Wonder Woman Vs Thing/Colossus/Namor

• 167 results
ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Wonder Woman Vs Thing/Colossus/Namor (105 votes)

Wonder Woman 74%
Thing/Colossus/Namor 26%

In character

No prep

Standard gear

Unpopulated battleground

Start off 50 feet away. Diana is surrounded from the start

Are these 3 Marvelites enough to take down Diana

all feats allowed for WW

Regular versions of marvel. no extra powerups/powerdowns

• 
DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@deathandgrim said:

@moonman78 said:

Lol sum of you guys are too up on DC comics, everything should be equal and balanced, but I'm confussed meh who cares. I say the price of Atlantis beats her by hiself.

No Caption Provided

She can cross blades with Aquaman, THE KING OF ATLANTIS. She'll send the Prince to his room to think about what he's done.

I love that costume. What storyline is this from?

Flashpoint

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since it is obvious that no one here can beat Wonder Woman 1 on 1 or altogether (let alone see her move) .... this should be locked along with the Hulk vs Thing/Colossus/Namor thread

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since it is obvious that no one here can beat Wonder Woman 1 on 1 or altogether (let alone see her move) .... this should be locked along with the Hulk vs Thing/Colossus/Namor thread

posters have already commented on how thing has hit silver surfer and so on soo yea. but if thats the position you maintain then so be it...thatll be your opinion.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@foreverevil said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

posters have already commented on how thing has hit silver surfer and so on soo yea. but if thats the position you maintain then so be it...thatll be your opinion.

Namor has hit silver surfer, Black Panther has hit silver surfer, rhino has hit silver surfer, spiderman has hit silver surfer, hulk has hit silver surfer sooooooooo yeah..... which one is near wonder woman's speed? None and neither is Ben Grimm so this thread is intentional spite as stated by Evil_Incarnate ....

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@ancient_0f_days said:

Black Panther has hit silver surfer, rhino has hit silver surfer, spiderman has hit silver surfer, hulk has hit silver surfer sooooooooo yeah..... which one is near wonder woman's speed? None and neither is Ben Grimm so this thread is intentional spite as stated by Evil_Incarnate ....

and yet theyve done it. sooo yea. let them debate. theyre bringing up arguments and points. so let them have at it. not that its up to you.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By Wolverine008

@foreverevil said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

Black Panther has hit silver surfer, rhino has hit silver surfer, spiderman has hit silver surfer, hulk has hit silver surfer sooooooooo yeah..... which one is near wonder woman's speed? None and neither is Ben Grimm so this thread is intentional spite as stated by Evil_Incarnate ....

Surfer let him do that.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and yet theyve done it. sooo yea. let them debate. theyre bringing up arguments and points. so let them have at it. not that its up to you.

Who is they? Moonman? Half of page one is everyone trolling him and there are only 2 others actually making any attempts at a debate with no counters to their arguments cus Moonman is almost the only one with a different opinion....and we all know why that is...you made this with intentional spite in mind.

Surfer let him do that.

your point? I'm sure he let half of those guys hit him just out of moral courtesy ....

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

Who is they? Moonman? Half of page one is everyone trolling him and there are only 2 others actually making any attempts at a debate with no counters to their arguments cus Moonman is almost the only one with a different opinion....and we all know why that is...you made this with intentional spite in mind.

@wolverine08 said:

Surfer let him do that.

your point? I'm sure he let half of those guys hit him just out of moral courtesy ....

My point? You noted a moment out of context is all and I decided to correct you. I wasn't even arguing that Surfer was fast. I just corrected your mistake.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate:

What? That's nonsense, it is Wonder Woman who is lacking in feats, at least lacking in battle feats. She hasn't beat nobady man she had some good fights that were discontinued but she's hardly done anything worth mentioning as far as solo fights. Beating Kara doesn't qualify her as a heavy hitter. Now namor on the other hand has KO some guys, so based on that she loses to him in a good fight. Don't blame me blame DCs writters

Hm, OP says "all feats allowed for WW",i take that for everything post-crisis.

Are you sure that you want to say this WW is lacking in feats?

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

WW

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My point? You noted a moment out of context is all and I decided to correct you. I wasn't even arguing that Surfer was fast. I just corrected your mistake.

There was nothing out of context......I said Surfer was tagged Black Panther. That is completely true whether he let him do it or not. He let Hulk hit him as well, that's not out of context cus it is irrelevant

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

There was nothing out of context......I said Surfer was tagged Black Panther. That is completely true whether he let him do it or not. He let Hulk hit him as well, that's not out of context cus it is irrelevant

He let him do it. You original post sounded like Black Panther outspeed Surfer to tag him. You should have added context mate. It is always relevant.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@wolverine08 said:

He let him do it. You original post sounded like Black Panther outspeed Surfer to tag him. You should have added context mate. It is always relevant.

That's simply based on your own personal perception, I wrote that as the fact that Surfer is inconsistent due to his morals and cannot be used as a measuring stick of speed or a feat worthy foe when it comes to reaction speed, he's usually too busy talking to whoever wants to fight him or simply lets them hit him and that is fact, he is inconsistent in that he actually does have reaction speed feats that suggest they shouldn't even be allowed to hit him but it is within his charcter to reason with opponents that he knows are weaker than he is...its not my problem that you perceived it differently, I didn't have to add anything

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

That's simply based on your own personal perception, I wrote that as the fact that Surfer is inconsistent due to his morals and cannot be used as a measuring stick of speed or a feat worthy foe when it comes top speed...its not my problem that you perceived it differently, I didn't have to add anything

Ok, continue to defend your reference of a moment out of context.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: as will you continue to make baseless assumptions, defend that and deny my clarifications

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the thing and namor can match her pretty well in strength namor can match her in normal combat speed wonder woman can move faster than light but only when she pushes herself it's not like she moves that fast just to go to the store to grab some eggs superman is faster and he has to push to move that fast they only move at ftl speeds that I saw when fighting others that are that fast here wonder woman would probably only move at her normal speed which seems to be at or slightly beyond namor they could tag her at normal speeds and without her weapons she isn't downing anyone here easily.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Wolverine008
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

and without her weapons she isn't downing anyone here easily.

then she is downing anyone here easily...since she has all her standard gear here.....

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: The reason silver surfer let black panther restrain him is because he wanted to get information from him. Not because of some moral principle. Otherwise he would have just over powered black panther.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By comic_book_fan

@ancient_0f_days:

wonder woman has been tagged by batman deathstroke and several others that are far slower so her speed apparently isn't to be a good standard either .

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Stating blatant truth in context and then calling someone out on their own faults when someone accuses you is indeed Comic Vine at its finest.

fixed

@jashro44 said:

@ancient_0f_days: The reason silver surfer let black panther restrain him is because he wanted to get information from him. Not because of some moral principle. Otherwise he would have just over powered black panther.

I was referring to his overall encounters with weaker characters, but doesn't Surfer have a form of telepathy he could've used to ge that info anyway? Not referring to cosmic awareness

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By jashro44

@ancient_0f_days:

wonder woman has been tagged by batman deathstroke and several others that are far slower so her speed apparently isn't to be a good standard either .

Those are just low showings. She has consistent enough feats of being faster then anyone in this fight.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Wolverine008

@ancient_0f_days:

Ok man, keep to your defense. It is actually funny seeing you defend your reference to a moment completely out of context, get corrected by two users, and still defend yourself to the end.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@comic_book_fan said:

@ancient_0f_days:

Yet she dodged and or reacted to Flash, Superman, Cheetah, Zoom, Amazo, Black Flash (not the zombie or death version), Supergirl, Powergirl, etc ... consistency doesn't seem to matter for some reason though.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wonder Woman.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@wolverine08 said:

@ancient_0f_days:

Ok man, keep to your defense. It is actually funny seeing you defend your reference to a moment completely out of context, get corrected by two users, and still defend yourself to the end.

Considering the fact that I stated a direct truth "Black Panther tagged Silver Surfer" and you thought I was saying Black Panther out sped him when nothing of the sort is even present on your computer monitor ... you haven't corrected a thing. I knew why Black Panther was allowed to tag Surfer, but I also know that Surfer could've just probed him anyway but that is out of character for him to do to a person like Black Panther...so I hope you're having fun.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

and surfer is consistently faster than her not that it matters cause he isn't in this fight but to claim otherwise is just silly.

and just because she has went faster than light to fight superman doesn't mean she will here see 90% of her appearances she isn't moving at light speeds her feats most of the time wouldn't put her above namor but she does have the 10% that do but they were under times of great stress and would be used under bloodlusted rules.

flash is the only member of the league that goes faster than light casually.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 juiceboks  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days:

Yea because Namor has NEVER been tagged by characters who are supposed to be much slower than him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nope. That's impossible right?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: why would she have to move faster than light to fight these guys...she could just move a mach or two faster than sound and still speed blitz them....no one is even talking about light speed but you by the way

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: if you want to go the extra mile, show him Thing vs Namor..(I know AvX is BS but he's asking for it.)

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 juiceboks  Moderator
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By comic_book_fan

@ancient_0f_days

I know the light speed thing was coming it always does and namor can move at mach speeds as well

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

he said surfer got tagged by panther so he isn't as fast as wonderwoman and I was stating that surfer is much faster than wonder woman and that she was tagged by slower opponents as well it happens all the time I was already making the same argument already that getting hit by slower opponents don't matter.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days

I know the light seed thing was coming it always does and namor can move at mach speeds as well

lol light seed....anyway yeah Namor is moving at mach "seeds" alright, it was clear in his fight with Hulk, Thing, Spider-Man, Wolverine Black Panther, Silver Surfer etc....he must have been moving like mach 7 "seeds" lol

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By comic_book_fan

@ancient_0f_days:

old keyboard some times I have to hit a letter twice to get it to register.

that's my point I am saying that being tagged by slower opponents don't mean anything flash the fastest character in all of fiction has been tagged by deathstroke multiple times for Pete sake

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@comic_book_fan said:

@ancient_0f_days:

old keyboard some times I have to hit a letter twice to get it to register.

that's my point I am saying that being tagged by slower opponents don't mean anything flash the fastest character in all of fiction has been tagged by deathstroke multiple times for Pete sake

Wrong, that's inconsistent.....cus he blitzes other speedsters and people with super speed more times than the few times he's been tagged by street levelers, you lowballer you. Surfer has been tagged by street levelers, slow bricks, and people overall massively slower than he is so many times more than he's blitzed anyone that it is entirely correct to state that Thing or Namor tagging him doesn't mean anything special. Do you know what consistent means btw?

Also, Namor's had trouble with most of the avengers (like at least 10 of them at the very least) who don't even have super reaction speed like or even anywhere close to Wonder Woman or Silver Surfers normal speed...but since only you and Moonman think the team can possibly win I think its safe to say that this is pretty much over

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

and wonder woman has been tagged by slower opponents more then she has blitzed as well and surfer traverses space at thousands of times light speed and has gone light speed way more than wonder woman has.

and I conceded the actual fight when I saw she had her weapons but I saw you being biased yet again about speed and saying that context maters when wonder woman is getting tagged by slower opponents but not when surfer does and that using low end feats against surfer is fine but using low end feats against wonder woman isn't.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash gets tagged surfer gets tagged and Diana certainly gets tagged. Why be a comic character if you can't at least have super reaction time, all of them should and do. And as said before speedsters make mistakes they can be too aggressive. It is also very silly to base an argument on one premise as most people here tend to do. Speed is not everything or the only thing, it is simply one aspect to a fight.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By BlackWind

If giving WW "all feats" means pre and post Flashpoint, I don't even see how this is questionable.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@comic_book_fan said:

@juiceboks:

he said surfer got tagged by panther so he isn't as fast as wonderwoman and I was stating that surfer is much faster than wonder woman and that she was tagged by slower opponents as well it happens all the time I was already making the same argument already that getting hit by slower opponents don't matter.

That's not what he was saying though. He just gave an instance where a character tags a character much faster than them to refute the argument that just because a character has done that, doesn't mean that it's consistent and they can replicate it against other characters of similar speed.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@comic_book_fan said:

I have no idea what consistency means and context means nothing at all

Noted

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF is this? Wonder Woman stomps!

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the thread descended into chaos filled with low showings and overestimating bad feats for consistency. I guess this was the plan from the start.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78:WW is not lacking feats,she has countless of better feats than any of them and you know it,don't act like if lifting feats aren't important because they are and you know she has much better feats than them in strength,also in durability,speed and skills.

WW beating kara makes a her a heavy hitter,because supergirl is a heravy hitter able to hit hard enough to send superman flying across the great wall of china,and able to face lobo in arm wrestling,WW beating powergirl makes WW a heavy hitter because powergirl has been able to hit hard enough to send bricks flying to anotother city with a punch.

WW beatig hercules makes WW a heavy hitters,because hercules is one of the strongest bricks in DC,he has great strength feats and WW humiliated him,so don't even try to imply that she is not a heavy hitter,WW has better strength feats than this guys,she has better durability,much more speed and skills,and has zeus lightnings to fry them if dhe wants to,the lasso to stop them,the tiara to cut their heads off,speedblitz,etc,too many ways for her to put them down.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By gokuwarrior

wonder woman stopms.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She could possibly beat them all individually but defiantly not as full group. Namor solo might be able to beat her.

No Caption Provided

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

and wonder woman has been tagged by slower opponents more then she has blitzed as well and surfer traverses space at thousands of times light speed and has gone light speed way more than wonder woman has.

and I conceded the actual fight when I saw she had her weapons but I saw you being biased yet again about speed and saying that context maters when wonder woman is getting tagged by slower opponents but not when surfer does and that using low end feats against surfer is fine but using low end feats against wonder woman isn't.

false,WW blocks speeding bullets and lassers ALL THE TIME,having more than 4.000 feats of blocking speeding bullets and lassers in 72 years of career>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>being tagged by batman 3 times in 72 years of career,and being tagged by deathstroke 1 or 2 times in 72 years of career,it is much more consistent for wonder woman to react at super speed and block at super speed than the times where she was tagged by an slower opponent,in 72 years,for every time that an slow opponent tagged her,she has other 4.000 of feats where she is blocking and reacting at super speed so being tagged by slow people is debunked by her consistent feats,the almost 5.000 that she has reacted and blocked at super speed,WW most basic feat is reacting at super speed to block speeding bullets and lassers she has almost 5.000 feats like these,so it is much more consistent for her character to be very fast,too fast for these guys she is fighting here.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

the people that shoot the bullets are slower opponents batman can dodge bullets so can wolverine guns are unless used by a hero in comics but since she is faster than light when going full speed which she rarely does over 90% of the DC universe is slower than she is