• 117 results
#1 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

Both teams are bloodlusted and don't care about human casualties. Which means morals are completely off. They are fighting in the streets of new york city and both teams are willing to do whatever it takes to kill the other members of the opposing team. Thor has the odin force in this battle. And intend to use his full power to kill the opposing team. Zarathos has completely took over so he can use his full powers also. Who wins. In this epic battle?? Let's fight!

#2 Posted by Pwok21 (2380 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry can manipulate matter, and could instant kill everyone here.

#3 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pwok21

I dnt kno if that will work on world breaker hulk because of his healing factor and it probably won't work on ghost rider either. He'll jus reform and come back
#4 Posted by JediXMan (30602 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos.

#5 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan

Thor cannot solo this fight world breaker would giv him tons of trouble and u add in zarathos then thor will be overwhelmed
#6 Posted by JediXMan (30602 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@JediXMan Thor cannot solo this fight world breaker would giv him tons of trouble and u add in zarathos then thor will be overwhelmed

World Breaker Hulk won't give Thor any real trouble he can't handle. If you can actually give some definitive feats for Zarathos, by all means.

#7 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan

@ghost_rider1 said:

@JediXMan Thor cannot solo this fight world breaker would giv him tons of trouble and u add in zarathos then thor will be overwhelmed

World Breaker Hulk won't give Thor any real trouble he can't handle. If you can actually give some definitive feats for Zarathos, by all means.

When zarathos completely take over as ghost rider his powers are said to be boundless and godlike. He is immune to all physical damage and only a weapon forged from heaven can destroy ghost rider. Dr. Strange who was the sorcerer supreme was killed in a battle against ghost rider with relative ease. Thor would most likely beat hulk but sentry has lost to the hulk before. So it would come down between thor and ghost rider. Thor can't kill the rider but if ghost rider can restrain thor he can use the penance stare and that will put thor down. Thor is one of my fav comics but he not gonna take ghost rider and world breaker by himself
#8 Posted by Pwok21 (2380 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Pwok21

I dnt kno if that will work on world breaker hulk because of his healing factor and it probably won't work on ghost rider either. He'll jus reform and come back

Healing Factor does nothing against scattering his pure atoms / separating them at a molecular level.

To say it wouldn't work on Ghost Rider is also false. He could kill Zarathos' host and that would dispel him.

Sentry Solo's.

#9 Posted by Pwok21 (2380 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@JediXMan

@ghost_rider1 said:

When zarathos completely take over as ghost rider his powers are said to be boundless and godlike. He is immune to all physical damage and only a weapon forged from heaven can destroy ghost rider. Dr. Strange who was the sorcerer supreme was killed in a battle against ghost rider with relative ease. Thor would most likely beat hulk but sentry has lost to the hulk before. So it would come down between thor and ghost rider. Thor can't kill the rider but if ghost rider can restrain thor he can use the penance stare and that will put thor down. Thor is one of my fav comics but he not gonna take ghost rider and world breaker by himself

Thor wouldn't have anything really happen to him with a penance stare, and Sentry losing to Hulk was PIS. This was also before he discovered his Matter Manipulation. Hulk goes down, then Zarathos goes down.

#10 Posted by JediXMan (30602 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1:

You're talking as if Thor is lacking the Odin Force, which - as per your own rules - he possesses.

#11 Posted by JediXMan (30602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21 said:

Thor wouldn't have anything really happen to him with a penance stare, and Sentry losing to Hulk was PIS. This was also before he discovered his Matter Manipulation. Hulk goes down, then Zarathos goes down.

He only used it once. It's PIS that he used it that one time, not that he never used it before. It's a one time thing that he never did before and never did again.

#12 Edited by Pwok21 (2380 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Pwok21 said:

He only used it once. It's PIS that he used it that one time, not that he never used it before. It's a one time thing that he never did before and never did again.

Doesn't mean that it was not a powerful weapon in his arsenal.

He stopped Molecule Man but if he was smart he could use it to solo. Not saying it is IN character but the OP states that characters are Moral-less.

#13 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan

@ghost_rider1:

You're talking as if Thor is lacking the Odin Force, which - as per your own rules - he possesses.

The reason I'm givin him the odin force so he can counter ghost rider godlike abilities. And sentry don't solo either.
#14 Posted by JediXMan (30602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Pwok21 said:

He stopped Molecule Man but if he was smart he could use it to solo. Not saying it is IN character but the OP states that characters are Moral-less.

And what I'm saying is that it's an ability he only used once and something he's not likely to use again. Even when he was without morals he did not utilize it.

#15 Posted by JediXMan (30602 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@JediXMan

@ghost_rider1:

The reason I'm givin him the odin force so he can counter ghost rider godlike abilities. And sentry don't solo either.

I never said Sentry soloed.

Yeah, I get that. I'm saying that Thor with the Odin Force can solo.

#16 Posted by Z3RO180 (6536 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR SOLOS

#17 Posted by Pwok21 (2380 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Pwok21 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Pwok21 said:

And what I'm saying is that it's an ability he only used once and something he's not likely to use again. Even when he was without morals he did not utilize it.

However that was never the Sentry, it was the Void.

We have no idea what Sentry with no morals was capable of.

#18 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm saying Thor and Sentry win.

Mainly due to the fact that Thor has Odinforce and that Sentry is the man with the power of a million exploding suns.

#19 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan

I might be underestimating thor with the odin force. However ghost rider do hav a chance to win. If thor keeps his distance then he would most likely win but if he gets up close then ghost rider chances increases exponentially
#20 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21 said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Pwok21

Healing Factor does nothing against scattering his pure atoms / separating them at a molecular level.

To say it wouldn't work on Ghost Rider is also false. He could kill Zarathos' host and that would dispel him.

Sentry Solo's.

I believe only Void has the molecular manipulation powers. It would not work on Zarathos as he is immortal, Void could turn his body into ice or lava but Zarathos' being would still live on, just reform and continue attacking.

#21 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone is saying thor solo because of odin force....ok letcs change it to he DON'T hav the odin force. It should be more of a fight now

#22 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

How do u change the title of the thread

#23 Posted by JediXMan (30602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Pwok21 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Pwok21 said:

And as the Void, he never utilized it. As Sentry, you are correct: he never used the molecular powers.

In which case your entire argument remains invalid, since he can't use that ability.

@ghost_rider1 said:

@JediXMan I might be underestimating thor with the odin force. However ghost rider do hav a chance to win. If thor keeps his distance then he would most likely win but if he gets up close then ghost rider chances increases exponentially

Not really.

#24 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan

How do u change the title of the thread to no odin force
#25 Posted by Pwok21 (2380 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Pwok21 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Pwok21 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Pwok21 said:

And as the Void, he never utilized it. As Sentry, you are correct: he never used the molecular powers.

In which case your entire argument remains invalid, since he can't use that ability.

@ghost_rider1 said:

@JediXMan I might be underestimating thor with the odin force. However ghost rider do hav a chance to win. If thor keeps his distance then he would most likely win but if he gets up close then ghost rider chances increases exponentially

Not really.

Guess you got me there, but can you respond to this?

#26 Posted by JediXMan (30602 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@JediXMan How do u change the title of the thread to no odin force

You can't. But really, it's not going to balance out either way.

#27 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

If Thor will avoid PS, he can solo this without OF.

#28 Posted by Nefarious (20308 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, indeed, solos here.

#29 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20239 posts) - - Show Bio

Please stop including Hulk in spite threads people. I mean you put Sentry and Thor vs Hulk and Ghost Rider. Think about it....

#30 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor Hits Hulk into the sun then goes 1v1 on ghost rider and smashes him.

#31 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Ghost rider can hold his own against thor or sentry. Hulk can do the same. Even if they can't beat them. They can put up a fight
#32 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20239 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really from what I've heard. Sentry could destroy Hulk via matter manipulation IIRC.

#33 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek
Not really from what I've heard. Sentry could destroy Hulk via matter manipulation IIRC.
I don't think he can honestly. hulk has already beaten sentry before. And this is world breaker hulk so I think he stands a good chance of beating him again
#34 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Thor solos.

#35 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2014 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001

@JediXMan said:

Thor solos.

#36 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Zarathos cant die. Ever.

Now thats out of the way. Thor and Snetry win 10/10.

#37 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

If Thor will avoid PS, he can solo this without OF.

This is true.

#38 Posted by Mendis (15 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
And as the Void, he never utilized it.
Void used the molecule manipulation to get rid of the Molecule Man. To destroy one of Noh-Varr's weapons and to kill Loki later on.
#39 Posted by ShootingNova (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomp.

#40 Posted by GhostRider2 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone doesn't like GR here and team 2 doesn't stomp.

#41 Posted by ShootingNova (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2: Great. Please, not the fanboyism again. I'm being impartial. I never post a victory for one team because of my superior liking for them, which I have never posted before anyways.

Team 2 is definitely winning.

#42 Posted by GhostRider2 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: it's not fanboyism mate, but GR is too underrated here.

#43 Edited by ShootingNova (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2: You mean overrated, by *some* people. And you think he can beat Thanos with HotU and Galactus and so on.

#44 Posted by GhostRider2 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova:well i won't wonder if you will say mephisto>gr, blackhearth>gr or lobo>gr and so on.

#45 Posted by ShootingNova (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2: What? And we are getting off-topic here.

#46 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Thor solos.

#47 Posted by Spiderman22 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with team 2 But with a good fight Thor takes ghost WBH hulk takes sentry it comes down to Thor and WBH which is a good 1 bc that is hulks ultimate form and Thor lost to red hulk with OF but Thor should take it all the way

#48 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Isnt OF Thor a reality warper..........

#49 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Thor, indeed, solos here.
#50 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if the rider can't die, at best he'll just suffer an eternity of abuse at the hands of OF Thor. Even without I don't see the rider taking it. Hulk is a non factor. It's more likely that team Thor smashes Hulk and Rider takes punishment for a few weeks and eventually says "heck with it."