World Breaker Hulk v.s. Duo

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lvenger: I don't care who you debated with. Is mentioning names supposed to impress me? I don't care for your lame explanations. Superman is not able to phase, this was NOT stated in the scan. Speed is irrelevant. Foreman v Ali should have taught you something. Hulk can take planet shattering blows, Superman has not shown planet busting power. He had to hit FTL speed to destroy a shadow moon and the impact knocked him out. Not comparable to being hit by Mjlonir, which shatters planets as if they're pebbles is it? The difference in punching power and durability between Superman and Hulk is vastly in favour of Hulk and that's a base level Hulk, not the Worldbreaker. So what exactly is speed blitzing going to do against Hulk? Nothing because he doesn't have the power to take out Hulk. He would have to engage close up and if the likes of Mongul, who is nowhere close to Hulk in terms of strength, nor does he have the feats to show this, can break Superman's nose with a few punches, and Superman of course does not heal, the Worldbreaker would crush him with ease.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Team

wrong again dondave, wrong again

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@ghostravage: the vampires mentioned it when discussing how to beat hulk. You can watch it from YouTube, just type in bannerincrediblehulk hulk vs Dracula part 1. I can't remember the exact words atm.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: So it was mentioned within the same comic? People can claim it was an amp all they want but Hulk did nothing under Nul's power that he couldn't do as plain Savage Hulk.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ghostravage: yup, the vampires were all discussing how to deal with hulk and they brought up how he was more powerful. Well, the way he dealt with thor was above what savage hulk could do. I mean the guy gave him everything he had and he barely fazed Nul.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Thor was dying and im certain he wasn't operating anywhere near his best.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ghostravage: his best maybe, not mjolnirs. Besides he was still powerful enough to one shot arngir.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WB HULK FART AND THEY BOTH DIES ! >_<

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MattMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhulk:

1.the shadow moon feat is being misinterpreted. Can you even name the issue number for this one?

2.Feats for Mjolnir ever exploding a planet

3.And what exactly do you feel makes Hulk stronger or more durable than post crisis superman? Specific feats please

Otherwise this is a fight between two people with roughly similar strength.......and only one of them can move at lightspeed.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 thedailybagel  Moderator
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@uberhulk: The guys I've debated with are considered to be the premier Hulk experts on here. A credit which you lack substantially to say the least. Not only do they know Hulk better than you or I, they can debate better than you too. And I can still match their points consistently so your incredibly lackluster and weak fanboy arguments are hardly impressive compared to the strongest arguments for Hulk's victory over powerhouses like Superman and Thor.

And it's laughable how you think Superman doesn't have the striking power to put Hulk down. He's shattered moons, small planets and busted through the barrier between time and space with his bare hands. He can land a hundred blows before Hulk can raise his fist to throw one. He can move through the world as if it were moving in slow motion. Please feel free to inform me how Hulk will be able to consistently lay a finger on someone who can measure the time between nanoseconds when Hulk struggles to hit Spider-Man, Wolverine and other street levellers. I'd be very interested to see how you can remove the speed discrepancy between these two when not even Hulk experts can fully account for a way for Hulk to consistently tag Superman.

Finally, if you need even more proof that Superman and Thor stand a much better chance against WBH, just take a look at the OP. There's no superspeed, no Mjolnir and no weather manipulation for Thor. They've been nerfed to give WBH a chance. That's more than ample proof that these two are more likely to win over WBH because the OP has had to nerf their full powerset and make it into a slow brawl to give Hulk a chance. Without those stipulations, there's nothing stopping Superman from speedblitzing Hulk into submission. And I haven't seen anything from you that proves otherwise.

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By UberHulk

@lvenger: Your problem is I don't respond to bravado or lazy myths perpetuated by disingenuous fanboys. I respond to well thought out arguments and relevant scans that support them.

Based on half a dozen panels drawn 13 years ago the fanboys conclude Superman has the ability to phase, despite the fact that he's never shown this in combat since? Don't be ridiculous. I guess these scans mean Superman had the ability to phase when doing DIY :

No Caption Provided

And this scan obviously shows Superman can make tools intangible as well! :

No Caption Provided

IF intangibility was one of Superman's abilities he would have used it since.

Getting back to the Sun God comment, how is a Banner throttled Hulk losing to someone written as a God a weak showing? Another example of how little attention some of you pay. Hickman didn't write these panels before the fight by coincidence, it was foreshadowing to explain why Hulk was defeated (for the first time in six years).

No Caption Provided

Hulk struggles to hit street levellers? You're ignorance shines through.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As for the silly speed theories tell me something. If you drove a Ferrari into a tank, which takes more damage? The Ferrari. Even is Superman replicates his lame so called planet busting feat (and a shadow moon is considerably smaller than a planet) what would that do a normal Hulk? Given Hulk can tank Mjolnir's planet shattering blows I'd argue he wouldn't even move him. All that would happen is Superman would knock himself out, Thor would look over and shout "Odin's beard, who is this jobber?". Superman can speed blitz? And that is going to do what against the Hulk? Speedblitzing against foes with high durability isn't effective. Orion - no superspeed but accelerated healing and superhuman durability. All he achieves is destroying Orion's helmet. Orion? Smiles in Superman's face. Even if Superman hit Hulk 100 times, even if it actually hurt him (and given his punching power I doubt that) Hulk would just get madder and the madder he gets the stronger AND MORE DURABLE he gets. Superman hasn't a prayer against a normal Hulk or Thor (or any of Marvel's big hitters for that matter) let alone the Worldbreaker.

No Caption Provided

The ONLY instance in which it was successful was when he speed blitzed Ultraman under water thus filling his lungs with water and he couldn't breath. Of course Hulk, unlike Superman, can survive at the bottom of the Ocean - where it's dark and there's no sunlight.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Lvenger

@uberhulk: You accuse me of ignorance and not making well thought out arguments when you fail to see the evident flaws and ignorant stupid mistakes of your own false and flat out incorrect arguments. I could spend all day poking holes in your wrong, poorly thought out and fallacious case but I do like to come on here for fun sometimes and arguing with you hasn't been fun in the slightest. Keep deluding yourself that you're still in the right though, the truth can hurt when you don't like what you hear. Your ignorance and delusional fanboy driven opinions get old really fast without clear logical reasoning and properly cited empirical based context. Feel free to cling to the minority view when the majority already agree that without these stipulations, Superman and Thor could both take Hulk on their own. That is a fact.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@frozen: I specifically meant feats of phasing organs out of someones body.....

He was going to attempt that tactic against Doomsday, but he did not have organs - I don't think it matters either way, considering phasing someone's organs out, or phasing into someone isn't very hard for Superman to accomplish given his phasing feats.

Where do you get that from? He's simply dodging DD's punch, what ever makes you think he was trying to phase through DD's stomach? That is so out of character it's not funny?? Considering Superman knew he was sentient, your saying he was going to kill DD on the spot??

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: To summarize. Blah blah blah I've debated with (insert name here) blah blah blah Superman's speed. Anything else?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger: don't stop! Your entertaining me.

P.S. To be fair it's highly debatable whether WBH can beat thor or superman.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhulk said:

To summarise your end then; blah blah I don't care about obvious evidence of Superman's phasing and potent speed blitzes followed by blah blah Hulk is totz immune to Superman's every attack cause Hulk is strongest there is! Anything else?

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By UberHulk

@mattmarvel: 1. Justice League of America Vol 2 Issue 30 - Shadow Thief

Synopsis : Can the entire combined might of the Justice League of America and Dr. Light stand up to the cosmic entity known as Starbreaker as he continues consuming the sun? Could this be another Final Night for the DC Universe?

I read the comic cover to cover so nothing was taken out of context.

Starbreaker is a cosmic being, his powers are not magical.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Starbreaker_%28New_Earth%29

They state in panel it has the same mass as the moon (Earth's moon). Some facts about the moon to put this into perspective against other feats.

http://www.universetoday.com/20489/moon-compared-to-earth/

The diameter of the Earth is 12,742 km. This means that the Moon is approximately 27% the size of the Earth.

The surface area of the whole Earth is 510 million square km, so the area of the Moon compared to Earth is only 7.4%.

So the volume of the Moon is only 2% compared to the volume of the Earth.

This means that the mass of the Moon is only 1.2% of the mass of the Earth. You would need 81 objects with the mass of the Moon to match the mass of the Earth.

The scans :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2. Thor and Beta Ray Bill are fighting on a planet. We first see the planet in Thor when he is travelling with his lover Valkyrie in Thor 462 :

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The very same planet is destroyed six issues later (468) when Thor smashes Mjolnir into Beta Ray Bill's chest and the impact destroys the planet :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor's planet busting was confirmed in panel over the last year by Aaron and Hickman :

No Caption Provided

In Avengers 5 :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

3. Superman wiped out by a nuke. Superman - Wonder Woman 6 & 7. Has to be saved by Wonder Woman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulk takes two giant gamma bombs. Marvel Knights Hulk 4.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The power of gamma energy :

http://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/StarChild/questions/question47.html

What is a gamma-ray burst?

At least once a day, the sky lights up with a spectacular flash of gamma-rays coming from deep space. The brightness of this flash of gamma-rays can temporarily overwhelm all other gamma-ray sources in the universe. The burst can last from a fraction of a second to over a thousand seconds. The time that the burst occurs and the direction from which it will come cannot be predicted. Gamma-ray bursts (GRBs) can release more energy in 10 seconds than the Sun will emit in its entire 10 billion-year lifetime!

I'll add more scans and context later.

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By UberHulk

@mattmarvel: Hulk's planet busting power confirmed.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Umar_%28Earth-616%29

When the powers of a wishing well were set loose, Umar was one of the villains brought to Earth by its magic. After Arm'Cheddon depowered She-Hulk and A-Bomb and attacked the Red She-Hulk, the Hulk lost control of his anger, reaching Worldbreaker levels. After Red She-Hulk said that she was unable to calm him, Umar stepped in, taking him back to her world were she took his as her king and consort. This was not to last when the hulk was later responsible for allowing 'the mindless ones' to attack her walls, and once Hulk realised that there were no innocents for him to hurt should he let loose he unleashed his full worldbreaker levels of power and destroyed the planet in a battle with Red She-Hulk, a battle which would have gone on forever thanks to an earlier wish if Umar hadn't cast them out.

Hulk and She Hulk completely tank the destruction of a planet.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Normal Hulk is also a planet buster. Here he smashes an asteroid twice the size of Earth even after his rocket springs fail.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman couldn't even tank a nuke or the destruction of a moon.

More on Superman's poor (in comparison) durability.

Superman is wiped out by 10 gigawatts / 10 billion gigawatts.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulk on the other hand survives the kinetic power of 100 trillion tons and has already recovered as soon as he lands and is fast enough to jump out of the way as his son attacks.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman's only impressive durability feat New 52 was taking a black hole laser though had Wraith not intervened he would have died - not having regenerative healing is a big disadvantage against Hulk.

Superman's most impressive strength feat New 52 (far more impressive than struggling to move the Earth with Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman) was bench pressing the Earth. He was of course prepared for this experiment. Hulk, without any warning, had a star dropped on him, stars generally weigh more than the Earth. Hulk didn't even buckle. It's only once he has his throat cut at atomic level that he dropped to his knees then was getting back up as he was reverted back to Banner so had had tanked both attacks. In the context of how his powers work that means if the weight of a star was dropped on him again it wouldn't phase him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman's strength is finite, it's limited. Hulk's is not. In the same issue that Superman bench pressed the Earth (Superman 13) he sun-dipped yet still wasn't strong enough, which he states in panel, to break the grip of a monster.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulk's incalculable strength one against confirmed.

No Caption Provided

And here he Hulk's up to break's through the magically impenetrable hide of a monster. The madder he gets the stronger he gets and there's no limit to anger.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Most of the above feats relate to regular Hulk. This is the power of the Wolrdbreaker. Just look at what his very steps do.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Marvel's own wikia entry states the current Hulk's speed at 7/7. The same as Quicksilver. It's actually the fan voting that puts his speed at 6/7. No one is suggesting that Hulk is as fast as Superman, he clearly isn't nor can he run as fast as Quicksilver however his combat speed is exceptional. The likes of Orion, Darkseid and Mongul have hit superman numerous times during their battles and they're at best Olympic level speed. Hulk is considerably quicker than all of them so it's ludicrous to suggest Hulk would not be able to hit Superman. Given Superman is forced to engage at close range combat with foes who have super strength and durability, like the three I listed, he would also be forced to employ the same tactics against Hulk and Hulk is considerably stronger and more durable than they are and considerably stronger and more durable than Superman. In Ali v Foreman Rumble in the Jungle Foreman landed 462 punches to Ali's 280. How did Ali win? He took the punishment and due to superior stamina and punching power KTFO Foreman in the 8th round. Against opponents with insane durability and strength, speed blitzing is not an effective tactic. Hulk, like most of Marvel's top tier, is a genuine planet buster and can tank planet busting shots, Superman isn't and cannot.

No Caption Provided

As for Thor the last three times he's faced Hulk, Hulk (and regular Hulk not the Worldbreaker) waxed him. In Fear Itself Thor had to BFR Hulk, collapsed and was healed by Odin. Hulk was still conscious. In Avengers Assemble (the comic) Thanos used Hulk to one shot Thor. In Avengers Abyss used Hulk to take out Thor. Over the past six years, since Pak's run, Hulk has been written in context of his powers. That was not the case before but it is now. He's only been defeated twice during that six year period, by Red Hulk and by Sun God and that was against a Banner throttled Hulk.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By Lvenger

Lowballing, misciting of incorrect feats, and poor context everywhere. Hulk is such an overrated character on here by his fans when they misrepresent his feats in comparison to lowballing his opponents...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dondave said:

Team

What you say is right, like always.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Lowballing, misciting of incorrect feats, and poor context everywhere. Hulk is such an overrated character on here by his fans when they misrepresent his feats in comparison to lowballing his opponents...

That's what I have been thinking all the time. There was some hulk fans saying world breaker hulk would defeat superbpy prime and they called me a troll.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk IMO.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger: I agree, though there are also a good amount of people that underrate him as well.

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos. Adding Thor is overkill. It's a mismatch really.

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By UberHulk
UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By UberHulk

@lvenger: You repeat the same half truths, post the same old scans, gang up on anyone who has a different view. There is a clear and a perceived DC bias on battle forums. Posters like you are the point of ridicule with your lazy Flash solos or Superman solos or BFR's to the sun (which wouldn't be possible as at the very least it takes him 15.5 seconds to get from the Earth to Sun, more than enough time for most opponents to fight back). What exactly did you think you would achieve with your opening replies to me? Prevent me from posting? You thought you would scare me off? I haven't low-balled anything. Those blocks of texts you see next to the pictures in the comics? Try reading them sometime. They provide context. I've merely reinforced or highlighted what's written, unlike you I don't see things that aren't there. Any high end strength and durability feat you have for Superman post crisis, Hulk has topped. Gamma bombs are more powerful than any force Superman has taken and lifting a star is more weight than Superman has lifted, it really is as simple at that. UNLIKE you I have done my research and I am more than familiar with the high end feats of both characters especially New 52 Superman who actually has a strength and durability feat considerably more impressive than Post Crisis Superman but of course it's not in the slightest bit surprising the fanboys here don't realise it. So it is you, not I, who is low-balling Superman. Do not waste my time or try my patience again. I have no interest in debating with dishonest fanboys. Oh and one more thing, message 272 - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery only I'm not flattered, I found it absolutely pathetic and embarrassing that paraphrasing what I wrote was the best you could do.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lvenger: I agree, though there are also a good amount of people that underrate him as well.

I'd honestly argue that Hulk is somehow one of the most underrated and overrated characters on CV.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By Lvenger

@uberhulk: If you really can't see where you're going wrong or why I've been debunking your flawed pathetic excuses for arguments left and right on this thread, I really have no time for fanboys. Look in the mirror before you accuse me of being a fanboy, of lowballing, of not doing their research, of being pathetic, embarrassing and a disgrace to their respective fanbase. All these things apply far more to a biased blind and ignorant idiot of a fanboy like you rather than to someone like me I'm afraid. I find your rating of me to be laughable when I'm considered one of the top debaters on here as well as being in the Hall of Fame for debaters. So obviously I must totally be all these things if I'm considered a good debater on here right? Get a grip new Hulk fanboy, lashing out at your betters does you no good.

If spouting off nonsense that I'm more guilty of these things than you are helps you sleep better at night, continue spouting that rubbish all you like. It doesn't change the fact of how guiltily incorrect you are nor how many false truths and underplaying of Superman to overplay Hulk's capabilities you're doing. Truth hurts sometimes and truth is all I've been saying here to you. Nothing more, nothing less.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhulk: ''3. Superman wiped out by a nuke. Superman - Wonder Woman 6 & 7. Has to be saved by Wonder Woman.'' Did you even read the comic? Before they set off a nuke, do you know what actually happened? Superman and wonder woman was fighting zod and faora, superman got badly injured due to the fight because apollo amped up zod and faora.

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By UberHulk

@captain_batman_ftw: If you think I just look at scans you're mistaken. I read all of New 52 Superman apart from Superman since the awful JRJ started on pencils. Superman-Wonder Woman 2. Wonder Woman asks her brother to make him armour to fight Doomsday.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is the same armour they use to beat Zod and Faora in issue 6. Note how it works, by storing the blows they take and using it against their opponents.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's after that point that Apollo amped up Zod and Faora.

No Caption Provided

So you can't complain about an amped up Superman and Wonder Woman beating them then complain when the tables are turned. Superman does not have good showings against planet busting power. Planet busting power knocks him out. That was consistent post crisis (Shadow Moon Justice League of America 30, Brainiac blowing up Larroo, Action Comics 867) and it's consistent New 52 (koed by nuke, above, koed by Omega Sanction, Justice League 5).

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhulk: Do you mind posting the rest of the scans? When apollo blasted superman with a less amount of sun, he one-shot apollo who is more powerful thank superman. Zod and Faora was not weakend, the were amped after superman and wonder woman blew the armors, you just answered that whole feat yourself.

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By UberHulk

@captain_batman_ftw: No Zod and Faora were knocked out when the armour was detonated. Apollo didn't blast Superman in this issue. After the armour was detonated this was the next page. Read the comic and you'll see for yourself.

No Caption Provided

I think you mean this fight, from issue 2. Apollo might be a snappy dresser but he's an idiot.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhulk: They were knocked out and then they got awakened, plus a boost from apollo, as in the sun god. It doesn't matter if they got knocked out or not, they both recieved a powerful boost.

Also, I did not say it was on the same issue, I'm aware of that. I have read them, just so you know.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman recieved the same boost from apollo and before that Apollo almost one-shot superman, right? Now, after Superman recieved that boost, he one-shot Apollo, right? that's how powerful he became, that is how powerful Zod and Faora became after the boost. They were knocked out, but that doesn't matter because they got revived and the got the same boost, if we actually look between the differences between the blast Apollo did to superman and Faora & Zod, it looks like Apollo gave Faora and Zod a higher boost, but we'll just say the same amount of boost for not making any further unnececary debates.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Just ignore the Hulk fanboy, he thinks Hulk can move at FTL speed because a Marvel wiki entry said Hulk moves that fast.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: I tried to talk some sense to him, but he said stuff like Faora and Zod getting knocked out, but still arrived a boost and beat them and survived a nuke, and he calls it a bad durability feat. I just wanted to try, but I'll be ignoring him.

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People seems to be overrating Hulk here but his striking powers are indeed above that of Thor(no Mjolnir) and Supes.

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By themadsurfer

@ghostravage said:

The instance takes place in Thor: God of Thunder #9 when Gorr is fighting the 3 Thors and he gets blasted by King Thor into a planet which was firstly assumed to be an empty moon...

Note #1: He was blasted by King Thor who possess Odin Force in that moment called Thor Force. He wasn't blasted by physical force but with a beam from Mjolnir and Gorr was sent flying at high speed towards a planet they called "moon".

Later on, while Thor is hitting Gorr with Mjolnir the statements of Thor "shattering" planets while hitting Gorr and the planet Gorr landed and threw huge rocks from is shown to be shattering more and more...

No Caption Provided

Note #2: The planet wasn't an empty moon and it wasn't collapsing because of Thor's fight with Gorr, but the fact Gorr landed at high speed on the planet by being beamed by King Thor's Mjolnir, not Earth-616 Thor. Moreover, Thor was feeling his bones rattle, his fingers crack and his muscle tear when performing such feat which indicates he can't hold such degree of tension in his strikes for prolonged times.

The shattered planet showed is quite near from Gorr and Thor so they really did not affect any planets from afar but on top of them.

Why don't you show the rest of the scans in sequence to the first tree? Anyway, one of his constructs appear through a wormhole (from where was the god-bomb to where they are) and attacks both Thor's (King and Avenger) then Young Thor appeared and strike Gorr through the WORMHOLE and do you know how did the Avenger Thor had to reach Gorr and continue the fight? He had to do a travelling feat where stars flickered or perhaps he was "stars-distance" from the moon Gorr was throwing chunks? so It wasn't the same place, period.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

hulk

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW Hulk gave Sentry trouble. Since speed is equalized WWB Hulk will crush them, even more without Thor's Hammer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wbh wins taking away thors hammer makes it easier