Wonder Woman Vs Thing/Colossus/Namor

• 167 results
ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Wonder Woman Vs Thing/Colossus/Namor (105 votes)

Wonder Woman 74%
Thing/Colossus/Namor 26%

In character

No prep

Standard gear

Unpopulated battleground

Start off 50 feet away. Diana is surrounded from the start

Are these 3 Marvelites enough to take down Diana

all feats allowed for WW

Regular versions of marvel. no extra powerups/powerdowns

• 
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#101  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By gokuwarrior

@comic_book_fan said:

@gokuwarrior:

the people that shoot the bullets are slower opponents batman can dodge bullets so can wolverine guns are unless used by a hero in comics but since she is faster than light when going full speed which she rarely does over 90% of the DC universe is slower than she is

first,she doesn't need to go light speed to blitz the thing and colossus,supersonic speed would be more than enough to do that,second,what you said is false,batman and wolverine dodge the aim,WW blocks speeding bullets coming in all directions at once,is batman or wolverine faster than speeding bullets?,NO,and WW has like 5.000 feats like these,speeding bullets>>>>>>>>batman speed,so it's 100% bad writting for WW to be tagged by batman who is much slower than speeding bullets,and speeding bullets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the thing and colossus speed,which means that WW's most basic and common feat is reacting and blocking things much faster than them,she does this as often as we breathe,so don't try to discredit WW's speed using bad writting moments like batman tagging her,for the 3 times that it happended she has 5.000 feats blocking things way faster than batman's fist to debunk the logic that somebody like batman can tag her,that is debunked by consistency itself,debunked by the 5.000 times she has blocked things moving much faster than batman's fist or deathstroke's fist,she is way faster than these characters,she can and will speedblitz them.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#104  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Diana.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 rogueshadow  Moderator

Wonder Woman has superior physicals & skills. She's a lot faster, a lot more durable and a lot stronger than any of these combatants. She could take the Thing & Colossus without too much difficulty, Namor would be more challenging, but I have no doubt that she could take him.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, thanks to Namor if he is fully hydrated.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#108  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@keeve91: Please don't throw around rape like that in your posts again.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman ftw

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

besides I said blitz which means how many times has wonder woman has had a long drawn out fight with a slower opponent over just taking them down quickly before they can react.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're not really gonna argue that, are you....

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By ForeverEvil

@gokuwarrior:

besides I said blitz which means how many times has wonder woman has had a long drawn out fight with a slower opponent over just taking them down quickly before they can react.

how slow do you think wonder woman is? im just curious. give me a name of a character you think is on PAR with her speed wise. It will be very interesting to see your answer. Thanks in advance.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

Namor took down Hulk in water. WW isn't as durable as Hulk.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Neither is she as slow, dumb, unskilled or gearless....the OP says nothing about them being underwater....where is your argument again? I can't see it

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

her regular moving speed is about as fast mrs marvel she can go faster but usually don't her full speed when bloodlusted or highly motivated her max speed is something like 8 times the speed of light but she can't just go that fast she has to build up speed she has kept up with superman but that was mostly because he had a hold of her and was pulling her with him and it takes superman a long time to go faster than light in fact if you look at any listing for the jla the only member that is listed at being able to go at light speed is flash.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil:

her regular moving speed is about as fast mrs marvel she can go faster but usually don't her full speed when bloodlusted or highly motivated her max speed is something like 8 times the speed of light but she can't just go that fast she has to build up speed she has kept up with superman but that was mostly because he had a hold of her and was pulling her with him and it takes superman a long time to go faster than light in fact if you look at any listing for the jla the only member that is listed at being able to go at light speed is flash.

Ok, now i see how you think. Thank you. And now to move on to this battle, so, youre saying that thing, colossus, and namor are faster than what you just listed above ^ ?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Neither is she as slow, dumb, unskilled or gearless....the OP says nothing about them being underwater....where is your argument again? I can't see it

1.I've said - if Namor is hydrated as much as when he fought Hulk.

2.In character, speed will be a factor only when fight will be long and sometimes for people who has as much fights as let say Gladiator, which isn't even 10% of fights in which WW was present. Reason similar to ones about Thor, Surfer or Martian...

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

no I have al ready conceded that wonder woman would win I was just putting her speed in to perspective if you go by power listings superman can only go 2,000 miles per second and wonder woman is about half of superman or less going by feats superman is much faster than that wonder woman is still only half as fast as supes but they are both several times the speed of light at there best but they hardly ever go nearly that fast but like I said while blood lusted I have no problem with the ftl being brought up but unless they are bloodlusted theses people don't go nearly that fast.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

no I have al ready conceded that wonder woman would win I was just putting her speed in to perspective if you go by power listings superman can only go 2,000 miles per second and wonder woman is about half of superman or less going by feats superman is much faster than that wonder woman is still only half as fast as supes but they are both several times the speed of light at there best but they hardly ever go nearly that fast but like I said while blood lusted I have no problem with the ftl being brought up but unless they are bloodlusted theses people don't go nearly that fast.

well considering ive seen superman go about 100 times faster than light before new 52 and faster than 400 times faster than light in new 52, id say you're wrong in saying that he can only go 2,000 miles per second. but thats besides the point. the main thing i wanted to say is why did you bring up her speed out of nowhere if you already admitted she wins? whats the point?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

someone commented me and brought it back up.

and this power listing was from an issue of wizard in 2006.

and I said going by feats they were much faster but show me the scan of them going hundreds of times the speed of light I knew they were faster than light but I didn't see them go that fast.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2.In character, speed will be a factor only when fight will be long and sometimes for people who has as much fights as let say Gladiator, which isn't even 10% of fights in which WW was present. Reason similar to ones about Thor, Surfer or Martian...

1. You didn't state those exact words, you said "if he's fully hydrated" then said "Namor took down Hulk in water" .... once again, where is your argument.

2. Don't give me that " speed is irrelevent until this or that point in the fight" BS cus it's not true, and fights don't have to be long for people to use speed, in fact...why the hell wouldn't she use her speed entirely to dodge Namor like he was some punk bruiser? Forget about Hulk... Not only is Wonder Woman stronger than Namor but she is more durable, has a healing factor, is faster in general, more skilled and better equipped. I can give you scans of Wonder Woman trashing opponents with her speed after a few panels or right off the bat...pshhh man, you can't just be wrong like this so frequently, you've got to be playing devils advocate or something.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

someone commented me and brought it back up.

and this power listing was from an issue of wizard in 2006.

and I said going by feats they were much faster but show me the scan of them going hundreds of times the speed of light I knew they were faster than light but I didn't see them go that fast.

PM me so that we dont derail this thread with useless info

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

1. You didn't state those exact words, you said "if he's fully hydrated" then said "Namor took down Hulk in water" .... once again, where is your argument.

2. Don't give me that " speed is irrelevent until this or that point in the fight" BS cus it's not true, and fights don't have to be long for people to use speed, in fact...why the hell wouldn't she use her speed entirely to dodge Namor like he was some punk bruiser? Forget about Hulk... Not only is Wonder Woman stronger than Namor but she is more durable, has a healing factor, is faster in general, more skilled and better equipped. I can give you scans of Wonder Woman trashing opponents with her speed after a few panels or right off the bat...pshhh man, you can't just be wrong like this so frequently, you've got to be playing devils advocate or something.

1.The same thing... Someone would think that when You look on whole post You would get what the sense of it.

2.It is true. You can't be serious about this.

3.These scans wouldn't matter, since they would just show few fights in which she used it. But there are also fights in which she didn't, aren't they? Would they prove to You that she isn't a speedster?

And Namor isn't alone here. Either of his teammates can stun, hurt or even KO her in right circumstances. Too much for WW here.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

1.The same thing... Someone would think that when You look on whole post You would get what the sense of it.

3.These scans wouldn't matter, since they would just show few fights in which she used it. But there are also fights in which she didn't, aren't they? Would they prove to You that she isn't a speedster?

And Namor isn't alone here. Either of his teammates can stun, hurt or even KO her in right circumstances. Too much for WW here.

What I'm sensing is bias and fanboyism, but moving on.

You are absolutely wrong and you know it, If the use of combat speed is consistent there is no reason why is wouldn't be done soon or near the beginning of a fight. Superman and Wonder Woman have both done this consistently. Time to be proven wrong....and since you were making a general statement before, I'll address it generally.

These are blitzes at the beginning of each fight, now I will show you blitzes only a few pages in.

I'm not going to scan bomb you because I simply don't need to, she uses her speed consistently enough and soon enough that she'd likely use it here to stone Namor worse than Thor did. I have examples of Superman using speed near the beginning of his fights as well, even martian manhunter has blitzed at the beginning.

it isn't about the fights where she used it.....its about the consistency in which she used it, but considering the fact that you didn't even consider consistency .... why am I even bothering with you.

Colossus and Thing are useless, the fact that you think they are even slightly relevant is a testament to your extreme bias

You have no argument..../thread

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan:WW moves faster than ms marvel regularly,my point is that WW is consistently reacting at super speed and blocking at super speed everytime she blocks speeding bullets and lassers,and that means that the few times that batman tagged her is bad writting,when an slower opponent tagged her is bad writting,inconsistent,because it's very much in her character to react at super speed and block at super speed,that is her sinature style,she has more reaction speed feats than super strength and durability feats,that proves how being very fast is WW's most basic part of her character,it's ridiculous to think that slower characters can tag her when that doesn't happen often compared to the 5.000 feats that she has reacting and blocking at super speed,that is consistent.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW is actually one of the few flying bricks who is known to speed blitz regularly. In fact, most of her fights begin with a blitz and include at least one if they are prolonged.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor vs WW?

Ends in sex.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

What I'm sensing is bias and fanboyism, but moving on.

You are absolutely wrong and you know it, If the use of combat speed is consistent there is no reason why is wouldn't be done soon or near the beginning of a fight. Superman and Wonder Woman have both done this consistently. Time to be proven wrong....and since you were making a general statement before, I'll address it generally.

These are blitzes at the beginning of each fight, now I will show you blitzes only a few pages in.

I'm not going to scan bomb you because I simply don't need to, she uses her speed consistently enough and soon enough that she'd likely use it here to stone Namor worse than Thor did. I have examples of Superman using speed near the beginning of his fights as well, even martian manhunter has blitzed at the beginning.

it isn't about the fights where she used it.....its about the consistency in which she used it, but considering the fact that you didn't even consider consistency .... why am I even bothering with you.

Colossus and Thing are useless, the fact that you think they are even slightly relevant is a testament to your extreme bias

You have no argument..../thread

You're huge fan of one side, not me, so don't pretend that I'm biased here.

1.Neither look as a speedblitz from the start of battle.

2.She knew her opponents. She knew how great danger is Amazo, she knew that Power girl also has superspeed, she was already on her knees in one of these so called "start of battle" (seriously, how it could be start of battle if she is already on her knees?).

3.Colossus KOd Hulk (by suprise, but it means that he has strength to do this). Thing has strength level similar to Prof Hulk and was able to take shots from WWHulk. Neither can win it alone, but all maters here.

You're fanboy of one of these characters, not me. And I am always using this standard for battle forum.

Look on other WW's thread, I gived You an answer how You can prove it. Similar here: Prove that WW will use her speed agaisnt three people she never faced before with strength that would put them down (which would mean that she would risk their lives she don't know their level of durability).

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By gokuwarrior

@czarny_samael666:WW is consistently reacting at super speed and blocking at super speed everytime she blocks speeding bullets and lassers,and that means that the times where slower opponents tagged her are bad writting,inconsistencies,because it's very much in her character to react at super speed and block at super speed you want to talk about in character and consistency?,then compare the times slow people tagged her to the almost 5.000 of her reacting and blocking at super speed feats,obiously being very fast is much more consistent for her character since she has almost 5.000 feats of those,reacting and blocking/dodging at super speed is her sinature style,she has more reaction and blocking at super speed feats than super strength and durability feats,that proves how being very fast is WW's most basic part of her character,it's ridiculous to think that slower characters can tag her when that doesn't happen often at all compared to the 5.000 feats that she has reacting and blocking at super speed,that is consistent.

and strength wise,nobody here is close to her strength level,she can also channel zeus lightnings,which is helpful to blow them away if they try to grab her together,the tiara,the lasso,flight,thing and colossus can't fly,more durable,much better fighting skills,so she wins this without a doubt.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Carter_esque
No Caption Provided

This is intentional spite against Team.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#134  Edited By GhostRavage

Im starting to dislike Hulk low end feats being used as a measuring stick for people who doesn't stand the slightest chance against Wonder Woman.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By oceanmaster21

wonder woman ftw

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By DeathandGrim

@ghostravage: gonna be 3 years old and I just wanna say this because the moment seems right. Nothing personal against you or Hulk (even though I hate giving Hulk anything more than a kick in the tush for being a one trick pony everyone has a hard on for).

UMADBRO?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@deathandgrim: Lol... I think i didn't seem mad at all, which im not. I was just expressing my discomfort of the horrible ABC logic used here. That's all.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate having to explain simple things to czarny, I really do...It hurts my head to contemplate how someone potentially older than I am cannot understand the concept of consistency ... but anyway... moving on

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate having to explain simple things to czarny, I really do...It hurts my head to contemplate how someone potentially older than I am cannot understand the concept of consistency ... but anyway... moving on

I don't uinderstand that concept? I just told You to prove that she consistently is doing in situations like this. Your scans above are irrelevant, because her enemies were known to her, already gived her hard battle or has superspeed. Superman is also using superspeed against people who has it. These three doesn't. Similar with Black Bolt in other thread. You can compare it to Thor not using planet-level storms, anti-force blasts or god-blasts agaisnt Hulk, Wonder Man, Count Nefaria or other beings below Mangog, Destroyer or Thanos.

It is not in his character.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IBL

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By gokuwarrior

@czarny_samael666:even if she doesn't speedblitz them at the start,it is more likely that she will do it eventually once she knows something about her opponents and how much they can take,and even without speedblitzing,she wouldn't get tagged by them,because WW is CNSISTENTLY reacting at super speed and blocking at super speed,these are her most common feats in her career,everytime she blocks speeding bullets and lassers,and if she does these as often as we breathe,then they won't tag her because speeding bullets and lassers>>>>>>>>>>>collosus and the thing speed,and>namor speed,it's very much in her character to react at super speed and block at super speed you want to talk about in character and consistency?,then compare the times slow people tagged her to the almost 5.000 of her reacting and blocking at super speed feats,obiously being very fast is much more consistent for her character since she has almost 5.000 feats of those,reacting and blocking/dodging at super speed is her sinature style,she has more reaction and blocking at super speed feats than super strength and durability feats,that proves how being very fast is WW's most basic part of her character,it's ridiculous to think that slower characters can tag her when that doesn't happen often at all compared to the 5.000 feats that she has reacting and blocking at super speed,that is consistent.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

This just in, czarny doesn't think Wonder Woman's combat speed feats are legit cus she used them on people she's met before...

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Princess

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

She is. Against speedsters or beings considered as a teambusters, like Amazo. IS she normally using ti against Aquaman? Or Grundy? THAT is the point. We both know what people like Superman, Thor and Surfer CAN do and what they does against powerhouses, but it doesn't mean that even if I will post here Thor doing 15 awesome things, it would mean he will use them against no-names, because he simply had more than 500 battles and I know that he won't. Yet, I can compare his old enemies with ones used on CV, like Hyperion and Superman or Surfer and Cap Atom. By the same logic I've asked for scans of WW using that kind of reaction speed against similar enemies here, to actually know if she will or will not use it here.

@ancient_0f_days:

Are You that biased? What a complete nonsense You're showing here is just too much. According to Your logic, fights in character should be considered as ones out of it.

How someone can be so biased, that he compares fights against speedsters with ones agaisnt brutes, or just normal fighters. Like Thor is using God Blast against all opponents or Surfer is using planet level energy projection outside of his battles with Heralds or Thanos. Sure - Thor is calling planet level stroms against Thing and Surfer tried to open black Hole in Namor's chest, so both are in their level... Seriously that is how Your logic looks.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@czarny_samael666: I'm sure you are the only one with such an opinion off my so called..."bias"...lol maybe Moonman will agree with you but he's as credible as @seasaw and as popular I'm sure...your whole argument is "Wonder Woman doesn't know them so she'll not use a single ounce of super speed against them" which makes no sense and you are impossible to to communicate with what with your bias fan wank issues and all.... as I've said before, you don't have an argument...

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By gokuwarrior

@czarny_samael666: that is why i said consistency,taking consistency into consideration,WW shouldn't be tagged by these characters,like she shouldn't be tagged by grundy or aquaman,why?,because she has like 5.000 feats reacting to speeding bullets,lassers,lightnings,etc,so her consistent showins in character are being vert¿y fast,are grundy or aquamanout of water) faster than speeding bullets?,NO,so the few times they tagged WW are inconsistencies because they are debunked by the 5.000 feats of her reacting against things moving much faster than them,so if you use consistency to prove what she will do in haracter,then she won't get tagged because in character she has like 5.000 feats reacting to things faster than these characters.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: I'm sure you are the only one with such an opinion off my so called..."bias"...lol maybe Moonman will agree with you but he's as credible as @seasaw and as popular I'm sure...your whole argument is "Wonder Woman doesn't know them so she'll not use a single ounce of super speed against them" which makes no sense and you are impossible to to communicate with what with your bias fan wank issues and all.... as I've said before, you don't have an argument...

Ergo, in Your opinion Thor would start with God Blast against not known enemies and Surfer would start with planet level energy projection. That is silly...

@czarny_samael666: that is why i said consistency,taking consistency into consideration,WW shouldn't be tagged by these characters,like she shouldn't be tagged by grundy or aquaman,why?,because she has like 5.000 feats reacting to speeding bullets,lassers,lightnings,etc,so her consistent showins in character are being vert¿y fast,are grundy or aquamanout of water) faster than speeding bullets?,NO,so the few times they tagged WW are inconsistencies because they are debunked by the 5.000 feats of her reacting against things moving much faster than them,so if you use consistency to prove what she will do in haracter,then she won't get tagged because in character she has like 5.000 feats reacting to things faster than these characters.

No, they're not. It is a part of her character to not use speed against slow people. In the same way like Thor and Surfer aren't using thier best attacks, speed and strength against people they do not know.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 has a perfectly reasonable point. We do have to prove that WW will willingly use super speed against unknown opponents. Though with this point, you must also prove that it is in character for Namor to use his speed and strength on an unknown opponent and that it is canon for Thing/Colossus to use their full strength on an unknown opponent.

It should be noted that in all the following scans, Diana's opponents are all strangers.

This is Diana using her super speed to gain the advantage over a slow, lumbering combatant:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/0/2532/1075039-bodydoubles411mb.jpg

Here, she again uses super speed to make sure her opponent cannot react. Her opponents do not have super speed but they are large and cumbersome so she uses her speed to her advantage.

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/WonderWoman-Annual7-32.jpg

Here, WW uses her super speed to blitz and overwhelm a team of superhumans.

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/dianakicksass0bx-1.jpg

Wonder Woman uses her superspeed against parademons (it should be noted that in this, she is aware of who the parademons are but this means that she uses her speed even with the knowledge that they are not high level super speed opponents)

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/WonderWomanv2103-07-1.jpg

Another issue is of whether Thing/Colossus can output damage enough to significantly injure her. There are a few instances of WW being incapacitated, one of which being a full power punch from a blood lusted, sun dipped Superman that knocked her from the sun back to Earth. However, she woke up unharmed a split second later and kept fighting. Now, first you must prove that Thing/Colossus/Namor can hit with that amount of force AND that it is in character for them to do so to an unknown character.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu: damn, that must have taken a while to research just to prove him wrong. props.