Wonder Woman vs Thing

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BRB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BRB
              VS
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Triumphant

Diana Curbstomp

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Wonder Woman would smash thing into a Pile of Rocks... and then bake his ass... and sell him as Crack Rock

lmmfao

jk... about the whole Crack Rock thing

But Wonder Woman wins here still...
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Valor said:
" Diana Curbstomp "

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By claws

wonder woman

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
The only way Ben could take this, is Diana dying out of laughter...
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IcePrince_X

Until I can see the Thing pull a planet back to its orbit, Diana can take on this fight with out a sweat.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By NightFang3

Wonder Woman wins.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Aronmorales

Wonder Woman.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By MrDirector786

No Caption Provided
In a CURBSTOP
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vrakmul

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for _1elderscrollsfan
#1ElderScrollsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Forever
@BRB: Were you really unsure of the outcome of this battle?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Static Shock

LOL

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15  Edited By Zoom

Wonder Woman with her eyes closed.

She'd be able to do it with her hands tied behind her back too but...

IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By IBBMS

The Thing is stronger than you'll think he is "almost as strong as the Hulk" and he took out superman so the hulk could also beat Wonder Woman...but i still think that Wonder Woman would win. I just wanted to let you all know about the Hulk.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By geraldthesloth
@IBBMS said:
" The Thing is stronger than you'll think he is "almost as strong as the Hulk" and he took out superman so the hulk could also beat Wonder Woman...but i still think that Wonder Woman would win. I just wanted to let you all know about the Hulk. "
The Hulk is no match whatsoever for Diana..The thing is only at a base of 90 tons compared to the hulk who is at 100 calm and his grows higher with rage...Donna herself is almost on the same strength level as Superman once again who is in his own league compared to the hulk
venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By venom hybrid

Thing may start off as strong or stronger than base Hulk but that doesn't last long. Crossovers are non-canon so that doesn't really matter all though I don't remember Hulk ever taking out Supes. Anyway Wonder Woman stomps. 

fedykin87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By fedykin87

Lets be realistic here now alright. Thing is only 90 tons at a baseline strength and maybe a little over 100 when he pushes himself to his limits. Diana is according to canon is weaker than Supes by far but still strong enough to go toe to toe with him but won't ever win with just plain out strength but she is far better trained than him. Now Supes is THOUSANDS if not MILLIONS of tons strong and Diana 'not that far behind' would be up there too so lets see shall we. Someone that can MAYBE go to 110 tons when he is going all out against someone that can lift THOUSANDS of tons with just her pinky.....hmmmm I wonder who would win.

Starkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Starkin

WW

burr787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By burr787

Wonder

JasonZohonrai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JasonZohonrai

Wonderwoman seems the best bet. Many abilities that outmatch the thing.

IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By IBBMS
@geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
" The Thing is stronger than you'll think he is "almost as strong as the Hulk" and he took out superman so the hulk could also beat Wonder Woman...but i still think that Wonder Woman would win. I just wanted to let you all know about the Hulk. "
The Hulk is no match whatsoever for Diana..The thing is only at a base of 90 tons compared to the hulk who is at 100 calm and his grows higher with rage...Donna herself is almost on the same strength level as Superman once again who is in his own league compared to the hulk"

Are you kidding the read the comic with onslaught where the Hulk lifted a mountain that was like 3.4 billion tons and im not exaggerating at all, and then there was a scan where it showed the Hulk easily throwing superman into space, you all underestimate the Hulk so much that it's just ridcolous please. And can you tell me where to get scans so i can show you.
venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By venom hybrid
@IBBMS said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
The Hulk is no match whatsoever for Diana..The thing is only at a base of 90 tons compared to the hulk who is at 100 calm and his grows higher with rage...Donna herself is almost on the same strength level as Superman once again who is in his own league compared to the hulk"
Are you kidding the read the comic with onslaught where the Hulk lifted a mountain that was like 3.4 billion tons and im not exaggerating at all, and then there was a scan where it showed the Hulk easily throwing superman into space, you all underestimate the Hulk so much that it's just ridcolous please. And can you tell me where to get scans so i can show you. "

First it was a 180 or 150 billion ton mountain range and it was Secret Wars not Onslaught saga second i'm fairly certain Supes has feats far above that.

Hulk's base is not 100 tons.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By geraldthesloth
@IBBMS said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
Are you kidding the read the comic with onslaught where the Hulk lifted a mountain that was like 3.4 billion tons and im not exaggerating at all, and then there was a scan where it showed the Hulk easily throwing superman into space, you all underestimate the Hulk so much that it's just ridcolous please. And can you tell me where to get scans so i can show you. "
You get the comic and scan them.

Hulk throwing superman into space..In a non canon crossover..Nice Superman was able to move the world.
IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By IBBMS
@venom hybrid said:
"@IBBMS said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
First it was a 180 or 150 billion ton mountain range and it was Secret Wars not Onslaught saga second i'm fairly certain Supes has feats far above that.Hulk's base is not 100 tons. "

I don't think so but the Beyonder said that the hulk has nearlimitless strength not to mention the time where he was extremely mad and it said if he took one step he would destroy the Earth. but this isn't about Superman and Hulk it is about Diana and The Thing.
fedykin87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By fedykin87
@IBBMS said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
The Hulk is a joke to Superman. WOW his biggest feat is a mountain TOP Superman can move whole planets which are will passed that of what the hulk did. Also why is hulk throwing supes into space a feat? supes is only like 230 pounds that should be nothing to hulk if you want scans go find the issue were superman takes a shot to the chest from a pissed off hulk and doesn't even flinch then puts hulk in his place. OF course why is hulk and superman even mentioned here I thought it was a thing and wonder woman thread and wonder woman by the way would pwn hulk as effortlessly.
venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By venom hybrid
@IBBMS said:
"@venom hybrid said:
"@IBBMS said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
First it was a 180 or 150 billion ton mountain range and it was Secret Wars not Onslaught saga second i'm fairly certain Supes has feats far above that.Hulk's base is not 100 tons. "
I don't think so but the Beyonder said that the hulk has nearlimitless strength not to mention the time where he was extremely mad and it said if he took one step he would destroy the Earth. but this isn't about Superman and Hulk it is about Diana and The Thing. "

He has the potential  for limitless strength with enough anger doesn't mean he will ever reach it, WBH's footsteps were breaking away the eastern seaboard, I think, not about to destroy the world.

The Hulk's base is like 80-90 tons.
IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By IBBMS
@geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
You get the comic and scan them.Hulk throwing superman into space..In a non canon crossover..Nice Superman was able to move the world."

Yeah im sure if Hulk could fly he would do the same but look it up on the Marvel database and you"ll see that the Hulk is way stronger than Superman and Wonder Woman combined, if he took down the fantastic four the x-men etc, then the two of them would be no problem.
fedykin87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By fedykin87
@IBBMS said:
Yeah im sure if Hulk could fly he would do the same but look it up on the Marvel database and you"ll see that the Hulk is way stronger than Superman and Wonder Woman combined, if he took down the fantastic four the x-men etc, then the two of them would be no problem. "
A) the database base is full of incorrect info up the butt and isn't a creditable source as anyone can go on and edit it plus it only states him at 100 tons B) how is it that someone that is 80 or 90 tons from the start going to beat someone thats in the thousands at their base but clearly in the billions at their max? (if they even have a max) and C) I'd like to know what math class teaches that something as low as 90 tons is compare to thousands of tons. I'm sure if the hulk got unbelievable man he might get close to their strength but he's not going to get that strong before they pwn him in a hit.
venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By venom hybrid
@IBBMS said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
You get the comic and scan them.Hulk throwing superman into space..In a non canon crossover..Nice Superman was able to move the world."
Yeah im sure if Hulk could fly he would do the same but look it up on the Marvel database and you"ll see that the Hulk is way stronger than Superman and Wonder Woman combined, if he took down the fantastic four the x-men etc, then the two of them would be no problem. "

LMAO Wonder Woman or Superman would both wreck the F4 and the X-men, especially the X-men team Hulk fought in WWH. Superman is stronger than Hulk, Hulk would have to amp for a while to match Kal's level or Diana's who has practically stalemated a blood-lusted Supes.
IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By IBBMS
@fedykin87 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
The Hulk is a joke to Superman. WOW his biggest feat is a mountain TOP Superman can move whole planets which are will passed that of what the hulk did. Also why is hulk throwing supes into space a feat? supes is only like 230 pounds that should be nothing to hulk if you want scans go find the issue were superman takes a shot to the chest from a pissed off hulk and doesn't even flinch then puts hulk in his place. OF course why is hulk and superman even mentioned here I thought it was a thing and wonder woman thread and wonder woman by the way would pwn hulk as effortlessly."

No he can take the both of them at the same time, if the Hulk took on Thor with his little god thing that made him ten times stronger and also took on the thing at the same time than he can demolish Superman and Wonder Woman without a sweat.
venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By venom hybrid
@IBBMS said:
"@fedykin87 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
The Hulk is a joke to Superman. WOW his biggest feat is a mountain TOP Superman can move whole planets which are will passed that of what the hulk did. Also why is hulk throwing supes into space a feat? supes is only like 230 pounds that should be nothing to hulk if you want scans go find the issue were superman takes a shot to the chest from a pissed off hulk and doesn't even flinch then puts hulk in his place. OF course why is hulk and superman even mentioned here I thought it was a thing and wonder woman thread and wonder woman by the way would pwn hulk as effortlessly."
No he can take the both of them at the same time, if the Hulk took on Thor with his little god thing that made him ten times stronger and also took on the thing at the same time than he can demolish Superman and Wonder Woman without a sweat. "
Yeah but Hulk didn't take on Warrior Madness Thor since Thor has never gone into Warrior madness so what are talking about? And FYI in all there battles Thor holds the only definative knockout.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By geraldthesloth
@IBBMS said:
" @fedykin87 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
No he can take the both of them at the same time, if the Hulk took on Thor with his little god thing that made him ten times stronger and also took on the thing at the same time than he can demolish Superman and Wonder Woman without a sweat. "
Marvel database isn't a marvel owned site.

classic thor couldn't beat superman either.
Stop being a fanboy

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By venom hybrid
@geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @fedykin87 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
Marvel database isn't a marvel owned site.classic thor couldn't beat superman either.Stop being a fanboy"

Classic Thor would defeat Superman that cross over was BS.
IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By IBBMS
@fedykin87 said:
"@IBBMS said:
A) the database base is full of incorrect info up the butt and isn't a creditable source as anyone can go on and edit it plus it only states him at 100 tons B) how is it that someone that is 80 or 90 tons from the start going to beat someone thats in the thousands at their base but clearly in the billions at their max? (if they even have a max) and C) I'd like to know what math class teaches that something as low as 90 tons is compare to thousands of tons. I'm sure if the hulk got unbelievable man he might get close to their strength but he's not going to get that strong before they pwn him in a hit."

That's his base strength which im sure is stronger than that and it doesn't take him that long to get mad trust me SM and WW are out of their league with the Hulk and the Hulk is way beyond the thousands when mad and note not even fully mad at that.
venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By venom hybrid
@IBBMS said:
"@fedykin87 said:
"@IBBMS said:
A) the database base is full of incorrect info up the butt and isn't a creditable source as anyone can go on and edit it plus it only states him at 100 tons B) how is it that someone that is 80 or 90 tons from the start going to beat someone thats in the thousands at their base but clearly in the billions at their max? (if they even have a max) and C) I'd like to know what math class teaches that something as low as 90 tons is compare to thousands of tons. I'm sure if the hulk got unbelievable man he might get close to their strength but he's not going to get that strong before they pwn him in a hit."
That's his base strength which im sure is stronger than that and it doesn't take him that long to get mad trust me SM and WW are out of their league with the Hulk and the Hulk is way beyond the thousands when mad and note not even fully mad at that. "

Eventually yes Hulk would amp up to there strength level he cant do it fast enough so it's irrelevant, Hulk is out of his league with Clark and Diana and Ben is even further out of his league than Hulk.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By geraldthesloth
@venom hybrid said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @fedykin87 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
Marvel database isn't a marvel owned site.classic thor couldn't beat superman either.Stop being a fanboy"
Classic Thor would defeat Superman that cross over was BS. "
No sir Supermans stat's are greater than thors.
IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By IBBMS
@venom hybrid said:
"@IBBMS said:
"@fedykin87 said:
"@IBBMS said:
That's his base strength which im sure is stronger than that and it doesn't take him that long to get mad trust me SM and WW are out of their league with the Hulk and the Hulk is way beyond the thousands when mad and note not even fully mad at that. "
Eventually yes Hulk would amp up to there strength level he cant do it fast enough so it's irrelevant, Hulk is out of his league with Clark and Diana and Ben is even further out of his league than Hulk. "

He doesn't have to He is more durable than Superman and Diana put together he was once reduced to ashes or something like that and fully recuperated in a short amount of time, and the only way to surely kill Hulk they would have to make sure that there are absolutely no molecules or atoms left of him which is virtually impossible.
venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By venom hybrid
@geraldthesloth said:
"@venom hybrid said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @fedykin87 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
No sir Supermans stat's are greater than thors."

Nope, but I dont even need to get into that because Mjolnir= Mystical hammer of Thor that right there would rip through Supes since he got his throat slit by Diana's crown thingy because it's mystical.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By geraldthesloth
@venom hybrid said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@venom hybrid said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @fedykin87 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
Nope, but I dont even need to get into that because Mjolnir= Mystical hammer of Thor that right there would rip through Supes since he got his throat slit by Diana's crown thingy because it's mystical. "
Right...Id debate this but this isn't the right thread for it.
venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By venom hybrid
@IBBMS said:
"@venom hybrid said:
"@IBBMS said:
"@fedykin87 said:
"@IBBMS said:
Eventually yes Hulk would amp up to there strength level he cant do it fast enough so it's irrelevant, Hulk is out of his league with Clark and Diana and Ben is even further out of his league than Hulk. "
He doesn't have to He is more durable than Superman and Diana put together he was once reduced to ashes or something like that and fully recuperated in a short amount of time, and the only way to surely kill Hulk they would have to make sure that there are absolutely no molecules or atoms left of him which is virtually impossible. "

No they wouldn't and no he hasn't srvived being reduced to ashes in the Reigning he was killed because Thor broke his neck I believe.
IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By IBBMS
@geraldthesloth said:
"@venom hybrid said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @fedykin87 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:

Not in his madness mode but Thor is smarter and more skilled in HTH combat than supes, and is nigh immortal having been alive for millenias. Combined with his weather manipulation ability would demolish supes.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By geraldthesloth
@IBBMS said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@venom hybrid said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @fedykin87 said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@IBBMS said:
Not in his madness mode but Thor is smarter and more skilled in HTH combat than supes, and is nigh immortal having been alive for millenias. Combined with his weather manipulation ability would demolish supes. "
Read my post above.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By geraldthesloth

Cool too bad I know that.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By venom hybrid
@geraldthesloth said:
"Cool too bad I know that."

Obviously not otherwise you wouldn't think Supes would beat Thor.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By geraldthesloth
@venom hybrid said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Cool too bad I know that."
Obviously not otherwise you wouldn't think Supes would beat Thor. "
Take it too the superman vs thor thread. you're only spamming this one.
venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By venom hybrid

Anyway, Wonder Woman stomps Thing she has every advantage in this battle.

fedykin87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By fedykin87
so what can can get out of this not counting the fanboy hulk fetishing going on is that thing is like an ant to wonder woman and hulk would be a beetle to her or something.
IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By IBBMS
@fedykin87 said:
"so what can can get out of this not counting the fanboy hulk fetishing going on is that thing is like an ant to wonder woman and hulk would be a beetle to her or something."

I really don't like the Hulk Diana is my favorite character her and Storm but realstically the Hulk is way stronger than her and Superman, but it seems that you're the fanboy here saying the Thing and Hulk are ants and beetles respectively.