stand aside people,

This is a JOB for @god_spawn