Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ancient_0f_days said:

@rudebomberboy01 said:

@ancient_0f_days:

Destroy the planet. The end.

Nothing Barry does will put a scratch on this Hulk. The only option he has is BFR or speed steal.

Destroy the planet? Barry goes to the speed force before Hulks fist hits the ground...really, Hulk is a statue to Barry.

That means he's BFR'ing himself, counting as a 'win' for Hulk.

He can leave the Speed Force, Bruce can't, therefore a win for Barry

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Then he comes out of the speed force while Hulk floats aimlessly through space, I think Hulk BFR's himself at that point. Also, show me Hulk destroying a planet without any help of any kind...i'll wait all day.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leito said: @sheenlantern said:

@rudebomberboy01 said:

Where are people getting the idea that Flash hits as hard as Superman? In fact, what IS 'hitting as hard as Superman'? I'd like to know.

The Infinite Mass Punch.

Force = Mass x Acceleration, since Flash can accelerate infinitely, he can hit with infinite force.

This equation actually means that to infinitely accelerate, the Flash needs an infinite force,not the other way around.

Acceleration has, at the first order, no influence on an impact. An accelerating car hitting you at 1mph will hurt less than a braking car hitting you at 100mph.

@leito: he can accelerate infinitely.

F=M*(infinity) No matter what F and M are the result is an infinite amount of force. The equation does not imply that he needs an infinite force but that infinity substituted for either M or A in the equation produces infinite force

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:
Doesn't matter if he can leave or not. If he goes into the speed force, he's is leaving the battlefield, which counts as BFR, which means Hulk wins. (this is why I'm against BFR counting as a 'win', it's really not)

If Barry doesn't go for the BFR/speed steal option from the start, I really don't see any other options he has that would put this Hulk down.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@rudebomberboy01 said:

Then he comes out of the speed force while Hulk floats aimlessly through space, I think Hulk BFR's himself at that point. Also, show me Hulk destroying a planet without any help of any kind...i'll wait all day.

Lol don't try and downplay the Hulk feat. He rammed himself into something and destroyed the planet. Don't tell me Red She-Hulk had anything to do with that feat except getting fuq'd up.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@rudebomberboy01: What lol. Barry could put hulk in the speedforce long before Hulk gets that chance.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: I never said he couldn't. I'm just making a point.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol don't try and downplay the Hulk feat. He rammed himself into something and destroyed the planet. Don't tell me Red She-Hulk had anything to do with that feat except getting fuq'd up.

LOL he rammed himself into something? Is that a joke? He clearly collided with Red She Hulk and their combined impact caused the planet to explode. In fact, since you seem so sure of yourself why don't you post the scan just to prove one of us right....go ahead.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#59  Edited By Lvenger

@rudebomberboy01: @ancient_0f_days: Beat you both to it

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Clear collision right there.

Barry still wins via BFR I'm afraid. Hulk won't lay a finger on him and once Barry dumps him in the speed force, it's a one way ticket to victory.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By DeathandGrim

So, Speed force lock? If it can be done to Superman Prime it DAMN SURE can be done to Hulk.

@dondave said:

@immortalone said:

Hulk is strongest there is, he smashes Barry despite the fact that Barry can IMP him, push him into the Speed Force, vibrate through any of his attacks, or speed steal, lolololol.

He actually can't

I read somewhere once that one of Hulk's lesser known powers was superhuman speed

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Something A.K.A Red She-Hulk.

Either ways, a planet exploding in his face didn't bring him down, an IMP won't bring him down, the only option Barry has is BFR and speed stealing, I've stated this numerous times now.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, maybe I exaggerated a bit on the feat :D but my point still stands. Barry is not bringing this Hulk down, only BFR/speed steal.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#63  Edited By Fallschirmjager

...are people really trying to argue

Hulk > infinite force

....?

just stop.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk fans! ugh
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: 'Infinite' only in theory, feats wise, he hasn't shown anything Superman, or Hulk couldn't replicate.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk fans! ugh

If you're referring to me, I'm just a realist challenging the system here on the vine! :D

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Good lookin out with that scan.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, maybe I exaggerated a bit on the feat :D but my point still stands. Barry is not bringing this Hulk down, only BFR/speed steal.

how about you straight up lied....yeah, that's more like it.

Barry wins since Hulk can't.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By dondave

So, Speed force lock? If it can be done to Superman Prime it DAMN SURE can be done to Hulk.

@dondave said:

@immortalone said:

Hulk is strongest there is, he smashes Barry despite the fact that Barry can IMP him, push him into the Speed Force, vibrate through any of his attacks, or speed steal, lolololol.

He actually can't

I read somewhere once that one of Hulk's lesser known powers was superhuman speed

Hulk has super-speed, I was referring to the fact that Barry hasn't shown speed steal, even Pre-52 Barry hasn't shown it IIRC, only Wally, Jay and future Bart have,unless someone can highlight when he has because I don't recall him ever doing so

leito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leito said: @sheenlantern said:

@rudebomberboy01 said:

Where are people getting the idea that Flash hits as hard as Superman? In fact, what IS 'hitting as hard as Superman'? I'd like to know.

The Infinite Mass Punch.

Force = Mass x Acceleration, since Flash can accelerate infinitely, he can hit with infinite force.

This equation actually means that to infinitely accelerate, the Flash needs an infinite force,not the other way around.

Acceleration has, at the first order, no influence on an impact. An accelerating car hitting you at 1mph will hurt less than a braking car hitting you at 100mph.

@leito: he can accelerate infinitely.

F=M*(infinity) No matter what F and M are the result is an infinite amount of force. The equation does not imply that he needs an infinite force but that infinity substituted for either M or A in the equation produces infinite force

Acceleration does not produce force. It is the other way around. That equations tells you the acceleration an object with a mass M would have if a force F was acting on it. Not the "force" that object somehow produces, which does not make any sense.

If the Flash can accelerate infinitely then his speed is instantaneously infinite (it should actually tend towards the speed of light in vacuum but hey, it's comics) therefore his body (or any part of it) has infinite kinetic energy. But this has nothing to do with Newton's second law of motion.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@rudebomberboy01 said:

how about you straight up lied....yeah, that's more like it.

Barry wins since Hulk can't.

Call it what you want. The planet exploding didn't faze Hulk.

And yeah, Barry wins through BFR. That, I agree with.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: you said Red She Hulk had nothing to do with the explosion.....I just hope you know what went wrong.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I'm not gonna drag this any longer so I'll just agree. You win. Call it what you want.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers