#1 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio
who wins this battle right here?
#2 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#3 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

need some reasoning in here

#4 Posted by Windgrace (88 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Sentry is the best thing Team 1 has going for them. Nova and Hulk are sort of the edge that would give the fight to Team 2.

#5 Posted by Windgrace (88 posts) - - Show Bio

I see the fight initially going with Hulk vs Sentry, Nova vs Wonderman, and Iron Man vs Ms. Marvel. I think Nova would beat Wonderman the soonest, if Iron Man hadn't been able to do Ms. Marvel in by then he'd help him take her out and then it'd be the three of them vs Sentry.

#6 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two

sentry couldn't beat hulk nova would school wonderman and iron man would curbstomp ms marvel

#7 Posted by Windgrace (88 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Nova/Wonderman fight would be the only EASY win for anyone, but eh.

#8 Posted by Fresh Prince (4984 posts) - - Show Bio
Team 2.

Windgrace said:
"I see the fight initially going with Hulk vs Sentry, Nova vs Wonderman, and Iron Man vs Ms. Marvel. I think Nova would beat Wonderman the soonest, if Iron Man hadn't been able to do Ms. Marvel in by then he'd help him take her out and then it'd be the three of them vs Sentry."

I see this fight going the way you said it.
#9 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmm... I think Team 2 could win here
#10 Posted by HAMMER_OF_J2 (959 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that team two would REALLY have to try hard to beat team one sentry can beat hulk if he tried it would be tough though, ironman CANT beat ms marvel even if he can ware her down, nova would beat wonder man, so it would be a tired ms marvel and sentry vs nova. So msmarvel can go get a beer or something while sentry finishes nova

#11 Edited by GhostRavage (8355 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 takes it. Overall more powerful than Team 1.