Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules solos Wonder Bra. Adding the other 2 is just spite.

I would actually like to hear your reasoning fro this myself.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#309 frozen  Moderator

Wonder Woman wins handily, especially with that equipment.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

All trolling aside, Wonder Woman stomps.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with neutral speed Lasso Lady could take Rulk and Hulk down. (OP said current hulk, not WWH or WB so stop saying it like that's a regular thing)

Her powers can match theirs and her fighting ability far surpasses them. In that regard Herc is literally the only threat.

Since this isn't nerfed at all Diana takes the win handily

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By BoringPerson

@don_quixote: A human being has a top speed and per day travel distance that makes a grasshopper or cockroach look slow. Still doesn't mean the person will be able to tag. Now if you made the insect vastly more intelligent than the human, gave it infinite stamina, and then gave it flight capability you'd be hard pressed to think that the Human'd ever catch the bug. Even though the human's sprinting and per day travel speed is vastly superior.

That's the situation with Wonder Woman and Hulk. Except Wonder Woman also has greater travel speed.

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ancient_0f_days: I don't see why someone who has tagged Sentry,Hyperion and Surfer not tagging Wonder Woman.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days: I don't see why someone who has tagged Sentry,Hyperion and Surfer not tagging Wonder Woman.

cus he's not nearly as fast and he needs to be.

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_quixote said:

Cause Surfer is slower than Wonder Woman?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@don_quixote said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@don_quixote said:

Cause Surfer is slower than Wonder Woman?

In a race, no. In combat speed....yes

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Surfer can fly faster than light. His body and mind also can be used at these speeds. There are a lot of feats.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 thedailybagel  Moderator

@don_quixote: he can't fight at light speed. He can fly at it, but not react and fight at it.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@laflux said:

Diana is going to kill Herc and Rulk before their bodies hit the floor here. She then beats Hulk.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#321  Edited By Erkan12

@thedailybagel said:

@don_quixote: he can't fight at light speed. He can fly at it, but not react and fight at it.

Actually, he can react that speeds. He searched an entire planet in seconds. Reacted at nanosecond, and many times reacted at microsecond, and blitzed Nova & Quasar both has nanosecond reactions.

He just doesn't prefer to use his super speed in battles, he usually relies on his durability & energy blasts.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 thedailybagel  Moderator

@erkan12: there are thousands of incidents that contradict what you just said.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By Erkan12

@thedailybagel: Such as ? I don't remember any lowballings of Silver Surfer in terms of speed. Thor's combat speed feats are inconsistent because he has lots of lowballings about speed, however I've never seen anyone is saying that Silver Surfer is slow unlike Thor's situation.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By TheMagicStik

@erkan12 said:

@thedailybagel: Such as ? I don't remember any lowballings of Silver Surfer in terms of speed. Thor's combat speed feats are inconsistent because he has lots of lowballings about speed right now, however I've never seen anyone is saying that Silver Surfer is slow unlike Thor's situation.

If SS was fast in combat he would have at least one feat of him spinning around Thor or Hulk or somebody and tagging them multiple times (or at least reacting to and dodging them easily), the closest to that I can think of is when he flew around Thanos and does nothing untill Thanos knocks him out.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 thedailybagel  Moderator

@erkan12: he's never fought at anything close to it before, he's moved at it, but never fought at it. He can sometimes barely react to someone like hulk.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By Erkan12
@themagicstik said:

@erkan12 said:

@thedailybagel: Such as ? I don't remember any lowballings of Silver Surfer in terms of speed. Thor's combat speed feats are inconsistent because he has lots of lowballings about speed right now, however I've never seen anyone is saying that Silver Surfer is slow unlike Thor's situation.

If SS was fast in combat he would have at least one feat of him spinning around Thor or Hulk or somebody and tagging them multiple times (or at least reacting to and dodging them easily), the closest to that I can think of is when he flew around Thanos and does nothing untill Thanos knocks him out.

No Caption Provided

Like I said before, he usually relies on his durability against Thor & Hulk, he can easily do this dodging if he wants.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 thedailybagel  Moderator

@erkan12: if hulk can so much as speak to him then it's no where near lightspeed. Your throwing out pointless scans erkan. Surfer can't fight at anything close to lightspeed and there's nothing you can do to prove otherwise.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By Erkan12

@thedailybagel: Speaking with him is irrelevant with this, he is just using enough speed to dodge from Hulk. You guys asked that Surfer should've dodge from Hulk or Thor, and I've shown the scan that proves he can do this if he wants.

Speed is just one of his tools, Surfer is not a speedster like Quicksilver or Flash, he has lots of power beside super speed. And what I understand from Surfer's character, he just doesn't want to fight like a coward, thats why he is using his durability against Hulk or Thor.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 thedailybagel  Moderator

@erkan12: I only said he can't fight at light speed and in the past has struggled to react to hulk...

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:
@themagicstik said:

@erkan12 said:

No Caption Provided

Like I said before, he usually relies on his durability against Thor & Hulk, he can easily do this dodging if he wants.

Nice a comic from the 70s or maybe even before the 70's. Also it's a cover so it's not a feat, there are so many covers that are completely different from what actually happens on panel, it's just an attention grabber.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: His trackrecord is not different than WW or Sups, both of them tagged by streetlevelers before, such as Wonder Woman vs. Deathstroke, do you remember that right ? SS has enough super-speed feats that suggests he can use his super speed in battles if he wants.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no one but flash and his family travel faster than light on earth and superman is twice as fast as wonder woman and it takes him time to build up enough speed to move faster than light wonder woman will be fighting no faster than sentry or gladiator on earth and hulk can hit both of them.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team stomps

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers