World Breaker Hulk VS DOS Doomsday ( Fight 3 In Series )

• 80 results
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jayfournines

@Nomar said:

Again I say DOS Supes was not impressive and in the same circumstances would have been rocked by WB Hulk. Again show me anything that puts DOS DD in WB Hulk's league. I will wait.

Well, DoS Doomsday took down the Justice League and Superman, obviously he was created simply to fulfill that role and had no real fleshing out as a character. I am not saying Doomsday wins, I actually said before WBH would win after a monumental fight and he would put down Doomsday; but not in a stomp whatsoever. Like I keep telling you, the problem here in the Vine is that they put Hulk against characters who are ridiculously powerful and have a varied powerset. I disagree with some stuff people have said about Hulk being useless and jobbing, he's actually a pretty powerful character who can hang with the best in a slugfest...but you have to admit that, since he's pretty much a one trick pony, he loses most of the forum fights when they pit him against people like Silver Surfer or Superman.

However, I emphasize this...WBH does win this fight.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By ghost_rider1
@bonesboy08

@Nomar: cause he is a piece of crap concept...he needs desperately to be killed off...completely overrated anybody that can bfr kills hulk

@Jayfournines

@Nomar said:

Jesus H Christ. How in the world do you get the idea that DOS Doomsday is anywhere in WB Hulks strength league? Believe it or not but beating Superman(especially DOS Supes) isn't some feat that's impressive anymore. Show me one single feat that puts DOS Doomsday anywhere in WB Hulks league. Seriously Hulk could get a powerup tomorrow where he can thunderclap away an entire solar system and people would still find a way to hate on him.

and until he does, he will remain losing most of the matches cause people put him in the same league as Superman....and he's not.

That's ur opinion...and u sound very stupid right now.

U say he not in the same league as supes but he has beaten thor, silver surfer, gladiator, sentry and soooo many other powerful beings. He is supes level. The fact u ignore that jus means u dnt like the hulk
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Jayfournines

@ghost_rider1 said:

@bonesboy08

@Nomar: cause he is a piece of crap concept...he needs desperately to be killed off...completely overrated anybody that can bfr kills hulk

@Jayfournines

@Nomar said:

Jesus H Christ. How in the world do you get the idea that DOS Doomsday is anywhere in WB Hulks strength league? Believe it or not but beating Superman(especially DOS Supes) isn't some feat that's impressive anymore. Show me one single feat that puts DOS Doomsday anywhere in WB Hulks league. Seriously Hulk could get a powerup tomorrow where he can thunderclap away an entire solar system and people would still find a way to hate on him.

and until he does, he will remain losing most of the matches cause people put him in the same league as Superman....and he's not.

That's ur opinion...and u sound very stupid right now. U say he not in the same league as supes but he has beaten thor, silver surfer, gladiator, sentry and soooo many other powerful beings. He is supes level. The fact u ignore that jus means u dnt like the hulk

...you calling me stupid and then typing like that is sweet sweet irony lol

bonesboy08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By bonesboy08

except for the fact he beat those characters via induced stupidity and plot devices... lets face it...what everybody wants to say and even the hulk fanboys can agree anybody that is FTL, super strong, and going all out beats hulk to a pulp or just bfr's him thus he suffocates...burns up in the sun, gets swallowed up by a black hole...He is a piece of crap character that doesn't belong in the same breathe as superman...you do know post-crisis supes punched lobo who is >>>>>>>>>hulk into orbit....he punched ww to the sun...he would murder hulk and turn him into a green splat on his fist

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Nomar

@Jayfournines: And WWHulk took on the X-Men, Zom Strange, Black Bolt(even though a Skrull he was still powerful), Sentry going balls to the wall, and more(or is it only PIS when Hulk does it?). WB Hulk took on/out a character that is in SS league(or so the Wiki seems to make it look, though I never read his stories) and made him look like a chump(while he was trying to energy drain Hulk at that). WB Hulk is much more powerful than DOS DD and it's been ages since that time period. Hulk has gone through a few powerups since then. This is not the monumental fight you may think it is. This is a very quick fight where DD is vaporized if Hulk does not hold back. DD outside of his gimmick of coming back with changes is just another brick like Hulk. Heck nobody seems to even hold it against him that he actually has to die to become more powerful, which is incredibly sad as a power.

We agree on the victor I just don't think we agree on how the fight plays out.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Jayfournines

@ghost_rider1 said:

@bonesboy08

@Jayfournines

@Nomar said:

That's ur opinion...and u sound very stupid right now. U say he not in the same league as supes but he has beaten thor, silver surfer, gladiator, sentry and soooo many other powerful beings. He is supes level. The fact u ignore that jus means u dnt like the hulk

...you calling me stupid and then typing like that is sweet sweet irony lol

Honestly, I didn't mean to call u that. I was actually referring to the other one saying hulk is nothing but crap or something like that
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ghost_rider1
@bonesboy08

except for the fact he beat those characters via induced stupidity and plot devices... lets face it...what everybody wants to say and even the hulk fanboys can agree anybody that is FTL, super strong, and going all out beats hulk to a pulp or just bfr's him thus he suffocates...burns up in the sun, gets swallowed up by a black hole...He is a piece of crap character that doesn't belong in the same breathe as superman...you do know post-crisis supes punched lobo who is >>>>>>>>>hulk into orbit....he punched ww to the sun...he would murder hulk and turn him into a green splat on his fist

You obviously are a superman fanboy, or u just hate the hulk
bonesboy08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By bonesboy08

no just because superman beats hulk everytime doesn't make me a fanboy and as a sidenote, duh i hate hulk but regardless he loses to DD or superman

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

DOS DD does not have feats that put him on the level of WBH. It doesn't matter that he beat Superman, saying that DD beat Superman and Superman>Hulk is ABC logic and holds no water whatsoever.

The fact remains that no one here that is voting for DD can show one shred of evidence that he is anywhere near planet-busting level. Nor can you show that he would even come close to hanging with someone who is stronger than DOS Superman, and has an insane healing factor as well. If WBH can destroy a planet in a few hits, he can do the same to DOS DD unless someone can show me evidence to the contrary.

Also DOS DD can't evolve past being beaten to death so that argument does not work.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

Here is Hulk taking a punch with 100 Trillion tons of force and recovering almost immediately.

Tell me more about how DOS DD is going to beat WBH to death.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Jayfournines

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Here is Hulk taking a punch with 100 Trillion tons of force and recovering almost immediately.

Tell me more about how DOS DD is going to beat WBH to death.

you have to put the @if you wanna talk to someone or click reply and/or quote...unless you were just asking to the general public

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Jayfournines: Lol I know, I was just generally talking to anyone that was saying DOS DD beats WBH to death.

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By beyonder2012

@Jayfournines:

Mjolnir (literally, "that which smashes") is the hammer wielded by Thor, the Norse god of thunder.

Odin, chief of the Norse gods, ordered the dwarfs to forge Mjolnir. The blacksmiths Eitri, Brok, and Buri used the core of a star as the mold. In the process the star exploded and almost took Midgard (Earth) with it; that event may explain the extinction of the dinosaurs, about 65 million years ago. Although powerful in and of itself, the hammer also received several potent spells from Odin, who slew the frost giant Laufey with it. Much later, Mjolnir was bequeathed to Thor, after he proved himself worthy through several trials.

With few exceptions, Thor has carried Mjolnir throughout his adventures. Thus, the history of Mjolnir is the history of Thor. Although Asgard was destroyed in Ragnarok, Thor, and thus the hammer, survived.

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By beyonder2012

@Man_of_Miracles: way to go,i've been trying to say that same thing on several posts just like this.its funny because even though a thread can be filled to the brim with scans of hulk feats,you will start to notice their isn't any of doomsday and when you ask,you still don't get any but your called a fanboy.they say doomsday murders hulk with nothing to back it up

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@beyonder2012: Man I feel you on that one. I don't think Hulk wins everything, but he has the feats to win this fight.

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By beyonder2012

@Man_of_Miracles: agreed

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@beyonder2012: At least there is one other person who gets it. Lol

cuddles666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By cuddles666

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@beyonder2012: Man I feel you on that one. I don't think Hulk wins everything, but he has the feats to win this fight.

Death of Superman Doomsday was defeated by Superman punching him repeatedly. Hulk's got this.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@cuddles666: That was exactly my thinking.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TERMINATORXX

World Breaker Hulk.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Freefa11

@bonesboy08 said:

you do know post-crisis supes punched lobo who is >>>>>>>>>hulk into orbit....

That didn't happen until well after DoS.

he punched ww to the sun...he would murder hulk and turn him into a green splat on his fist

That didn't happen until even later, just before Infinite Crisis.

Using Superman as a physical measuring stick for Doomsday is fair, but if we're restricted to DoS Doomsday, then you are likewise restricted to DoS Superman, which means only feats from 1992 or earlier. This eliminates the most common high-end feats usually trotted out for Superman (moving the earth, breaking some moons, and tanking a supernova, amongst a few others). Superman just wasn't as powerful back then. In fact, Superman's first encounter with Lobo, before DoS, did not go well for him at all. Lobo was smacking him around all over the place, and was completely drunk while doing it.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Jayfournines

@beyonder2012 said:

@Jayfournines:

Mjolnir (literally, "that which smashes") is the hammer wielded by Thor, the Norse god of thunder.

Odin, chief of the Norse gods, ordered the dwarfs to forge Mjolnir. The blacksmiths Eitri, Brok, and Buri used the core of a star as the mold. In the process the star exploded and almost took Midgard (Earth) with it; that event may explain the extinction of the dinosaurs, about 65 million years ago. Although powerful in and of itself, the hammer also received several potent spells from Odin, who slew the frost giant Laufey with it. Much later, Mjolnir was bequeathed to Thor, after he proved himself worthy through several trials.

With few exceptions, Thor has carried Mjolnir throughout his adventures. Thus, the history of Mjolnir is the history of Thor. Although Asgard was destroyed in Ragnarok, Thor, and thus the hammer, survived.

That says mjolnir was forged 65 million years ago, not that Thor has been alive for 65 million years

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Nomar

A lot of people that DOS DD beat can now make him look like a joke. Comics have power creep too, not to an extreme like many manga(this is due to time restriction) but it's there.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

Bump cause the Doomsday fans are quite all the sudden.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Damn, i came to CV too late.

However, WBH stomps. We haven't seen WBH true potential yet but its incredibly overpowered for sure.

@man_of_miracles Nice scans *High Five*

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DOS DD isn't on this level, it would take a more powerful version to compete with WBH and even then he loses IMHO. WWH vs. DOS DD is a much better fight but i still have to give it to WWH, if he can fight Zom then he can take anything DOS DD can dish out.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok let me just get this out of the way. WORLD.BREAKER.HULK.BEATS.ALL.VERSIONS.OF.DOOMSDAY. (unless he is like 100 billion trillion years into the future and evolved past god :P)

- Pip

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH curbstomp.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points