Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Static Shock
E Man 4 said:
"Ummm I can't see any street level character that can with stand the Force I also think Skywalker would give WW a better fight than most of u would think.  his telekinetic powers 4 one. She lack Supes durability so she can be cut by the lightsaber. She breaks out hre sword,and Skywalker cuts her to ribbons."
Anakin wouldn't even be able to touch her with that lightsaber.
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By Bart Simpson

I'm here to address the lightsaber issue. If any a lightsaber melting through those blast doors of that Federation ship actually makes me believe it can cut through Diana. If memory serves me right those doors were stated to be "impenetrable" and were mutli-layered and actually several feet thick.

Now I'm going to let every know that Star Wars metals is way more durable than Earth's metals. Here are some scenes from the movies to reference. In Phantom Menace when Anakin is inside the Naboo fighter, the ship's cannons were shown to be able to one shot Droidekas with their shields ON. Yet when Anakin missed some of those shots they were shown to barely singe the interior walls of the palace and the Federation ships. Then in Revenge of the Sith when the story later travelled to Mustafar, it was shown that they were droids and workers workinng near those pits and rivers of lava. In certain scenes those droids were shown to be able to actually go inside the lava without sustaining any damage. Now here's how those droids look like.

Mustafar panning droid

As you can see they're fairly skinny and the outer shell surrounding the circuits will have to be very thin. Yet that thin shell can withstand lava. And neither those two things I just described are nowhere near considered impenetrable by Star Wars standards, but are pretty impressive for our standards. Now can you imagine how durable metal that is consider impenetrable by Star Wars standards, that's several feet thick no less would be?

It should also be reminded that Star Wars characters are aliens that appear human. And they have shown to be able to survive better in scarce conditions better than normal humans would.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

WW easy

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By kaino12

force push brain. if that doesnt work or she hits him befor he can then the win goes to ww.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wonder Woman.CURBSTOMP

AzzaOJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers