#3 Posted by highaccuser (7445 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 stomps.

#4 Posted by dondave (38554 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC

#5 Posted by DemonKnights (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc.

Morals on though marvel would win

#6 Posted by DogSoldier88 (576 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre AVX Mags? The only question here is can pre-52 Wonder Woman break through Magneto's shields? New 52 can't. Mags can keep a metal storm of sharp objects swirling at WW and Aquaman that will force Diana to go defensive to protect herself, and just kill Aquaman. Wolverine is a non factor here, especially since he has no healing power anymore. And from 400 meters out (1312 feet), Diana is not closing that distance before Magneto throws up the force field.

But I don't think his force fields can stand up to Pre 52 Wonder Woman at the height of her powers. New 52 Wonder Woman is a different character completely. So this is another thread that's a little off scale.

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (13290 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Wonder Woman not wear bracers? Can't Magneto like I don't know send her hurling into the bottom of an ocean?

#8 Posted by New52Collector (469 posts) - - Show Bio

@New_World_Order: not before she blitzes. Unless magneto has gotten a massive upgrade I'm unaware of.

#9 Posted by cdiddyman911 (2532 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Wonder Woman not wear bracers? Can't Magneto like I don't know send her hurling into the bottom of an ocean?

This is true. He can.

#10 Posted by cdiddyman911 (2532 posts) - - Show Bio

Mags puts up shields and manipulates both WW and Aquamans standard gear ftw

#11 Posted by BlackWind (6801 posts) - - Show Bio

@cdiddyman911: Any proof other than "they are metal" that he can do that?

I mean I agree Magneto can do damage here. But isn't he able to move Thor's hammer, which ismagically altered? If so the same should apply for the bracelets and trident.

#12 Posted by ManInTheMountain (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Mags can control Aquaman's trident, WW's bracelets, sword, and possibly tiara.

I'm going with team 2

#14 Posted by XiiX (8740 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by cdiddyman911 (2532 posts) - - Show Bio

@cdiddyman911: Any proof other than "they are metal" that he can do that?

I mean I agree Magneto can do damage here. But isn't he able to move Thor's hammer, which ismagically altered? If so the same should apply for the bracelets and trident.

I don't think that the gear on WW is as powerfully altered as mjolnir....I mean it is Odin. So he should be able to

#16 Posted by Pokeysteve (8422 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards team 1. I think I saw a scan a while back of WW's bracelets being ffected by Polaris. Haven't read the story though.

#17 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (2311 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys just to point out this is wolverine with his HF and pre cornell and personally I could see him as a decent partner allowing himself to be a weapon for magento,

#18 Posted by Justthatkid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by sync1 (2980 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by agent41 (3586 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by New52Collector (469 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by reaverlation (16436 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana solos