Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dondave said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@dondave said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@bigcimmerian: and wonder woman has been able to withstand lightnings from zeus and nekron,those lightnings come from 2 biengs that are no joke either,and she can also channel zeus lightnings.

Chaos King >>>>>>>> Nekron and Zeus

There's no indication that his lightning actually hurt Chaos King

Of course there is, Chaos King was talking and he stopped when he got struck by lightning, his mouth were widely opened which means he screamed, that lightning opened him up for Herc's assault. There is no indication if you don't want to see it.

His mouth was open because he was interrupted in the middle of talking, if he was hurt he have made a typical sound such as "ARGGH" or something of the like, not to mention there were no visible marks on his body that indicated he'd been hurt at all by the lightning, at best it provided a distraction for Hercules to rally himself

Chaos King is multiversal entity who is probably more powerful than Eternity, fact that he felt Thor's thunder should indicate how powerful it is.

What I'm trying to say is I doubt he felt it. If I threw a toaster at Superman's head while he was talking, he'd produce the same reaction

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

i think he felt pain :/

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think he felt pain :/

No Caption Provided

That's Glory, not Chaos King

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@dondave said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@dondave said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@bigcimmerian: and wonder woman has been able to withstand lightnings from zeus and nekron,those lightnings come from 2 biengs that are no joke either,and she can also channel zeus lightnings.

Chaos King >>>>>>>> Nekron and Zeus

There's no indication that his lightning actually hurt Chaos King

Of course there is, Chaos King was talking and he stopped when he got struck by lightning, his mouth were widely opened which means he screamed, that lightning opened him up for Herc's assault. There is no indication if you don't want to see it.

His mouth was open because he was interrupted in the middle of talking, if he was hurt he have made a typical sound such as "ARGGH" or something of the like, not to mention there were no visible marks on his body that indicated he'd been hurt at all by the lightning, at best it provided a distraction for Hercules to rally himself

Chaos King is multiversal entity who is probably more powerful than Eternity, fact that he felt Thor's thunder should indicate how powerful it is.

What I'm trying to say is I doubt he felt it. If I threw a toaster at Superman's head while he was talking, he'd produce the same reaction

You should check Chaos War again, when Chaos King talks his mouth are closed, but when he was struck by thunder he looked like he was in agony lol. Also Chaos King was dwarfing the Earth with his size, that thunder looked pretty big.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_titan_lord:

Yup, the dude was a badass warrior from the start.

Yeah. The 2nd or 3rd issue really got me laughing. The 3 way thing with Sif was just bad-ass. I enjoyed the humor on that series.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jojjimbo:another thor fan underestimating pre 52 wonder woman.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian:zeus and nekron are skyfather beings,don't even think about loweing their standard to make them look weaker than thor because that couldn't be more far away from the truth,i know that many thor fans usually hate superman/wonder woman,they want him to stomp them everytime someone puts any of them in a fight with thor,but that stomp that thor fans desire is not going to happen.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

@gokuwarrior said:

@jojjimbo:another thor fan underestimating pre 52 wonder woman.

Calm down dude. You may start a flame war. He may be just voting for Thor cause he likes him better. That's hardly anything to get so upset with.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would be a tough battle, but I'm going to have to say Wonder Woman. She's nearly Superman's equal in terms of power and Batman's equal in terms of fighting skill. Young Thor may have some power and could do some damage, but I think that WW would win overall.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: OK. just don't go overboard. You're practically engaging everyone who doesn't share your passion with WW.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: OK. just don't go overboard. You're practically engaging everyone who doesn't share your passion with WW.

my passion with WW?,i don't have a problem to admit when she loses a fight,but after seeing how some people here underestimate her to the point that they think ms marvel would give her the fight of her life,and others arguing that spider-man,wolverine and iron-man have a chance,i have realized how underrated she is.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By isaac_clarke

@flashgreatersigneveryone: @dondave: @bigcimmerian:

There is absolutely no reason to bring Chaos King into this. Especially given that showing was one where Thor had Mjolnir. Young Thor has more than enough worth while feats worth mentioning here for his lightning.

Young Thor's lightning bolts have KOed Gorr and sacked a dozen of his minions.

What are you the God of?

On Gorr's planet where there was literally nothing to call a storm from - Young Thor does it again.

The same minions gave Thor a physical fight for several hours in their first encounter. And he's shown himself capable to do this mid fight or on the verge of being KOed - so its a very viable method for him to attack with lightning when she's fighting him or he's about to lose.

The axe itself is an advantage. It's killed Celestials and cut Apocolypse in half with its enchantment. As for Wonder Woman easily disarming Thor:

Gorr VS Thor Round One

When Thor isn't in free-fall he's either blocking Gorr's weapon attacking him from all sides and making combination attacks when Gorr blocks him to stab him. When Gorr gets stabbed he begins firing projectiles and stabbing Thor repeatedly from the back - Thor still won't stop fighting or drop that axe. Even when Gorr bullrushes him to keep off balance it takes Gorr to grab that arm and inject that weapon into it to disarm Thor - who still keeps swinging. This fight shows a Thor that will not stop fighting till he is beaten (in this case stabbed repeatedly) to bloody pulp - even more so refusing to drop his weapon.

Naked Thor did pretty well against Gorr's Berserkers too.

This was despite still recovering from Gorr torturing him for seventeen days in a cave trying to force Asgard's location from him. But since argument is Wonder Woman will easily disarm Thor without breaking a sweat, lets just toss the axe aside:

No Caption Provided

Young Thor's showings are slim compared to his older self. His best striking power feat (which the exception of cleaving one of those Beserkers with his fist in his lightning scan) consists of smacking Gorr so hard it actually creates a wormhole:

Saving his two counter parts - - - Read the scans from right to left

But this was with a random hammer the All-Father provided and Young Thor's brawls haven't made much use of his fists. He does use a shark as a weapon too... Hise durability was for the most part as one would expect it to be. A younger young Thor fled after he ran into an iteration of Apocolypse that he couldn't hurt (how come Apoc doesn't wear this stuff all the time?) and got headbutted hard enough to create a shockwave for a hundred of miles.

His first big showing of durability consists of tanking a blast of unstable matter (scans above) that sends him off the planet. This was despite being slave labor / tortured by Gorr again.

Space Sharks!

He then knocked present day Thor on his arse in that introduction. And there's the showing where he fights Gorr with the rest of the Thors in the adjacent star.

No Caption Provided

Swinging his over-sized hammer all the way. He also had a nice will-power showing after his first fight with Gorr:

Left to right - Seventeen Days of that. Ouch.

Thor then has a nice little abstract feat (as in - it doesn't mean anything since we have no idea who those gods were to begin with or how powerful they were. Just that they were massive.) where he shatters those chains as his vikings try to save him:

right to left - Chop Chop goes the Gorr

Honestly Young Thor and Present Day Thor weren't exactly depicted as radically different in power (at least not till Thor pulls out insane showings in GoT #9 / #11). And ironically Young Thor spent the most time either being beaten senseless by Gorr or Torchured (Well All-Father Thor was fighting Gorr's black beserkers for 700 years - but at least he got a break longer than a few hours to charge his batteries). All things considered - he performed remarkably well.

Now who wins? The OP seems to have stacked the odds against WW since she's walking into this thread without her lasso or her speed. For the most part she's playing brawler - against a Thor that regularly blasted his foes with lightning and has a Celestial busting axe.

But you viewer decide - I've more or less taken the high-lights of Young Thor's career - given he's starring in the next story arc - expect more!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@jashro44 said:

0_o The axe can kill a celestial and thor traded that in for mojlnir?!?! Why?

Because the trading Mjolnir for the Axe happened long before Rick Remender and other writers collaborated to make the axe a plot device, making it potentially one of the most powerful weapon in the universe. And secondly, Thor as the mystical character always had the hammer so they would somehow find a way to let Thor use a hammer.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#66  Edited By Wolverine008

@isaac_clarke:

Impressive argument. You've made me give my vote to Young Thor.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By isaac_clarke

@jashro44 said:

0_o The axe can kill a celestial and thor traded that in for mojlnir?!?! Why?

Because the trading Mjolnir for the Axe happened long before Rick Remender and other writers collaborated to make the axe a plot device, making it potentially one of the most powerful weapon in the universe. And secondly, Thor as the mystical character always had the hammer so they would somehow find a way to let Thor use a hammer.

Well to be fair Mjolnir is still a lot better. And the hammer's appeal to Thor was less about replacing his axe and more about proving himself 'Worthy' to lift it. That's right at the end of the day it really all boils down to his terrible relationship with the All-DadOdin.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By brainstorm01

thor always

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: A lot of characters are under rated just don't get it to personal. They're just fictional characters.

Take it easy and you have a good day. ;)

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@gokuwarrior said:

@demonyusuke713:again pre 52 WW has better feats than young thor in every category and that matters a lot,and she is a better fighter,pre 52 WW has the feats to prove she can give regular thor(without odin force)a run for his money.

she isnt a better fighter even a young thor is older and more experienced then she is being up to thousands years old he stil has his immense strength this battle can only be determined if wonderwoman has a highevel spell or magic weapon

Experience does not equal skill. Both him and Hercules are thousands of years old and still just brawl. Wonder Woman is an actual martial artist.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By gokuwarrior

@isaac_clarke:wonder woman has taken lightnings from zeus,then she got ther ability to channel them and her bracelets can also block thor's lightnings so she has more than one answer for his lightnings,her fighting skills are more versatil,she is a better fighter and a true martial artist,even if she can't use super speed,she still has better reflexes and their strength is almost equal.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By gokuwarrior

@brainstorm01 said:

thor always

you obiously don't know enough about wonder woman's capabilities.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@gokuwarrior: Post your scans as thumbnails or under a spoiler block next time. They clutter up the page otherwise.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Post your scans as thumbnails or under a spoiler block next time. They clutter up the page otherwise.

how do i do that?.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@gokuwarrior: When you upload multiple scans at once, there's an option to either post them side-by-side or stacked.

No Caption Provided

Click side-by-side.

Otherwise, drag and select all your scans, and click the Spoiler Block button.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Wonder Woman make a baby. Dane Thorson.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By isaac_clarke

@isaac_clarke:wonder woman has taken lightnings from zeus,then she got ther ability to channel them and her bracelets can also block thor's lightnings so she has more than one answer for his lightnings,her fighting skills are more versatil,she is a better fighter and a true martial artist,even if she can't use super speed,she still has better reflexes and their strength is almost equal.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm not quite going to bother with the slew of out of context scans. The way you want to argue is with a purpose - this just comes off as a jumbled mess of scans - a lot of them being irrelavent or Wonder Woman failing to do something on the next page despite the aid of Superman or MMH.

If there is a broader point to be made - its lost as soon as I click reply and have to scroll up to try and read the two sentences you wrote before posting Wonder Woman images.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:WW has taken lightnings from zeus and nekron,thor's lightings can't affect surfer who abdorbs energy and dflys through stars and WW has zeus lightings,she is in his strength class,and is faster than him in combat.

1.Until she win with either - it doesn't matter. Similar things can be said about Thor.

2.Thor KO'd Surfer with his lightning and Surfer is above WW.

3.Show me her strength feats in his level.

4.Beside talk about in/out of character fight - she doesn't have super speed here.

I have checked Your scans, so:

1.Nuclear explosion is nothing in comparision to surviving in star. Thor in Kang Dynasty (Knag Wars?) wasn't even stunned by similar explosion (one in which Wonder Man was near him, but was putted on his knees, but not KOd)

2.Her enemies, (including Power Girl and Supergirl) doesn't have feats in his level or aren't KOd, so it doesn't help Your point.

3.Superman by himself is moon level, so pulling it with him don't help Your case either. And they failed moving Earth.

4.Destroying Olympus isn't something big in this level.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: silver surfer flys thoruog stars,destroys solar systems and absorbs energy,there is no way thor's ligthnings can hurt him,let alone KO him.

superman,lantern and wonder woman moved moon,it is not the same that destroy it,superman used speed to destroy a moon,they were just pulling it in the scan i posted,they moved the earth they didn't fail,they were pulling earth to prevent it from going out of orbit and they made it,she still has better reflexes than him,doesn't matter if she can't throw hits at super speed here,she can still react faster than him,so learn the different between combat speed and reaction time.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By bigcimmerian

@gokuwarrior said:

@bigcimmerian:zeus and nekron are skyfather beings,don't even think about loweing their standard to make them look weaker than thor because that couldn't be more far away from the truth,i know that many thor fans usually hate superman/wonder woman,they want him to stomp them everytime someone puts any of them in a fight with thor,but that stomp that thor fans desire is not going to happen.

gokuwarrrior, my friend listen me :D Zeus and Nekron are much more powerful than Thor, I agree that. What I said was that Thor manage to hurt Chaos King who is more powerful than Zeus and Nekron, far more powerful. Do you see what I'm saying?

EDITED: Diana is one of my favorite characters, I like her. I've never liked Superman, but I have big respect for him, he's the definition of superheroes.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice debate here, you're making me proud for being creator lololol

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666: silver surfer flys thoruog stars,destroys solar systems and absorbs energy,there is no way thor's ligthnings can hurt him,let alone KO him.

superman,lantern and wonder woman moved moon,it is not the same that destroy it,superman used speed to destroy a moon,they were just pulling it in the scan i posted,they moved the earth they didn't fail,they were pulling earth to prevent it from going out of orbit and they made it,she still has better reflexes than him,doesn't matter if she can't throw hits at super speed here,she can still react faster than him,so learn the different between combat speed and reaction time.

1.Thor's lightnings are magic. Even Galactus said that he don't understand magic. It is pretty normal, since Dragonfang and Arbian Knight's sword hurt War Machine when he was intangible and Vision was hurt by Mjolnir in similar situation.

2.Kyle Rayner moved Earth, not them. Scan with Superman pulling moon doesn't help WW, since Superman by himself is in moon level when it comes to using fly abilities and durability.

3.In this battle she isn't faster than him, so I don't see a reason to talk about it.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:and wonder woman takes lightning from zeus and nekron,and thor isn't more powerful than them,they were pulling the moon,it is not the same that use durability and speed to bust it,and they were moving earth to prevent it from going out of orbit,so her strength level isn't too far away from thor,and she still reacts faster than him,the OP says that in this fight she isn't allowed to use her super speed in combat,she can't speedblitz,but she still has reflexes like everyone else and she has superior reflexes(reaction time),so it will be easierr for her to dodge/block attacks and with an inpenetrable defence from the bracelets and the power of zeus lightnings that they have,she has the better defence.

BOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:and wonder woman takes lightning from zeus and nekron,and thor isn't more powerful than them,they were pulling the moon,it is not the same that use durability and speed to bust it,and they were moving earth to prevent it from going out of orbit,so her strength level isn't too far away from thor,and she still reacts faster than him,the OP says that in this fight she isn't allowed to use her super speed in combat,she can't speedblitz,but she still has reflexes like everyone else and she has superior reflexes(reaction time),so it will be easierr for her to dodge/block attacks and with an inpenetrable defence from the bracelets and the power of zeus lightnings that they have,she has the better defence.

Yeah but seeing as it's morals off why won't Thor just smack her with a lightning bolt from behind while she's busy facing and "dodging" his attack from the front. Does she have eyes in the back of her head? The bolt doesn't even have to hurt her it just needs to grab her attention for that fraction of a second it'll take him to grab onto her and give her a beat down. Rinse and repeat, how is she going to know lightning has struck until it actually struck her?

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol. Nice scenario.^

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm glad that we have behind us, point about his lightnings power.

She blocked it with her bracelets, while Thor will in the same time will attack her with his axe and fists. Even if she would beat him, like Gorr did - Thor will summon lightning which would stab her in her back.

THEY - not she and they failed.

Superspeed is also a superreflex, as it is any other superspeed showing (travel, running, etc.)

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bodinson:WW can block attacks coming at her from all directions at once,and she has taken ligthnings from zeus and nekron which proves she can take thor's,but she doesn't even need to take them or block/dodge them because during her last run before pre 52,her bracelets got the ability to channel zeus lightnings so she can use them to counter thor's lightnings.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:WW can block attacks coming at her from all directions at once,it's reaction speed,you can't prevent yourself from reacting to attacks,if her reflexes are good enough to react against an attack,she will react,it's like an instinct,you can't just prevent yourself from having reflexes,nobody could fight that way,react is something you do in fights when you can,they both have reflexes and her reflexes are better,she has taken lightnings from zeus and nekron which proves she can take thor's,she doesn't lack the durability to withstand his lightnings,but she doesn't even need to take them or block/dodge them because during her last run before pre 52,her bracelets got the ability to channel zeus lightnings so she can use them to counter thor's lightnings.

they moved the earth together preventing it from going out of orbit,so her strength is close to thor,thor hasn't moved a planet on his own either so i don't know what proof you have to say that he is way stronger,her strength is obiously in the same class,n ot as strong as him but not so far behind him like you make it seem.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:WW can block attacks coming at her from all directions at once,it's reaction speed,you can't prevent yourself from reacting to attacks,if her reflexes are good enough to react against an attack,she will react,it's like an instinct,you can't just prevent yourself from having reflexes,nobody could fight that way,react is something you do in fights when you can,they both have reflexes and her reflexes are better,she has taken lightnings from zeus and nekron which proves she can take thor's,she doesn't lack the durability to withstand his lightnings,but she doesn't even need to take them or block/dodge them because during her last run before pre 52,her bracelets got the ability to channel zeus lightnings so she can use them to counter thor's lightnings.

they moved the earth together preventing it from going out of orbit,so her strength is close to thor,thor hasn't moved a planet on his own either so i don't know what proof you have to say that he is way stronger,her strength is obiously in the same class,n ot as strong as him but not so far behind him like you make it seem.

1.She isn't using it usually and what matters here: SHE DOESN'T HAVE THAT REFLEX HERE.

2.Not she, her bracelets.

3.They failed to move that planet. There is no feat in this.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By gokuwarrior

@czarny_samael666:she has her reflexes,do you really think that no speed means letting yourself get hit?,they can still dodge/block.

she has taken lightnings from zeus ands nekron,all the proof we need to know she can take thor's lightnings,and her bracelets canneling zeus lightnings give her a great defence against them too.

they prevented earth from going out of orbit and they didn't fail,based on what you say they failed?.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:she has her reflexes,do you really think that no speed means letting yourself get hit?,they can still dodge/block.

she has taken lightnings from zeus ands nekron,all the proof we need to know she can take thor's lightnings,and her bracelets canneling zeus lightnings give her a great defence against them too.

they prevented earth from going out of orbit and they didn't fail,based on what you say they failed?.

I'm not familiar with Zeus and Nekron from DC. What are some feats that showcase the power of their lightning?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

I'm not familiar with Zeus and Nekron from DC. What are some feats that showcase the power of their lightning?

Both of them were beaten by Batman.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

@gokuwarrior said:

beating by batman and of course you consider that valid,nice try,that's a new level of trolling,you want me to remaind you all of thor's pis moments?,this game is for 2.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

@green_skaar said:

@gokuwarrior said:

beating by batman and of course you consider that valid,nice try,that's a new level of trolling,you want me to remaind you all of thor's pis moments?,this game is for 2.

It was a joke, and obvious one :D They were never beaten by Batman.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It means that she has reflex equal to him.

No, she block lightnings, but not lightnings AND axe in the same time.

On next scans of this comic, when Kyle had to do all the job by himself.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wonder woman