World Breaker Hulk vs Goku

• 175 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

benben178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By benben178

Goku can not go past SSJ 1 and can not use spirit bomb. The fight takes place on Mustafa (Star Wars)

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hksaru

Hulk was vaporized by Earth exploding

Goku could destroy Earth before he even met Vegeta

benben178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By benben178

@Hksaru: True

Avatar image for deactivated-5b7c88819a452
deactivated-5b7c88819a452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally I think Goku terribly overrated... If WBH got hold of him (which would be difficult) then Goku will get his ass kicked. But Goku is so fast that WBH would have to predict his attacks. I wouldn't say Goku would take this with ease though.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Goku stomps, Hulk will not be able to see Goku let alone tag him.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Hksaru said:

No he cannot.

Scans of Goku destroying a Planet please.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hksaru

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@Hksaru said:

No he cannot.

Goku's Kamehameha resisting and overpowering Vegeta's planet-busting Gallick Gun

Goku in SSJ1, not even fully powered up; "3000 kilis? Can't be. With 300 kilis it's possible to destroy a planet." (3:45)

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Hksaru said:

If you're talking about Hulk busting that planet in the Dark Dimension, he did not die. Because he wished everyone back.

As for the match, Hulk wins becuase Hulk can take most of Goku's attacks.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By slimj87d

@Hksaru said:

When was Hulk vaporized by the earth exploding?

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MorganFreeman

Hulk's not going to be able to touch Goku. Even as a kid, Krillin moved faster than the untrained human eye could keep up with. Roshi and Krillin had to describe their fight to the audience at the World Tournament because no one could keep up with their movements besides the fighters. How is Hulk going to catch up with the exponentially stronger (and by DBZ logic, faster) Goku, especially once he increases his speed I believe tenfold by going Super Saiyan? Not to mention Goku has a much better understanding of martial arts, energy attacks and the ability to fly.

And since this is DBZ, we can always toss out the strategy Frieza made popular: blowing up the planet in case things go terribly for the DBZ character. Assuming Goku doesn't have instant transmission here, Goku at worst stalemates Hulk should he destroy the planet and take Hulk with him. If he does have instant transmission, Goku can just teleport to a safe location seconds before the explosion.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hksaru

@SlimJ87D said:

@Hksaru said:

When was Hulk vaporized by the earth exploding?

Can't recall, but I saw it somewhere on comicvine

My post was just a stretch though. SSJ form makes this a horrible mismatch, Goku (pre-Radditz) would be a fight Hulk has a chance of winning.

At a mere 1% of his maximum power (which was below a base SSJ1 Goku's maximum power) Freiza effortlessly destroyed a planet 10x the mass of Earth:

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By MethoKi

@MorganFreeman: I read all your stuff in Morgan Freeman's voice >.<

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By slimj87d

@Hksaru: Well it never happened just to let you know. Not safe to state facts as %100 unless you know them yourself.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

I smell some bull sh*t, Goku's gonna win, but this Frieza business in all kinds of out of context, he shot a ball of energy that dig through to the core of planet vegeta and overloaded it, causing it to explode .... I hope it's not being implied that Frieza just straight up vaporized the whole planet that is 10x the GRAVITY of earth...

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MorganFreeman

@Batman242 said:

@MorganFreeman: I read all your stuff in Morgan Freeman's voice >.<

The whole reason I named my account MorganFreeman was so I could be reminded every time I log in to read posts in that glorious voice of his. :)

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I smell some bull sh*t, Goku's gonna win, but this Frieza business in all kinds of out of context, he shot a ball of energy that dig through to the core of planet vegeta and overloaded it, causing it to explode .... I hope it's not being implied that Frieza just straight up vaporized the whole planet that is 10x the GRAVITY of earth...

Planet busting seems to be a thing in the DBZ universe. I only know the cartoon, so pardon me if the books go into detail about it, but there was an instance of Vegeta destroying a planet before reaching Earth and another cutscene showing him blasting a large chunk out of a planet he was trying to conquer even before the aforementioned planet destruction.

Personally, I hate even mentioning the planet destroying tactic. That's why I think every fight which has a DBZ character should come with the stipulation of a "no blowing up the terrain to win" clause or something of that nature.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Hksaru said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@Hksaru said:

No he cannot.

Goku's Kamehameha resisting and overpowering Vegeta's planet-busting Gallick Gun

Goku in SSJ1, not even fully powered up; "3000 kilis? Can't be. With 300 kilis it's possible to destroy a planet." (3:45)

You always said you wanted proof Goku could destroy a Planet.

Here it is in that video.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Quote me where i "always said I wanted proof goku could destroy a planet, if you can't then ask yourself...."what what I thinking?"

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By YoungChief

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I read somewhere before that Frieza's Namek busting feat actually is more impressive than actually just busting a planet, something along the lines of him causing a chain reaction to destroy the planet actually taking more energy to just blow up the planet, it was on the OBD somewhere...I'll try to get back to you on that tomorrow

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hksaru

@SlimJ87D said:

@Hksaru: Well it never happened just to let you know. Not safe to state facts as %100 unless you know them yourself.

The thread wasn't receiving attention so I risked it, lol

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

He was enjoying the fireworks, if he just vaporized it that's no fun. The context is that Freiza busts planets like nobody's business so trivial things like that are no concern

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Quote me where i "always said I wanted proof goku could destroy a planet, if you can't then ask yourself...."what what I thinking?"

I can't remember what the thread was called it was along time ago.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BlueComet

Hulk's got a shot since Goku can't use ssj, but kaio-ken would work just as well. 50/50 chance imho

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ImmortalT1000
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Then clearly I didn't "always" say I wanted proof Goku could bust a planet. What were you thinking?

@Hksaru said:

He was enjoying the fireworks, if he just vaporized it that's no fun. The context is that Freiza busts planets like nobody's business so trivial things like that are no concern

Yeah sure, mhm, nice edit by the way.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Please read my above post. I found the link.

Edit: You said Kid Buu blew up Earth. Not Goku.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: I found it.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-and-batman-vs-wonder-woman-and-ww-hulk-read-op/682672/?page=2

It was months and months ago, you told me I posted an edited video of Goku blowing up a planet. it wasnt just you, but a few other guys didnt believe me either.

Well either way, theirs proof above that Goku can do such.

Oh yeah, that BS video that no one took seriously cus it was fake, yeah you sold me out that time for sure HAHAHA, totally proved goku could bust a planet there lol. Wow, why even bring that up, it totally kills yours and any argument for goku in the future, people will see that and say, "wow, they go that far to prove goku can bust a planet, he clearly can't then" ... and it backfires. no lie. But hey, it is what it is...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This really isn't that hard to figure out. Hulks physical strength is vastly superior to Goku, even at SSJ4. However, Gokus energy output is vastly superior to anything Hulk can output. Goku unpowered up has 3000 kili of energy and 300 is enough to destroy a planet. So, the calculations are easy to figure out. Goku can destroy the Earth thousands of times over...casually. It took all of Hulks might to shatter a large asteroid that might have been a planet sized chunk of rock. Goku wins, he is way too fast for Hulk to dream of catching.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-and-batman-vs-wonder-woman-and-ww-hulk-read-op/682672/?page=2

It was months and months ago, you told me I posted an edited video of Goku blowing up a planet. it wasnt just you, but a few other guys didnt believe me either.

Oh yeah, that BS video that no one took seriously cus it was fake, yeah you sold me out that time for sure HAHAHA, totally proved goku could bust a planet there lol. Wow, why even bring that up, it totally kills yours and any argument for goku in the future, people will see that and say, "wow, they go that far to prove goku can bust a planet, he clearly can't then" ... and it backfires. no lie. But hey, it is what it is...

Even if it was a bs video, you sure don't got much to say about this video that was posted in this thread do ya? Obviously not, now you're like " Ah well, now that I finally got proven wrong that another user posted real proof, I mine as well make fun of the old video he posted. " Ah NO!

Theirs proof in this video this other guy posted.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@P0rtal said:

This really isn't that hard to figure out. Hulks physical strength is vastly superior to Goku, even at SSJ4. However, Gokus energy output is vastly superior to anything Hulk can output. Goku unpowered up has 3000 kili of energy and 300 is enough to destroy a planet. So, the calculations are easy to figure out. Goku can destroy the Earth thousands of times over...casually. It took all of Hulks might to shatter a large asteroid that might have been a planet sized chunk of rock. Goku wins, he is way too fast for Hulk to dream of catching.

World Breaker Hulk already busted a planet...

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheDude123

Goku wins easily. Solar Flare followed by many destructo-discs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea, and it wasn't at all casual. He busted 1 planet. Goku can bust potentially a thousand times without a second thought. In terms of physical strength, a typical version of the Hulk would obliterate Goku. However, in terms of destructive capability, Goku wins. Goku cannot punch the ground and cause a planet to erupt into a ball of explosive fire. World Breaker Hulk can. Their powers are different, Goku just have more energy based capabilities, and Hulk has more physical strength capabilities.

Hulk > Goku for physical strength

Goku > Hulk for everything else.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Even if it was a bs video, you sure don't got much to say about this video that was posted in this thread do ya? Obviously not, now you're like " Ah well, now that I finally got proven wrong that another user posted real proof, I mine as well make fun of the old video he posted. " Ah NO!

Theirs proof in this video this other guy posted.

Show me Goku busting a planet, you can't, he didn't, vegeta didn't accept in the anime non cannon filler, hyperbole ftw. moving on. NEXT

nice try though, you tried so hard and rode some strap to find that confidence to talk some kinda way. But once again, what in the hell were you thinking?

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Ancient_0f_Days: This Man right here posted the proof Goku is capable of. Did you watch the videos? Obviously not. Goku has destroyed Galaxy destroyers. Something World Breaker Hulk and Superman could never dream of doing.

Posted 1 hour, 41 minutes agoReply | Quote | Edit | Delete | Flag

Post by Hksaru (398 posts) See mini bioLevel 9
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@Hksaru said:

No he cannot.

Posted 1 hour, 11 minutes ago

Watch the videos please.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

^^^Again that's not busting a planet. ABC logic doesn't work.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ImmortalT1000: mhm

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

took the words out my mouth like a dragonborn

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Here's Hulk actually busting a planet...

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hksaru

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Then clearly I didn't "always" say I wanted proof Goku could bust a planet. What were you thinking?

@Hksaru said:

Yeah sure, mhm, nice edit by the way.

lol I just rearranged some words and removed "he clearly wasn't trying". But yeah, he clearly wasn't trying. He lifted a finger. And 10x Earth's gravity = 10x Earth's mass.

@MorganFreeman said:

Personally, I hate even mentioning the planet destroying tactic. That's why I think every fight which has a DBZ character should come with the stipulation of a "no blowing up the terrain to win" clause or something of that nature.

The DBZ characters have supreme control over their Ki. When Vegeta basically exploded himself, using all his power to wipe out Majin Buu (though he regenerated), the crater wasn't even that large. It's why their ki blasts are mistaken to not look so powerful when they're focused on other targets of ridiculous durability like Freiza, Cell, or Buu.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Well duh, its a planet, thats why hes called " World Breaker Hulk " Not Galaxy Buster Hulk..

It's not ABC Logic. its the truth. Goku has beaten Planet busters and Galaxy Busters before..... meaning hes dealt with bigger problems then planet destroyers such as The Hulk.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Well duh, its a planet, thats why hes called " World Breaker Hulk " Not Galaxy Buster Hulk..

It's not ABC Logic. its the truth. Goku has beaten Planet busters and Galaxy Busters before..... meaning hes dealt with bigger problems then planet destroyers such as The Hulk.

Okay...I'm going to use your logic...:P

Hulk fought and dealt with people like Zues(galaxy buster), Thanos(easily a planet buster), Silver Surfer(already busted a planet),Gladiator(planet buster, busted a planet with his fists),etc... See how easy that was. Known of the people Goku fought are galaxy busters. And please do not post me that so called Broly busting a Galaxy video. Because the Galaxy was still moving and there were still stars,

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

lol, broly, they're using fake movie feats now....hilarious

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hksaru

It's the same logic as Hulk resisting force that can move planets.

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Hulk fought and dealt with people like Zues(galaxy buster), Thanos(easily a planet buster), Silver Surfer(already busted a planet),Gladiator(planet buster, busted a planet with his fists),etc... See how easy that was. Known of the people Goku fought are galaxy busters. And please do not post me that so called Broly busting a Galaxy video. Because the Galaxy was still moving and there were still stars,

Hulk fought and got slapped around by all of them, lol.

Broly is technically not canon but his power and story still applies logically to the DBZ timeline. It could just as easily be stated to be canon with no negative repercussions.

Obviously the galaxy was still moving because Broly destroyed it with a single blast, hence why King Kai immediately alerted to it

Hulk has also been KO'd by Namor just by dragging him underwater and beating him into submission. Hulk's biggest feat of tagging a speedster is Quicksilver and that was trajectory aiming, not combat speed.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Really?

1. World Breaker Hulk didnt fight Zeus that was regular Hulk and get got destroyed.

2. Any version of Hulk including World Breaker would get murdered by Zeus.

No Caption Provided

You saying Hulk dealt with Zeus made me laugh.

Zeus dealt with Hulk.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Hksaru: @ImmortalT1000:

I was using you guys logic against yall. And Namor KO'ed a classic Hulk who was not even as strong as he is today. And your sentence about Broly destroying a galkaxy doesnt make sense, if it was still moving than it WAS NOT DESTROYED.

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@Hksaru: No It doesn't fit logically to the timeline at all for that movie to have had actually taken place in the main timeline it would be in the 10 day wait before the cell games where majority of the main cast spent at kami's look out training in the hyperbolic time chamber.....The movie cannot be canon.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Hksaru

'chu talkin' 'bout?

Only misconception there usually is about this is whether or not he did it with one blast. Well, moving from solar system to solar system in his space pod would have taken ages, and King Kai would have alerted to it earlier, if that were the case

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hksaru

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@Hksaru: No It doesn't fit logically to the timeline at all for that movie to have had actually taken place in the main timeline it would be in the 10 day wait before the cell games where majority of the main cast spent at kami's look out training in the hyperbolic time chamber.....The movie cannot be canon.

Indeed, I haven't watched the Broly movie in quite some time but I'm pretty sure I saw no trouble with it fitting in. After all, Cell was just sitting there waiting patiently for those days so he would've paid no heed, and there was a number of days where most of the fighters were just relaxing.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Tohoma

Is the Hulk even fast enough to hit Goku?

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SexualLobster

Is this the Hulk that was a herrald of Galactus..?

Avatar image for ancientsupersaiyan
AncientSuperSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

You're really annoying. Anywhere I see a slight glimpse of a grey avatar and yellow writing, I usually leave the thread. But I just wanted to notify you, that you're extremely stupid when it comes to dbz.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@AncientSuperSaiyan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

You're really annoying. Anywhere I see a slight glimpse of a grey avatar and yellow writing, I usually leave the thread. But I just wanted to notify you, that you're extremely stupid when it comes to dbz.

lol cool story bro....why you mad tho?

Also, I guess you missed this but..

Stay On Topic

Stay on topic, now from time to time a thread can be taken off topic, now this can at times have it’s place, But often will lead to some type of argument or flaming. If you are talking in a topic you must focus on the characters at hand and anything else relevant to the battle, if you wish to talk about something else use the PM facility or use one of the many community chat areas often found in the RPG section or in Gen Discussion.

Watch Your Language (and Attitude)

Just like the rest of the site, the Battle Forum is “Kid Friendly”. This means no cursing and no name calling. And while there’s no strict rule against having an attitude or being a jerk, if you can’t discuss something without throwing insults you probably shouldn’t try. The attitude thing extends into being a gracious winner or loser. If, after a long debate, you find that your position has withstood all attacks against it while the opposition’s hasn’t, there’s no need to be obnoxious about it. If it turns out that you were wrong the whole time, don’t get mad, just accept it. These things really aren’t important enough to get bent out of shape over. (And when the time comes that you’ve switched positions, you won’t want someone being obnoxious because they “beat” you or acting like a child because they “lost”.)

Insulting Users.

Insulting other users in any shape or form is not debating and will follow with a warning from the mods. Comicvine is a friendly site and we will enforce this rule to make sure it stays this way, if you can not debate civilly then this site is not the place for you. If the debate is getting heated walk away and alert a mod, do not insult back as this will just lead to you getting a warning as well.

Trolling

Let me start of by explaining what trolling actually is! Trolling is a user who posts to incite flame wars and continues to post in a manner that is offensive or posting something that has nothing to do with the thread. Baiting other users into an argument and continuing that argument in hopes of offending that user or the community. As such this is not allowed on comicvine and will be dealt with according to the comcvine guide lines! again if you can not debate civilly and with out trying to ignite a flame war then comicvine is not the site for you.

I think you broke a rule or two lol.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By dondave

Hulk destroys the planet their standing on