Wonder Woman vs The Xmen

• 100 results
Horus_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The setting is on Krakoa off the coast of Themyscira (think I misspelled it, lol). Wonder Woman is alerted to the impending presence of a threat to the island. The Xmen are sent to stop Krakoa for whatever reason, and are mistaken as part of the threat.

The Xmen line up consists of:

Cyclop (Circa the Whedon era "get off of my lawn")

Storm

Iceman (Full Potential)

Emma (prior to the power issues)

Colossus (Cytorrak empowered)

Magik

Nightcrawler

Archangel

Wolverine

Magneto (prior to depower)

Rogue

The Xmen arrive blindsided, are not aware of Diana's approach. All are in character, the Xmen were desperate to stop Krakoa, and now for survival. Who wins?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Iceman solos.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman solos

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hate is strong in this one.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@horus_1: This is a mismatch Iceman kills her by himself -.-

@Renchamp: @saren: @God_Spawn:

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not convinced Ice Man would Solo her, but I definitely believe the team wins.

donttellmymom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree Iceman easily solos. This is a heavy mismatch.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: WW is a bada** but seriously people need to make good battles with her not make battles that are one-sided.... she really needs more respect

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just a question, but how would iceman go about beating wonder woman?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: WW is a bada** but seriously people need to make good battles with her not make battles that are one-sided.... she really needs more respect

That's the truth. She is a bada** but lately the only battles I've seen her in were geared to let the opponents win.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Freezing her insides, Freezing her to absolute zero, etc... certain attacks might not kill her but they will definitely KO her

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Exactly which is why this battle got me mad actually -_-

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SodamYat

@sodamyat: Freezing her insides, Freezing her to absolute zero, etc... certain attacks might not kill her but they will definitely KO her

her lasso creates fire

shed be on him punching him before he could make his move

and she has zeus' lightning to bust her out if for some odd reason she cant get out of a little ice

Im thinking its a stalemate vs bobby.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: She could punch him all she wants it wont hurt Bobby at all :o fire doesnt even bother iceman at all he actually has walked through fire without problems.... Iceman doesnt need a body to survive he can also attack in vapor form something WW wont see coming :o but yeah Morals On its definitely stalemate but morals off well WW wont really do anything :o

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14 said:

@sodamyat: She could punch him all she wants it wont hurt Bobby at all :o fire doesnt even bother iceman at all he actually has walked through fire without problems.... Iceman doesnt need a body to survive he can also attack in vapor form something WW wont see coming :o but yeah Morals On its definitely stalemate but morals off well WW wont really do anything :o

=========

You misunderstood. I was saying that she'd be on him beating his ass before he could make his move. In other words he'd be hard pressed to make an offensive move while getting beat on.

You also misunderstood the fire thing. I didnt mean to say that it would harm him. I said it to say that it would help with any freezing.

I know he doesnt need a body per se. thats why i said its a stalemate.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: For some reason i posted twice and i cant see your posts ;O

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@icecold14 said:

Iceman solos

.. Unless she can seduce him and convince him to stop fighting.. I don't know, she an be very persuasive.

Other then that I got nothing. Iceman and the X Men bind her dead body together like what the First Born did to Diana.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By icecold14

@saint_sophie: Yeah i can see that happening lol but since your like my lost cousin ill give you a break and say she seduces every guy member and wins :D

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Colossus, Iceman, Rouge, Magic ect....she goes down hard.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: If you think Iceman needs to shoot ice beams or something to be offensive than your wrong :o all iceman has to do "Think" and he freezes anything he wants :o also how is punching him going to do anything when iceman has been shown to be in multiple places at once ;o also Iceman will just break into pieces with those punches shes throwing meaning he wont have a problem freezing her at all

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lasso Iceman and speed blitz the rest

FyI she can knock her bracelets together and it will shield her from Iceman

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: If you think Iceman needs to shoot ice beams or something to be offensive than your wrong :o all iceman has to do "Think" and he freezes anything he wants :o also how is punching him going to do anything when iceman has been shown to be in multiple places at once ;o also Iceman will just break into pieces with those punches shes throwing meaning he wont have a problem freezing her at all

no, i know. its just hard to be thinking on the offensive when youre getting beat on.

Youre still misunderstanding. You keep thinking that im saying her punches will be how she wins. im not saying that. im saying its a stalemate.

in the very off chance that he managed to freeze her, she'd just get out. just like hulk has done.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Oh i know that you think its stalemate :o im just trying to make you see that Iceman has many ways of beating her :o and shes not breaking out because if she has every single water molecule in her body frozen she automatically dies :o and being frozen in Absolute zero would probably kill her as well :o

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Oh i know that you think its stalemate :o im just trying to make you see that Iceman has many ways of beating her :o and shes not breaking out because if she has every single water molecule in her body frozen she automatically dies :o and being frozen in Absolute zero would probably kill her as well :o

he has about 2 ways of beating her. and neither would happen.

shes not getting every water molecule in her body frozen. its morals on. just like when he froze hulk and hulk got out.

thats why i know its a stalemate.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a Wonder Woman fan, she has no way of beating Iceman unless she is amped or try to make him stop fighting with her lasso. Otherwise, Iceman should solo.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By icecold14

@sodamyat: I know man :O i already told you that if they are morals on its stalemate lol didnt you read my first post to you? I was talking about Morals off and bloodlusted so thats why we got confused lol

Also Hulk never got his molecules frozen... all iceman did was freeze the water vapor around him

wtk1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a tie.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: I know man :O i already told you that if they are morals on its stalemate lol didnt you read my first post to you? I was talking about Morals off and bloodlusted so thats why we got confused lol

theres no need to talk about bloodlusted or morals off. otherwise i would have said something like her telling zeus to wipe him from existence. but the OP doesnt say that so I just kept my mouth shut about zeus. cause i didnt want to sound like im a fanboy.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By icecold14

@sodamyat: Who cares if you sound like a fanboy as long as you got the feats to back it up theres no problem but the zeus part wouldnt count since its a one on one fight :) and sorry i thought the fight was bloodlusted :\ i didnt read the part where it said morals on....

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SodamYat

@sodamyat: Who cares if you sound like a fanboy as long as you got the feats to back it up theres no problem but the zeus part wouldnt count since its a one on one fight :) and sorry i thought the fight was bloodlusted :\ i didnt read the part where it said morals on....

lol who cares? umm, the OP, thats who. The OP makes the rules. talking about anything else just makes people sound like fanboys. Just saying.

So in this fight if it were just iceman vs wonder woman, morals on, itd be a stalemate and thats all that would need to be said. Cheers.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: If you got feats to back up your claims it doesnt make you a fanboy....idk what you mean but alright cheers man :)

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This is almost pathetically one sided

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#38  Edited By Thor-Parker
SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: If you got feats to back up your claims it doesnt make you a fanboy....idk what you mean but alright cheers man :)

no. thats not what im saying. what im saying is that if a battle has certain rules and a viner comes in and say well, so and so wins, BUT if the rules were different the other guy would win, that just makes them sound like a fan boy who cant take their favorite character losing and so they have to add in the "BUT" and say that if rules were different their favorite character would win. Its pathetic. Funny, but pathetic.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: You must be talking about how i thought this battle was bloodlusted but its actually with morals on? if it is than i made a mistake and i didnt read that part incase your calling me a fanboy.... plus i already explained that i made a mistake...

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma Frost solos, Storm could solo, Iceman could solo, Rogue could solo, Magik could solo...basically, the X-Men win this.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma Frost solos, Storm could solo, Iceman could solo, Rogue could solo, Magik could solo...basically, the X-Men win this.

I challenge you to a CaV.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman probably 5.5/10. The team has what it takes to beat her, but they don't know she's coming and she's really fast and ruthless. It all depends on who she targets first tbh. If she comes in taking down Mags, Storm, Magik, and Rogue or something like that, then she takes it. If she comes in taking down Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Emma, and Wolverine, then she'll likely lose to the combination of the heavy hitters. Hard to tell.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Iceman solos

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea team.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman solos

Wonder Woman takes Iceman to Apokolips, then asks Darkseid to beam her bracelet and WW deflects it on Iceman and Iceman is sent back in time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers