Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Round 1: deathstroke, spider man, punisher

Round 2: she hulk and titania

Round 3: Hercules (not skyfather) and namor

Round 4: gladiator (is given a briefing on WB hulks capabilities, how he takes it affects his confidence)

Round 5: dos doomsday

Round 6: Wonder Woman (pre 52)

Round 7: thor

Round 8: juggernaut (without his forcefield, he's not invulnerable without it)

Round 9: quasar

Bonus round (please answer): hulk is given a huge rage boost and is told he must win this fight or else will be destroyed. He faces all previous opponents.

No BFR

Hulk is blood lusted and morals off

He is HIGHLY motivated to win the bonus round

Fight on an indestructible earth (land can be destroyed, just not the planet)

How far does he get?

Please give detailed answers, not just one word answers

Let the gauntlet commence!

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By reaverlation

Could stop at Gladiator or Thor

Stops at Quasar though

Bonus round he gets destroyed

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know enough about Quasar, but he slaughters the rest. Savage Hulk can give any of the previous rounds a good fight, WB is exponentially more powerful and beats them with little effort.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Thor.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lord44

Stops at Round 8. Quasar absorbs all the Gamma Radiation within the Hulk before he can think to throw a punch.

Ofc Bonus round goes the same way.. maybe he gets stomped harder!

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super amped version of character loses to character he usually stalemates in much much weaker form....hmmmm

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Experio

Could stop at Thor, don't see him beating Quasar.

Both have flight advantage and can drain the gamma energy being released while keeping distance, or maintain range and attack with energy blasts until big greens down.

Though choosing to battle him in close combat would result to Hulk as victor, would be an unlikely option for this battle.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thedailybagel  Moderator
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thedailybagel  Moderator

@lord44: @experio: this is in character and I doubt they could drain him. He's notoriously hard to drain when he's calm, when he's in world breaker mode he emits so much energy he can threaten a planet (when not holding back).

In the bonus round hulk is desperately needing to win, I though that would give him a massive boost as well, considering savage hulk (when desperately giving it his all) managed to make galactus angry because he wouldn't die.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: @experio: @reaverlation: why do you think hulk stops at thor? Savage hulk can give him a good fight and WBH makes savage hulk look pathetic.

Thor basically only uses physical strength and Hulk, which is own game, and even that he pulls his strikes. An all out Thor would destroy Hulk.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

@New_World_Order: @experio: @reaverlation: why do you think hulk stops at thor? Savage hulk can give him a good fight and WBH makes savage hulk look pathetic.

Thor basically only uses physical strength and Hulk, which is own game, and even that he pulls his strikes. An all out Thor would destroy Hulk.

QFT

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: the galactus thing are you talking about bullet points?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@New_World_Order: he doesn't pull his strikes..... There's literally one instance of him holding back and it was classic thor, he's not like that anymore.

Hulks much stronger than thor nowadays and outclasses him entirely in the physical department. Since the core breach on sakaar hulks been amped up considerably. I'd go as far to say savage hulk is thors physical superior and he's beaten him a few times to prove it.

P.S. Sorry if it seems like I'm debating for hulk, I don't intend to but I just can't help myself when either juggs invulnerability comes into it or thor holding back (which he doesn't and hasn't for a long time).

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 thedailybagel  Moderator

@chaos911: sorry but I don't understand the question :P

It was during a point when galactus tried to eat earth blah blah blah you get the picture.

Hulk tried to stop him and galactus was enraged that a mortal tried to attack him single handedly and he experienced anger for the first time since hulk kept getting back up and wouldn't stay down.

ShinKazuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

world breaker? world breaker would imo take every round if you read wwh you see him tanking so much damage and not giving a damn

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Experio

@thedailybagel: Mjolnir has shown to drain/redirect a galaxy busting energy and a blast from a cosmic being said to be equal to a pissed of Odin, draining Hulks gamma (which is averagely planet level) shouldn't be too much of a problem. This would be the most suitable choice of action for Thor after measuring his power.

Hulks offensive attacks are also limited, and so would never be able to lay down effective damage whilst Thor is airborne either draining his energy or sending down attacks of his own

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 8

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Erkan12

@thedailybagel Why did you take Juggernaut's force field ? Even Savage Hulk can defeat him with ease under this circumstances.

WBH clears.

@New_World_Order: Thor is using striking power of Mjolnir, which is amping his striking strength. Also he used lightning and other kind of attacks against Hulk as well.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By chaos911

@thedailybagel: yeah I think you are referring to the non canon story where certain parts of marvel history is different. Examples include Steve Rogers becoming iron man and Peter Parker becoming the hulk

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By New_World_Order

@New_World_Order: he doesn't pull his strikes..... There's literally one instance of him holding back and it was classic thor, he's not like that anymore.

Hulks much stronger than thor nowadays and outclasses him entirely in the physical department. Since the core breach on sakaar hulks been amped up considerably. I'd go as far to say savage hulk is thors physical superior and he's beaten him a few times to prove it.

P.S. Sorry if it seems like I'm debating for hulk, I don't intend to but I just can't help myself when either juggs invulnerability comes into it or thor holding back (which he doesn't and hasn't for a long time).

You seem to not Thor very well. Let me just drop this scan and end this.

No Caption Provided

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By New_World_Order

@erkan12 said:

@thedailybagel Why did you take Juggernaut's force field ? Even Savage Hulk can defeat him with ease under this circumstances.

WBH clears.

@New_World_Order: Thor is using striking power of Mjolnir, which is amping his striking strength. Also he used lightning and other kind of attacks against Hulk as well.

And tell me what happened when he used his lightning?

No Caption Provided

or lightning amped strikes?

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Erkan12
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By New_World_Order

@erkan12: It does not matter, Thor used a simple lightning bolt and knocked out Hulk temporarily, imagine a full power lightning bolt.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thedailybagel  Moderator

@New_World_Order: did you forget what happened in their next encounter? Hulk completely stomped him, don't use low showings for hulk when thor has massive low showings as well.

Savage hulk and thor (don't bother arguing with this) are almost always shown as equals. They both have their fair share of stomping each other but in most of their encounters it's a stalemate. Your making it seem like thor is in a completely different league compared to hulk when the power difference is tiny.

Also I don't hate thor, he's my third favourite character (behind iron man and hulk) and I know he's slightly more powerful than savage hulk (not by a large margin though) but this is world breaker hulk. Not savage hulk. The power difference is massive.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: It does not matter, Thor used a simple lightning bolt and knocked out Hulk temporarily, imagine a full power lightning bolt.

Did you read the comic? They were trading blows prior to that bolt, in fact Hulk was hit square on the top of his head from Mjolnir, something that would kill a lot of folks.

Thorverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the Hulk arcs from that time, Planet Hulk, WW Hulk. Great stuff. WB Hulk is an unbelieveable beast. I don't know enough about round 8. I agree that only Gladiator and Thor have the skill set to create a problem.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@experio: a few things:

1. Is it in character for thor to drain hulk? Or just use energy attacks? I don't think it is.

2. Hulks gamma is constantly being emitted, he would be producing it constantly (at a massive scale) making it very hard to drain. Even if thor could drain it has he shown the ability to be able to? I know mjolnir can absorb attacks but has he shown the ability to use it in a way that actually drains hulk of his gamma? He's never done it before and I don't think he's shown the ability to do so. Even if he could do it is it in character for him to do so?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: did you forget what happened in their next encounter? Hulk completely stomped him, don't use low showings for hulk when thor has massive low showings as well.

Savage hulk and thor (don't bother arguing with this) are almost always shown as equals. They both have their fair share of stomping each other but in most of their encounters it's a stalemate. Your making it seem like thor is in a completely different league compared to hulk when the power difference is tiny.

Also I don't hate thor, he's my third favourite character (behind iron man and hulk) and I know he's slightly more powerful than savage hulk (not by a large margin though) but this is world breaker hulk. Not savage hulk. The power difference is massive.

Irrelevant...lol. It was not a low showing, the whole point of that comic was to show Hulk was stronger, but Thor was more powerful. Thor knocked Hulk out with a simple lightning bolt, he doesn't even seem to be exerting himself in every way yet Hulk was knocked out from it. Regardless if he woke up within a short amount of time or not, Hulk still went down from a simple lighting bolt from Thor, imagine he was struck with a more powerful one?

Also Hulk sucker punched Thor. Thor wasn't aware he woke up and he hits Thor away.

its my opinion regardless. People believe World Breaker Hulk is so powerful, wasn't he killed from a planetary explosion? Thor has been cut point blank in those, and had barely any damage I don't see why he's so much more impressive than World War Hulk. Enlighten me.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 thedailybagel  Moderator

@New_World_Order: it was also prior to the core breach on sakaar, making that scan rather pointless.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Erkan12

@New_World_Order said:

And Hulk burried Thor under the mountain. (probably K.O) It lasted two page.

Writer of that chapter said this ;

No Caption Provided

Author : There was no true victor,

It was stalemate in any case.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

loses the bonus round might stop at Thor if not then clears

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 thedailybagel  Moderator

@New_World_Order: I assume you know that hulks abilities increase with anger (all his abilities, not just strength) correct? Now world war hulk is called the green scar, a great tactician, a great fighter, and much more powerful than any hulk before him for two reasons:

1. The core breach on sakaar increased his power dramatically and is the main reason current savage hulk is so powerful

2. His rage is at its most focused due to learning how to meditate, this automatically makes him more powerful than any other hulk incarnation

I assume your familiar with the events of the world war hulk storyline, correct? Did you know throughout the entire thing hulk was holding back? That includes him fighting sentry and juggernaut.

But it's gets better. He went into world breaker hulk when he found out how his planet was destroyed and you can tell he dwarves world war hulks power simply from the gamma he was emitting, but if that's not enough here's some things he's done:

1. Took a hundread trillion ton punch from his son (skaar), shrugged it off and proceeded to beat him senseless. It was stated to be a hundread trillion ton punch.

2. One thunder clap took out red hulk, the same one who blind sided and managed to defeat odin force thor (admittedly red hulk doing that was ridiculous).

3. Destroyed a planet indirectly as a side effect of clashing with red she hulk (red she hulk was amped to equal him)

4. He shrugged off (was completely unfazed) by blasts from arm'cheddon, the same blasts that have seriously injured the silver surfer

IMO WWH would give an all out a thor a very good fight, but I think IMO world breaker hulk completely destroys him.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 thedailybagel  Moderator

@godzilla44: if he can beat quesar then he can beat thor.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

Did you read the comic? They were trading blows prior to that bolt, in fact Hulk was hit square on the top of his head from Mjolnir, something that would kill a lot of folks.

What does that have to do with anything, lol? Like are you seriously going to me if I read the comic fully well knowing the big Thor fan I am?

Your right, maybe the lighting bolt didn't do all the damage i'll give you that, but are you going to hide the fact that Hulk is the biggest coward. He was literally going to die from a lack of oxygen, and Thor saved him and carried him away. He than proceeds to sucker punch him while he's carrying him and pummel him.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 thedailybagel  Moderator

@New_World_Order: hulk can survive without oxygen..... He can breathe underwater as well.

I don't know if he could during that instance but current hulk can.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:

1. Yes, it's in character for him to do

2. Wouldn't make difference, once his absorbed some, he can amp and redirect with greater force.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@experio: I don't recall him ever doing that to hulk, or anyone else for that matter..... Sure he can absorb attacks but he's never to my knowledge drained an actual person of anything.

Again I don't see him doing it.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By New_World_Order

@New_World_Order: hulk can survive without oxygen..... He can breathe underwater as well.

I don't know if he could during that instance but current hulk can.

No he can't hence the reason he holds his breath when he's in space and underwater.

I was talking about in the fight.

No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#40  Edited By GhostRavage
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Is DOS Doomsday different from Hunter Prey Doomsday? He could probably stop there. I believe Thor could stop him as well depending on his moral state.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

@New_World_Order said:

What does that have to do with anything, lol? Like are you seriously going to me if I read the comic fully well knowing the big Thor fan I am?

Your right, maybe the lighting bolt didn't do all the damage i'll give you that, but are you going to hide the fact that Hulk is the biggest coward. He was literally going to die from a lack of oxygen, and Thor saved him and carried him away. He than proceeds to sucker punch him while he's carrying him and pummel him.

You missed my point. You said a simple lightning bolt KO'd Hulk, my point was there was a lot more damage done PRIOR to that "simple lighting bolt".

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: Horrible scan and incredibly inconsistent towards Hulk.

Of course you would say that Mr. Hulk :P

Is DOS Doomsday different from Hunter Prey Doomsday? He could probably stop there. I believe Thor could stop him as well depending on his moral state.

At-least someone who agrees with me.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 thedailybagel  Moderator

@wolverine08: he's different, he doesn't adapt on the fly. He's the one from the death of superman comic.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 thedailybagel  Moderator

@New_World_Order: look for acid skulls respect thread for hulk and go to the green scar section, all the scans for things I'm saying will probably be there. Of you want more recent feats the check out ghost ravages respect thread for hulk. World breaker hulk is on a completely different level compared to any other hulk.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think he stops at 7, their strength should be equal but Juggernaut is more intelligent i believe.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

@green_skaar said:

@New_World_Order said:

You missed my point. You said a simple lightning bolt KO'd Hulk, my point was there was a lot more damage done PRIOR to that "simple lighting bolt".

Alright

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@New_World_Order: I agree with you Thor should, in some sort of way, deal with Hulk a lot easier than the other way around. However, i don't consider that kind of feats any legit given how close their fights have been consistently, even taking into account David's Hulk vs Warrior's Madness Thor instance.

While Thor possess a good range of powers that could deal with Hulk, there's no reason to believe is a stomp in either of the sides and if we take what Handbook entries and biographical statements are saying, the notion of Thor "stomping" Hulk isn't as possible as people is trying to point out, even less when Hulk's gotten stronger, more durable and seemingly superior to all Earth's heroes physically-wise.

And yeah, i guess im Mr. Hulk xD!

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 thedailybagel  Moderator

@leonkarlen123: WWH was stalemating juggernaut whilst holding back, WBH makes WWH look pathetic. And no, this incarnation of hulk is a great tactician and a great fighter.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By New_World_Order

@New_World_Order: look for acid skulls respect thread for hulk and go to the green scar section, all the scans for things I'm saying will probably be there. Of you want more recent feats the check out ghost ravages respect thread for hulk. World breaker hulk is on a completely different level compared to any other hulk.

Alrightttty.