Wonder Women & Aqua Man vs. Hercules & She-Hulk

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhostRider29

If this was a serious fight, with no morals, how would it go? It takes place in an abadonded city that has no water but is only a mile away from a lake. Aqua Man is fresh out of water, and Hercules has his powers. Wonderwomen doesn't have her laso. How would this fight go? And Wonder women can't fly.

vs. 

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OptimusPalm

Team 1. IMO WW could beat either of team 2. She Hulk would lose to both on team 1. So ww beats herc and aqua man beats she hulk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By YoungGunna

Team 1 takes this...

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1 due to Wonder Woman.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By super_psycho

Team 1

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7  Edited By Deranged Midget

Team 1 definitely wins considering both Wonder Woman and Aquaman are almost Superman level strength and Wonder Woman can fly.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BarelyAverage

Team 2 IMO. If wonder woman can't fly she should go down to Herc. Herc before he lost his powers was as close to an unstoppable brick as you can get without PIS.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By a88378438

ww solos

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@_slim_ said:
Team 1.
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget said:

Team 1 definitely wins considering both Wonder Woman and Aquaman are almost Superman level strength and Wonder Woman can fly.

wrong aquaman is far weaker than superman and wonderwoman
his best feat was lifting a building

anyway herc would crush aquaman and same for WW
then it is herc vs WW and it really could go either way, (i think JL character that are able to go lightspeed aside from flash is pis, since they rarely ever use it ESPECIALLY WW)
both are great warriors but WW has ai advantage and herc has the srength advantage and 3000 years of fighting experience so i think he wins
but really it could go either way
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget said:

Really?
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Aquaman's been all over the board during his history strength wise.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Final Arrow

@Jake Fury said:

Aquaman's been all over the board during his history strength wise.

See what you did there.... nice

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Killemall
@GhostRider29: Well i hate to disagree with so many ppl around here but hercules before depowerment was as strong as thor, he definitely has enough strength to take wonder woman.  she hulk is pretty under rated, morals off she hulk can be a massive assets (of course no enough to beat wonder woman, but to beat the crap out of Aquaman). I think Aquaman is the weakest link, and WW being the best fighter overall ..  

team 2 takes this 2/5 , team 1 2.5/5 and the missing .5 ends in $eX
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:
  team 2 takes this 2/5 , team 1 2.5/5 and the missing .5 ends in $eX
lol
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Deranged Midget

@higher_evolutionary: Marvel Hercules is not as strong as Wonder Woman, not even close. I'm also going to say that Hercules might be better skilled but rarely shows it in combat while Diana constantly does, especially against stronger opponents.

Hercules loses against Diana and She-Hulk is a non-factor.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Deranged Midget

@venomoushatred1001: I didn't say exactly close, but he's not THAT far behind. He's not a slouch in the strength department and definitely can handle She-Hulk.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By super_psycho
@Deranged Midget: wonder woman is stronger than marvel herc but aquaman is nowhere near superman or wonder woman
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#20  Edited By vuviper
@Killemall said:
@GhostRider29: Well i hate to disagree with so many ppl around here but hercules before depowerment was as strong as thor, he definitely has enough strength to take wonder woman.  she hulk is pretty under rated, morals off she hulk can be a massive assets (of course no enough to beat wonder woman, but to beat the crap out of Aquaman). I think Aquaman is the weakest link, and WW being the best fighter overall ..   team 2 takes this 2/5 , team 1 2.5/5 and the missing .5 ends in $eX
Herc May be stronger, but how often has WonderWoman taken on stronger opponents and won? I think superman/captain marvel are both stronger AND faster than Hercules yet Wonder Woman tends to be able to go about 50/50 with them due to her superior skill.  Is Herc a skilled enough warrior to take Diana despite her superior speed a formidable fighting ability? I could see wonder woman deflecting every blow on her bracelets. 

And doesn't Aquaman have additional powers he doesn't normally use, like giving people seizures or dehydrating them and what not? No morals... and the other two don't have range. Gives Aquaman a great opportunity.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Deranged Midget

@super_psycho: Perhaps, but he would easily take out She-Hulk and Wonder Woman takes out Hercules.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Killemall
@vuviper said: 
Herc May be stronger, but how often has WonderWoman taken on stronger opponents and won? I think superman/captain marvel are both stronger AND faster than Hercules yet Wonder Woman tends to be able to go about 50/50 with them due to her superior skill.     
  Hercules is as strong as thor and was able to stalemate him, i think it would be safe to assume he is as strong as either superman or captain marvel. Speedwise, of course, they are both faster. 
  Is Herc a skilled enough warrior to take Diana despite her superior speed a formidable fighting ability?      

I totally understand what you mean but hercules, the prince of power, has pretty much faught all his life and assuming he's immortal he has live a lot longer than Diana has. So beating hercules isnt going to be easy!    

I could see wonder woman deflecting every blow on her bracelets.   And doesn't Aquaman have additional powers he doesn't normally use, like giving people seizures or dehydrating them and what not? No morals... and the other two don't have range. Gives Aquaman a great opportunity.

Aquaman has additional powers, but he never tends to use it, but i see what you mean. There is a lot you can argue about aquaman but then ppl tend to completely ignore she-hulk. When she's enraged she is pretty much unstoppable like the actual he-hulk :). I still think this would be a very close one, but like i stated before team 1 would win more often.  
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#23  Edited By Superskrull86

I'll say team 1.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By super_psycho
@Deranged Midget said:

@super_psycho: Perhaps, but he would easily take out She-Hulk and Wonder Woman takes out Hercules.

aquaman would win after a good fight, wonder woman will take out hercules easily
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#25  Edited By Pokeysteve

Wonder Woman beats whoever she fights and then helps Blondie for a win. Easy. 

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By termiteone4ever

Team 1 for sure. Aqua man strength fighting and durability is pretty high i don't see the she Hulk winning 

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GhostRider29
@Deranged Midget
For one, I made it so wonderwomen can't fly, and aqua man is a mile away from water. And she-hulk and aquaman have fought before. With morals, she-hulk would of won if not for the water. Aqua man admitts that he is much weaker than she-hulk.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#28  Edited By sa5m

The wonder Woman and Aquaman =) She hulk is the weak link

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GhostRider29

Obviously almost none of you have read more than 5 or 6 comics about herc. If so, you would understand Wonderwomen doesn't win in a matter of seconds like you all think...

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GhostRider29 said:
@Deranged Midget: For one, I made it so wonderwomen can't fly, and aqua man is a mile away from water. And she-hulk and aquaman have fought before. With morals, she-hulk would of won if not for the water. Aqua man admitts that he is much weaker than she-hulk.
If your talking about that happen in a comic it's non-canon.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sherlock

Lasso Lady Could beat any of team two (More than likely at the same time)
I would give Herc or Shulkie a win over Aquaman however though its not really going to make a difference

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By Dex_Starr
@higher_evolutionary said:
@Deranged Midget said:

wrong aquaman is far weaker than superman and wonderwoman his best feat was lifting a building  anyway herc would crush aquaman and same for WW then it is herc vs WW and it really could go either way, (i think JL character that are able to go lightspeed aside from flash is pis, since they rarely ever use it ESPECIALLY WW) both are great warriors but WW has ai advantage and herc has the srength advantage and 3000 years of fighting experience so i think he wins but really it could go either way
Hercules isn't stronger then Wonder Woman is.  Aquaman isn't as strong as Wonder Woman or Superman but he's probably around the same level as She Hulk, maybe greater.  Wonder Woman is a great warrior, Hercules isn't, he's a brawler and rarely shows any fighting skill.  Their skill level isn't anywhere close to each others.  
Um wrong...characters like Superman and Wonder Woman use their speed quite frequently.  In fact Wonder Woman probably uses it more since she isn't as durable as Superman is.  

It doesn't matter though, Hercules has no advantage, at the very best he might be on her level strength wise but her fighting skills and speed blow his out of the water.  She'd beat Hercules with ease. 
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hohenheim_of_light: so what your saying is ww fights at the speed of light usually ?
yet you see her tagged by much slower guys
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vuviper: and he is a telepath, i forgot so he solos if he uses it
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By Dex_Starr
@higher_evolutionary said:
@Hohenheim_of_light: so what your saying is ww fights at the speed of light usually ? yet you see her tagged by much slower guys
What I'm saying is that they use their super speed frequently.  Maybe not light speed, but fast enough to beat Hercules to death. 
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By a88378438

i belive wonder woman is stronger in this thread