• 167 results
Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) 10 months, 3 days ago

Poll: Wonder Woman Vs Thing/Colossus/Namor (88 votes)

Wonder Woman 74%
Thing/Colossus/Namor 26%

In character

No prep

Standard gear

Unpopulated battleground

Start off 50 feet away. Diana is surrounded from the start

Are these 3 Marvelites enough to take down Diana

all feats allowed for WW

Regular versions of marvel. no extra powerups/powerdowns

#1 Posted by HellionVulcan (3772 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't she speed blitz them ? .

#2 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

This was done purposely for WW to win. Thing/Colossus can't fly and even though Namor can he's not fast enough to tag her. If she's merciful she just lassos all of them and leaves it at that.

#3 Edited by BlackWind (6334 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks like intentional spite against the team.

#4 Edited by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate said:

This was done purposely for WW to win. Thing/Colossus can't fly and even though Namor can he's not fast enough to tag her. If she's merciful she just lassos all of them and leaves it at that.

Bold part is awfully true. Judging on how he "defended" Wonder Woman in the other thread, he must know these 3 stand no chance. Im flagging this.

EDIT! I guess polls can't be flagged.

#5 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate said:

Bold part is awfully true. Judging on how he "defended" Wonder Woman in the other thread, he must know these 3 stand no chance. Im flagging this.

#6 Posted by Pokeysteve (8298 posts) - - Show Bio

In character this is a good fight but she'd have to job really bad to lose this.

#7 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

She could possibly beat them all individually but defiantly not as full group. Namor solo might be able to beat her.

#8 Edited by XiiX (8237 posts) - - Show Bio

She could possibly beat them all individually but defiantly not as full group. Namor solo might be able to beat her.

Ha. Go ahead and make a "Namor vs Wonder Woman" thread, then tell me how that goes...............

#9 Posted by Juiceboks (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by aquaman01 (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

...................no...............noo....................nooo

#11 Edited by laflux (15893 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:

@moonman78 said:

Ha. Go ahead and make a "Namor vs Wonder Woman" thread, then tell me how that goes...............

lol

#12 Edited by chiq (1962 posts) - - Show Bio

WW wins

#13 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

She cannot win this namor is good enough to take her on solo

#14 Posted by dondave (37380 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#15 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78 said:

...................no...............noo....................nooo

lol

#16 Posted by patrat18 (9758 posts) - - Show Bio

WW all day.

#17 Posted by patrat18 (9758 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: I could use a laugh. Please explain.

#19 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

lol at the meme

#20 Posted by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by DeathandGrim (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm waiting on this one, I wanna hear this

#22 Posted by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

^ Hahaha, man you're killing me x'D!

#23 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to know how ww is taking out namor plus 2 other class 100s.

Everybody at the same time " she's too fast for them" smdh

#24 Edited by XiiX (8237 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: And strong for them. And skilled for them. And well equipped for them. Etc.

#25 Edited by Evil Incarnate (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78 said:

Well there's the fact that not only is she stronger, but also faster and a better fighter. She can also fly and only Namor can from the opposing team making it easier for her to divide and conquer, Let's not forget that she has lightning and one of the other team happens to be a huge lightning rod. Also none of them has done anything on her level strength wise.

#26 Posted by DeathandGrim (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

Strength, speed, agility, better trained. There's not a single one on the team that she can't rip in half.

#27 Edited by Rouflex (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

WW

#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12176 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: this is intentional spite.....

#29 Posted by DeathandGrim (2048 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12176 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: but is trolling Marvel Fanboys such a bad thing?

short term - no......long term - possibly. Just don't get caught, but this thread as a whole is stupid

#31 Posted by Pierpat (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

You'd need phoenix force namor to make this a fight.

And it would be a stomp in the other way.

With this op, wonderwoman destroys, she is vulnerable to sharp objects but can tank planetary level blunt force hits, good jon putting her against a team that uses only fists and that probably won't even tag her if she's serious.

#32 Edited by r2da2 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite thread

#33 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1822 posts) - - Show Bio

This is.......... A mismatch.

Wonder Woman could potentially one shot all of them.

#34 Posted by r2datu (659 posts) - - Show Bio

They might stand a chance if Colossus is Juggernaut mode.

#35 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol sum of you guys are too up on DC comics, everything should be equal and balanced, but I'm confussed meh who cares. I say the price of Atlantis beats her by hiself.

#36 Edited by RudeBomberBoy01 (1822 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: Lol no. Its's not about being a fanboy or being up DC's @$$, it's about being real; Wonder Woman is out of their league in virtually everything! They stand 0 chance against her. Like nothing. They are not winning this.

#37 Posted by r2datu (659 posts) - - Show Bio

I should add this, I actually agree with @moonman78 despite his ridiculous and bafflingly illogical comments in the WW/Hulk thread. I believe that given the right circumstances, Namor can defeat Wonder Woman. By the right circumstances, I mean underwater without being allowed to leave the water and Wonder Woman does not have access to her lasso or sword or lightning. But even outside of that, he can give her a good fight but I see him losing 10/10, though they will not be stomps since credit should be given to Namor. Feat-wise, he has nothing that puts him close to Diana as he is out classed completely in terms of strength, speed, durability and skill.

The reason I called this a spite is because the other two are non factors. Thing and Colossus have no super speed to speak of and lack the strength to even phase WW. They cannot hurt her, let alone hit her. The fight really SHOULD just be Namor vs WW because Thing and Colossus are more or less hindrances in this particular situation (this is coming from a die hard F4 fan).

#38 Edited by DeathandGrim (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol sum of you guys are too up on DC comics, everything should be equal and balanced, but I'm confussed meh who cares. I say the price of Atlantis beats her by hiself.

She can cross blades with Aquaman, THE KING OF ATLANTIS. She'll send the Prince to his room to think about what he's done.

#39 Posted by Bruxae (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

Mah gurl takes dis.

#40 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in sex.

Namor and Wonder Woman hook up. Leaving Colossus and Thing to fight each other.

#41 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: Everything should be equal and balanced in what sense? Furthermore while all of the combatants here might be 100+ tonners that does not mean that they're equal in strength as the Marvel side has no feats on her level.

#42 Edited by SHAZAM117 (2990 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by mikesterman (764 posts) - - Show Bio

IBL

#44 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in sex.

I'd hope WW had better standards than Namor!

#45 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate:

What? That's nonsense, it is Wonder Woman who is lacking in feats, at least lacking in battle feats. She hasn't beat nobady man she had some good fights that were discontinued but she's hardly done anything worth mentioning as far as solo fights. Beating Kara doesn't qualify her as a heavy hitter. Now namor on the other hand has KO some guys, so based on that she loses to him in a good fight. Don't blame me blame DCs writters

#46 Posted by comic_book_fan (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

with morals off she kills them all from speed if not she gets beat.

surfer is faster than her but ben hit him because even though they are able to travel faster than light don't mean they do so all the time.

#47 Edited by KingAres109 (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

WW FTW.

#48 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78 said:

She can cross blades with Aquaman, THE KING OF ATLANTIS. She'll send the Prince to his room to think about what he's done.

I love that costume. What storyline is this from?

#49 Posted by Wolverine08 (42189 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Ends in sex.

Every woman wants to get laid with Namor! Imperious Sex!

#50 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar said:

Every woman wants to get laid with Namor! Imperious Sex!

You're thinking of Hercules!