He's unarmed BTW
not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By not2baad

If Darth Maul can use the force he wins but if not than Worf wins.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Final Arrow
@comicdude23: Im getting tired of telling you about your OP's 

Right lets  break this down. 

Where are they fighting 
What rules are there. 
Does Maul have force 
Is there weapons,   
What is the set up.

This battle at the moment stands as spite, you have been warned numerous times about this. I have also told you to read the Battle FAQ which explains in depth how to set out your battle but you also continue to ignore this and make threads like this with no actual thought. Then several post later you are changing the battle. 
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@Final Arrow said:
"@comicdude23: Im getting tired of telling you about your OP's  Right lets  break this down.  Where are they fighting What rules are there. Does Maul have force Is there weapons,   What is the set up. This battle at the moment stands as spite, you have been warned numerous times about this. I have also told you to read the Battle FAQ which explains in depth how to set out your battle but you also continue to ignore this and make threads like this with no actual thought. Then several post later you are changing the battle.  "

They are fighting in a temple 
Morals on 
No prep 
No force 
No weapons 
Pure h2h
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Final Arrow
@comicdude23 said:
" @Final Arrow said:
"@comicdude23: Im getting tired of telling you about your OP's  Right lets  break this down.  Where are they fighting What rules are there. Does Maul have force Is there weapons,   What is the set up. This battle at the moment stands as spite, you have been warned numerous times about this. I have also told you to read the Battle FAQ which explains in depth how to set out your battle but you also continue to ignore this and make threads like this with no actual thought. Then several post later you are changing the battle.  "
They are fighting in a temple Morals on No prep No force No weapons Pure h2h "
Go read the Battle FAQ and look at the part about setting up a battle, this should be in the OP from the start. Im not going to speak to you about it again, several times I have let it slide with the spite threads when you already know what should have happened when you got back on the site. Just put more effort into your battles and think before you post them.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@Final Arrow said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Final Arrow said:
They are fighting in a temple Morals on No prep No force No weapons Pure h2h "
Go read the Battle FAQ and look at the part about setting up a battle, this should be in the OP from the start. Im not going to speak to you about it again, several times I have let it slide with the spite threads when you already know what should have happened when you got back on the site. Just put more effort into your battles and think before you post them. "

Ok
CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By CrimsonAvenger

Worf is a Klingon so his training isn't nearly as good as Darth Maul's.The Klingon's rely more on brute strength and intimidation whereas Darth Maul who is a sith is not only trained in the Jedi arts but he is a Zabrak who are able to withstand great amounts of pain so Darth Maul wins.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

With the Force: Maul, easily.
With Lightsaber: Maul, easily.
With neither: Maul, but not so easily. I say that because he's still a very good acrobat and a skilled fighter.

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Fire Star
@JediXMan said:
"With the Force: Maul, easily. With Lightsaber: Maul, easily. With neither: Maul, but not so easily. I say that because he's still a very good acrobat and a skilled fighter. "

Pretty much this.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By PirateKing69

Darth Maul