Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Easternwind

Rules:

• DC = Morals ON ( Adam will listen to the team )
  • Marvel = Morals OFF
  • In Character
  • Hulk is Worldbreaker

Battlefield is Space:

There will be a friction field where ever Hulk steps.

Round 1

• New 52

Round 2

• Pre 52

Challenge Round

Teams are lowered to Hulk Combat Speed and Reactions.

• Pre 52 and New 52 Feats
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

o < Silver Surfer

-|-

=====

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Easternwind

Sorry, couldnt get a Silver Surfer Pic to fit nicely XD, And the Hulk pic was just perfect.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By GhostRavage

Interesting... Adam and Marvel are weak links. Silver Surfer and Hulk takes it IMO.

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lower to surfer? what? he has cosmic awareness and reality manipulation! IF isn't already the fastest in anyway he'll make himself, AND make everyone else slower. SS is the mvp here and im pretty sure no one on team dc has an answer to him, so SS...oh and hulk

TT_4_Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure what Hulk will do to help.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ZhuRong

This seems like spite

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@tt_4_humanity: well it's world breaker hulk, I can see him bring striking power and insane durability to the table. If he can't hit anyone (which I think he can) then he could at least be a massive distraction to the dc team by taking most of their damage. I personally view him as the most durable person here.

Hulk and silver surfer working together are what I think allows them to take it.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team bloodlusted???!???!

Surfer solo stomps hard

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

This seems like spite

against marvel? They seem to disagree.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dondave

Team 2

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's not even Captain Marvel in the OP's picture.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite.

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea, spite.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@easternwind: Against DC it's obvious mate.

oh really? I wasnt intending it ... I know WW and Marvel usually win vs Hulk , and SS's best attack on Supes is draining, which he cant do here.

And they have the numbers advantage.

Spite.

Against DC or Against Marvel?

You think the 3 Use speed to win like you usually do ?

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

That's not even Captain Marvel in the OP's picture.

My picture of Surfer was a stick figure. I listed the versions in the post XD

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Son_of_simba

@easternwind: 3 vs 2?and this is supposed to be a fair fight especially when 1 is grounded so they can easily divide and conquer you hate marvel dont you?And what do you mean DC team is lowered to Surfer Combat Speed and Reactions hes easily the fastest guy here so if there lowered from there normal speed the surfer solos by speed blitzing the crap out of them

ComanderMurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is easily the "weak link" here because of his lack of speed and flight. The team could rotate. two of them take on surfer while one speeds around Hulk and throws him a couple hundred miles. If and when he returns someone else throws him while the others gang up on Surfer. So while Hulk is making his way back the team can mob surfer then mob Hulk

Aye Aye

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By New_World_Order

Silver Surfer operates on a level higher than everyone else here. I mean just recently he easily powered the Impericon, which I believe was many times bigger then earth. He can literally just one-shot Adam and Marvel with one full powered energy blast. What happens after that is pretty obvious.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is easily the "weak link" here because of his lack of speed and flight. The team could rotate. two of them take on surfer while one speeds around Hulk and throws him a couple hundred miles. If and when he returns someone else throws him while the others gang up on Surfer. So while Hulk is making his way back the team can mob surfer then mob Hulk

Aye Aye

Surfer can easily dispatch of Marvel and Adam if he has no morals. I'm going to borrow this from @lvenger current CAV to show you what kind of power Surfer is packing.

He's also easily obliterated a ship with his one of his Cosmic Bolts.

The ship doesn't look so big in that shot though does it? Well allow me to give you a full perspective with this scan that states the ship dwarfed the size of Planet Earth itself.

So no one is mobbing up on Surfer. They don't have the power-set to fight someone like him. One blast like that will quite literally obliterate them.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Easternwind

@son_of_simba said:

@easternwind: 3 vs 2?and this is supposed to be a fair fight especially when 1 is grounded so they can easily divide and conquer you hate marvel dont you?And what do you mean DC team is lowered to Surfer Combat Speed and Reactions hes easily the fastest guy here so if there lowered from there normal speed the surfer solos by speed blitzing the crap out of them

he doesnt use his speed as well as the others in combat.

So there, I changed it to hulk's speed better?

And most everyone else thinks DC loses and its spite to DC so...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@New_World_Order: You thought that was a good scan for Surfer mate? I found evidence where Surfer absorbed the power of a being called Uni-Lord, who'd enslaved his entire universe with his might, then used Uni-Lord's own power against him in a solar system busting attack. Surfer does indeed operate on a higher level than these 3 can hope to match heh.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind:

Cap nor BA use speed or have speed above Hulk. They also doesn't have strength feats on needed level as well as they didn't won with people as powerfull as Hulk did. The best they have is some good fight with Superman, but they are not wins, unless we think about Cap KOing Supe because - as he says - Superman's weakness to magic. Hulk can beat either of them.

And Surfer is on whole different level, can boost his strength to levels of Thor, break the planet in strength contest with Morg (because both were boosting their strength), TP them, manipulate their bodies, use this disintegration move, BFR them, etc.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Son_of_simba

@easternwind said:

@son_of_simba said:

he doesnt use his speed as well as the others in combat.

So there, I changed it to hulk's speed better?

And most everyone else thinks DC loses and its spite to DC so...

You clearly no nothing about the surfer he can use hes speed in combat u shouldn't make threads if you don't even know a characters basic stats he uses his speed all the time when lesser creatures are attempting to attack him he simply uses superior reflexes to dodge them because its the equivalent of me going all out on a fly hes also speed blitzed thanos plenty of times. Since the dc teams speed is lowered in your rules the surfer smacks their brains out their mouth before they realize whats going on he would be a silver blur to them. So yeah with your op rules he solos and stomps they cant even tag him without ganging up on him they would all have hard time gagging him with there normal speeds its like saying bane's strength is lowered to the things levels for this fight lol ridiculous there slugs here

Heres one of many scans of the character using his speed in combat
Heres one of many scans of the character using his speed in combat

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS solos

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba: What I mean is that he doesnt use his MFTL speed in combat, And really, I know SS is fast, the only reason I even put that was to avoid people saying Speedblitz

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 thedailybagel  Moderator

Silver surfer wins this pretty easily. Hulk won't have to do anything apart from sit back and watch the slaughter fest begin.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver surfer wins this pretty easily. Hulk won't have to do anything apart from sit back and watch the slaughter fest begin.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@New_World_Order: You thought that was a good scan for Surfer mate? I found evidence where Surfer absorbed the power of a being called Uni-Lord, who'd enslaved his entire universe with his might, then used Uni-Lord's own power against him in a solar system busting attack. Surfer does indeed operate on a higher level than these 3 can hope to match heh.

It was an awesome scan, it perfectly shows Surfer operates on a level higher then these other guys. That is also a great absorbing feat to be able to drain such a power source and then put it to use.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Silver Surfer and Hulk

sladebaum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: even hulk being worldbreaker, hes still a weak link. He can't fly. However due to Morals Off Silver Surfer, marvel wins

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 thedailybagel  Moderator

@sladebaum: he's not a "weak link" he's just not needed. Silver surfer tears the other team apart and all hulk has to do is watch. Even if somehow surfer couldn't solo I could see hulk being able to bring one or maybe even two of them down, he obviously won't though. He'll be to busy eating popcorn while norrin slaughters the dc team.

sladebaum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: weak link was a bad choice of words. The only person I could see him bringing down is WW. But Norrin can take care of her, and the other 2

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 thedailybagel  Moderator

@sladebaum: no, IMO he can beat any of them one on one. Morals on just makes it easier as supes will definitely try to slug it out with hulk, that won't go well for him. He can probably over power two of them depending on how smart they fight, as we all know, comic book characters aren't that smart when dealing with a situation (superman and doomsday). However none of that matters, Norrin tears the other team apart and might bring one of their body's to hulk so he can pretend he helped.

sladebaum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: IMO,they all have intelligence and speed on him. I'm not bashing on hulk, I just think he's not essential to win

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 thedailybagel  Moderator

@sladebaum: nope, he has intelligence as well. I don't know how much you know about hulk but this incarnation is not savage hulk, it's the Green scar, otherwise know as world war hulk. He's a great tactician and can walk through people that gave savage hulk trouble. An example of his power is him stalemating sentry whilst holding back.

Now when the green scar cuts loose he goes into "world breaker" mode. Think of it like goku going from normal to super sayain four, the power difference is massive. Although it's true he won't need to do anything in this fight he's IMO the strongest and most durable person here. If surfer somehow couldn't win by himself then hulk would be able to take on two of these guys and maybe even win. I could see him doing well against all three of them in fact, although maybe not winning. Nonetheless, surfer wins this easily.

sladebaum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: ohhhhh that explains it. I was thinking of savage hulk. Yeah world war hulk is his most powerful incarnation I believe. Sorry for the mix up dude. I know about the WWH story. Yep, marvel hands down

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@sladebaum: good, people always seem to get the hulk incarnations mixed up. Also one more thing, WB hulk makes WWH look like a b**ch in comparison to him, so it's even more in marvels favour. Not that there was any doubt....

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Son_of_simba

@son_of_simba: What I mean is that he doesnt use his MFTL speed in combat, And really, I know SS is fast, the only reason I even put that was to avoid people saying Speedblitz

i blatantly just showed you a scan of the surfer using his speed in combat no1's stupid enough to say any on team 1 is speed blitzing the surfer unless their hardcore dc fanboys the fact that you though you needed to decrease their speed is laughable since even with their normal speeds they would have a hard time keeping up with norrin so like i said before since their speeds are decreased in your OP then the surfer stomps with ridiculous ease

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Easternwind

@son_of_simba said:

@easternwind said:

i blatantly just showed you a scan of the surfer using his speed in combat no1's stupid enough to say any on team 1 is speed blitzing the surfer unless their hardcore dc fanboys the fact that you though you needed to decrease their speed is laughable since even with their normal speeds they would have a hard time keeping up with norrin so like i said before since their speeds are decreased in your OP then the surfer stomps with ridiculous ease

You dont seem to get what I mean, Yeah he used speed there, my point was meant to be that the crazy speeds he goes in space, are not the speed he moves in combat.

I did just reduce them to surfer speed. Because YES PEOPLE WILL say that DC speed blitz, they may not have here, but they have said it before,my only intention was to keep everyone at the same speed so people wouldnt get into that for that round.

I know surfer is fast, and even fast in combat.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba said:

@easternwind said:

You dont seem to get what I mean, Yeah he used speed there, my point was meant to be that the crazy speeds he goes in space, are not the speed he moves in combat.

I did just reduce them to surfer speed. Because YES PEOPLE WILL say that DC speed blitz, they may not have here, but they have said it before,my only intention was to keep everyone at the same speed so people wouldnt get into that for that round.

I know surfer is fast, and even fast in combat.

yeh there really gonna speed blitz a guy whos faster than all of them combined and i mean that literally there all just above light speed sufers around 4 times faster than light speed and hes shown he can use his speed in multiple combat situations and its not as if hes running he uses his board to move how would his speed be slowed enough in combat to the point guys that are 1/3 of his speed can blitz him just cous you haven't seen the character use speed in combat yourself(even though i blatantly showed you scans that he is capable of using his speed in combat) that doesnt mean he cant all it indicates is your lack knowledge of the surfer your the only one who thinks they can speed blitz him clearly stop trying to downplay the surfer as if any of them can even tag him with there speeds reduced cous they cant especially not with his morals off your clearly not at all a fan of the character and probs just heard his name floating around on some forum hes got some pretty cool comics you should try actually reading about the character sometime

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

Silver Surfer operates on a level higher than everyone else here. I mean just recently he easily powered the Impericon, which I believe was many times bigger then earth. He can literally just one-shot Adam and Marvel with one full powered energy blast. What happens after that is pretty obvious.

I need this scan... why dont i have this scan? do you have it?

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#49  Edited By MasterKungFu

Team 1. Team 2 has no answer to magic

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

I need this scan... why dont i have this scan? do you have it?

Nope, I read it in Silver Surfer #3, but I don't have a scanner to do obtain it.