wonderwoman vs hercules

blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blacktom212

wonderwoman vs marvel (hercules) in hand to hand combat to the death. they cant use their weapons
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By capall

diana wins, better weaponry, better combat tactician, faster combat speed, stronger, flight, better fighter etc etc etc etc

blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blacktom212
@capall said:
"diana wins, better weaponry, better combat tactician, faster combat speed, stronger, flight, better fighter etc etc etc etc "

i dont know about the better fighter, i mean, hercules is pretty skilled to
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

My bad, I thought this was Hercules vs. Wonder Man. Anyhow, Diana would beat Herc without breaking a sweat.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By capall
@blacktom212 said:
" @capall said:
"diana wins, better weaponry, better combat tactician, faster combat speed, stronger, flight, better fighter etc etc etc etc "
i dont know about the better fighter, i mean, hercules is pretty skilled to "
herc is skilled to his own however diana is in a league above herc here
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By PowerHerc

Hercules wins.  He is stronger, more durable, more experienced and a better figher.  He overcomes her flight and speed adavantages using his own combat experience  
and anticipation.  Diana is at a disadvantage without her lasso and Herc mostly fights without the benefit of his weapons.  She can't overcome this. These two should really  
be friends, though.  DC decided  to characterize their version of Herc as a treacherous rapist.  Marvel has made their version a party-animal skirt-chasing brawler, yet still a  
hero.  With their common Olympian heritages, these two would be better as friends than as enemies or rivals. 
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@PowerHerc said:
" Hercules wins.  He is stronger, more durable, more experienced and a better figher.  He overcomes her flight and speed adavantages using his own combat experience  and anticipation.  Diana is at a disadvantage without her lasso and Herc mostly fights without the benefit of his weapons.  She can't overcome this. These two should really  be friends, though.  DC decided  to characterize their version of Herc as a treacherous rapist.  Marvel has made their version a party-animal skirt-chasing brawler, yet still a  hero.  With their common Olympian heritages, these two would be better as friends than as enemies or rivals.  "
None of that is true
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By slimj87d

If Hercules was scaled up into DC standards then he has a chance. If Wonder Woman was scaled down to marvel standards then Hercules would win because I don't think Wonder Woman would be use to fighting at a weaker state.

But anyways, Wonder Woman here wins. DC characters all move, eat and crap at light speeds @_@.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@PowerHerc said:
"Hercules wins.  He is stronger, more durable, more experienced and a better figher.  He overcomes her flight and speed adavantages using his own combat experience  and anticipation.  Diana is at a disadvantage without her lasso and Herc mostly fights without the benefit of his weapons.  She can't overcome this. These two should really  be friends, though.  DC decided  to characterize their version of Herc as a treacherous rapist.  Marvel has made their version a party-animal skirt-chasing brawler, yet still a  hero.  With their common Olympian heritages, these two would be better as friends than as enemies or rivals.  "

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Diana strength is around Superman's if not a little less. She could beat most of the Greek gods in marvel. Funny how DC's Greek gods are strong, but their Norse gods are weak and vica versa with Marvel. 

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slimj87d

To be honest, Batman compared Diana and Superman as Bruce Lee and Usian Bolt, and I think Bruce Lee can beat Usian Bolt or what ever his name is spelt.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@SlimJ87D said:
" To be honest, Batman compared Diana and Superman as Bruce Lee and Usian Bolt, and I think Bruce Lee can beat Usian Bolt or what ever his name is spelt. "
Well Diana is a better fighter, I grant you that. I mean come on she is a Amazon for crying out loud. You can have Kryptonian powers, and still get your ass handed to you. Especially if you hold back most of the time.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By PowerHerc
@Son_of_Magnus:
Yeah, it is.  All of it.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points