• 62 results
#51 Posted by NightwingX (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#52 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Totally forgot scan, else i would have uploaded it, goes perfectly with the argument. Her expression there is worth a million bucks. BTW I am not overly familiar with Orion previous continuity, but after getting angry he sort of turn Desaak like, is that in his past chronology as well?

@killemall: Wonder Woman doesn't have undies like Thorcules .... her golden girdle cover's the entry point and is so tight that it is mostly either portrayed as a thong, hot pants or just so super skin tight that it already seems to wedgie her, she is un-wedgieable (or at least super resistant) ....

Even if the wedgie doesnt work, the first scan actually might. I mean Wonder Woman has stood up to Superman, Darkseid, Ares, you gotta admit she got balls ;)

#53 Posted by Saren (25274 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: If you mean how his face transformed, yeah, that was part of original continuity as well. That rough face that emerges when he's enraged is his actual face ----- the one he usually has is an illusion produced by Mother Box. He keeps the illusion because one look at his real face is a dead giveaway that he's Darkseid's son.

#54 Edited by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: oh cool thanks, much appreciated, thats pretty cool. Also has the new storm-watch come out, going by the first issue Lobo is going to come out as a very powerful character soon, Starlin has a habit of picking a character then making him a great significance, e.g. Thanos , then Adam Warlock. His pick here seem to be Lobo, really interested to see what happen.

Also i have not read any of Stormwatch, just jumped into it from the last issue where Starlin started, you think i might need to collect the previous issues..

#55 Edited by Saren (25274 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

@citizenbane: oh cool thanks, much appreciated, thats pretty cool. Also has the new storm-watch come out, going by the first issue Lobo is going to come out as a very powerful character soon, Starlin has a habit of picking a character then making him a great significance, e.g. Thanos , then Adam Warlock. His pick here seem to be Lobo, really interested to see what happen.

Also i have not read any of Stormwatch, just jumped into it from the last issue where Starlin started, you think i might need to collect the previous issues..

It comes out next week. The previous issues were horrible, don't bother. I suffered through them only on account of being a fan of the Wildstorm characters. Starlin's reboot is supposed to be a new starting point with new characters, so I don't think you need the old issues for context or anything. You just need to know there was a previous Stormwatch team that was erased from existence when those beings altered the timeline.

Lobo is going to fight Apollo in issue 22, should be good. Hopefully Starlin will retcon away that horrible Liefeld Lobo showing. Maybe he'll just say it was a clone ;)

#56 Posted by laflux (14118 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11783 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if the wedgie doesnt work, the first scan actually might. I mean Wonder Woman has stood up to Superman, Darkseid, Ares, you gotta admit she got balls ;)

Superman would beg to differ....

#59 Posted by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

WW is the better fighter.

#60 Posted by Lvenger (18294 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: If you mean how his face transformed, yeah, that was part of original continuity as well. That rough face that emerges when he's enraged is his actual face ----- the one he usually has is an illusion produced by Mother Box. He keeps the illusion because one look at his real face is a dead giveaway that he's Darkseid's son.

Beat me to it. I imagine that's how it was in the latest issue of Wonder Woman too?

#61 Posted by Pokeysteve (8025 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder when someone will post that scan of Diana sparring with the JL blindfolded.

Don't need it. It's Thor....

#62 Posted by myrmidonhero (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Hasn't it been stated that Thor has Boxed Cap to a stalemate before? If that is indeed one of his feats, since Cap is considered one of the greatest H2Hers if not the greatest on Earth in Marvel, wouldn't that count for something? And as far as technical skill is concerned, Diana does have the edge, but martial artists don't always win against wrestlers. If the two of them got to grappling, I would give it to Thor. If Diana could keep out of his grip, I'd give the win to her.

#63 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wins she has had better writers than Thor since the 90's.