moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By moywar700
No Caption Provided

WW is depowered but only has her bracelets of victory and her magic rope(nothing else),

30.f.t apart

takes place in hyrle field.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TAneT62

WW wins, easily.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jashro44

I'd give it to wolverine. Its a little hard to tell how much of wonder womans combat feats have to do with skill or with her powers so I would think wolverine is more skilled based off of feats and her only chance is to tie logan up with her lasso here but I don't think she could do it.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wolverine.

Avatar image for lovingdamnation
Lovingdamnation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Lovingdamnation

Logan has a 50/50 shot of avoiding that rope if he can finish the fight before she ropes him it's his. but I'm betting WW will hogtie him before that can happen.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Wolverine.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By moywar700

bump

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#8  Edited By joshuagamer

spite- wonderwoman wins

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By moywar700

@joshuagamer said:

spite- wonderwoman wins

This isn't spite, it's debatable.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By theicon

wolvie

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshuagamer said:

spite- wonderwoman wins

This is depowered Wonder Woman.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ximpossibrux

Wolverine takes this. Depowered Wonder woman is no match for Wolverine

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Blood1991

Without her powers, I don't think Diana can take him down at least not hard enough to knock him out. His adamantium skeleton and healing factor give him far to big an advantage. Now if it was bone claw Wolverine I would give this to Diana because I think she could take him in a plain physical fight even with a healing factor.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By moywar700

@Blood1991 said:

Without her powers, I don't think Diana can take him down at least not hard enough to knock him out. His adamantium skeleton and healing factor give him far to big an advantage. Now if it was bone claw Wolverine I would give this to Diana because I think she could take him in a plain physical fight even with a healing factor.

I've seen battles on comics vine where the winner wins because the opponent can't move at all.A victory would be given to WW if she ties up wolverine.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moywar700 said:

@Blood1991 said:

I've seen battles on comics vine where the winner wins because the opponent can't move at all.A victory would be given to WW if she ties up wolverine.

Wolvie is too fast for depowered WW.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

The only way Wolverine cannot avoid a 'rope' via a powered down WW (meaning no FTL reflexes among other things) is if he's jobbing and acting dumb (again).

Both at their martial best, I'd give the edge to Logan. Only way WW can win is via BFR - catching him and tying him up with her rope, which, if written correctly, should be far easier said than done.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17  Edited By Erik

Assuming WW is at the same level physically as Wolverine, WW wins.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By moywar700

@Erik said:

why?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erik

@moywar700 said:

@Erik said:

why?

Because in a fight where Diana has her lasso, she has no need to go H2H with Wolverine.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Erik said:

Hm. I find it hard to disagree with someone who knows at least as much as me about Wolverine (if not more) though far, far more about Wonder Woman than I.

Why do you feel WW beats Logan in hand to hand (assuming as aforementioned that both are operating at the same physical levels)?

Wolverine still has his healing factor, unbreakable skeleton, claws ... curious to know your reasoning.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Erik

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Erik said:

Hm. I find it hard to disagree with someone who knows at least as much as me about Wolverine (if not more) though far, far more about Wonder Woman than I.

Why do you feel WW beats Logan in hand to hand (assuming as aforementioned that both are operating at the same physical levels)?

Wolverine still has his healing factor, unbreakable skeleton, claws ... curious to know your reasoning.

I do not think she beats Wolverine in H2H at all. I think when she is given a tool that allows her to avoid H2H against a superior combatant, she is likely to win lol.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By moywar700

@Erik said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Erik said:

I do not think she beats Wolverine in H2H at all. I think when she is given a tool that allows her to avoid H2H against a superior combatant, she is likely to win lol.

=o

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#23  Edited By Joygirl

Try tying someone up sometime. Now try tying someone who's trying to stop you. Now try against someone stronger, faster, highly trained, and with unbreakable, razor sharp, foot long claws. If tying him up is WW's only recourse I don't see her taking this.

Duke_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By Duke_Nasty

I think Wolvie could dodge a depowered Wonder Womans lasso and cut her up. Who Knows though.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By moywar700

@Joygirl said:

Try tying someone up sometime. Now try tying someone who's trying to stop you. Now try against someone stronger, faster, highly trained, and with unbreakable, razor sharp, foot long claws. If tying him up is WW's only recourse I don't see her taking this.

a depowered WW is just WW without her powers.WW without her powers is just a regular amazon. Amazons are super human and they are known to do superhuman feats like push a boulder.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@moywar700 said:

@Joygirl said:

a depowered WW is just WW without her powers.WW without her powers is just a regular amazon. Amazons are super human and they are known to do superhuman feats like push a boulder.

So this is practically like Atermis vs Wolverine? I think everyone's confusion is coming from the fact that they think depowered mean human level and not Amazon level. I give it to WW.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Erik said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Erik said:

Logan's not likely to avoid the lasso? WW's more likely to avoid the claws?

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Erik said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Erik said:

Diana has the edge in the fact that for Logan to utilize his claws he'd have to come close and Diana doesn't have to do so to use the lasso.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TAneT62

Diana, in my opinion, is a better fighter, better with weaponary, etc. She could take him down, no doubt, but the same thing can be said for Logan. Like Evil Incarnate said, she is far above human standards when depowered, because she is an Amazon. Amazons are stronger, faster and have better reflexes than a human has, so this fight isn't as easy as people are putting it, underestimation is the main problem here for Diana.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@TAneT62 said:

Diana, in my opinion, is a better fighter, better with weaponary, etc. She could take him down, no doubt, but the same thing can be said for Logan. Like Evil Incarnate said, she is far above human standards when depowered, because she is an Amazon. Amazons are stronger, faster and have better reflexes than a human has, so this fight isn't as easy as people are putting it, underestimation is the main problem here for Diana.

Agreed

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TAneT62

@TERMINATORXX said:

@TAneT62 said:

If wonder woman picks him up, he can just leak out of her hand and her being a better skilled fighter in hand to hand combat will not help at all.. its like i said damaging sandman is like damaging a T-1000. Sandman has a healing factor, can regenerate and will poor some of his sand in her body and eat her from the inside out.

This is not a Sandman thread, this is a Wonder woman vs Wolverine thread. I don't know why you replied here.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@TAneT62 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@TAneT62 said:

If wonder woman picks him up, he can just leak out of her hand and her being a better skilled fighter in hand to hand combat will not help at all.. its like i said damaging sandman is like damaging a T-1000. Sandman has a healing factor, can regenerate and will poor some of his sand in her body and eat her from the inside out.

This is not a Sandman thread, this is a Wonder woman vs Wolverine thread. I don't know why you replied here.

NM, * slaps head * thats what happens when u post im multiple threads at once i guess..lol i will edit that. ty

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TAneT62

@TERMINATORXX: Lol, I did that once. :P

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Erik

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Logan can potentially avoid it but I do not see it being as likely since she is assumed to be just as fast as he is. Plus she can still block his attacks with her bracelets or keep her distance altogether. Now I would not think she could do that for an extended time since he is vastly her superior in H2H (based only on feats and disregarding her assumed skill), but she is familiar with blocking blades since she has no slashing durability under normal conditions anyway. Wolverine is too used to winning through tenacity. I believe that will allow her to avoid the H2H business altogether.

But in a straight fight, H2H with no weapons, I believe Wolverine is going to beat her.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jeanroygrant

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Wolverine.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By NerdsFTW

Wolverine wins.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Magical equipment FTW ....

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Lasso does seem incredibly powerful. Tiara is not worrisome though. Given the pic above, this could go bad for Wolvie ...

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By robertloucksjr

Doesn't the Lasso compulsion only work if the person has a weaker will than WW? I don't think that is a given with the Wolverine.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By karetaker

@robertloucksjr: i dont think the compulsion thing matters,its wolvie being able to get out of the rope

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By karetaker

7/10 wolverine. WW depowerd is a peak human person with skill OK. i dont see captain america doing this in a comic and i dont see a DP WW doing it

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@robertloucksjr said:

Doesn't the Lasso compulsion only work if the person has a weaker will than WW? I don't think that is a given with the Wolverine.

yeah he's still weaker .... she's an amazon and as such she has a denser frame than a human and is much stronger, faster, more durable, and more perceptive .... obviously Logan has her beat in the durability and perception department but strength and speed is all her .... plus she has magic lighting to stun or knock him back with, and indestructible bracers that erect a force field ... she can block all of his attacks, blast him with lighting, tie him up when he's down and end the fight there ...

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By karetaker

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@robertloucksjr said:

yeah he's still weaker .... she's an amazon and as such she has a denser frame than a human and is much stronger, faster, more durable, and more perceptive .... obviously Logan has her beat in the durability and perception department but strength and speed is all her .... plus she has magic lighting to stun or knock him back with, and indestructible bracers that erect a force field ... she can block all of his attacks, blast him with lighting, tie him up when he's down and end the fight there ...

by depowerd i assumed peak human at most. i dont think she has magic lightning or anything in this fight

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@karetaker said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@robertloucksjr said:

by depowerd i assumed peak human at most. i dont think she has magic lightning or anything in this fight

read the OP ... she still has magic ... and Amazon doesn't equal peak human ... Artemis almost took out batman until he used a gadget to knock her out ... she would've broken him in half ...

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

well I think Wolvie takes this, H2H Logan is better and more experienced. Diana is still peak human even de-powered but I think Logan can get in close enough to cut her to shreds eventually, and I don't think he will have much trouble avoiding the Lasso. No matter how much Diana dishes out Logan will continue to heal and has an admantium skeleton. WW with her powers stomps..........de-powered Wolverine wins in a decent fight.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By karetaker

damm.ww can win then with magic.idk if thats in character though

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Wolverine should be able to win this.

I'm glad this was depowered Wonder Woman though. When I read the title I was like "Oh no...."

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TheAmazingImmortalMan said:

well I think Wolvie takes this, H2H Logan is better and more experienced. Diana is still peak human even de-powered but I think Logan can get in close enough to cut her to shreds eventually, and I don't think he will have much trouble avoiding the Lasso. No matter how much Diana dishes out Logan will continue to heal and has an admantium skeleton. WW with her powers stomps..........de-powered Wolverine wins in a decent fight.

More experienced? No .... Logan is in his 200-300s ... Diana is in her thousands .... she was in a war for 1 thousand years straight in Valhalla, her and Superman ... her bracers are indestructible, more so than Logan's adamantium ... she still has bullet time reaction speed and still has magic powers as stated in the OP .... magic powers include a magic force field that erects when she crosses her bracelets, magic lighting blasts, Golden Tiara made from the same material as her sword of Hephaestus (electron splitting action) etc .... the lasso still has infinite length and can be used as a whip, a trip wire, or brass knuckles ....

either way ... she has more than one way to win this ...

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Wolverine should be able to win this.

I'm glad this was depowered Wonder Woman though. When I read the title I was like "Oh no...."

read above ....

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Ancient_0f_Days: ok, she has more experience, she still isn't better than him in h2h, she might be fast but I've seen Logan avoid hits from the likes of Spiderman and Thor, he is very elusive when he fights seriously and he still has that darn hf.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TheAmazingImmortalMan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: ok, she has more experience, she still isn't better than him in h2h, she might be fast but I've seen Logan avoid hits from the likes of Spiderman and Thor, he is very elusive when he fights seriously and he still has that darn hf.

I don't see how she isn't a better fighter H2H when she trained under a martial arts master and mastered it before even going to Valhalla ... Healing factor doesn't stop him from getting hit with electricity and getting his claws magnetically stuck to his face .... he is at a ranged disadvantage ... since she has 3 ranged weapons one being energy based, one being a boomerang that cuts through almost anything, and the other being an indestructible whip ... if he gets caught with the lasso, his healing factor wont matter ...