Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Easternwind

WW vs Red Hulk, Current Hulk and Hercules

Set Up:

They are all hanging out in the desert, Fighting each other for 5 minutes, when WW spots them and Goes in for them bloodlusted.

Rules:

• Perfect Teamwork
  • Pre 52
  • No BFR
  • WW is Given any Sword from her DC History
  • WW is given armor that can block 5 punches from Superman
  • She is given the tech batman used in the New 52 to Scan people
  • Has Her Bracers, Lasso, Tiara
  • Gets a Teleporter Belt
  • No Pre 2007 Hulk Feats

Round 1

She is Bloodlust

They Are Morals On In Char.

Round 2

Mutual Bloodlust

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Why would she ruin a friendly brawl?

Wonder Woman loses for being a bully.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team ftw,,though her speed will be an issue. I'm sure many will say her speed coupled with bloodlust will mean an automatic win but I highly doubt that will be enough to drop WWH rulk and Hercules they are too tough and too strong.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dre_Savage

I'd have to learn about Hercules some more, but I know she puts down the Hulks. She's without morals and should have RIDICULOUS reflexes folks. The minute the Hulks tense up a single muscle to start a swing, WW should be able to fly across NY and back. All those faster than light feats get overlooked when people have bloodlusted battles with these folks. If she is truly similar to Supes in those areas, this should be nothing. Hulk and Rulk CAN be knocked out, and when you're throwing 400 punchs a minute, they lose.

Now unless Herc has some crazy reflex or speed feats, he dies too. No one (barring some wicked prepster, Darkseid level threat or speedster like Flash or MMH) should be able to touch Diana if she's going all out. Like, scientifically...not lay a single hand on her if she's THAT fast.

...and I'd argue for the first two too. DS nor any prep device should work barring a shield that's up before the fight since she moves faster than the mind can process, or somewhere within that realm. At the sound of the bell, she should be delivering hundreds of Superman level punches.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thedailybagel  Moderator

She'd have trouble putting hulk down (though with all the amps she should be able to do it eventually), I'd say the team take it pretty handily, though her speed would be an issue.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana easy

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@easternwind:

Pre 52

Pre 52 Dianna already lost to DCU herc who's feats aren't even close to marvel Herc.

It's true she's also beaten him, but he isn't alone here

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No pre-2007 Hulk Feats??!! BUT WHY?!!! Oh well, she'll eventually just pull the old HoTM Hulk if he gets angry enough by being hit.

Also WWH has tanked hits stronger than Diana can dish out as I know of, and can hit much harder.

Plus Hercules is no slouch in the strength and fighting skill department either.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thedailybagel  Moderator

Where does it say WWH?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Diana loses badly to these three....not sure why no pre 2007 feats, as WWH was published 2007-08 so this allows for anything WWH onwards does, I guess.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Agreed, Hercules alone has enough to hang with her; team=stomp or ends in sex.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Chichen_Nuggeg

@thedailybagel: In my post where I said it (Which I don't know why), also Hulk can go Worldbreaker whenever he wants.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza: I think it might be because, Savage Hulk back in the days actually has some feats that are better than even WBH feats.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know many want the team to win, but with her speed, weaponry and bloodlust being on she'll decapitate them before they knew she was there.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rulk solos by feats, depedning on vers of hercules he solos, hulk can arguably solo

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 thedailybagel  Moderator

@potato

I think only the green scar incarnation can go world breaker whenever he wants, thats why bruce makes sure he never turns into the green scar whenever he hulks out.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Chichen_Nuggeg

@thedailybagel: Actually, I'm pretty sure what we saw in HoTM was actually Bruce going directly into WWH mode. Ah, nevermind, I shouldve said Bruce can go WWH anytime he wants.

Edit: I made another mistake, so I replaced WB with WWH.

Avatar image for i_dont_like_comics
i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I know many want the team to win, but with her speed, weaponry and bloodlust being on she'll decapitate them before they knew she was there.

get out of here with that. that's bull and you know it.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@potato

bruce can do it when he wants as can the green scar (world war hulk) but I dont think any other hulk can.

What was HoTM?

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate said:

get out of here with that. that's bull and you know it.

Actually you're more than welcomed to leave. Just because you don't like the fact that it's not only a plausible outcome, but the fact that she greatly outclasses them in speed is a well known fact doesn't mean that other are forbidden to say it. What do you expect the guys to do? Match her speed with their own equal or greater speed? Will their skin stop the magical blade that can kill gods and slice through atoms? Neither one of the people on the team has the speed to keep up with her. She's smart and will play divide and conquer with them if necessary. Plus add in the fact that she's bloodlusted in one of the rounds while they're not and its a obvious outcome. If you want to debate my theory then please do so by showing some sort of proof to denounce it.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@thedailybagel: HoTM = Heart of The Monster. It was Pak's last story arc during his Hulk run.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: how about you show proof of your statement? you people always say blitz this blitz that and when people call you out on it 'well prove me wrong'. how about you prove yourself right for a change.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: how about you show proof of your statement? you people always say blitz this blitz that and when people call you out on it 'well prove me wrong'. how about you prove yourself right for a change.

You want me to prove that Wonder Woman is faster than Hulk, Rulk and Hercules?

i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: stop trying to be witty. you're not. show me wonder woman speed decapitating characters of similar/approx. of hulk/rulk/hercules. and show me hulk/rulk/hercules durabilities compared to ww's equipment & strength. you can also show me the team's reflexes.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@i_dont_like_comics:

Well here's WW lassoing Amazo before he could finish a syllable. Mind you that he had the combined powers of the JLA including Superman, Flash and herself.

No Caption Provided

But, I'm sure that's not fast enough for you. So here's WW catching Jesse Quick as she's entering the speed force, which requires that you be going at the speed of light.

No Caption Provided

But even with that I'm sure that that's a tad bit to slow to tag such speedsters as The Hulk, Rulk and Hercules. So here's the Shattered God feat in which she's deflecting a trillion tiny pieces of said being coming in form around the universe at light speeds.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So please tell how the team is so fast that a blitz from Wonder Woman isn't a plausible outcome. I'd really love to hear you retort it seems as if you know so much about all the characters here.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: stop trying to be witty. you're not. show me wonder woman speed decapitating characters of similar/approx. of hulk/rulk/hercules. and show me hulk/rulk/hercules durabilities compared to ww's equipment & strength. you can also show me the team's reflexes.

I'm sorry so I not only have to show you WW's capabilities, but I also then have to show you the capabilities of the team whom I'm arguing against while you show nothing, make random non factual statements and deem whether my posts, scans and scenarios are acceptable or not? I might as well be having this debate with myself.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 thedailybagel  Moderator

@potato

Oh, I know what that is but I just didnt know you were referring to it.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: to make a good call you have to see both sides of the argument. so in other words you don't have anything to add beyond spewing exaggerations.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: to make a good call you have to see both sides of the argument. so in other words you don't have anything to add beyond spewing exaggerations.

So in other words you have nothing to actually add, you refuse to attempt to do so and to top that off you're going to try call me biased? Okay.

i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: there must be an echo here because that's what i just said. took you long enough to copy paste it. like i said when people like you get called out they blabber for a while then leave. and don't come back, except with something intelligent to say.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DemonKnights

Yup, agree with dondave. Diana,easily.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Easternwind

@bezza said:

Diana loses badly to these three....not sure why no pre 2007 feats, as WWH was published 2007-08 so this allows for anything WWH onwards does, I guess.

Just for some fun, I actually meant to say 2009, but Ill keep it like this now.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team lacks speed to be in this battle.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: loeb rulk......she has 0 chance, sky. Father herc she stands no chance, any incarnation above WWH she stands no chance

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: cant beleive you think she could beat loeb force rulk...........he was unbeatable, again no way is she beating skyfather herc, who was alot higher than a casual planet buster again hulk in Wb destroys planets by walking he could destroy a solar system if he channalled hs power

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@evil_incarnate: there must be an echo here because that's what i just said. took you long enough to copy paste it. like i said when people like you get called out they blabber for a while then leave. and don't come back, except with something intelligent to say.

I'm sorry, are you mad? Do you possess anger of some sort? You 12 year olds get on here and have read nothing and only ever seen the movies and then attempt to debate and defame those of us that clearly know more than you. I would suggest that you sit on the sidelines and watch practically anyone with more than 1,000 posts debate and attempt to learn from that. Maybe grab yourself a pen and pad and take notes because regardless of the fact that anyone can sign-up for a membership not anybody can just debate here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: oh now you're resorting to insulting me, calling me a child. how original and mature. high number of post does not equate to intelligent posts, just someone that runs his mouth a lot. like yourself. the only people i give the benefit of a doubt are the people that have wiki points. those denote comic book knowledge. you have none and all you do is post and post and when you can't provide anything of value you insult. you have been flagged. enjoy.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: well it didnt star any versions and are you aware loeb for e rulk was just a walking PiS machine like deathstroke? Current herc is depowered so idk which version to use, it dosent matter if you cut hulk when he heals as fast as the sword moves