User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@agent41: actually it does when he beat two of galactus's heralds basically at once....

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: nice edit, by the way.

I'd love compliment you too on your debating skills or even your command of the English language and grammar, but you haven't given me a reason to. So we're just here talking in circles, but feel free to keep it up because you're almost at 200 posts!

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing else matters here other than this:

Dianas speed

Dianas weapons

Hulk durability

That's it. Nothing else is relevant or worth talking about. This is what happens. The match starts and Diana immediately blitzes due to bloodlust and slices off all the hulks heads with her atom splitting sword before any of their brains even process that the bell has rung.

Thousands of times faster speed than hulks

+

Atom splitting sword

+

Wonder Woman strength behind the sword

=

A wonder woman victory

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@agent41: Actually, if we're talking about strength, Hercules is the physically strongest here. Assuming we're talking about Hercules before he got depowered.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil Incarnate is so awesome for that lol

Wonder Woman takes this IMO

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: oh now you're resorting to insulting me, calling me a child. how original and mature. high number of post does not equate to intelligent posts, just someone that runs his mouth a lot. like yourself. the only people i give the benefit of a doubt are the people that have wiki points. those denote comic book knowledge. you have none and all you do is post and post and when you can't provide anything of value you insult. you have been flagged. enjoy.

You're aware that you've added nothing of interests to this thread as whole correct? And now you're upset and flagged me? Priceless.

Avatar image for i_dont_like_comics
i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@evil_incarnate: keep it up tough guy. how many strikes have you got on your account? how many until you go bye bye for good? yeah that's what i thought. not many.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: .... really dude? "let's not even talk about loeb" <-- REALLY? yet here u are saying it doesnt matter. If u didnt want to talk about loeb force then dont even reply back... Let the op answer my question in the mean time if he allows loebforce rulk then solos.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: well it didnt star any versions and are you aware loeb for e rulk was just a walking PiS machine like deathstroke? Current herc is depowered so idk which version to use, it dosent matter if you cut hulk when he heals as fast as the sword moves

use standard herc n rulk with normal levels no depowering/loeb force.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@zhurong said:

Evil Incarnate is so awesome for that lol

Wonder Woman takes this IMO

Honestly I don't like insulting people whether over the net or in person, but the arrogance of this one got the better of me.

@agent41 said:

@i_dont_like_comics said:

@evil_incarnate: oh now you're resorting to insulting me, calling me a child. how original and mature. high number of post does not equate to intelligent posts, just someone that runs his mouth a lot. like yourself. the only people i give the benefit of a doubt are the people that have wiki points. those denote comic book knowledge. you have none and all you do is post and post and when you can't provide anything of value you insult. you have been flagged. enjoy.

you asked for scans and he gave them to you,you have WW speedblitzing amazo who is faster than anybody on this team,and you don't need wiki points when you give legit scans to prove your case,legit scans are legit scans whatever you have wiki points or not,if his scans aren't enough for you,i will post more scans for you later.

You have to show not only scans for Wonder Woman, but also scans for Hulk, Rulk and Hercules because he would prefer if you did all of the debating and showings of proof and then he'll look over them and decide if they're good enough or not. That's what he demanded anyway.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team handily

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How has nobody used "pipe down junior"??

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: keep it up tough guy. how many strikes have you got on your account? how many until you go bye bye for good? yeah that's what i thought. not many.

You're only 5 away! I'm so excited are you!?!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing else matters here other than this:

Dianas speed

Dianas weapons

Hulk durability

That's it. Nothing else is relevant or worth talking about. This is what happens. The match starts and Diana immediately blitzes due to bloodlust and slices off all the hulks heads with her atom splitting sword before any of their brains even process that the bell has rung.

Thousands of times faster speed than hulks

+

Atom splitting sword

+

Wonder Woman strength behind the sword

=

A wonder woman victory

This sums it up. The team theoretically have the strength to eventually put her down, but not before she flies in and slices them all beyond repair. If any of them were lucky enough to get a hand on her, she'd either cut or punch it off before they could actually do anything.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#73  Edited By Bezza

@agent41 said:

@experio: @bezza: @thedailybagel: @potato: @oreoassassin: pre 52 Diana has the feats to prove she is stronger than rulk,savage hulk or hercules,she is way faster than them and has magic weapons that can kill them,her sword alone can cut atoms,with her speed they are not tagging her ever,they are not winning this.

Pre New 52 Diana was Badly beaten up by Mongul, who is a massive powerhouse in the mould of Hulk, Rulk and Herc. Individually, I'd give her a majority against Herc and Rulk (not sure about Hulk) but she ain't taking all 3 of them.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How has nobody used "pipe down junior"??

I remember when people were calling the newbies "pup", but I've never seen the junior one.

i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingAvengerMarvel/news/?a=70954

just scroll down. you're not worth the cherry picking.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I'm talking about physical strength only. He's technically the strongest here. Not overall power, just strength.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By linkjt

@bezza said:

@agent41 said:

@experio: @bezza: @thedailybagel: @potato: @oreoassassin: pre 52 Diana has the feats to prove she is stronger than rulk,savage hulk or hercules,she is way faster than them and has magic weapons that can kill them,her sword alone can cut atoms,with her speed they are not tagging her ever,they are not winning this.

Pre New 52 Diana was Badly beaten up by Mongul, who is a massive powerhouse in the mould of Hulk, Rulk and Herc. Individually, I'd give her a majority against Herc and Rulk (not sure about Hulk) but she ain't taking all 3 of them.

the fight where mongul defeated WW was pre crisis,post crisis WW has an incredibly long catalogue of Super speed feats to prove that no slow brick is tagging her,being bloodlusted just makes it worse for the team.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mongul also got oneshotted by Batman since we want to lowball characters.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingAvengerMarvel/news/?a=70954

just scroll down. you're not worth the cherry picking.

Funny someone else used these not too long ago. Ha! These proved what? Hulk is still too slow to stop her. Clearly you were mistaken by my own and everyone else's posts that states that WW wins because of her speed. We know that Hulk, Rulk and Hercules are strong and durable in fact that's why we've all said that she wins because of her incredible speed coupled by her weaponry. All those scans do is prove that the Hulk is strong and resilient, but does that make him fast enough to stop a light speedster with comparable physicals, flight, weaponry fit for a god or fighting skills that make his own look like a toddler? No it doesn't. Look through the other posts in this thread and you'll see that everyone is having the same argument with the same result.

i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: most likely during his eleventh labor where held up the heavens themselves. herc frequently talks about his labors.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: They are stronger, she has a speed advantage; but the team will overpower her.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: would you like a wipe for that brown nose?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW getting beaten by Mongul isn't really a low showing since it has been stated that he has killed kryptonians

i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@agent41 said:

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

@agent41: well it didnt star any versions and are you aware loeb for e rulk was just a walking PiS machine like deathstroke? Current herc is depowered so idk which version to use, it dosent matter if you cut hulk when he heals as fast as the sword moves

hulk doesn't heal as fast as a sword hitting him at light speed,and please,let's not even talk about loeb when he is a living PIS,i know his writting and you should know why nobody ever mentions anything that man has evewr done.

Nobody mentions anything Loeb has ever written? What, like The Long Halloween and Superman for all Seasons?!

Anyway, people on here calling Hulk a slow brick clearly have never read much Hulk. WW is great, I love the character, but I don't see her stomping these 3, sword or not.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: They are stronger, and have the duarability to take her hits.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@zhurong said:

WW getting beaten by Mongul isn't really a low showing since it has been stated that he has killed kryptonians

Are we regarding their pre or post crisis fight? Pre crisis was stronger than pre crisis Superman whom dragged a chain of planets like it was nothing so it's not really comparable to the team. Furthermore there was a fight between WW and Mongul post crisis and she rocked him and pretended that she was going to kill him to see if Superman and Batman still trusted her after she had just killed Maxwell Lord.

No Caption Provided

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza: Considering that Hulk get owned by characters below WW consistently...

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: I think people are referring to the Pre-Crisis fight but that doesn't matters since this is Post-Crisis. Thanks for the scan because that really helps alot here.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: They are stronger, and have the duarability to take her hits.

You're absolutely right, however with that said she's bloodlusted, out for the kill, has godly weapons and is leagues above them in skill. If she for some odd reason forgets her advantages and attempts to fight them like an idiot the leam has a chance, but if she doesn't and lassos all of them or simply uses her tiara or sword to decapitate them by using her speed what's to stop her?

@bezza said:

@agent41 said:

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

hulk doesn't heal as fast as a sword hitting him at light speed,and please,let's not even talk about loeb when he is a living PIS,i know his writting and you should know why nobody ever mentions anything that man has evewr done.

Nobody mentions anything Loeb has ever written? What, like The Long Halloween and Superman for all Seasons?!

Anyway, people on here calling Hulk a slow brick clearly have never read much Hulk. WW is great, I love the character, but I don't see her stomping these 3, sword or not.

Hulk is fast for someone his size and even some people smaller than him, but he's never shown speed on her level. It's not an insult to the Hulk, but if we're naming superheroes with great speed even amongst other heroes/villains he wouldn't be mentioned. He doesn't even have enough speed to make their speed feats comparable it's one of the only attributes that Diana has outright over everyone else in this battle.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@evil_incarnate: I think people are referring to the Pre-Crisis fight but that doesn't matters since this is Post-Crisis. Thanks for the scan because that really helps alot here.

Yeah that version of Mongul would probably beat all four of the people in this battle he was a beast and can't be compared to the others here.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team handily.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kingant27: it'll nevwr get to that point. This thing is over before it begins for hulks. She'll Alice their heads off before they even know the fight has started.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: Thanks for the clarification and that guy you was arguing with is clearly mad haha.