@uknow said:
" CM stomps "
Elaborate please
#4 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleMage said:
" @uknow said:
" CM stomps "
Elaborate please "

Hulk (like many and most Marvel strong characters) can't match DC character like Marvel and Superman 
They are way to strong and durable. Not to mention fast
#5 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain Marvel
#6 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

CM

#7 Posted by Dark Noldor (540 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam

#8 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11268 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel. Anyone who says otherwise is fanboy. And for those who don't, it's because he's too fast. Just are durable if not more so than Hulk. Has the wisdom of Solomon to guide him to victor. 

Also, on another note. What's Hulk's durability towards magic?

#9 Posted by termiteone4ever (7986 posts) - - Show Bio

cAPTAIN gOT THIS
#10 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs: @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @BattleMage said:
" @uknow said:
" CM stomps "
Elaborate please "
Hulk (like many and most Marvel strong characters) can't match DC character like Marvel and Superman They are way to strong and durable. Not to mention fast "
Uh, They are way faster, and that's what gives them the win.  A slugfest with no speed things are a lot closer....
#11 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

hulks dies

#12 Posted by entropy_aegis (15438 posts) - - Show Bio

from breaker to broken billy wins
#13 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course everyone sides with te DC guy, alot of people believe DC earth guys alone are on a whole nother level of raw streangh (with no power ups) without even giving any proof what so ever. as far as im concernd shazam looses hard i dont see him making the eastern sea board tremble in his wake. i dont care if he can move about 1/3d the weight of the earth like wounder woman or Superman BANNER HULK has argubly had a feat close to that and banner hulk<<<<World breaker, you do the math.

#14 Posted by entropy_aegis (15438 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theworldbreaker:
even if they are equals in strength,billy has a vast speed advantage,flight and mystic lightnings he stomps.
#15 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap Marvel, Thor, Superman or Nova Prime are all in higher level than Hulk because of speed and durability. I am not sure what with strength.

#16 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Holacik said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs: @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @BattleMage said:
" @uknow said:
" CM stomps "
Elaborate please "
Hulk (like many and most Marvel strong characters) can't match DC character like Marvel and Superman They are way to strong and durable. Not to mention fast "
Uh, They are way faster, and that's what gives them the win.  A slugfest with no speed things are a lot closer.... "
Not close at all when consider their feats 

@czarny_samael said:
" Cap Marvel, Thor, Superman or Nova Prime are all in higher level than Hulk because of speed and durability. I am not sure what with strength. "

Don't agree anymore with the durability anymore (Thor and the Hulk) (Thor is no where near Marvel and Supes)
Their are current examples to show differently (ex: Thor being severely hurt by his own hammer when the Hulk has not)
As far as speed. I'm still waiting for an example outside of travel
#17 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Holacik said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs:  @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @BattleMage said:
" @uknow said:
" CM stomps "
Elaborate please "
Uh, They are way faster, and that's what gives them the win.  A slugfest with no speed things are a lot closer.... "
Not close at all when consider their feats 

@czarny_samael said:
" Cap Marvel, Thor, Superman or Nova Prime are all in higher level than Hulk because of speed and durability. I am not sure what with strength. "
Don't agree anymore with the durability anymore (Thor and the Hulk) (Thor is no where near Marvel and Supes) Their are current examples to show differently (ex: Thor being severely hurt by his own hammer when the Hulk has not) As far as speed. I'm still waiting for an example outside of travel "

classic thor is near superman level of strength. 
  i think thro is more durable than hulk.   
he is faster than hulk. 

by the way this is off topic. 

if you want to discuss this it is better to create a thread i don't want to flood this thread with off topic comments

#18 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam: 

Thanks dude. U are the go to man for Thor info
But that is classic Thor (which goes to my other debate as to the difference)
Not sure what the last pic show

Bu this topic should be done on the other thread with the Collective
#19 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

I think You should save scans with Thor, because we were talking about it few times. And I've already show You most of them ;) The last scan is from last Thor issue. 
I can show You good durability Thor's feats in his thread with The Collective.  If You want.

And again current Thor = Classic Thor. And what Cap. Marvel did in durability field, that his durability is consider as equal to Supe? Fights are not enough, because Supe can survive more then punches from guys in his level of strength.
#20 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy has this. His speed and attack variety are greater and his strength compared worldbreaker is debateable i think hes a bit higher, and plus with the wisdom of solomon he can find a way to victory
#21 Posted by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel

#22 Posted by tensor (5095 posts) - - Show Bio

the only way hulk win is to catch captain marvel in his lighting an make him change back to normal which i do not see that happening so hulk lose

#23 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio
"@blackadam:   Thanks dude. U are the go to man for Thor info But that is classic Thor (which goes to my other debate as to the difference) Not sure what the last pic show  Bu this topic should be done on the other thread with the Collective "

the last scan show him using speed
#24 Posted by BattleMage (1124 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theworldbreaker said:
"

Of course everyone sides with te DC guy, alot of people believe DC earth guys alone are on a whole nother level of raw streangh (with no power ups) without even giving any proof what so ever. as far as im concernd shazam looses hard i dont see him making the eastern sea board tremble in his wake. i dont care if he can move about 1/3d the weight of the earth like wounder woman or Superman BANNER HULK has argubly had a feat close to that and banner hulk<<<<World breaker, you do the math.

"
Are people reading the title? 
#25 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

If Speed was taken away, this would be more even. Even after that, there's still the whole wisdom thing, although that might not be too much of a problem considering which Hulk we're talking about. But then again, there's the mystic lightning.

Take away the speed, and the lightning, and the Hulk has a chance.
A chance. That's it. DC characters are extremely over-powered and the norm for them is either Peak Human or capable of lifting 1 sextillion tons.
So, with the whole speed thing gone, the Hulk would have time to get angry enough to fight on the same level as him.

A question - Where are they fighting?

#26 Posted by batmanary (790 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy wins this. He can dodge his lightning, as shown in Kingdom Come, and that would start tiring out hulk's defences, and then he can go in for the attack.

#27 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2926 posts) - - Show Bio
@uknow said:
" CM stomps "
#28 Posted by SlimJ87D (10722 posts) - - Show Bio
" @BattleMage said:
" @uknow said:
" CM stomps "
Elaborate please "
Strength and Durability can be argued (Hulk lifting 150 million tons, punching a meteor that was 2 times that of earth), but speed is surely the problem.
#29 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @BattleMage said:
" @uknow said:
" CM stomps "
Elaborate please "
Strength and Durability can be argued (Hulk lifting 150 million tons, punching a meteor that was 2 times that of earth), but speed is surely the problem. "

it was 150 billion tons alot more than 150 million. and the meteor IMO was more durability than anything because he was propelled by a rocket into it. Im not saying strength didnt have anything to do it but i see it more as a durability feat.
#30 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11268 posts) - - Show Bio

Well clearly the meteor never had the density of Earth. Earth has a mass of 6 Septillion tons. Size does not matter. It could be 10 times the size of Earth and not even close to accumulating the mass of it.

#31 Posted by jasraj (4658 posts) - - Show Bio
@uknow said:
"CM stomps"
#32 Posted by entropy_aegis (15438 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael:
Classic thor is way more powerful than current thor buddy.
#33 Posted by Thorstomp (129 posts) - - Show Bio

BILLY WINS THIS

#34 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

argue strength and durability if you want but Hulk never even sees him.   

#35 Posted by Preacherl2k (437 posts) - - Show Bio

Well since there were no criteria for this fight I would have to pick WB Hulk  for the win without question.

#36 Posted by superdemon (2297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Marvel said:
" Captain Marvel. Anyone who says otherwise is fanboy. And for those who don't, it's because he's too fast. Just are durable if not more so than Hulk. Has the wisdom of Solomon to guide him to victor.   Also, on another note. What's Hulk's durability towards magic? "
He owned Dr. Strange possessed by Zom. 

Zom > Shazam by a lightyear.
#37 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11268 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" Captain Marvel. Anyone who says otherwise is fanboy. And for those who don't, it's because he's too fast. Just are durable if not more so than Hulk. Has the wisdom of Solomon to guide him to victor.   Also, on another note. What's Hulk's durability towards magic? "
He owned Dr. Strange possessed by Zom.   Zom > Shazam by a lightyear. "
WB Hulk, this the very same that got taken out by Beast and Elixir?
#38 Edited by superfan_dc_mu (201 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I don't see The wisdom thing being a great factor as he doesn't use it all that much however he is stronger than the hulk,Durability not sure about that but i'm leaning towards marvel however world breaker hulk is the same as world war hulk from my interpretation therefore I think that guy would have some serious moves he can pull out if things start going down hill, However I think the fight would go something like this: Hulk is marching towards some poor sap on the Illuminate with the intent on killing them and captain marvel who just happened to be there decides to try and reason with the hulk. Hulk not being in a reasoning mood decides to knock marvel out of the way. marvel not liking this decides to give the hulk a taste of his own medicine and hits him back. Hulk seeing that this guy is obviously going to protect him so he decides to take care of him the two charge each other and  engage in a classic superhero fist fight however as hulk realizes that he cannot keep this up as long decides to reach into his bag of fight moves and pulls a nasty one on poor captain marvel waiting for his next strike hulk  grabs marvels arm pulling him down and kneeing him the face then twists it behind his back. saying that marvel would have made a great opponent in the arena marvel interrupts him by crying out SHAZAM Hulk being confused by this soon has a shocking discovery as why. Hulk now in more pain then he's ever discovered loosens his grip on marvel and falls onto his knees captain marvel then hits hulk to side runs over and Yells SHAZAM sending another bolt on top of hulk. Hulk now stands back up and attempts to attack captain marvel who simply says SHAZAM as the hulk gets close and moves out of the way sending the hulk into a crater however hulk is refusing to give up as his lust for revenge overrides his pain he charges captain marvel again but marvel just simply moves out of the way and unleashes a fierce blitz of punches on the hulk sending him down on his back. Hulk now stands back up and in a final effort make one last hit towards marvel who moves out of the way and hits hulk  with everything he has giving the hulk some distance and knocking him out cold. Hulk=KO Captain Marvel=Winner

#39 Posted by superdemon (2297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Marvel said:

" @superdemon said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
WB Hulk, this the very same that got taken out by Beast and Elixir? "
I made a mistake.

I'm always confused as to what everyone thinks WBH is and what WWH is. I always thought WBH was the Hulk at the end of Sakaar and WWH was the one that fought Zom, etc. So I was wrong.
#40 Edited by jumpstart55 (2252 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:

" @BattleMage said:
" @uknow said:
" CM stomps "
Elaborate please "
Strength and Durability can be argued (Hulk lifting 150 million tons, punching a meteor that was 2 times that of earth), but speed is surely the problem. "

Do you have the scan? 
I would really like to see it if you dont mind. 
As for the battle id say Cap takes this hes way to versatile for the Hulk.
#41 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11268 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
"  @Supreme Marvel said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
WB Hulk, this the very same that got taken out by Beast and Elixir? "
I made a mistake.  I'm always confused as to what everyone thinks WBH is and what WWH is. I always thought WBH was the Hulk at the end of Sakaar and WWH was the one that fought Zom, etc. So I was wrong. "
No worries.
#42 Edited by superdemon (2297 posts) - - Show Bio
@jumpstart55 said:

" @SlimJ87D said:

" @BattleMage said:

" @uknow said:
" CM stomps "
Elaborate please "
Do you have the scan? I would really like to see it if you dont mind. As for the battle id say Cap takes this hes way to versatile for the Hulk. "
It's a pretty common feat. Just remember Hulk was propelled by a device into space to punch it. He shattered it though. But the feat is commonly discredited because he was propelled. Even thought the speed of the propulsion wasn't determined.
#43 Edited by jumpstart55 (2252 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:

" @jumpstart55 said:

" @SlimJ87D said:

" @BattleMage said:
" @uknow said:
" CM stomps "
Elaborate please "
Do you have the scan? I would really like to see it if you dont mind. As for the battle id say Cap takes this hes way to versatile for the Hulk. "
It's a pretty common feat. Just remember Hulk was propelled by a device into space to punch it. He chattered it though. But the feat is common discredited because he was propelled. "
O i see thanks by the way. For a second there i almost got a little excited, the hulk hasnt really done anything to impressive lately.
#44 Edited by superdemon (2297 posts) - - Show Bio
@jumpstart55: 

I don't discredit it that much. 

Hulk was propelled into an asteroid that was 2 x Earth's size and shattered it with his fist. He remained unharmed.

Superman was propelled into a shadow moon of Saturn and was knocked out. 

What does that tell you?
#45 Posted by Manchine (4185 posts) - - Show Bio

If Shazam didn't have the speed of mercury then world breaker hulk would win.  Thats always the problem with the hulk he can't keep up with the speedsters.
#46 Posted by SlimJ87D (10722 posts) - - Show Bio
@jumpstart55 said:

" @SlimJ87D said:

" @BattleMage said:
" @uknow said:
" CM stomps "
Elaborate please "
 http://www.bamkapow.com/the-incredible-hulk-s-most-amazing-feats-1399-p.html
#47 Edited by jumpstart55 (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

@superdemon
said:

" @jumpstart55:   I don't discredit it that much.   Hulk was propelled into an asteroid that was 2 x Earth's size and shattered it with his fist. He remained unharmed.  Superman was propelled into a shadow moon of Saturn and was knocked out.   What does that tell you? "

I hope your not suggesting that the Hulk is stronger then ol supes, because dont get me wrong the Hulk is strong by superhero standards but hes no Superman. 
#48 Posted by jumpstart55 (2252 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:

" @jumpstart55 said:

" @SlimJ87D said:

" @BattleMage said:
" @uknow said:
" CM stomps "
Elaborate please "
 http://www.bamkapow.com/the-incredible-hulk-s-most-amazing-feats-1399-p.html "
Thanks i really appreciate  this.
#49 Posted by superdemon (2297 posts) - - Show Bio
@jumpstart55 said:
"
@superdemon
said:

" @jumpstart55:   I don't discredit it that much.   Hulk was propelled into an asteroid that was 2 x Earth's size and shattered it with his fist. He remained unharmed.  Superman was propelled into a shadow moon of Saturn and was knocked out.   What does that tell you? "

I hope your not suggesting that the Hulk is stronger then ol supes, because dont get me wrong the Hulk is strong by superhero standards but hes no Superman. 
"
lol. WWH is just as strong as Superman.
#50 Edited by jumpstart55 (2252 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:

" @jumpstart55 said:

"
@superdemon
said:

"
lol. WWH is just as strong as Superman. "
 Um ok what universe is this? "