Wonder Woman vs Thing

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fedykin87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By fedykin87

kinda obvious when hulk is a baby compared to diana in strength thats was realistic hulk is nothing to them and he'd have to become the pure embodiment of rage to even get to half their strength and you think diana or superman is just going to stand there filing their nails as he gets up there? No they will put him down in no time. The fact alone that someone thats not even 100 tons at base level thinks he can take on someone thats at base level in in the thousands is pretty funny. Granted he can increase it but realistically to get even to their base it would take what, hours? then they just put a little more effort into it and again be far stronger than him.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By venom hybrid
@IBBMS said:
"@fedykin87 said:
"so what can can get out of this not counting the fanboy hulk fetishing going on is that thing is like an ant to wonder woman and hulk would be a beetle to her or something."
I really don't like the Hulk Diana is my favorite character her and Storm but realstically the Hulk is way stronger than her and Superman, but it seems that you're the fanboy here saying the Thing and Hulk are ants and beetles respectively. "

I'm pretty sure that was just a sort of joke but that doesn't change the fact that Supes and Diana are physically stronger than Hulk until Hulk can eventually amp above them.
sifsclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By sifsclub
@IBBMS:
actually superman beat hulk. stan lee said so. hulk just blind rage. superman smart, in control, can think strategically, other powers besides strength.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54  Edited By Zoom
@IBBMS said:
"The Thing is stronger than you'll think he is "almost as strong as the Hulk" and he took out superman so the hulk could also beat Wonder Woman...but i still think that Wonder Woman would win. I just wanted to let you all know about the Hulk. "
Delusional much?

Thing is well below the Hulk who is well below Wonder Woman.  Not to mention Thing has human level speed and Wonder Woman flies at nearly the speed of light.  Even if Wonder Woman was only a tenth as strong as the Thing, she'd still beat him badly.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Zoom

To emphasize my point, even Superboy is stronger than the Thing.  He lifted a palace which is well over 100 tons.

No Caption Provided

The reason the palace doesn't fall apart is because of tactile telekinesis.  Don't worry too much about it.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thing wins

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Zoom
@the human Juggernaut said:
"thing wins"
Lol don't encourage them.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By mira

Wonder Woman probably

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#59  Edited By The_Martian

Wonder Woman curbstomps

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By xan84

WW

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Magicalmoment

ww wins easily

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TruePwnge

WW stomp

IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By IBBMS
@venom hybrid said:
"@IBBMS said:
"@fedykin87 said:
"so what can can get out of this not counting the fanboy hulk fetishing going on is that thing is like an ant to wonder woman and hulk would be a beetle to her or something."
I really don't like the Hulk Diana is my favorite character her and Storm but realstically the Hulk is way stronger than her and Superman, but it seems that you're the fanboy here saying the Thing and Hulk are ants and beetles respectively. "
I'm pretty sure that was just a sort of joke but that doesn't change the fact that Supes and Diana are physically stronger than Hulk until Hulk can eventually amp above them. "

Ok so yeah that makes since more, i guess i will have to agree.
IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By IBBMS
@sifsclub said:
"@IBBMS: actually superman beat hulk. stan lee said so. hulk just blind rage. superman smart, in control, can think strategically, other powers besides strength. "

Well i guess but the Hulk is physically stronger than Superman.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By geraldthesloth
@IBBMS said:
" @sifsclub said:
"@IBBMS: actually superman beat hulk. stan lee said so. hulk just blind rage. superman smart, in control, can think strategically, other powers besides strength. "
Well i guess but the Hulk is physically stronger than Superman. "
Which explains why he lost to spiderman
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Wisppeons

Thing takes the L in this battle.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Wisppeons said:
" Thing "
You want a rock bottom don't you?
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Wisppeons
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" Thing "
You want a rock bottom don't you? "
I hit post to fast lol I gotta edit
IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By IBBMS
@Zoom said:
"@IBBMS said:
"The Thing is stronger than you'll think he is "almost as strong as the Hulk" and he took out superman so the hulk could also beat Wonder Woman...but i still think that Wonder Woman would win. I just wanted to let you all know about the Hulk. "
Delusional much?Thing is well below the Hulk who is well below Wonder Woman.  Not to mention Thing has human level speed and Wonder Woman flies at nearly the speed of light.  Even if Wonder Woman was only a tenth as strong as the Thing, she'd still beat him badly."

No that's delusional the Hulk is way beyond Wonder Woman in strength and durability and also well above Superman in strength and durability, but of course only when in rage. But i want to make myself clear i think Wonder Woman would win.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70  Edited By Static Shock
@IBBMS said:
" The Thing is stronger than you'll think he is "almost as strong as the Hulk" and he took out superman so the hulk could also beat Wonder Woman...but i still think that Wonder Woman would win. I just wanted to let you all know about the Hulk. "
The Hulk exceeds him in strength. Thing is about as strong as Professor Hulk is, and Professor Hulk is a weaker version of the Hulk. The Hulk beat Superman in a crossover. Crossover have no grounds here and are out of continuity.

The Hulk beating Wonder Woman (even though I don't think it's possible for him to do so) is irrelevant to the topic here.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Static Shock
@IBBMS said:
" Yeah im sure if Hulk could fly he would do the same but look it up on the Marvel database and you"ll see that the Hulk is way stronger than Superman and Wonder Woman combined, if he took down the fantastic four the x-men etc, then the two of them would be no problem. "
He's not. Hulk lifted an 150 billion ton mountain. Superman and Wonder Woman were able to pull 2/3 of the Earth together. Both of them pulled 1/3 of the Earth each, which weighed several tons more than the mountain that the Hulk lifted. They both also lifted the Spectre, who weighs an 'eternity'. Sounds like infinite weigh almost, but heavier than anything Hulk has lifted.
IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By IBBMS
@geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @sifsclub said:
Which explains why he lost to spiderman"

Well a lot of stupid things happened to the Hulk like going toe to toe with Wolverine and being strangled by a snake it was all just doesn't add up sometime considering his power and durability.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#73  Edited By The_Martian
@IBBMS said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @sifsclub said:
Which explains why he lost to spiderman"
Well a lot of stupid things happened to the Hulk like going toe to toe with Wolverine and being strangled by a snake it was all just doesn't add up sometime considering his power and durability. "

Spidey admits he could beat Hulk :P
Spidey admits he could beat Hulk :P

IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By IBBMS
@Static Shock said:
"@IBBMS said:
" Yeah im sure if Hulk could fly he would do the same but look it up on the Marvel database and you"ll see that the Hulk is way stronger than Superman and Wonder Woman combined, if he took down the fantastic four the x-men etc, then the two of them would be no problem. "
He's not. Hulk lifted an 150 billion ton mountain. Superman and Wonder Woman were able to pull 2/3 of the Earth together. Both of them pulled 1/3 of the Earth each, which weighed several tons more than the mountain that the Hulk lifted. They both also lifted the Spectre, who weighs an 'eternity'. Sounds like infinite weigh almost, but heavier than anything Hulk has lifted. "

Well im pretty positive if the Hulk was able to fly he would single handedly move the Earth without help.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Triumphant

lol

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Static Shock
@IBBMS said:
"Well im pretty positive if the Hulk was able to fly he would single handedly move the Earth without help. "
I doubt it. He's not that strong. The best I've seen him do was hold a planet together. He was straining himself to do so.
IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By IBBMS
@Static Shock said:
"@IBBMS said:
"Well im pretty positive if the Hulk was able to fly he would single handedly move the Earth without help. "
I doubt it. He's not that strong. The best I've seen him do was hold a planet together. He was straining himself to do so."

He's more than strong enough and holding a planet together by himself is a way greater feat than Superman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter struggling to pull the Earth. And did you see Superman he was struggling the most.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By AtPhantom
@IBBMS said:
" @Static Shock said:
"@IBBMS said:
I doubt it. He's not that strong. The best I've seen him do was hold a planet together. He was straining himself to do so."
He's more than strong enough and holding a planet together by himself is a way greater feat than Superman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter struggling to pull the Earth. And did you see Superman he was struggling the most. "
1. He didn't hold a planet together, he held tectonic plates together, they are maybe 5% of the planet's total mass.
2. Pulling a planet is more impressive than holding it together, by a wide margin.
3. He was not straining the most, and this has no relevance to the thread.
4. Superman also pulled a planet by himself.
BRB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By BRB
@Forever: naw i just posted it for fun i figured wonder woman since she's godlike
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Static Shock
@IBBMS said:
"He's more than strong enough and holding a planet together by himself is a way greater feat than Superman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter struggling to pull the Earth. And did you see Superman he was struggling the most. "
It's cool. AtPhantom has already addressed this.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Static Shock
@AtPhantom said:
".4. Superman also pulled a planet by himself. "
You mean in JLA, recently, right? That was refuted a while back. It was a retelling of a Silver Age story. Hence, that Superman was Silver-Age and not current.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By AtPhantom
@Static Shock said:
" @AtPhantom said:
".4. Superman also pulled a planet by himself. "
You mean in JLA, recently, right? That was refuted a while back. It was a retelling of a Silver Age story. Hence, that Superman was Silver-Age and not current. "
I missed that refutal, but still, be it a flashback or not, it is still something accepted as happening in modern continuity.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By capall

her strength and combat skills is good enough, all other powers and weapons, damm overkill

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" @IBBMS said:
" The Thing is stronger than you'll think he is "almost as strong as the Hulk" and he took out superman so the hulk could also beat Wonder Woman...but i still think that Wonder Woman would win. I just wanted to let you all know about the Hulk. "
The Hulk exceeds him in strength. Thing is about as strong as Professor Hulk is, and Professor Hulk is a weaker version of the Hulk. The Hulk beat Superman in a crossover. Crossover have no grounds here and are out of continuity. The Hulk beating Wonder Woman (even though I don't think it's possible for him to do so) is irrelevant to the topic here. "
It's possible. But it's just not probable.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Static Shock
@Morpheus_ said:
" It's possible. But it's just not probable. "
For the Hulk to beat Wonder Woman?

@AtPhantom said:
"I missed that refutal, but still, be it a flashback or not, it is still something accepted as happening in modern continuity. "
But based on the Silver-Age version of Superman. So, how can it be valid?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" It's possible. But it's just not probable. "
For the Hulk to beat Wonder Woman?

@AtPhantom said:
"I missed that refutal, but still, be it a flashback or not, it is still something accepted as happening in modern continuity. "
But based on the Silver-Age version of Superman. So, how can it be valid? "

Yes - under the correct circumstances, we' ve even seen Silver Surfer losing to Black Panther in an arm lock (...) Based upon the fact that Hulk's strength level is (potentially) limitless, if Diana didn't play it smart, and just went against him in a fist fight, then, yes, I think that, theoretically, she could lose.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Static Shock
@Morpheus_ said:

Yes - under the correct circumstances, we' ve even seen Silver Surfer losing to Black Panther in an arm lock (...) Based upon the fact that Hulk's strength level is (potentially) limitless, if Diana didn't play it smart, and just went against him in a fist fight, then, yes, I think that, theoretically, she could lose.

"
Dude, Black Panther doing such a thing is out of his capabilities, thus, that was an inconsistent feat. That doesn't count. LOL.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

"
Dude, Black Panther doing such a thing is out of his capabilities, thus, that was an inconsistent feat. That doesn't count. LOL. "
I know, that's exactly the point.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#89  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Why do threads like this have 3 pages when their are good fights with like 1 post?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Zoom
@IBBMS said:
"No that's delusional the Hulk is way beyond Wonder Woman in strength and durability and also well above Superman in strength and durability, but of course only when in rage. But i want to make myself clear i think Wonder Woman would win."
HELLO?

*knocks on IBBMS' head*

Anybody home?

I just proved to you that Superman's sidekick is as strong as the Hulk.  What would possibly possess you to believe that Wonder Woman isn't even stronger?
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By the creator

WW for the win.
She is at least hundreds of times stronger than the Thing (based on their repective feats). She helps move planets, the Thing does not.
She is more durable, being able to withstand punches from beings of her own streingth.
She is faster in reaction and movement speed, able to think and attack a little like the Flash (slower than him however) and her flight offers her the opportunity to win simply through BFR.
She is also a more skilled fighter.

IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By IBBMS
@Zoom said:
"@IBBMS said:
"No that's delusional the Hulk is way beyond Wonder Woman in strength and durability and also well above Superman in strength and durability, but of course only when in rage. But i want to make myself clear i think Wonder Woman would win."
HELLO?*knocks on IBBMS' head*Anybody home?I just proved to you that Superman's sidekick is as strong as the Hulk.  What would possibly possess you to believe that Wonder Woman isn't even stronger?"

Who is Superman's sidekick?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@IBBMS said:
" @Zoom said:
"@IBBMS said:
HELLO?*knocks on IBBMS' head*Anybody home?I just proved to you that Superman's sidekick is as strong as the Hulk.  What would possibly possess you to believe that Wonder Woman isn't even stronger?"
Who is Superman's sidekick? "
hulk is not even CLOSE to sups or WW in strength or durability, no matter how angry he gets
IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By IBBMS
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @Zoom said:
"@IBBMS said:
hulk is not even CLOSE to sups or WW in strength or durability, no matter how angry he gets "

You're right he's WAY pass them.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Static Shock
@IBBMS said:
" You're right he's WAY pass them. "
No, he's not.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @Zoom said:
"@IBBMS said:
hulk is not even CLOSE to sups or WW in strength or durability, no matter how angry he gets "
You're right he's WAY pass them. "
sorry when has hulk moved a third of the world or cracked moons in half by just flying into them or pulling whole planets? or takin planet busting attacks like nothing and superman taking a half the galaxy buster attack........right never hulk is so very out classed with these two it's not even funny, WW stomps this as well
IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By IBBMS
@Static Shock said:
"@IBBMS said:
" You're right he's WAY pass them. "
No, he's not."

Yes he is....and who cares really this is about WW and Thing.
IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By IBBMS
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @Zoom said:
"@IBBMS said:
You're right he's WAY pass them. "
sorry when has hulk moved a third of the world or cracked moons in half by just flying into them or pulling whole planets? or takin planet busting attacks like nothing and superman taking a half the galaxy buster attack........right never hulk is so very out classed with these two it's not even funny, WW stomps this as well"

Oh wow really im pretty sure if he could fly and he had help from two other very strong advesaries the Hulk would be able to move more than a third of the planet and who knows, he has near limitless strength both are way out....but this isn't about the Hulk or Superman it's about Wonder Woman and Thing. FYI Wonder Woman wins hands down.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Static Shock
@IBBMS said:
 he has near limitless strength both are way out....
Where did you hear this?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Static Shock
@IBBMS said:
"Yes he is....and who cares really this is about WW and Thing. "
He's not, ans he's never exhibited it. You're the one who started it. Saying this....

@IBBMS said:
" The Thing is stronger than you'll think he is "almost as strong as the Hulk" and he took out superman so the hulk could also beat Wonder Woman...