Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@agent41:

Actually, I was just making a general comparison for Gladiators power level.

As for who takes the majority wins here, it probably depends on how well Superman would do against Wonderwoman.

PRe-52 Superman doesn't have as good striking power as Gladiator does.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#302  Edited By Outside_85

Since COIE.

To my knowledge: Superman didn't bust a planet - Gladaitor did. Superman didn't put down a planet buster to my knowledge - Gladiator KOd Thor and Hyperion who shown that kind of strength in fight with him. Superman didn't use nanosecond reaction in fight - Gladiator did.

Well what do you call this then?:

Superman's version of the Infinity Mass Punch
Superman's version of the Infinity Mass Punch

Moving so fast he cleaves it in two
Moving so fast he cleaves it in two

Regardless, WW is the one with the greater reaction speeds compared to Superman and as proven by an earlier post. Plus she has the Flash to contend with on occasion, who as we know, wrote the book on speed.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

Since COIE.

To my knowledge: Superman didn't bust a planet - Gladaitor did. Superman didn't put down a planet buster to my knowledge - Gladiator KOd Thor and Hyperion who shown that kind of strength in fight with him. Superman didn't use nanosecond reaction in fight - Gladiator did.

Well what do you call this then?:

Regardless, WW is the one with the greater reaction speeds compared to Superman and as proven by an earlier post. Plus she has the Flash to contend with on occasion, who as we know, wrote the book on speed.

Lesser feats than what Gladiator did of course. Gladiator without boosting his own strikes with speed destroyed a planet and shown planet pulverazing strength in fight with Hyperion.

Superman needed all his speed and strength to destroy a moon and he KOd himself during the process. Gladiator did more without speed or KOing himself.

And in secodn scan we read that it was small moon and Superman didn't broke it, he flew through it like a bullet, but I don't think that we have to debate about it since it is much less than what Gladiator shown.

WW feats put her blocking at light speed in her best, possibly using attacks in nanoseconds. Gladiator can do the same. Flash's speed wasn't measured when WW catched him and he doesn't often run FTL on Earth, unless he has to. He even said so IIRC, didn't he ?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D-D-D-Diana

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D-D-D-Diana

sounds like a chi chia pet jingle....

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#307  Edited By HellionVulcan
@zhurong said:

The strength scale is inconsistent. Ares is Class 70 but took punches from Hercules unphased and even beat him. Thundra is Class 50 but yet she was beating the crap out of Hulk. Doc Samson is Class 70 and knocked Hulk out. Those scales needs to be upgraded.

1. Ares wasn't unphased by Hercules punches.

2. Ares beat Hercules because he stopped fighting back. Ares was giving Hercules his best shots, uncontested and he wasn't able to KO Herc.

3. Notice all the feats that people are mentioning in terms of skill are about what some character did to the Hulk YEARS ago. Maybe it was the writing that wasn't good at this point rather than the ratings that were inconsistent.

4.Hercules beat Ares easily in Hercules: Heart of Chaos & in Incredible Hercules #113. He's ACTUALLY nowhere near a physical match for Herc.

No Caption Provided

Hercules punched Ares 14/15 times in a row & yes Ares was fine with no real damage while Ares punches did this

The scene that made me like Ares alot more than Hercules
The scene that made me like Ares alot more than Hercules

Also Hercules never stopped fighting back until Ares had beat him down & crushed him with a car (i can post the whole fight if you want ?). Ares isn't a match for Hercules physically but he is with his superior skill & great durability.

also why is Ares & other characters being mentioned ? as neither of these characters relate in any way to the original post.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#309 vance_astro  Moderator

@hellionvulcan said:

Ares isn't a match for Hercules physically but he is with his superior skill & great durability.

This is the only point I was making.

also why is Ares & other characters being mentioned ? as neither of these characters relate in any way to the original post.

People are using them for comparison.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I would like to know why you see Manitou Raven as more powerful than I do. It's not like that's his only appearance. Manitou doesn't have the power to move planets. He's probably not even Zatanna level, featwise. He had a couple of runs on the JLA and JL Elite after Obsidian Age before dying to a bomb. I suppose Kyle has shown planetary+ power before but that was always by using his ring, and he doesn't really use his ring at the end there.

I didnt know about Manitou earlier appearences but in the same issue he does seem godlike. First resurrecting a character is already big enough when you add other stuffs he does to the JLA.

I am not sure why Kyle having shown or not showing the planetary power would matter since we actually see a giant Kyle right there lift the planet in his arms.

The reason why I assume the non-Kyle JL members are the ones who pull the planet back is because there is a gap of time between them pulling and Gamenmae being defeated and Kyle being resurrected. There is still plot progression from the point the JL start moving the Earth(Zatanna and Firestorm rescue the Atlanteans, Manitou stalls Gamenmae, Aquaman goes Hulkmode on Gamenmae to break her power).

We dont actually see anything in regards to planet being moved in either of the instance though. We dont see anything in regards to the planet other than 1 panel of JLA trying to pull the planet and another of Kyle standing there.

You see it as symbolic i do not, the whole reason we see Kyle there holding the planet and that the JLA members struggling either seem to suggest they failed and that it was Kyle who did it. After all that was his last sacrifice.

I suppose you're right about the "superficial" distance thing but, I don't know what you expect. A giant cosmic yardstick showing up? When Gladiator busted a planet did we get the exact size of it? Or the density? How many punches? I mean there's a difference between Mercury and Jupiter if you catch my drift, so is Gladiator's punching feat "superficial"? That seems a lax way to credit both showings. We people say planet busting or planet moving stuff you kind of have to take it at that because specifics in size and distance are rarely shown.

We might not know the size and density of the planet but there is a lot of stuffs we do know.

1. It is the biggest planet of its solar system.

2. Its star was similar to our own, having turned into a dead red giant now.

3. It used to have life.

4. We actually see the planet, vis-a-vis other planet in the star-system.

There honestly is enough to see why it was a fairly large planet.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman . IMO

Due to better fighting ability and speed plus lasso no matter what or Gladiator cant stop wonder woman from using the lasso on him. Gladiator confidence will go down once he is lassoed . Fight is over, Gladiator lose.

I also notice these ancient scans coming back of Gladiator. Gladiator with multiple strikes destroyed a dead planet no life no core. Its a classic feat :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

I don't buy for one second Superman having speed or durability over Gladiator. And definitely not durability. No way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

I was just making a general comparison as to how the fight would probably play out.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By Dredeuced

@killemall: I didnt know about Manitou earlier appearences but in the same issue he does seem godlike. First resurrecting a character is already big enough when you add other stuffs he does to the JLA.

He doesn't have earlier appearances, I'm talking about his later appearances. He joins the JLA right after that whole ordeal. Resurrecting a character isn't really a big deal, superheroes come back from the dead all the time. It was also at the cost of his old self's life so I wouldn't treat it as an amazing show of power, but of sacrifice. Also, leading up to that final battle, it's pertinent to know that he and Kyle had literally been waiting hundreds of years for that fight -- just like how in the earlier fight with the JLA, his side won because they had significant prep and scouting advantage (and even then admitted they only won because the JLA took it easy).

Like I said, Manitou isn't godlike. He's crafty, pretty powerful, and good at distractions.

I am not sure why Kyle having shown or not showing the planetary power would matter since we actually see a giant Kyle right there lift the planet in his arms.

Kyle isn't lifting anything. He's shown cradling an Earth that was already in its correct orbit thanks to the JLA's efforts. The JLA remark on their relief (due to the strain) when the ordeal is over after Gamenmae's defeat. If you think Kyle + Manitou Raven = turning into a giant planet juggling being then I think you're taking the scene too literally. Kyle's right back to normal at the conclusion.

We dont actually see anything in regards to planet being moved in either of the instance though. We dont see anything in regards to the planet other than 1 panel of JLA trying to pull the planet and another of Kyle standing there.

We see the JLA pulling the planet. They're literally worried about the fact that them pulling it will cause irreparable damage to the surface, so they had to take precautions. Does the amount of panels matter? They clearly pulled the Earth back when Gamenmae sent it out of orbit, but were beginning to lose it when Kyle and Manitou reversed Gamenmae's spell after Aquaman cut her off from her magic.

You see it as symbolic i do not, the whole reason we see Kyle there holding the planet and that the JLA members struggling either seem to suggest they failed and that it was Kyle who did it. After all that was his last sacrifice.

Manitou Raven can not turn into a giant, planet sized celestial raven. That is not actually in the scope or level of his ability. Same with Kyle. If that was something they could do then why didn't they do it before Gamenmae's spell was broken? Why rely on the JLA to pull the Earth? Why cast the spell on the lasso that allowed them to pull the Earth if he was capable of doing it all himself? The idea doesn't hold up in the storyline.

You say you don't see the JLA directly moving the Earth, but do you see Kyle directly moving the Earth? Nope. It's one panel, just like the JLA, if I use your reasoning. He's not shown putting forth any motion (unlike the JLA who are directly shown pulling a taut rope) to move the Earth.

We might not know the size and density of the planet but there is a lot of stuffs we do know.

1. It is the biggest planet of its solar system.

2. Its star was similar to our own, having turned into a dead red giant now.

3. It used to have life.

4. We actually see the planet, vis-a-vis other planet in the star-system.

I don't see any of the things you said presented in the scans aside from it having life (which means nothing, life exists on all sorts of planets), but again, there's no direct scale(how far in the distance are those planets? How big are they?). You can't compare something in the foreground's size to something in the background and assume it's bigger. Your thumb isn't bigger than your house because you hold it closer to your eye.

Just like you can't really tell how far the Earth moves when the backdrop is space in the JLA story. You don't just act like they didn't pull the Earth when them pulling the Earth is a plot point. Do you think that was just added to the story for no reason? The JLA failed to hold the Earth in orbit? Because they didn't. They specifically talk about how they were about to lose it (again, despite being weakened due to literally coming back to life), not that they had lost it or didn't keep the Earth in place at all. Kyle and Manitou fix the water problem -- once the water problem is fixed there's no need to have to move the Earth anymore.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lesser feats than what Gladiator did of course. Gladiator without boosting his own strikes with speed destroyed a planet and shown planet pulverazing strength in fight with Hyperion.

Superman needed all his speed and strength to destroy a moon and he KOd himself during the process. Gladiator did more without speed or KOing himself.

And in secodn scan we read that it was small moon and Superman didn't broke it, he flew through it like a bullet, but I don't think that we have to debate about it since it is much less than what Gladiator shown.

WW feats put her blocking at light speed in her best, possibly using attacks in nanoseconds. Gladiator can do the same. Flash's speed wasn't measured when WW catched him and he doesn't often run FTL on Earth, unless he has to. He even said so IIRC, didn't he ?

It's funny you keep hanging onto 'destroying a planet' feats when they actually don't really matter since neither of the combatants here are Mogo or Ego.

He needed to destroy a 'shadow moon', which in DC most likely means it's a construct made by Eclipso. But I don't really know the context of that story.

Is it now? Going so fast that the moon actually remained relatively intact rather than falling to pieces? Thats far better that what Gladiator has managed.

Yes, perhaps he can, but if he will is another thing. Anyways it just leaves them about equal in speed, still Diana's advantage because she is the better fighter.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

It's funny you keep hanging onto 'destroying a planet' feats when they actually don't really matter since neither of the combatants here are Mogo or Ego.

He needed to destroy a 'shadow moon', which in DC most likely means it's a construct made by Eclipso. But I don't really know the context of that story.

Is it now? Going so fast that the moon actually remained relatively intact rather than falling to pieces? Thats far better that what Gladiator has managed.

Yes, perhaps he can, but if he will is another thing. Anyways it just leaves them about equal in speed, still Diana's advantage because she is the better fighter.

1.LOL. They show on objective foot, how really strong are attacks of mentioned characters. Why fights are not enough? Becuase You don't know how strong was one who lost the battle. That is why characters from for example Malibu, like Prime or Icon from DC other reality or all other characters from alternate universes (that aren't future for most known characters) can't be compared to ones from DC New/Pre-52 or Marvel's 616.

What does it matter if in one Exiles trips, Power Princess was fighting with Gladiator/Silver Surfer (I don't even recall which one)? We don't know how powerfull he was. We don't know how powerfull were most of King Hyperion's enemies either. That is the point. But when x character will lift a ship, winning with him is much more important for both: strength and durability.

Conclusion: destroying/lifting big objects and way how it happened show us level in which comic book characters are placed. Thor/Gladiator/BRB/Drax/Hyperion/heralds of Galan all have planet level feats and fought with each other which means that they are stronger more powerfull than people who could do less or didn't defeat any of them, their defeats with Mangog/Destroyer/Tyrant show the last ones power.

2.It isn't even a real moon-level feat. To do this, he just needed to push enough amount of ground further.

3.He already proved, that when his enemy used nanosecond reaction, he answered with the same. To my knowledge of Glads (and I have read most of his appearances) he would most likely use speedblitz in flying type, like Superman used against Drak Moon. If WW would try to use her top speed and skill, Glads will surely do the same. He also likes to mix his punches with HV, that is actually used to kill his enemies. He used max power (or enough to kill) of it against Hyperion, ROM, Cap's shield (it was only a hologram of Reed), sniper that wanted to kill Vulcan, Smasher, Nova members...

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Imperial%20Guard/Kallark-ReacttoBullet.jpg

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7831/heatanc5.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/81052/1489354-hyp3.jpg

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix5/smasherwok2.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/21951/805801-791940_001.jpg

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo45/aarons24/romglad19at.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/146296/2879629-nova1.jpg

Gladiator was trained on Stronian's academy, had the best results and already shown that can defeat his equal in strength by sheer fighting skills.

P.S. I have read that story with Dark Moon, but pretty long ago. I don't recall Eclipso from there at all. People from Icon's universe came to New Earth and fought with JLA, then Superman and Icon pretended that they are fighting too, so they could talk in peace without their friends fighting around them.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.LOL. They show on objective foot, how really strong are attacks of mentioned characters. Why fights are not enough? Becuase You don't know how strong was one who lost the battle. That is why characters from for example Malibu, like Prime or Icon from DC other reality or all other characters from alternate universes (that aren't future for most known characters) can't be compared to ones from DC New/Pre-52 or Marvel's 616.

What does it matter if in one Exiles trips, Power Princess was fighting with Gladiator/Silver Surfer (I don't even recall which one)? We don't know how powerfull he was. We don't know how powerfull were most of King Hyperion's enemies either. That is the point. But when x character will lift a ship, winning with him is much more important for both: strength and durability.

Conclusion: destroying/lifting big objects and way how it happened show us level in which comic book characters are placed. Thor/Gladiator/BRB/Drax/Hyperion/heralds of Galan all have planet level feats and fought with each other which means that they are stronger more powerfull than people who could do less or didn't defeat any of them, their defeats with Mangog/Destroyer/Tyrant show the last ones power.

2.It isn't even a real moon-level feat. To do this, he just needed to push enough amount of ground further.

3.He already proved, that when his enemy used nanosecond reaction, he answered with the same. To my knowledge of Glads (and I have read most of his appearances) he would most likely use speedblitz in flying type, like Superman used against Drak Moon. If WW would try to use her top speed and skill, Glads will surely do the same. He also likes to mix his punches with HV, that is actually used to kill his enemies. He used max power (or enough to kill) of it against Hyperion, ROM, Cap's shield (it was only a hologram of Reed), sniper that wanted to kill Vulcan, Smasher, Nova members...

4. Gladiator was trained on Stronian's academy, had the best results and already shown that can defeat his equal in strength by sheer fighting skills.

5. P.S. I have read that story with Dark Moon, but pretty long ago. I don't recall Eclipso from there at all. People from Icon's universe came to New Earth and fought with JLA, then Superman and Icon pretended that they are fighting too, so they could talk in peace without their friends fighting around them.

1. It really doesn't, because Marvel doesn't bother giving you any information whatsoever about said planets that get destroyed, no exact size, no mass, not what it's actually made of, in fact, none of the stuff that tells us anything other than it's very large and looks like it's made of rock and not hollowed out porcelain. Until very recently, the 'planets' in question could have been no bigger than Pluto (now deemed a 'planetoid' and about as big as our Moon).
  2. Oh so now the smashing of huge stellar objects through speed and durability don't count? Bull, the moon as you can see was solid enough that Superman KO'ed himself by destroying it.
  3. All speculation about how the artist chooses to depict something that could be a note reading: "Gladiator fights!"
  4. You might as well have called it Hogwarts for all it matters. Besides Kallark, do you know it's had any other noteworthy students at all?
  5. Pretty sure you are mixing 2 stories here. I agree that it's around McDuffy-era (based on art), but I remember that the Superman/Icon/JLA/Shadow Cabinet was a fight over Dr. Light's remains (a candle) they eventually used to give the live Dr. Light the rest of her powers back. (But I dont recall actually reading that part other than from Wiki, so maybe the moon appeared there)... But at the same time, I am thinking of Shadow Thief and Starbreaker?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

1.Planet is a planet. Earth is small one, Pluto isn't one, becuase it is too small. We know how big at least a planet is. More: I assume every world/planet at Earth size, since this is what readers take as a "normal" one, but I could say that without showing its size, its middle-sized one, which would makes these feats even greater. Besides - You just changed Your point from attacking objective feats to attacking planet-feats, which is hypocrisy from You since You have posted Superman destroying Dark Moon by Yourself, but when You found out that it won't be enough, YOu've changed Your tactic.

Here is article about planetary mass and You can even see that other planet's size is comapred to Earth's one.

2.When I have said that about destroying Dark Moon? I don't recall myself attacking that feat at all. I have said that about Your second scan, not destroying Dark Moon. You've placed two scans.

3.What speculations? I have mentioned fights in which he used his speed. And narrator in fight with Hyperion could say what he wanted, it is good for Kallark that he described this fight perfectlly, telling us how fast they were moving and how strong pressure they were making.

4.How getting trained in fight isn't important? A specially that he won a fight with his equal in strength by them. WW isn't close to be his equal in strength. Her strength feat isn't even comparable to his best, a specially in strikes. She also never beat a planet buster, right? He did, even more than one, so he has a prove of it, while she doesn't have a prove that fighting skill would give her win with someone on whole different level of strength.

5.It would be strange, becuase I have read story with that feat, when I was looking for Icon's feats, not Superman's, but every mind can make mistakes and I don't have it at hand.

jehtblu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://whatculture.com/comics/11-heroic-comic-book-characters-powerful-superman.php/12

There is of course some controversy in the above article, but yeah, superman isn't the end all be all powerhouse of heroes. And my comparing him to the gladiator wasn't nearly as far off as people here claim. Can WW simply flatten superman? No. Has she ever beaten superman in a straight up fight? Not that I've seen. Her fight against the gladiator would not be a simple case of WW winning easily, nor would it be a case of her struggling but succeeding.

As it stands, I believe that the gladiator has a better chance of beating her, than she does of beating him.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Diana. Gladiator may be stronger and more durable, but Gladiator only has one decent speed feat while Diana has a plethora of them. With that and he vastly superior skill she should be able to avoid most of his blows and eventually lasso incap him considering she's done that to faster characters.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana ties him up

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gladiator is stronger faster in movement speed more durable and may match her in reaction speed.

in every fight with supes she is the underdog she is here too she can win but she won't take the majority.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Kind of a misconception. I don't think there's ever been a comic written of a truly bloodlusted Wonder Woman fighting Superman. Most occasions have her trying to save him and not decapitate him.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: there was the time she cut his neck open after killing a man thats pretty bloodlusted and the only reason she was able to do that was because he was not expecting it from her.

and the only time superman has ever been bloodlusted and fought her he was mind controlled he was not nearly as reactive as he usually is when he fights doomesday or darkseid wild not holding back he is super responsive but when he fought her he was didn't even respond to her counters he acted like a robot.

wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Gladiator is a man. man stronger than woman

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: there was the time she cut his neck open after killing a man thats pretty bloodlusted and the only reason she was able to do that was because he was not expecting it from her.

and the only time superman has ever been bloodlusted and fought her he was mind controlled he was not nearly as reactive as he usually is when he fights doomesday or darkseid wild not holding back he is super responsive but when he fought her he was didn't even respond to her counters he acted like a robot.

I need to clear up a few things here.

• They've fought a few times while he was bloodlusted.
  • He was reactive to her attacks, which is why he was able to dodge her lasso.
  • The fact that he didn't dodge the tiara is a moot point is she supposed to announce her attack to give him ample time to dodge it?
  • He thought he was fighting Doomsday who is a bigger threat to him than Wonder Woman. This shows her being able to take blows that were meant to kill Doomsday.
  • She was holding back and all of her attacks were meant to only incapacitate him.
KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ww uses her speed in battles all the time, glads doesnt.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#330  Edited By Darth_Nimrod

Interesting fight. I think it can go either way, but there are certain things no one has said yet: Gladiator can fire his laser beams as wide beams, not just thin ones. Very wide laser beams will be a lot harder to block (let alone deflect) for Wonder Woman's bracelets. Also, no one has mentioned Gladiator's freezing breath. I'm not saying that his freezing breath will incapacitate her, but it can at least distract her and/or slow her down a bit. Just saying. And before you tell me, I know Superman can do these things too.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suoer bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Oh boy...

Regardless of how comedic this is going to get, PC Wonder Woman should win Mid to Low Diff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman speedblitzes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28a8d99844a
deactivated-5d28a8d99844a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman for the majority

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman stomps.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Gladiator stomps

He held 9 black holes

Busted 2 nebulas

Speedbiltz majestic

Oneshoted Thanos and Galactus together

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gladiator

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator stomps

He held 9 black holes

Busted 2 nebulas

Speedbiltz majestic

Oneshoted Thanos and Galactus together

Very low hanging bait brother.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbusgrav: that's what happens when a person is being bored :p

OT wonder woman stomps

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

skills, consistency, smartness > brute strenght

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbusgrav: with in 1 and half hours sunday will come in my country and i finished my works earlier today since then i am free

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbusgrav: with in 1 and half hours sunday will come in my country and i finished my works earlier today since then i am free

Oha.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28a8d99844a
deactivated-5d28a8d99844a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: Wonder Woman

survived the event Horizon of a Black hole

saved martian manhunter from the gravitational pull of a black hole

moved the sun with her lasso

moved trillions of times faster than light

She lifted the spectre along with Superman (who has infinite mass) infinity divided by two is still infinite.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers