World Breaker Hulk Runs The Gauntlet

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#251  Edited By Lvenger

@mxyzptlk_cv: What poor record? Surfer's usually stalemated Thor, handed the Fantastic Four their behinds and in relation to the Hulk, has beaten him twice by draining him of his gamma radiation. Well he didn't beat him in the second encounter but the Hulk was yelling in pain and since Banner wasn't a part of the Hulk, was on the verge of being killed by the Surfer draining him of his gamma energy. Given that Surfer has channelled stars and The Big Crunch, it's not far fetched to think he can do the same to World Breaker Hulk.

@darkazrael999: Hmm that isn't too bad I guess. I'm no expert on Nova but I do know of his feats so maybe he can beat Hulk or at least give him a good fight.

@kingares109 It's what I try and do.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By WarBlade539

@lvenger: I would say so. Surviving a blast that took out multiple star-systems is definitely Extreme Top-Tier and far above anything Hulk has displayed.
:)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger:

I would say so. Surviving a blast that took out multiple star-systems is definitely Extreme Top-Tier and far above anything Hulk has displayed.

Not really. Hulk has done some heavy stuff that tops that.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? After such a great response I was expecting you to come back hard with scans and points about how Silver Surfer could take out Hulk without problem. After reading these posts, there's no doubt in my mind that Hulk clears without problem. Well done Jax.

@lvenger said:

@jaxthejester_2014: Thank you for revealing your true petty colours by calling a long time member and one of the more experienced members of the battle forum with proper knowledge and expertise on powerhouses and high tier characters a troll compared to your feeble post history on the biased Marvel forums. You've really shown what kind of blinkered and close minded Hulk fanboy you are just like GreenScar1990. I was hoping for something reasonable but if you're going to call me out as a troll, that's the kind of person I refuse to debate with since they can't see past their own blindness and close minded perceptions to entertain the very likely and extremely plausible notion that you're wrong about World Breaker Hulk and that you've overhyped him to ridiculous limits without a shred of evidence for that claim. Your post merely confirms my thesis there.

Avatar image for jaxthejester_2014
jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" After reading these posts, there's no doubt in my mind that Hulk clears without problem. Well done Jax."

@ Teh_pwnerer: Thanks brother. It's what I try and do.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

This thread makes me wonder if there should be an obligatory attitude test for viners before joining the Battle Forums.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Could you please stop taking things out of context? In the Planet Hulk scan SS arrived on Skaar before Hulk so he in fact was the one that had more time to recover his powers while Hulks healing factor was still slow at that point(just prior to that fight it took him DAYS to heal s burn to his face in normal cases it would take seconds) and his toughness and strength where nowhere near his usual self(it took him long after that that he finally became durable enough so that the Spikes couldn't harm him). Surfer on the other hand just after that fight recovered his power cosmic, so he was much closer to being at his full strength. Also in that fight he took 2 surprise attacks at Hulk and after Hulk finally took the fight seriously they overpowered him and Hulk knocked him out shortly with 3 or less punches.

And no i am not saying Hulk beats SS here, just stop taking things out of context and applying your own personal views as facts.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

Stops at 9 IMO.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By GhostRavage

@lvenger: Sorry for being nitpicky about this mate, specially so late... Anyway:

He's been drained by the Spikes, he's been drained countless times before in the past by Vector and more beings and Silver Surfer has drained him twice before. That's on panel, clear as day proof you cannot disprove.

Who are this people? Who are this people that keep draining Hulk countless times? Because it's actually the contrary, Hulk has been resisting draining tactics since '68. That being said, Vector has never done such thing... Vector doesn't even have draining abilities to begin with, im going to assume you're referring to X-Ray, who has never drained Hulk but cancelled his Positive Gamma Rays with Negative Gamma Rays. This tactic is almost flawless but it MUST be performed efficiently for it to work properly. As you saw in our little conversation, the Negative Gamma Rays need to be launched in huge amounts (obviously given Hulk energy source) and being launched constantly to keep him from turning back to Hulk effortlessly, this requirement was shown in Incredible Hulk #277...

No Caption Provided

The U-Foes are keeping him at bay by launching Negative Gamma Rays at him constantly in significant amounts, let alone the enormous doses X-Ray utilized in the previous issue to avoid Banner from turning back to Hulk. It worths to note, this was Banner Hulk, who by that time, was totally against Hulk's destructive and potential power, totally different from Green Scar incarnation.

Draining has only work on Hulk by beings that are inexplicably efficient in that area say Silver Surfer and Rulk (who has drained Silver Surfer, Terrax, and Hulk without much trouble which later was debunked by Hulk resisting his draining); Im positive anything short of Silver Surfer will fail to drain Hulk. I've already showed you those Defender's scans of Silver Surfer's powers being used through advanced Kree Empire's tech failed to drain Savage Hulk, let alone World War Hulk.

About the Spikes, you could say they drained him, but he wasn't performing any kind of resistance towards it, he was willingly giving his gamma radiation like he has done plenty of times. There is a series of scans i posted in one of my arguments showing this ability around here, but for the sake of showing consistency, let's cite Incredible Hulk #468 as well...

He overcharges Arma'Cheddon's draining tech by giving his Gamma willingly and overcharging the machine. "It tickled".

In other words, draining him becomes exponentially easier if he wants to be drained, which means that Spike feat isn't really usable against Hulk but to show that even willingly giving his Gamma Energy to stellar energy drainers still lasted for 7 hours before he was partially drained even though he hulked out again in mere seconds when they stopped.

Anyway, i do agree he loses at Silver Surfer, WAY too much power, versatility and knowledge about Hulk for him to lose, im even going to say he wins rather easily, however, anything short of Silver Surfer should fail against draining Hulk. Period.

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no way in Hyrule he's beating SS

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I know he beat the Surfer in Planet Hulk, but with no obedience disk, I think the Surfer wins.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#263  Edited By Erkan12

@jaxthejester_2014

Good analyse.

@ripcurl said:

I know he beat the Surfer in Planet Hulk, but with no obedience disk, I think the Surfer wins.

And that was weaker Hulk, not even WWH.

Still i am not sure about ''Hulk beats SS'' but ''draining'' is not going to happen.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lvenger said:

@floopay: I was wondering out of curiosity, do you think World Breaker Hulk stops at Nova Prime? You seem to imply it in your earlier posts and although I know of Nova's feats, I'm not certain they're enough to stop WBH IMO.

@jaxthejester_2014 So I see you conveniently respond to posts praising your flawed argument without having to worry yourself about posts that show up your argument and all the myriad of problems it has within it. Fair enough, it is a daunting reply to make especially against a more experienced debater.

I honestly don't see WBH doing much to Nova Prime, who's shields withstood the Annihilation wave point blank (while the power was being diverted between two different shields. Plus he's far too fast, has flight, has some energy absorption, and morals off he can blow apart a moon sized space shit by flying through it with zero effort, so there is that.

Honestly, Morals Off I just don't believe WBH has what it takes to take him. The guy took on an entire Avengers roster solo (Thanos Imperative) with zero to no effort, and with less than 1% the power he has now was able to use a concentrated beam to blast Firelord across a solar system. He's just too much for WBH. He has the speed to blitz him 10x over, the durability to take anything Hulk can throw out, the regeneration to recover from any of Hulk's hits (well, self-repairing suit), the firepower to blow Hulk and the planet to bits and leave Hulk as a floating target, the strength to knock around Thor / Gladiator/ etc., and more versatility than Hulk can handle.

I'm saying he stops at Nova Prime.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaxthejester_2014: Really? You are using an interview to argue in a battle? LOL. Well, welcome to the vine.

You should read how to debate before posting.

1. Thanks for the welcome, it's nice to be here.

2. So... it's okay to reference an undefined group of "numerous Sentry experts" to support ones view, but actually referring to the Writer of the series it Taboo? Huh.

Perhaps you should read the post I am replying to before posting on which forum rules are being treaded upon.

Thanks again for the welcome.

; )

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Capt Marvel can do it if she goes bianary

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nova Prime curb stomps WBH stops at round 7

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#268  Edited By GreenScar1990

@jaxthejester_2014: Bravo, Jax. Excellent as always. But you know what I don't get? Some of these posters, usually those that cry 'biased' if you disagree with them and those normally very against the Hulk, show high-end feats of BRB, Thor & SS without considering or knowing that the Hulk has some high-end feats that were done by the Savage, Fixit, Mindless and Professor incarnations that are equal to and even put a lot of their feats to shame.

Do you hear anyone talking about how Savage Hulk countered a potential galaxy busting attack and, by utilizing his strength, destroyed all the landmasses within that universe and surviving?

How about when Joe Fixit smashed an asteroid twice the size of Earth?

Or when Hulk overcame Onslaught's might and shattered his armor (both of which were stated to be equal to that of Celestials on panel)?

Maybe when Mindless Hulk destroyed Nightmare's entire dimensional realm/universe?

Nope. And they say we're biased and fanboys. It especially doesn't make sense when, as you proved/stated in all the facts, that logically WBH could and would pretty much exterminate all those present in this gauntlet. I mean, you've given them solid evidence to prove it. What more do they want?

It all comes down to their selfish, uneducated, and narrow-minded opinions that they present without doing some much needed research and by having a clear understanding of the characters, the situations, and the inevitable outcome of this particular gauntlet.

SMASH!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Put the measuring tapes away, people.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999 said:

@lvenger:

I would say so. Surviving a blast that took out multiple star-systems is definitely Extreme Top-Tier and far above anything Hulk has displayed.

Not really. Hulk has done some heavy stuff that tops that.

Prove that Hulk has better durability showings.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaxthejester_2014: Writers can say anything they want. Feats and scans are what's making an argument on this website. Quoting a writer saying ''This guy is stronger than this guy'' isn't a valid argument.

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks said:

@jaxthejester_2014: Writers can say anything they want. Feats and scans are what's making an argument on this website. Quoting a writer saying ''This guy is stronger than this guy'' isn't a valid argument.

You're missing my point friend.

The poster I replied to was using a random group of posters that he referred to as "an expert panel" to directly support his claims that Sentry only lost to Hulk because "Sentry was weakened."

I have used direct reference from the Writer himself to counter his claim.

Neither meet your criteria for a "valid argument." But the view of Writer still holds immensely more value than the opinions of a unnamed "panel of Sentry experts."

So again, thank you for the warm welcome.

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenscar1990 said:

@jaxthejester_2014: Bravo, Jax. Excellent as always. But you know what I don't get? Some of these posters, usually those that cry 'biased' if you disagree with them and those normally very against the Hulk, show high-end feats of BRB, Thor & SS without considering or knowing that the Hulk has some high-end feats that were done by the Savage, Fixit, Mindless and Professor incarnations that are equal to and even put a lot of their feats to shame.

Do you hear anyone talking about how Savage Hulk countered a potential galaxy busting attack and, by utilizing his strength, destroyed all the landmasses within that universe and surviving?

How about when Joe Fixit smashed an asteroid twice the size of Earth?

Or when Hulk overcame Onslaught's might and shattered his armor (both of which were stated to be equal to that of Celestials on panel)?

Maybe when Mindless Hulk destroyed Nightmare's entire dimensional realm/universe?

Nope. And they say we're biased and fanboys. It especially doesn't make sense when, as you proved/stated in all the facts, that logically WBH could and would pretty much exterminate all those present in this gauntlet. I mean, you've given them solid evidence to prove it. What more do they want?

It all comes down to their selfish, uneducated, and narrow-minded opinions that they present without doing some much needed research and by having a clear understanding of the characters, the situations, and the inevitable outcome of this particular gauntlet.

SMASH!

Thank you sir.

Every site has its trolls, but I'm happy to say that most of the posters here have been quite friendly and supportive.

And the site is very well made. The comic book character bios are fantastic, and the search engines for finding specific characters is especially well made. I can see why you like it here. The good folks who Admin Comicvine.com have done an excellent job!

I could do without the posting limits though, lol.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By green_skaar

@jaxthejester_2014 said:

Yeah it's annoying but over in 5 consecutive days of posting 5 posts a day, or 25 total posts.

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaxthejester_2014 said:

Yeah it's annoying but over in 5 consecutive days of posting 5 posts a day, or 25 total posts.

That's a relief. Thanks bud!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj: I'll just quickly address your point and show why I didn't post those scans out of context, especially since I read (and very much enjoyed) Planet Hulk over Christmas. The Obedience Disk that was on Silver Surfer kept him much weaker than he normally is. This is clearly shown when Surfer doesn't use his Power Cosmic, cosmic energy blasts, molecular manipulation etc etc, I could spend all day listing the powers the Silver Surfer has at his disposal. The point is that he wasn't using most of his abilities, only his physical might and he was still handing it to the Hulk and The Warbound. Yet when Hulk broke his obedience disk, the Surfer swiftly used his Power Cosmic to destroy all the other Obedience Disks in the vicinity of the arena. Now if the Surfer had access to his power cosmic after coming through the portal, he could have shrugged off the obedience disk with ease. But he doesn't due to the Portal draining most of his energy and the disk being placed on him before he recovered. That is why my scans are evidently not used in an out of context way.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So how does Hulk beat BRB again?

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So how does Hulk beat BRB again?

Hulkvine can beat Galactus. BRB is a joke.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: Lol, but BRB a joke?

It was sarcasm lol. We really need a way to show sarcasm text in our post.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: use this emoticon :S

http://pc.net/emoticons/smiley/sarcastic

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: use this emoticon :S

http://pc.net/emoticons/smiley/sarcastic

Or we could hold up a sign

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: You are not reading what i am saying. SS having more versatility over Hulk which was made null by the obedience disk does not take away from the fact that SS went through the portal before the Hulk and was much more durable and his strength was to the point where he could actually knock Hulk around. If you read and enjoyed Planet Hulk you should know that just before that fight it took Hulk days to heal a wound to his face, something that would have taken mere seconds normally, his durability was also nowhere near as good as it was since every weapon out there could pierce him and of course the same was with his strength. Now did or did not SS hit Hulk with a surprise attack just as Hulk was stating to others how he was his friend? Yes he did, than Hulk grabbed him tried to lecture him and instead got headbutted at this point Hulk realized he is going to have to fight him seriously and as they all attacked him they knocked him over and Hulk knocked him out with couple of punches.

So yes you used it out of context stating things like Hulk had more time to retain his power which is untrue because he arrived on the planet after SS so he was affected more in terms of strength, durability and healing factor while SS got some of his powers taken he still had recovered most if not all of his strength and durability.

You literally undermined Hulk by also saying how SS was owning him and the rest of the Warbound with ease, how he is the clear superior there and how Hulk won only by sucker punching him, yet you ignore how SS sucker punched Hulk. Your posts speak for themselves.

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By BWANASIMBA

Hulk loses to Nova, BRB and SS, even as Worldbreaker Hulk. Possibly Black Bolt to, although there he has a chance if he gets his hands on BB before he can scream then BB is a deadmeat.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9 or 10.

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk loses to Nova, BRB and SS, even as Worldbreaker Hulk. Possibly Black Bolt to, although there he has a chance if he gets his hands on BB before he can scream then BB is a deadmeat.

Bwana... it's been years brother. Good to see your still out there posting old friend.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By IAmTheLaw
@bwanasimba said:

Possibly Black Bolt? I'd love to hear how that's even remotely possible. World Breaker Hulk was incinerating a herald level opponent, and destroyed a planet as a side affect of clashing with Red She-Hulk.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@lvenger said:

@floopay: I was wondering out of curiosity, do you think World Breaker Hulk stops at Nova Prime? You seem to imply it in your earlier posts and although I know of Nova's feats, I'm not certain they're enough to stop WBH IMO.

@jaxthejester_2014 So I see you conveniently respond to posts praising your flawed argument without having to worry yourself about posts that show up your argument and all the myriad of problems it has within it. Fair enough, it is a daunting reply to make especially against a more experienced debater.

I honestly don't see WBH doing much to Nova Prime, who's shields withstood the Annihilation wave point blank (while the power was being diverted between two different shields. Plus he's far too fast, has flight, has some energy absorption, and morals off he can blow apart a moon sized space shit by flying through it with zero effort, so there is that.

Honestly, Morals Off I just don't believe WBH has what it takes to take him. The guy took on an entire Avengers roster solo (Thanos Imperative) with zero to no effort, and with less than 1% the power he has now was able to use a concentrated beam to blast Firelord across a solar system. He's just too much for WBH. He has the speed to blitz him 10x over, the durability to take anything Hulk can throw out, the regeneration to recover from any of Hulk's hits (well, self-repairing suit), the firepower to blow Hulk and the planet to bits and leave Hulk as a floating target, the strength to knock around Thor / Gladiator/ etc., and more versatility than Hulk can handle.

I'm saying he stops at Nova Prime.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

stops at round 2. if not, he arguably does not make it past round 9

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: -.-... Why on earth would he stop at Namor. You're pitting a Planet Buster with a casual 100+ toner.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@masterkungfu: Savage Hulk would destroy Namor, not to talk of WBH.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Surfer

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: ...WBH has destroyed a planet.Namor would die being in the radiation output Hulk is giving out.Namor would be incinerated if he touches Hulk

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know much about Prime but Hulk beat Black Bolt. No way he's getting past Silver Surfboarder.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: ...WBH has destroyed a planet.Namor would die being in the radiation output Hulk is giving out.Namor would be incinerated if he touches Hulk

as I said before namor is underwater. radiation doesn't travel much through water.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: The thing has tangled with Namor in water and Thor has effortlessly knocked out Namor in the rain.WBH annihilates Namor