Unbreakable Earth.Start 500ft apart

Rules:

Thor is standard 616 Thor in his prime

Superman has Pre and New 52 feats

Morals off

Standard elimination

No BFR

Thor doesn't have Mjornir.

Speed is equalized between all 3 of them.

Thor and Superman have 100% teamwork and in sync

#2 Edited by reaverlation (15842 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger @frozen @ghostravage @erkan12 @new_world_order @theacidskull @ancient_0f_days @jashro44 @experio @theacidskull

And anyone else. Questions please ask

#3 Posted by JackJack390 (625 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: eh, idk, I think it would be 50/50 without Mjionr, but with Mjionr it would be more like 60/40, at least that's what I think

#4 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Duo

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12182 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Hulk

#6 Posted by laflux (15919 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Erkan12 (2716 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Thor doesn't have the Mjolnir, even with the Sups, World Breaker wins this.

#8 Posted by ShadowHuntR (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Team got this.

#9 Posted by dondave (37410 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#10 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12182 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Kingant27 (4961 posts) - - Show Bio

Team, Thor's Mjnoir IMO gives them the slight edge, while Supes distracts him.

#14 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12182 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Thedailybagel (3527 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see hulk winning this. It'd be a good fight but with equalised speed and no mjolnir I think hulk could take a solid 7-8 out of ten majority.

#16 Posted by Thedailybagel (3527 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27:

Well, umm... Thor doesn't have mjolnir here...

#17 Posted by Frozen (13242 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12182 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Frozen (13242 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by GhostRavage (8958 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards Hulk here.

#21 Edited by Thedailybagel (3527 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: I can see someone knowledgeable on them being able to make a case for the team but I doubt they could ever take the majority. The main advantages that they have over hulk (mjolnir and speed) are gone and puts them at such a disadvantage, it almost forces them to brawl and I don't see them winning a fist fight against WBH.

#22 Posted by jashro44 (21696 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Frozen (13242 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by jashro44 (21696 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@jashro44 said:

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days: Superman phases his organs out.

Speed is equalized according to the OP.

So?

If he's only as fast as hulk and thor he's not going to be able to do that.

#25 Posted by Frozen (13242 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@frozen said:

@jashro44 said:

@frozen said:

Speed is equalized according to the OP.

So?

If he's only as fast as hulk and thor he's not going to be able to do that.

It says ''Speed is equalized between all 3 of them'' - it does not say ''Superman is as fast as Thor and Hulk''.

#26 Posted by Thedailybagel (3527 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: quick question:

What's with all the world breaker hulk threads lately? You've done a lot recently (not that I don't like them, they tend to be some of the most interesting threads, especially since they are almost always even, with people being able to make cases for both sides).

#27 Posted by reaverlation (15842 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12182 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

Feats for Superman phasing someones organs out. If he has none then it isn't a likely tactic for him to use.

#29 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12182 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: I can see someone knowledgeable on them being able to make a case for the team but I doubt they could ever take the majority. The main advantages that they have over hulk (mjolnir and speed) are gone and puts them at such a disadvantage, it almost forces them to brawl and I don't see them winning a fist fight against WBH.

Which is why I say he wins.

#30 Posted by Thedailybagel (3527 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: yeah, he's also somehow vastly overrated as well. Anyway, they are good threads, keep 'em coming :)

#31 Edited by jashro44 (21696 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

It says ''Speed is equalized between all 3 of them'' - it does not say ''Superman is as fast as Thor and Hulk''.

Well considering 2 out of 3 characters here have no speed feats at supermans level it would make more sense that superman is being slowed down to thor and hulks level but I guess thats up to the OP to decide. @reaverlation

#32 Posted by New_World_Order (13189 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH

#33 Posted by reaverlation (15842 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Man I didn't think there would be complications but my threads do that and fail anyways

Um they're all as fast as...um...I don't know Hulk? Yeah let's go with Hulk speed

#34 Edited by Frozen (13242 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Phases through Doomsday's attacks, though against him Doomsday had no organs.

Vibrates planetary frequencies.

#35 Posted by reaverlation (15842 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Frozen (13242 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by reaverlation (15842 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: Sure, if it's something Clark would do and accomplish, even with Morals off

#38 Edited by Frozen (13242 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: Sure, if it's something Clark would do and accomplish, even with Morals off

So...he can phase?

If so, they win.

#39 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12182 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: I specifically meant feats of phasing organs out of someones body.....

#40 Posted by reaverlation (15842 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@reaverlation said:

So...he can phase?

If so, they win.

Yes he can

I guess

#41 Posted by Frozen (13242 posts) - - Show Bio

He was going to attempt that tactic against Doomsday, but he did not have organs - I don't think it matters either way, considering phasing someone's organs out, or phasing into someone isn't very hard for Superman to accomplish given his phasing feats.

#42 Posted by Frozen (13242 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh, all this marvel has superior striking feats and destruction feats stuff.

Given all feats for superman, taking away his speed... Nooooooo

#44 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12182 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

He was going to attempt that tactic against Doomsday, but he did not have organs - I don't think it matters either way, considering phasing someone's organs out, or phasing into someone isn't very hard for Superman to accomplish given his phasing feats.

Where does it state he was going to vibrate Doomsdays organs out of his body but couldn't because he had no organs. If he doesn't have a feat of using his vibration to rip out someone's organs, it is highly unlikely that he will do it here.

#45 Edited by Frozen (13242 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

Where does it state he was going to vibrate Doomsdays organs out of his body but couldn't because he had no organs. If he doesn't have a feat of using his vibration to rip out someone's organs, it is highly unlikely that he will do it here.

The way he threw his punch seemed he was attempting that, however the tactic would not work - I don't see why not, if he's not going to specifically rip someone's organs out, he can very well just phase himself into Hulk. As Fernus did to Superman, Superman phasing himself into Hulk is feasible.

#46 Posted by Thedailybagel (3527 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: hulk would most likely grow them back pretty quickly or just adapt around it altogether. A pretty calm savage hulk has an amazingly fast healing, imagine what WBHs would be like. He can also adapt incredibly fast as well, he grew a new organ (as savage hulk IIRC, WBH would adapt or heal much quicker) in a few seconds that was made to allow him to breathe underwater. He'd most likely grow it back long before superman can pull it- or another organ- out of hulks body (he only has hulks speed).

#47 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12182 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

The way he threw his punch seemed he was attempting that, however the tactic would not work - I don't see why not, if he's not going to specifically rip someone's organs out, he can very well just phase himself into Hulk. As Fernus did to Superman, Superman phasing himself into Hulk is feasible.

It isn't a feat that Superman has, I cannot see him using it here since he has never done it before. The best he can do is phase through Hulks attacks and make himself invisible, saying that he is going to do something he hasn't shown isn't a good argument.

#48 Edited by Frozen (13242 posts) - - Show Bio
@ancient_0f_days said:

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

It isn't a feat that Superman has, I cannot see him using it here since he has never done it before. The best he can do is phase through Hulks attacks and make himself invisible, saying that he is going to do something he hasn't shown isn't a good argument.

How is the argument not feasible if he has feats in the specific area? With morals comprimised, he won't use his phasing abilities offensively but defensively, but without morals he can flex them, however we rarely see a morals-off Superman. Martian Manhunter more often than not, only phased through his opponents when he had morals off (e.g. Fernus against Superman, Martian against two White Martians), with morals on he rarely if ever phased into people. I see no reason why he can't just phase into Hulk, it really isn't hard to do. We've seen Superman with many feats in the vibrating/phasing area, even at planetary phasing, to phase through others would require minimal effort unless the opponent in question has a resistance.

Morals are off and more importantly, Superman and Thor are restricted in their abilities, thus phasing is a legitimate argument because Superman will be more inclined to use this tactic.

#49 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12182 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: Martian Manhunter has feats of using his intangibility to harm enemies, Flash has feats of vibrating to harm enemies (he specifically has a feat of vibrating Amazo's brain out of his head), Superman does not.

#50 Posted by pooty (11145 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has been around for decades and he has one arguable phasing feat and people think it's a part of his fighting tactics? WBH wins. he vibrates so Supes can't grab his organs