Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

No idea.

I know what the Millenium Falcon is capable of but what is Wonder Woman's Airplane capable of? Scans please?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Joewell911

@Evil Incarnate said:

WW's jet no problem.

lol nice one, space vehical>>jet

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By cameron83

ww

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@joewell said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

WW's jet no problem.

Invisible Plane can help carry the moon .......

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Joewell911

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@joewell said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

WW's jet no problem.

oh well then

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@joewell said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

WW's jet no problem.

That looks like Wonder Woman is carrying it with her jet, but it's hard to tell.

othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By othus12

@jobiwankenobi: i agree

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By moywar700

bump

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheGraySon

@jobiwankenobi said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@joewell said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

WW's jet no problem.

That looks like Wonder Woman is carrying it with her jet, but it's hard to tell.

yeah shes pulling it.. or at least helping. gotta give it to the MF. a ship from a place far far away, long ago, but in the future should have heat seeking lazorz.

Btw i love this thread. everything from the idea to the pictures lol

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ximpossibrux

What does pulling something have to do in a fight?

Wonder Woman can't fight in this battle. So a Lasso would be useless

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@XImpossibruX said:

What does pulling something have to do in a fight?

Wonder Woman can't fight in this battle. So a Lasso would be useless

Its all about the fact that she can carry a moon on the ship ..... you can't carry the deathstar on the MF

@TheGraySon said:

yeah shes pulling it.. or at least helping. gotta give it to the MF. a ship from a place far far away, long ago, but in the future should have heat seeking lazorz.

too bad it doesn't ........

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheGraySon

@Ancient_0f_Days: how do you know? its not like they say "Now lets fire our heat seeking lasers."

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TheGraySon said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: how do you know? its not like they say "Now lets fire our heat seeking lasers."

I think that after 3 movies straight of Millenium Falcon ... I think they would've used it at least once ... but since the fans seem to make up everything these days, why don't you just keep on rollin with what you've got goin on right now.

I guess since you "think" the millenium falcon has heat seeking Darkseid style lasers ... they must exist even though they've "never" been fire once or even mentioned ... but hey we must be using "you're" version of the Star Wars Universe where they use those lasers ... so I guess it counts .....

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@TheGraySon said:

@jobiwankenobi said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@joewell said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

WW's jet no problem.

You're right WW is pulling it not the jet, that being said her jet has the ability to transform into any vehicle or shape she wills it to. It was the entire Wonderdome and used to reconstruct Themiscyra.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Evil Incarnate: you do realize I said "HELP" carry the moon .... as in it is supporting Wonder Woman who is carrying the weight of the moon, so the ship is in essence ... "helping carry the moon" .....

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheGraySon

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TheGraySon said:

I think that after 3 movies straight of Millenium Falcon ... I think they would've used it at least once ... but since the fans seem to make up everything these days, why don't you just keep on rollin with what you've got goin on right now.

I guess since you "think" the millenium falcon has heat seeking Darkseid style lasers ... they must exist even though they've "never" been fire once or even mentioned ... but hey we must be using "you're" version of the Star Wars Universe where they use those lasers ... so I guess it counts .....

i "think" you need to relax because "youre" killing all the fun in this thread. and you used youre incorrectly.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By ShootingNova

Is this movie or EU Falcon?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TheGraySon said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TheGraySon said:

i "think" you need to relax because "youre" killing all the fun in this thread. and you used youre incorrectly.

lol says who? you? the guy who suggested "heat seeking lazerz" is gonna tell me I'm killing the fun in this thread? my WW scan is what made this thread live in the first place .... you contributed absolutely nothing to this thread ... maybe I killed all you're imaginary fun, cuz i shot down your little idea about "heat seeking lazerz" ... in a very sarcastic fashion .... you know what, you were making up BS and I called you on it ... so get over it ...

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheGraySon

this entire thread is BS calm your 40 year old neckbeard ass bro.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@TheGraySon said:

LMFAO!

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@Ancient_0f_Days: You're theory is flawed. If I were in a vehicle with the window down and I was carrying a balloon on a string outside of it would that mean that the car is technically helping to carry the balloon? No, it wouldn't and this is the same scenario. Unless the lasso was wrapped around the plane then it's doing noting more than supporting WW with the flight.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Evil Incarnate said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: You're theory is flawed. If I were in a vehicle with the window down and I was carrying a balloon on a string outside of it would that mean that the car is technically helping to carry the balloon? No, it wouldn't and this is the same scenario. Unless the lasso was wrapped around the plane then it's doing noting more than supporting WW with the flight.

the moon isn't a balloon .... the car is heavier than the balloon ... and still .... if you are hanging on to a person who fell out of the car, and the car tips .... the car IS supporting the weight of that person .... the moon is much larger than the jet ... and Wonder Woman is on the Jet with the moon and so, the jet has to be supporting some of the weight of both Wonder Woman and what she is holding onto .... YOUR theory is flawed

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

the moon isn't a balloon .... the car is heavier than the balloon ... and still .... if you are hanging on to a person who fell out of the car, and the car tips .... the car IS supporting the weight of that person .... the moon is much larger than the jet ... and Wonder Woman is on the Jet with the moon and so, the jet has to be supporting some of the weight of both Wonder Woman and what she is holding onto .... YOUR theory is flawed

No...Wonder Woman is a super powered being who has enough strength to pull the moon under her own power, that being said what she lacks is flight in this incarnation so the jet serves the purpose of propelling her, while she herself pulls the moon. This isn't a feat for the jet because the jet didn't pull the moon.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Evil Incarnate said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

No...Wonder Woman is a super powered being who has enough strength to pull the moon under her own power, that being said what she lacks is flight in this incarnation so the jet serves the purpose of propelling her, while she herself pulls the moon. This isn't a feat for the jet because the jet didn't pull the moon.

If the Jet is propelling her while she has the moon...the jet is, in actual fact, helping to pull the moon...in fact...it's doing more than she is. It is providing the thrust to allow that large amount of mass to be moved.
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@Shawnbaby said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

If the Jet is propelling her while she has the moon...the jet is, in actual fact, helping to pull the moon...in fact...it's doing more than she is. It is providing the thrust to allow that large amount of mass to be moved.

Diana is the intermediary between the moon and the plane, if the plane could have pulled the moon then why not wrap the lasso around it? Answer: because it couldn't! Diana is pulling the moon with her strength, the only reason the plane was used is because WW can't fly and she was in space. The plane propelled Diana through space while she used her monstrous strength to pull the moon, it did not pull the moon and for damn sure in no way did more than she did.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#29  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@Ancient_0f_Days: She's tugging it along behind. The invisible jet is acting like a tugboat here. A tugboat can pull along an ocean liner, but it can't support it without the ocean lifting it. WW is the ocean, the jet is the tugboat.

BTW, if WW was on the MF, then the moon could be carried; it's the same scenario.

Besides all that, idk who would win.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Evil Incarnate said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Diana is the intermediary between the moon and the plane, if the plane could have pulled the moon then why not wrap the lasso around it? Answer: because it couldn't! Diana is pulling the moon with her strength, the only reason the plane was used is because WW can't fly and she was in space. The plane propelled Diana through space while she used her monstrous strength to pull the moon, it did not pull the moon and for damn sure in no way did more than she did.

You don't understand physics at all..but that's ok....it doesn't make you a bad person.
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@Shawnbaby: I don't need you snide insults, please stop replying to me.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By KMART4455

@jobiwankenobi said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@joewell said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

WW's jet no problem.

That is one HUGE jet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Evil Incarnate said:

@Shawnbaby: I don't need you snide insults, please stop replying to me.

I didn't insult you at all friend
moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By moywar700

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Evil Incarnate said:

@TheGraySon said:

LMFAO!

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#36  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Millenium Falcon, it's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs!

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By moywar700

bump

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By KnightRise

@GraniteSoldier said:

Millenium Falcon, it's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs!