User Lists: 0

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

not sure. what is sentry/void capable of ?

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World Breaker!

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205  Edited By Doombert

@jashro44: ok. but the fact is hulk is more durable than current sentry.

How does Hulks feats best Molecular reconstruction (or atomic as shown in Uncanny Avengers)? He also just recently stopped Mjolnr in-flight right in front of his face...without even touching it. Say whaaaa? Yea, I know, but it happened.

I'm not trying to be a dick here, not at all, but from page 3 you showed you are not familiar with current Sentry...or even late Sentry other than World War Hulk and Siege events. In both scenarios Sentry was defeated by the Plot. Sentry has shown equal to greater durability feats (albeit I admit fewer). Much greater speed feats, and it's arguable that current Sentry might be even stronger. I see all the points that you have made about Hulk, some of them are valid, others are from alternate realities, and not even cannon. I think you love the Hulk and don't know that much about the Sentry. I think that all the arguments that you have made back that claim up. I understand backing up your guy and all, but cmon, this whole fight is heresay to begin with since we dont know what World Breaker Hulks full potential is, and Death Sentry has already had some pretty decent feats.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doombert: yeah he has some pretty descent feat. but not on the same level with hulk feats. sentry withastanding black bolt voice. hulk has withstood more than that. sentry and typhon or whatever is name is. they fight was would destroy world or am i wrong? hulk and iron clad did the same. they punch collision destroyed countless dimension. and that is not even world war hulk. sentry's healing factor. hulk has too. sentry can manipulate matter. hulk has resistance to that. transmutation. hulk has resistance to that too. i expected you to give me sentry's feat of strength. but you really did not. why?

Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Doombert

@medulaoblaganda said:

not sure. what is sentry/void capable of ?

Sentry/Void broke every single bone in the Hulks body. Every single one. Hulk didnt insta regen either if you want to talk about endurance feats. He was out of commission for a while.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doombert: what am seeing now is void and sentry not sentry/void. world breaker hulk will withstand that. world breaker is much much stronger than savage hulk and world war hulk. is gamma blast limit is unknown for now. he will blast void away with gamma blast.

Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Doombert

Sentry/Void...are typically the same person, split personality type thing. Void is just a manifestation of bad Robert so to speak. Essentially if void can do it, Sentry can, and vice versa. Void is to Sentry as Onslaught is to Xavier. That's about the only time they didn't share a body in a comic that I'm aware of, and the manifestation of that may have all been in Roberts head. If you want other feats, he fought everyone (including Thor) while they were amped by the Norn Stones. He killed Loki, crashed Asgard to the earth and then the infamous rip..

No Caption Provided

That red thing in the middle? Yea, that's the god of war Ares.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doombert: hulk is strong enough to tear ares apart, but he choose not to because he is not evil. sentry is evil. hulk fought a warrior madness. warrior madness thor increase is strength ten folds. and still hulk owned him. hulk has fought everyone already which happened in world war hulk saga. hulk can kill loki. hulk doesnt kill at all. hulk can also crash asgard if he wants to. hulk doesnt want to do what you mention above cos hulk aint an asshole. hulk is super hero. a weakened hulk fought hercules, iron man, wonder man,and namor simultaneously. hulk defeat zom who is equal to dormammu himself. hulk almost destroyed asgard in thor vs hulk cartoon.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@medulaoblaganda: What issue is the one with Galactus from??? I keep seeing it but have no clue where its from. I doubt its canon, but I still want to know where it is from.

It isn't canon. It was an alternate universe that Peter Parker was turned into the Hulk or something along those lines.

Thank you :)

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my opinion I don't think Sentry will have enough power to put world breaker hulk down. On the other hand, hulk is easily powerful enough to tear sentry apart.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkvader:

@rac14 said:

Hulk's raw power is more than sentry's. But in my opinion he loses this battle still. Raw strength is not the only deciding factor in a fight. I prefer hulk than sentry but truthfully he should lose to someone that is close to his strength and has by far superior reflexes whether from marvel or dc (sups, gladiator, hyperion). Spiderman and wolverine has superior reflexes to hulk an sentry's reflexes is far superior. He would not even be able to follow sentry with his eyes. If sentry was as slow as the hulk I would give the fight to him because I think he is stronger. Sentry can even fly into space and slam into him at light speed and he would not even know he has been hit. Even hulks thunderclap can be replicated by sentry and should realistically be more powerful because he can move his hands at greater speeds that hulk's.

I wanna hug you right now for making sense thank you

This makes the most sense. I'm a believer in all of Hulk's abilities amping with his strength.... when he get's angry he not only get's stronger, but faster and more durable. That being said, never once have I seen Hulk showing FTL speeds. Even base Sentry can go FTL. (It's in his definition of powers.... look him up) Sentry should be able to take this due to him being faster than energy itself. Theoretically he could hit the Hulk an infinite amount of times before Hulk can even respond. Speed kills..... and in this fight, Sentry has the speed. Along with a whole host of other abilities. I swear it's quicker to say what the dude CAN'T do. Also, him rag-dolling Thor like it was nothing is a pretty impressive feat.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Bo88gdan

Hulk should win

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#216  Edited By Lvenger

@lvenger: didnt you see the one above where hulk was seen as a blur? the truth is as a big green giant monster, he is incredibly fast am not compare him with wonder woman. what am actually also saying is for a big guy like that he is able to run incredibly fast and blitz people just like the one i posted at the top. street leveler cannot replicate that speed.

can a street leveler replicate this speed?

OK so Hulk still has low tier superhuman speed feats compared to Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman has performed far faster feats than that without breaking a sweat. Hulk isn't likely to catch her I'm afraid and your feats don't support the opposite conclusion.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk

That's only the case though because Death Sentry only has two issues worth of feats and hasn't shown off what he can properly do. I'd rather people didn't make this battle until Death Sentry has more feats. Then it's a fairer contest.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry's becoming one of my most favorite characters again. Also, he breaks Hulk.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt Normal Sentry could win either.

World breaker hulk is a planet Buster. i don't recall sentry doing anything close to that.( could be wrong)

and yeah, death sentry doesn't have much to show.

I could reference you to some Sentry feats where he busts asteroids and planets in the microverse when fighting Genis Vell whilst holding back but tbh, those feats have been an endless source of arguments with one particularly annoying Sentry fanboy.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Lvenger

@theacidskull: I'll just show you to them for the hell of it

Here he fights Genis Vell whilst holding back and disorientated and the narrative claims these two can put out enough energy to split worlds

No Caption Provided

And here a Sentry that was mentally unhinged earlier and thus isn't at full power fights this guy called the Collective and busts an asteroid whilst fighting him. Some claim it's a moon or even a planet but I doubt that sincerely

No Caption Provided

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: I said it's more likely to be an asteroid than a planet. Some people say it's a moon or a planet but I think it's more likely an asteroid. Those are the two most common ones used for Sentry's supposed planet busting capabilities.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: but when they brawl hulk with is reflexes will be able to touch her. dont you know hulk has quick hands? hulk is agile. hulk adapt to speed to. am not saying hulk is on the same level with wonder woman, but hulk will touch her

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkvader:

@drunkvader said:

@rac14 said:

Hulk's raw power is more than sentry's. But in my opinion he loses this battle still. Raw strength is not the only deciding factor in a fight. I prefer hulk than sentry but truthfully he should lose to someone that is close to his strength and has by far superior reflexes whether from marvel or dc (sups, gladiator, hyperion). Spiderman and wolverine has superior reflexes to hulk an sentry's reflexes is far superior. He would not even be able to follow sentry with his eyes. If sentry was as slow as the hulk I would give the fight to him because I think he is stronger. Sentry can even fly into space and slam into him at light speed and he would not even know he has been hit. Even hulks thunderclap can be replicated by sentry and should realistically be more powerful because he can move his hands at greater speeds that hulk's.

I wanna hug you right now for making sense thank you

This makes the most sense. I'm a believer in all of Hulk's abilities amping with his strength.... when he get's angry he not only get's stronger, but faster and more durable. That being said, never once have I seen Hulk showing FTL speeds. Even base Sentry can go FTL. (It's in his definition of powers.... look him up) Sentry should be able to take this due to him being faster than energy itself. Theoretically he could hit the Hulk an infinite amount of times before Hulk can even respond. Speed kills..... and in this fight, Sentry has the speed. Along with a whole host of other abilities. I swear it's quicker to say what the dude CAN'T do. Also, him rag-dolling Thor like it was nothing is a pretty impressive feat.

i love hulk so idc what facts people have he always wins

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@jashro44 said:

Sentry. His speed is too much IMO.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: but when they brawl hulk with is reflexes will be able to touch her. dont you know hulk has quick hands? hulk is agile. hulk adapt to speed to. am not saying hulk is on the same level with wonder woman, but hulk will touch her

And yet you can't prove this whereas I have the feats to show that Wonder Woman is more than likely to stay out of Hulk's grasp. But this is getting off topic so I'll end it here.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah but supposed PLANET busting isn't equal too.....well...actual planet busting :P

I know and agree. I'm not an avid supporter of Sentry being a planet buster without him Voiding out.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By medulaoblaganda

@lvenger: whether wonder woman has speed or not hulk will still easily defeat her especially world breaker hulk who is much stronger than savage hulk or world war hulk or mindless hulk or war hulk or heroes reborn hulk. Hulk will thunder clap her and that's it! She is done.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@hellionvulcan:

Hulk counters light speed, with his ability to both amp, and reactive speed. In addition, Hulk's paranormal ability to home in on object give's him the equivalent of being a Barry Bonds to any speed blitzing character.

Timing with the right set of abilities makes Hulk the counter to speed even light speed.

Not to mention Hulk can just explode them off of him.

Superman has commented on Hulk's speed and strength way before he even met his DC clone in Doomsday.

Hulk's knocked Supes out of speed blitz, same with Sentry.

this is another hulk's reaction speed showing against quick silver.

Hulk v Hyperion Avengers 3 2013 003

another showing of hulk vs quick silver. no one is disputing that sentry, thor, gladiator and nova is fast, but hulk has has a very good reaction speed. super sonic reaction speed.

Wasn't the superman vs Hulk non canon ? & the Hyperion currently shouldn't even be hurt by Hulk if he can survive an explosion after holding apart two planets or whatever the feat was (can't remember it right) oh two universes so his durability should be more than enough to withstand all of Hulks attacks .Quicksilver isn't going fast which is obvious by those scans he probably thought Hulk was slower & got hit because of it since if he was going mach 4 he'd move so fast that Hulk's eyes wouldn't be able to detect him .None of those scans put Hulk reaction time or Combat speed at a good level as i'd say Hulk is nearly mach 1 which is still incredibly slow for any version of Sentry .

No Caption Provided

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Killemall

@god_spawn said:

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@medulaoblaganda: What issue is the one with Galactus from??? I keep seeing it but have no clue where its from. I doubt its canon, but I still want to know where it is from.

It isn't canon. It was an alternate universe that Peter Parker was turned into the Hulk or something along those lines.

Thank you :)

Did you still want the issue number? Its Bullet Points # 5.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: As far as I remember of the fight it was an exchange of punches till the Hulk stopped being a mind-slave. That and 'being hurt by the Hulk' isn't too surprising given a plethora of characters surviving universal destruction get hurt by punches all the time regardless of the feat. Although Hyperion's was pretty dang good.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By HellionVulcan
@slimj87d said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@medulaoblaganda said:

@hellionvulcan: that's a lie. post a scan where juggernaut as the same speed. juggernaut as never run live that before as never fight like that before. prove it. the scan i showed you as proved it already that hulk can tag speed stars just like how doomsday staged superman. hulk is seen as a blur in that scan. am not saying hulk is as fast as sentry, gladiator, and Thor. what am saying is that hulk can tag them soooooo well. it has been proven so many times. this shows that hulk has combat speed but not on the level of super man, sentry, and thor. but like i said he can tag all of them. he as done it before.

current hulk recently did this to a bunch of speed enhance cowboys

He did during his time as a thunderbolt like 3/4 times (while depowered) also when he dragged war hulk for ages to but even colossus as the Juggernaut went Double Hulks top running speed & he wasn't even as Powerful as the real Juggernaut .Most times Doomsday tag's superman is because superman doesn't use his superior Combat speed since if superman always fought at his fastest speed each comic would be like one page long lol .Hulk speed blitz humans ? not a great feat since most humans reaction time is pretty bad but for people like Gladiator who can blitz Nova & the Nova corps Thor GOTG & others as i doubt Hulk's speed there was no where close to nanosecond .

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Again depowered Juggernaut from Thunderbolts .

Also how is it proven Hulk can hit any body going at Nanoseconds ? with no proof to back that up as Sentry >>> Hulk .

Hulk could easily damage someone even if they are going at Nanoseconds. Again, his attacks in his world breaker mode is spherical meaning that it forms a giant ball in every direction damaging everything in site.

Example:

1. One shotting red Hulk (he wasn't even World Breaker here) with a gamma energized thunder clap.

2. Just powering up and blowing everything up around him (again, he wasn't world breaker here).

3. And finally when he was World Breaker, an exchange between Betty and him indirectly blew up a planet (meaning they didn't even need to touch the planet, the energy created form the exchange itself was damaging enough to incinerate other 100 tonners in the area including Fin Fang Foom and finally blowing the planet itself up).

So if you're question is how Hulk can damage the Sentry in World Breaker mode, he could perform a Thunderclap in World Breaker mode which we haven't even seen him do since he only performed while holding back at WWH.

@slimj87d said:

Why Hulk wins it.

-There is NO BFR

-They're on a battlefield that is indestructible, meaning Hulk doesn't need to worry about being in space.

Taken from my blog: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/slimj87d/blog/world-breaker-hulk-the-immortal-iron-hulk/90820/

Before we begin

What insanity is this?

I’m going to be making a comparison between the Iron Fist and World War Hulk.

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard!

First, let’s just sit back and relax. Now play the song below and open up your imagination.

Loading Video...

No thanks. I’m out of here.

Suit yourself. It’s your loss. Now let me begin.

Who and what is an Iron Fist?

The Iron Fist is a chosen warrior from K’un-L’un that has proven himself through various tests in martial arts. This warrior is chosen to harness the energies and powers of a mystical dragon. With this power, the Iron Fist can use its energy to perform various types of lethal striking techniques such as punching through a jet,

No Caption Provided

knocking down a temple by punching the ground

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And karate chopping down a flying battleship.

No Caption Provided

So far this power has only been shown to increase Danny’s (the current Iron Fist) durability, speed and striking abilities. It acts like a multiplier to his current stats which are of a normal human being. Here are Danny’s stats.

Power Grids
Official Ratings[7]
Intelligence
Strength
Speed
Durability
Energy Projection
Fighting Skills

Source: http://marvel.wikia.com/Official_Handbook_of_the_Marvel_Universe_A-Z_Vol_1_5

Notice how all his stats are rated near the peak of man. Yet his energy projectile rating is rated at a 3. It is because of this energy projectile rating that specializes in amping mostly his strikes that allow him to perform his feats. So how does this relate to the Hulk? Specifically World War Hulk?

Gravage Hulk vs World War Hulk (aka Green Scar Hulk) vs World Breaker Hulk

World War Hulk is just the Gravage Hulk after going through a lot of physical and emotional pain and trauma during the Planet Hulk storyline. There really is no difference in persona, only strength. During and after the Planet Hulk storyline the Gravage Hulk became much stronger and powerful than all his previous incarnations.

So who is World Breaker Hulk?

To cut it short, World Breaker Hulk (WBH) is just World War Hulk (WWH) using his powers to the full extent. In other words he’s just “cutting loose.” It has been hinted time and time again that the Hulk emits gamma radiation and more so when he is angered. World War Hulk is the first Hulk to actually emit so much gamma radiation it becomes a weapon. The first showing of this energy was when he almost sunk the East Coast of the US by taking a mere step which released this devastating power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

To further clarify, take a look at his most updated power grid.

No Caption Provided

Notice how Hulk now has an energy rating of 5. This is Hulk at his absolute peak so far. This energy projectile rating of 5 directly reflects how angry he is which also coincides with his strength and durability. In this state, his durability and strength rating of 7 are further amplified by his energy projectile of 5. Thus

World War Hulk + Energy Projectile Rating of 5 = World Breaker Hulk

Even before this projectile rating of 5 was released, we saw a peak of this power when he almost sank the seaboard. Go back to that image and notice all the green energy everywhere. Here Savage Hulk almost turns in World War Hulk.

No Caption Provided

We even got a hint of it when Red Hulk couldn't absorb all the gamma energy out of WWH. It was most likely that WWH created and stored so much gamma energy that Red Hulk couldn't steal it at a rate that WWH was emitting it. He even performs a gamma energized thunderclap that pretty much finishes the Red Hulk off and gives him a bloody nose and mouth.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now where am I getting at with all this?

World War Hulk – The Immortal Iron Hulk

If Iron Fist’s energy rating of 3 allows a peak human male to knock down temples, uppercut through small ships and karate chop down a flying battle ship, imagine what it allows a Hulk with a strength and durability rating of 7 to do. Of course Hulk is never going to use this power because he can’t control it like Danny can. But he can actually summon and use this power anytime he wants or needs it. But look at the collateral damage it causes.

Here he causes a giant crater when he summons this power.

No Caption Provided

Here he destroys the East Side of Las Vegas just by summoning this power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just by powering up in this state you can see the devastation and collateral damage it causes. This is the reason why WWH never uses this power, because of the dangers it holds. But don’t think he can't summon this power when he wants as he did above and he did so again later.

No Caption Provided

Above, you can see him telling Doctor Strange that he’s going to cut loose and use this power again. What happens? Red She Hulk and WWH trade a blow that indirectly blows up a planet. Indirectly meaning they didn’t even need to touch the planet, the explosion was caused by the gamma energized sonic boom from their blow.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The special thing to note above is that collateral damage didn’t happen when he used his WBH powers. This is the most interesting part to me as he unleashed and channeled that power when he traded the blow with Red She Hulk. It makes me curios to see if in the future through training if WWH could actually channel and use this energy just like the Iron Fist. I highly doubt it though as it would make him overpowered than he already is.

But with that being said, I want you to walk out of here and speculate how powerful WBH’s strikes are. Imagine if Iron Fist had a strength rating and durability rating of 7 and his energy projectile is at a 5 rating. That is World Breaker Hulk right there, the Immortal Iron Hulk.

END BLOG

It's evident that World Breaker Hulk's attacks are radial, it doesn't matter where you are in the X-Y-Z axis, because the damage he causes is spherical and will get you. He's already shown to have more stamina than Sentry, and till I see current Sentry do something different, I'm not impressed with him as of yet. He's still just Sentry it seems.

I'm giving it to Hulk still judging by the way he performed against Hulk in New York and how he ran out of stamina and Hulk actually holding back. Hulk takes this for now, unless current Sentry has some weird new powers.

Sentry's power ratings are better than Hulk's even World war Hulk's stats to plus he has a wider range of ability's to use as well but The thing is Sentry now has Molecular Manipulation so whatever damage hulk puts out Sentry should be able to stop it or heal from it instantly & keep fighting ,since there is nothing to suggest Sentry has lost any of his powers but has probably gained some we haven't seen yet .So while i think Sentry wins we'll have to wait & see what Death Sentry so might be a stalemate .

@pooty said:

@medulaoblaganda: @hellionvulcan: @green_skaar: @killemall just a few questions:

1) Does Hulk have the physical strength to KO Sentry?

2) Does Sentry have the physical strength to KO Hulk?

3) Is Hulk fast enough that he can evade Sentry's attacks?

4) Is Sentry fast enough that he can evade Hulk's attacks?

5) Who has better durability?

6) Can either hurt the other with energy attacks?

7) Who has the greater potential for power?

My questions are for a completely sane Sentry and WBH.

Has there ever been a sane Sentry lol

1 Honesty no clue for the reason i said above ..

2 Probably .

3 No .

4 Yes depending what attacks Hulk does .

5 Didn't Skaar use his Old powers against Worldbreaker Hulk & pierce his skin ? So Sentry can do damage .

6 What energy attacks does Hulk have ? but sentry might have the advantage of range since he can just attack from half a planet any lol or by using his superior speed which can go over mach 10 .

7 I'd say sentry since world breaker is powerful but Sentry overall power level is way to much .. more so if he has Void .

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: As far as I remember of the fight it was an exchange of punches till the Hulk stopped being a mind-slave. That and 'being hurt by the Hulk' isn't too surprising given a plethora of characters surviving universal destruction get hurt by punches all the time regardless of the feat. Although Hyperion's was pretty dang good.

Hyperion's level of durability would've had to of dropped dramatically to be hurt by the hulk as other wise it wouldn't make any sense (even thou comics generally don't lol) other wise its just bad writing ..

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am still with Sentry on this one.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think he has no chance :P

Well we can agree to disagree, to me the way he took care of Thor was specially interesting. How often to do see Thor gets so casually defeated, specially under Rick Remender who views Thor as more powerful than both Hulk and Silver Surfer (he never mentioned anything about World War or World Breaker Hulk though)/

Sentry himself does have some cool feats, Lvenger showed you two often used ones, the second one does look like a moon doesnt it, just look at the first panel.

Hulk, even as World War Hulk was burning when Sentry let his energy loose, and his energy was burning the city 3 days after the fight just as well.

Also honestly PIS aside, Sentry aura to calm Hulk down should have a major impact, because his durability / strength decreases in direct proportion when he calms down.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sold on it having to drop - the character can survive two planets shattering around him and the subsequent destruction of two universes he's attempting to prevent from clashing. Comics are filled with whacky feats like that and its best not to take them as the soul measuring stick for a character. Thor in his own book absorbed a transdimension, transtemporal universal bomb into himself designed to kill all gods (which it was doing, Odin included) in Marvel throughout time - next time he fights the Hulk he's going to feel the hit. (Albeit he should mop the floor with him given his other showings in God of Thunder)

Does it make Hyperion and Thor look more impressive compared to the Hulk / other characters? Sure. Are writers going to take it into consideration when they fight the Hulk? Probably not.

@killemall said:

I am still with Sentry on this one.

i think he has no chance :P

How he handled Thor - between stopping Mjolnir before hitting his face with his mojo and then ripping his face in half to blast Thor unconscious seems way beyond the Hulk's paygrade. They literally had him pull a Thanos on Thor between the difference in power.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Current Hulk is savage hulk so rick was probably reffering to him. And Hulk has already prooven to be much stronger than he use to be considering that in the last 5 years he has grabbed thors hand and smacked him with his own hammer. Add the fact that hulk went toe to toe with Hyperion who is REALLY powerful currently. And recently hulk has gained a mass speed boost and the choose him specifically for a time stream mission when they could have gone with someone else.

I would assume Rick was referring to normal Hulk as well, but point i was trying to get across is Remender is one of the few person who keeps Thor at a very high regard, perhaps not as high as say Mark Waid, but to say he is more powerful than Hulk and Surfer is pretty cool and Thor was completely outmatched against Sentry who was over-powering him with all but one hand.

Hyperion is likely going to get involved soon enough in Uncanny Avengers, hopefully they are going to have a fight together, lets see how it goes.

The speed boost has been limited to Hulk solo issue and are nowhere to be seen on his other titles though and even then thats a minor speed compared to Sentry bending space and time, having particles around thrown at FTL speed and disorinting Thor with his speed alone who is fully capable of going FTL on his own, suggest a vast speed difference. Sentry honestly was always meant to be pretty fast.

it really looks like an asteroid. and even if it's a moon it's still not enough to compete with someone who can destroy a planet.

Firstly its perfectly round, with similar craters you would expect on Earth moon. It also seem to be in a close vicinity to a red (i am color blind so meh!) planet, presumably rotating it. Seem like a moon, and he bust it as a side effect of his fight against Collective, the guy who casually over-power both Iron Man and Binary. Thats a worth-while feat.

it wasn't PIS, sentrys arua was the reason why hulk turned back to banner, he can be punched back into his former self unless his is knocked out. But WWH is much weaker in comparison to WBH, who not only destroyed a planet but survived it's explosion.

I would Normally give this to sentry but WBH is very powerful.

I think it was PIS, although the story quickly turned from trying to stop Hulk to trying to actually calm Sentry, who started unleashing so much power that he was going to kill everyone, thats the kind of power Sentry has always had. We actually see his energy actually burn Hulk and Hulk needing help from warbound, all due to a result of a casual unleash of power from Sentry, who pretty clearly was capable of leasing much more.

In regards to PIS, the way Sentry calmed him during Marvel Knight, looks significantly different from the way he went about it during World War Hulk, thats assuming it was Sentry energy calming Hulk and not just some other reason.

We are not going to agree on this, but i honestly dont see World Breaker Hulk as that much superior to say Thor as Sentry was clearly shown to be.

P.S. Its left unclear if Hulk survived on his own or was brought back by his wish alongside everyone else, unless i missed something.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

The warbound try to help but are useless beacause they are nowhere near as powerful as Hulk or Senrty. They always try to help Hulk but the Hulk never needs their help.

The Warbound were not powerful enough to help so they were not helping against the Sentry. Their actions amounted to nothing. Case closed.

And yes, Hulk was getting damaged from Sentry. Guess what? Sentry was getting hurt by Hulk.

I'd also like to see exactly how fast you guys say the Hulk is. Some say he's gotten faster. Faster than what exactly? Some say he's slow. Slower than what exactly? Can anyone actaully quantify the Hulk's speed using his feats please?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: I think you mis-read my argument, Hulk was actually burning pretty badly when Sentry unleashed his energy with all but 1 casual hit, Warbounds had to help Hulk recover from the fire, and fire that nearly burnt down the city and was burning 3 days after the said fight.

Sentry was depowered for his fight with Hulk, as it was clearly shown he was unstable. Also Sentry himself wanted to lose, because not losing so would have killed everyone and everyone around him, that was just how much energy Sentry was letting lose. Even Greg Pak , the writer of World War Hulk confirmed that.

@theacidskull: Fair enough, while i dont agree with you on few things lets just agree to disagree, although i have no idea where you are getting stuffs like World Breaker is "at least 100 times more powerful that World War Hulk"? Thats not even true.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Fair enough, although i honestly dont think the power level was even meant to be that huge.