World Breaker Hulk vs Captain Marvel (dc)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cap.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By crackerjack82

By no mean am i saying he beats CM, i just thought i would needed a person to show some of his things

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
he does not fly, but in the words of samurai jack, JUMP GOOD
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
He did it in the book as well, cannot find scans sorry

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The next panel is him breaking the armor, it wont load

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Ok here, just say the statement from above and time it, the first word is assumed zero, if you time it and get 7 seconds, this means hulk is stronger then the hardest substance in marvel
No Caption Provided

This one again makes me mad, cause the follow up wont load, but this hulk surviving a nuke

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

man things Fire, kills everything but the hulk
No Caption Provided

we all know he survived this
No Caption Provided
  Seleneis a telepath For those who do not know

by the Way, i am not a hulk fan, just thought i would put some scans, of the weaker hulk, you know kind of a basline, for WWH 
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#203  Edited By PirateKing69

Captain Marvel ftw

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Captain Marvel FOR THE OVERKILL

Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Jazzitup

Cap ftw. Not an overkill tho.
Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Om4zd

BUMP and Shazam.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@uknow said:

CM stomps
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#208  Edited By sa5m

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@uknow said:

CM stomps
SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By SteveRogers

When i made the thread i thought we we're gonna get some real serious debates.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By jeanroygrant

Captain Marvel.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Om4zd

@SteveRogers: lol, was that another account?

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By blackadamFTW

As EVERYBODY else has said, Captain Marvel has got this. We're talking about a guy who could be faster than Superman, and is certainly as strong.

osarumen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By osarumen

@god_spawn: if thor and captain marvel have same strength level, and hulk who have numerous times defeated thor. then hulk would kick captain marvel ass. remember magic makes him stronger that is when you attack him with magics. hulk is very fast now. go read indestructible hulk 1 and 2, u will see how fast hulk is now!!!. at world breaker form is insanely strong.

he destroyed a dark dimension also!! he will fuck captain marvel up honestly!!

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By 80sBaby

Hulk should win this 8/10, imo. CM's strength isn't on par with WB Hulk's and his (CM) speed is being overrated.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By XiiX

Captain Marvel.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Hulk FTW.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Om4zd

Again... Shazam

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

HULK FTW!!!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#220  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@osarumen: Post something relevant for a change.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#221  Edited By Deranged Midget

@osarumen: Watch the language please.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@osarumen: And btw, watch the language, please. No swearing unless you censor it.

And let me tell you why what you post is irrelevant.

if thor and captain marvel have same strength level, and hulk who have numerous times defeated thor. then hulk would kick captain marvel ass. remember magic makes him stronger that is when you attack him with magics. hulk is very fast now. go read indestructible hulk 1 and 2, u will see how fast hulk is now!!!. at

Thor isn't as fast as CM. So your comparison is false as well as the fact you think magic just powers Hulk up when people using magic have injured Hulk or knocked him out in the past with it. Thor's lightning has KO'd Hulk, Zeus with magic injured Hulk and Strange using mystical powers almost killed Hulk. Why Billy's powers would be any different here wouldn't matter and not that he needs it anyway. I've read both issues of Indestructible Hulk. Hulk showed nothing to match Captain Marvel. He saved Iron Man by leaping at him which is nothing new to Hulk considering how far he leaps and quickly. But leaping does not equal combat speed. Street levelers have danced around Hulk and I explained this to you in an other thread and yet you continue to ignore it and just blab on about "Hulk is fast now, go read 2 issues!!!" which is not enough information to even base it off on. World Breaker Hulk was a dual feat and if IIRC the planet was smaller than the Earth. Hulk is definitely on level with CM in strength but lacks speed. Why people continue to post things like "speed is irrelevant" when it is false is beyond me, especially when said character is leagues faster and is more than strong enough to KO him. CM pounds Hulk into submission before he realizes what happened. Their fight speeds and perceptions are too different.

osarumen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By osarumen

hulk i will post something relevant.

he pounded the reality chansin powers outta onslaught.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@osarumen: Does onslaught have super speed?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@osarumen:

didn't sentry speed blidz world war hulk and survived. hulk has super reflexes. Hulk can run up to 300 miles per hour.For his size, theHulk is incredibly fast and can run great distances at extreme speeds. i check that from hulk/bio.

Sentry speedblitzed Hulk twice. 1 being a cheap shot, 1 when he had his attention and Hulk couldn't do anything on the 2nd charge. There was a third charge but Sentry WANTED to get hit and let Hulk hit him. And 300 mph doesn't equate to battle speed. The street level characters I mentioned ie Wolverine, Spider-Man, Daredevil etc have all dodged bullets which travel twice that speed and more so despite not running that fast. Captain Marvel is on Superman's level physically, not just strength wise and his speed >>>>>> Hulk's let alone all the street levelers Hulk fails to consistently tag.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@osarumen:

on a daily basis hulk has fought with faster than light speed and won.

No he hasn't. Quit BSing.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#227  Edited By Saren

I'm not really sure Batson fights any faster than Hulk does. Technically the speed of Mercury should make him as fast as Wonder Woman, since that's where she gets her speed from too, but CM has very few combat speed feats. He blitzed Superman once, but that was an ambush and Superman later said he lost that fight on purpose. And even that was just Marvel flying into Supes as fast as he could rather than hitting him several times before he could react.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@osarumen:

He has been described as having "lightning-fast reflexes" in Marvel Feature #3 and Incredible Hulk #276:
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatmanvsWolverine/news/?a=70954#UsyXC7oQqUFMCp8w.99

Even the amazing Spider-Man throughout his career can only evade Savage Hulk for so long as shown early on in Amazing Spider-Man #120, and later on in Peter Parker: Spider-Man #14
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatmanvsWolverine/news/?a=70954#UsyXC7oQqUFMCp8w.99

Hulk's super leap have been measured at 473 mph in Incredible Hulk Annual 2000

i know hulk is not as fast as superman or captain marvel. but hulk has fought thor, silver surfer, sentry, and iron man. this heroes i mention are speed stars. he fought them and won.

Fast as lightning reflexes is hyperbole. Thor is not a speedster in combat. I have zero idea why you keep using him and Hulk hasn't straight up beaten Surfer, it is the other way around. The only time that could be argued was on Planet Hulk when Surfer was busy blocking the warbound. Sentry was more of a stalemate with Banner winning over Reynolds in the end and I keep telling you Sentry wanted to get beat up in the beginning and not to mention Sentry was not as stable and was weaker. Iron Man has also beaten Hulk though Hulk would take a majority and has beaten him back. None of these instances you mention are enough.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@CitizenBane said: I think he does fight faster. And I don't think necessarily think Batson can hit Superman multiple times before he can react which isn't a bad thing really since Clark is vastly faster than Hulk. They've fought before and I think fighting in their perception is still different than fighting in Hulk's or Thor's perception. It may look normal speed to us in reading but in comic should be faster IMO.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By MethoKi

I mean the ability to fly alone should be a little tricky for Hulk. Not saying that he's stupid when it comes about but it is a problem. To be honest, all people like Supes and Shazam have to do is just speedblitz Hulk, grab him and then toss him to space. That'd be one-sided though. When it comes to the H2H combat, Shazam has the advantage of being quite fast in combat. Not that Hulk isn't fast, but not being AS fast. Shazam, in a fight is basically Superman, although he's not as strong or fast. Superman himself can beat Hulk if he tried, so I'm pretty positive Marvel can do the same.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#231  Edited By Saren

I'm just going to post this here so that I know where the image is; if you're stated to have "lightning-fast reflexes" or (in the case of Thor, since this is brought up a lot) that you can "move like the lightning you command", that does not literally mean you are as fast as lightning. It's a simile. Is Deathstroke literally as fast as lightning because the narrative has said so?

No Caption Provided

@god_spawn said:

@CitizenBane said: I think he does fight faster. And I don't think necessarily think Batson can hit Superman multiple times before he can react which isn't a bad thing really since Clark is vastly faster than Hulk. They've fought before and I think fighting in their perception is still different than fighting in Hulk's or Thor's perception. It may look normal speed to us in reading but in comic should be faster IMO.

Batson does have faster perceptions than normal (there's an issue of Flash where he can perceive Wally moving at high speeds across a city) but I don't know how much that translates into being able to move his limbs at high speeds.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@CitizenBane: I'm taking his combat reflexes more so of who he is fighting vs artist depiction. I could post a scan of Wolverine and X-23 fighting where after images are in a few places or he is attacking hand ninjas with his limbs in all directions considering ninjas from all angles are getting attack. Yet I can post Superman fights doing the same thing (like his Ultraman nerve strikes) yet I can post ones where he looks like he is fighting at regularly perceived movements but I'd still say that the fight Superman is having would be a lot faster than Logan's based off of their Superman's reflexes and combat speed being much faster.

I can't recall many speed feats for Batson either but I do know he has clashed with people that do fight faster with Hulk and for me that is enough. Just my 2 cents on the matter.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#233  Edited By TDK_1997

Billy is going to win.

CharlesMartel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By CharlesMartel

@osarumen said:

@god_spawn: if thor and captain marvel have same strength level, and hulk who have numerous times defeated thor. then hulk would kick captain marvel ass. remember magic makes him stronger that is when you attack him with magics. hulk is very fast now. go read indestructible hulk 1 and 2, u will see how fast hulk is now!!!. at world breaker form is insanely strong.

he destroyed a dark dimension also!! he will fuck captain marvel up honestly!!

Hulk has only beaten Thor twice, and both of those times Thor was holding back

Magic doesn't make him stronger. In fact, he isn't very durable towards it

Hulk isn't very fast at all considering people like Wolverine and Spider man have danced around him

He destroyed a planet, and that wasn't even under his own power. It was a duel feat

I suggest you get your facts straight before posting nonsense

osarumen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By osarumen

world breaker hulk is insanely hulk don't you get it .captain marvel has no chance at all its world breaker hulk we talking about who destroyed the eastern seaboard by just walking. why didn't super man speed blitz doomsday during the death of super man?

osarumen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By osarumen

@CharlesMartel: even if hulk is not as fast as captain marvel, but has a super reflexes comparable to Thor and spider man, hulk will still beat captain marvel because hulk has quick hands, and is strength grows the more he fight.

CharlesMartel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By CharlesMartel

@osarumen said:

@CharlesMartel: even if hulk is not as fast as captain marvel, but has a super reflexes comparable to Thor and spider man, hulk will still beat captain marvel because hulk has quick hands, and is strength grows the more he fight.

Having reflexes comparable to Thor is nothing special considering 99% of the time Thor moves about as fast as a sloth. Those super duper reflexes sure came in handy when Spider man was dancing around him, right? Billy has the strength and magic to put him down before Hulk can get significantly stronger

SpectroRaphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By SpectroRaphael

@osarumen:Captain Marvel is beyond Worldbreaker Hulk. He wins this in speed.

And Superman didn't blitz Doomsday because Doomsday was just as fast as him, which Hulk is not.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By 80sBaby

Cap is faster than Hulk. But Hulk's durability is good enough to tank CM's blows and he's (Hulk) is going to land a few hits of his own. CM's not going to withstand the force of WB's punches, imo. And Doomsday isn't "just as fast" as Superman. Clark's blitzed him on multiple occasions after DoS.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I don't think CM's strikes will effect hulk enough to put him down,,WWH took a ton of punishment and world breaker is beyond him in strength and durability. Is CM as fast as quicksilver? Hulk has tagged him before so why couldn't he catch CM?

SpectroRaphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By SpectroRaphael

@Bane_of_sith:CM is as fast as Superman, much faster than Quicksilver. Also, CM's strikes will be very effective. Sentry was slugging it out with WWH and still managed to bring him down to size & revert to Banner. CM can put way more power into his punches using his speed.

Avatar image for hulkslayert1000
HulkSlayerT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By HulkSlayerT1000

World Breaker Hulk tears him apart with ease.

osarumen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By osarumen

@god_spawn:

he tagged quick silver

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@osarumen: I commend your persistence but still I already addressed that. He tagged Quicksilver once and in a period where he wasn't as fast as he is now. And your one scan still doesn't eliminate multiple other instances of slower characters consistently dodging around Hulk. I also stated that his durability allows him to eventually land a hit.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Is that combat speed or flight? I not recall CM doing much speed blitzing,,I've seen him fly very fast and deliver one powerful punch but not maintain that speed..just wondering.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Plus sentry slugged it out with WWH,,WBH is more durable, plus zom powered strange punched a hole right through hulk and he still kept going...I've never seen anything that shows CM is as strong as zom

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By MethoKi

@Theworldbreaker: Shazam has lifted an entire continent before, Superman pulled like 10+ planets and one time, Wonder Woman use to be stronger than Superman and she lifted the some planet before, Orion is on par with Superman.... other than the fact that he cant fly.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By willpayton

Captain Marvel wins. Hulk cant even tag him, so Hulk cant win without PIS.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@osarumen:

its good you understand how fast hulk is. he would always eventually land a hit.

I never said he would. I don't get if one thing goes in one ear with you and out the other but I have said over and over that far slower characters than Captain Marvel consistently dodge him and unlike those guys, Captain Marvel is vastly stronger.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Bane_of_sith

A well timed thunderclap would disorient CM long enough for hulk to make his move,,it's not like CM fights so fast he never stops moving long enough to be tagged,,he's not the flash,,he trades blows with plenty of rogues that aren't speedsters