Wonder Woman vs. The Powerpuff Girls

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Rules...

1. All of WW's pre-crisis - current feats can be referenced.
  2. All PPG and PPG Z tv, movie, manga/anime feats can be referenced.
  3. Morals: The PPG are serious, but still in character.
  4. Prep: Random Encounter
  5. Weapons: Standard equipment for WW
  6. No BFR.
  7. Location: Monster Island (Marvel), 23 ft. away from each other
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

I really have a hard time gauging the PPG given one minute they can trash monsters and other things in no time flat, but then next episode or whatever they have problems. But...seeing as were including everything, then I suppose PPG could win this....though I still am unsure.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Powerpuff Girls

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RetconCrisis

WW vs three Superman level characters? PPGs win, jobbing against monsters aside.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

PPG. These girls can breathe in space, have literally earth busting strength, and guess what? They can also travel through time.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mismatch

PPGs stomp

each could potentially solo

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 Superman's vs WW? Lol.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways the answer is that WW loses badly.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PPG stomps.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PPGs. They are faster, stronger, and more versatile.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funniest match-up I have seen, and Powerful puff girls win

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

I'm backing WW here. The girls may have power comparable to WW and other such characters, but they are SEVERELY lacking in skill. Bubbles and Buttercup would be easy to trick and Diana is more than battle savvy enough to take them all down.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

ww.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

Funniest match-up I have seen, and Powerful puff girls win

idk. Krypto vs She-Hulk was pretty funny.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WastelandMan

@juiceboks said:

I'm backing WW here. The girls may have power comparable to WW and other such characters, but they are SEVERELY lacking in skill. Bubbles and Buttercup would be easy to trick and Diana is more than battle savvy enough to take them all down.

I wouldn't say SEVERELY. They actually have over a dozen team maneuvers and use their powers in many creative ways for being just little girls. And their powers are insanely versatile:

http://powerpuff.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_superpowers_used_in_The_Powerpuff_Girls

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never knew they were that powerful.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@m_man Yea they can work as a team effectively against monsters and giant robots and what not, but compared to Diana who has MUCH more experience fighting characters on their level..they're pretty much greenhorns. Buttercup for example, more often than not, flies fist first into an enemy without thinking anything through. Against someone like WW, that's the last thing you wanna do. Bubbles is obviously the weakest of the group and isn't liable to bring much of anything to the fight past a sonic scream which Diana should be able to power through. Blossom would be the only one to actually try and come up with a strategy and WW isn't liable to just stand there and let it happen(not that anything they've done is something WW hasn't come across in some way, shape, or form). All in all yea they're powerful individually and even more so as a team, but the skill and experience margin between them and WW is too wide for them to overcome. They're simply out of their league here.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Blossom solos.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WastelandMan

@juiceboks said:

@m_man Yea they can work as a team effectively against monsters and giant robots and what not, but compared to Diana who has MUCH more experience fighting characters on their level..they're pretty much greenhorns. Buttercup for example, more often than not, flies fist first into an enemy without thinking anything through. Against someone like WW, that's the last thing you wanna do. Bubbles is obviously the weakest of the group and isn't liable to bring much of anything to the fight past a sonic scream which Diana should be able to power through. Blossom would be the only one to actually try and come up with a strategy and WW isn't liable to just stand there and let it happen(not that anything they've done is something WW hasn't come across in some way, shape, or form). All in all yea they're powerful individually and even more so as a team, but the skill and experience margin between them and WW is too wide for them to overcome. They're simply out of their league here.

I don't know where you came up with how you think the fight would play out. Buttercup can be impulsive at times but mostly when she gets taunted which doesn't seem like Diana's style. Even if Buttercup does rushes it's not like she'll die immediately afterwards. MOREOVER, as OP stated they're serious this time around which means they're less likely to rush and more likely to work as a team which they excel at. Not sure where you got the idea that bubbles is the weakest. She is usually hesitant because of her kindness BUT when she gets serious she's just as strong as the others and once again they are serious as stated by OP.

The only thing WW seems to have over them is skill and experience but she is outclassed in just about everything else. Each can travel at light speed. WW had trouble fighting superman and his speed. WW outclassed Supes in skill and yet she had major issues. How can she deal with 3 opponents traveling light speed and with similar powers?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 juiceboks  Moderator

@m_man said:

@juiceboks said:

I don't know where you came up with how you think the fight would play out. Buttercup can be impulsive at times but mostly when she gets taunted which doesn't seem like Diana's style. Even if Buttercup does rushes it's not like she'll die immediately afterwards. MOREOVER, as OP stated they're serious this time around which means they're less likely to rush and more likely to work as a team which they excel at. Not sure where you got the idea that bubbles is the weakest. She is usually hesitant because of her kindness BUT when she gets serious she's just as strong as the others and once again they are serious as stated by OP.

The only thing WW seems to have over them is skill and experience but she is outclassed in just about everything else. Each can travel at light speed. WW had trouble fighting superman and his speed. WW outclassed Supes in skill and yet she had major issues. How can she deal with 3 opponents traveling light speed and with similar powers?

Buttercup is impulsive nearly every fight they go into. In fact, they all usually try to punch into submission first time fighting an enemy they know nothing about. In character that's usually how they're fights go down. It's when that fails then they try to use their other powers. I never said she would die if that were to happen, but she(much like the rest of them) can be incapacitated with Diana's lasso. Bubbles is the weakest combat wise. She doesn't have Blossom's brains or Buttercup's combat mentality. Physically yes they are all more or less the same. But in character she gets outdone in combat ability by Buttercup and tactical know how by Blossom. But Bubbles' childish disposition and creativity has come through for them in certain situations. They each excel at different things. That's what makes them unique.

PPG's don't fight at light speed. Not even when they're bloodlusted. Wonder Woman has kept up with Flash exerting himself and other speedy characters so I don't think that's gonna be a problem here. I would actually argue her combat speed and reflexes are greater than theirs. WW "had trouble fighting superman and his speed" when she wasn't trying to hurt him because he's her friend. A discrepancy these girls aren't lucky enough to have. While on the flip side, Superman was trying to KILL her due to Maxwell Lord's mind control. She actually ended up beating him in the end so why even bring it up?

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WastelandMan

@juiceboks said:

Buttercup is impulsive nearly every fight they go into. In fact, they all usually try to punch into submission first time fighting an enemy they know nothing about. In character that's usually how they're fights go down. It's when that fails then they try to use their other powers. I never said she would die if that were to happen, but she(much like the rest of them) can be incapacitated with Diana's lasso. Bubbles is the weakest combat wise. She doesn't have Blossom's brains or Buttercup's combat mentality. Physically yes they are all more or less the same. But in character she gets outdone in combat ability by Buttercup and tactical know how by Blossom. But Bubbles' childish disposition and creativity has come through for them in certain situations. They each excel at different things. That's what makes them unique.

PPG's don't fight at light speed. Not even when they're bloodlusted. Wonder Woman has kept up with Flash exerting himself and other speedy characters so I don't think that's gonna be a problem here. I would actually argue her combat speed and reflexes are greater than theirs. WW "had trouble fighting superman and his speed" when she wasn't trying to hurt him because he's her friend. A discrepancy these girls aren't lucky enough to have. While on the flip side, Superman was trying to KILL her due to Maxwell Lord's mind control. She actually ended up beating him in the end so why even bring it up?

I've never seen her impulsive when it's time for business. Maybe they will punch first and use their powers later but I don't see wonderwoman taking any of them down before that happens. Concerning Bubbles, sure but they're all equal.

She's still in character. Don't think she is willing to go all out on three little girls anymore than she is willing to fight her friend. I brought it up because she still had major issues with his speed and now she's dealing with three opponents that can go light speed. Even if that were true they certainly can fly at light speed. When Diana fought Superman, Supes blitzed her with his flight. How can Diana deal with 3 of them at once? The power puff girls fought princess across the world in a christmas special IIRC. They certainly fight at super speed:

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

AlohomoraCloak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 juiceboks  Moderator

@m_man In character? Yes. That's usually their go to tactic.

I think she would be more than willing to harm 3 powerful little girls than one of her best friends she's known for years. Whom, again, eventually got his throat slit in a very cringing manner. Diana is a warrior. She's not adverse to using lethal force if/when she feels like it. The fact that she did that even to one of her closest companions shows the lengths she'll go to do what needs to be done. She didn't have any issues with Superman's speed. What she had issues with, was a bloodlusted Superman attempting to use his superior strength to break all the bones in her body while she herself was trying to talk him out of it. She had no trouble at all tagging him. I've seen both those episodes and neither one proves they fight(or fly) at light speeds. Hypersonic? Most definitely. But nothing WW hasn't done herself. Even if they were faster than her, Diana's main villian also exceeds her in speed. Yet she consistently beats her out of pure skill.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The PPGs. They've got some serious powers that I think can floor even Diana. Their powers include:

1) Lightning

2) Citywide sonic scream

3) Size changing

4) Force fields

5) Tornados

6) Making multiple clones.

7) Explosive spit

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WastelandMan

@juiceboks said:

I think she would be more than willing to harm 3 powerful little girls than one of her best friends she's known for years. Whom, again, eventually got his throat slit in a very cringing manner. Diana is a warrior. She's not adverse to using lethal force if/when she feels like it. The fact that she did that even to one of her closest companions shows the lengths she'll go to do what needs to be done. She didn't have any issues with Superman's speed. What she had issues with, was a bloodlusted Superman attempting to use his superior strength to break all the bones in her body while she herself was trying to talk him out of it. She had no trouble at all tagging him. I've seen both those episodes and neither one proves they fight(or fly) at light speeds. Hypersonic? Most definitely. But nothing WW hasn't done herself. Even if they were faster than her, Diana's main villian also exceeds her in speed. Yet she consistently beats her out of pure skill.

Not with all three of them rushing her and watching each others backs I doubt it.

I really don't think she would and she even stated she was BARELY holding back not that it matters cause I think they're way too much for her. And you're wrong. She did have issues with his speed. She stated she barely had time to guard and said "Hermes give me speed". Now imagine 3 beings even faster than that supes rushing her all at once. When they fought princess in that video it was basically like a colorful version of DBZ. They can fly at lightspeeds. They flew to the Aestroid belt within seconds. They also flew so fast they traveled back in time. You're missing the point. It's not that she can't deal with that level of speed it's that she can't deal with THREE opponents with that speed. SHOW ME her taking down 3 people basically on Superman's level that have FTL speeds, near perfect synergy, and have the same insane amount of powers.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

I'm actually going to back WW on this. PPG ha been stomped easily by people much weaker and far less skilled than her. WW spanks them and then sends them home to the Professor.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 juiceboks  Moderator

@m_man said:

@juiceboks said:

Not with all three of them rushing her and watching each others backs I doubt it.

I really don't think she would and she even stated she was BARELY holding back not that it matters cause I think they're way too much for her. And you're wrong. She did have issues with his speed. She stated she barely had time to guard and said "Hermes give me speed". Now imagine 3 beings even faster than that supes rushing her all at once. When they fought princess in that video it was basically like a colorful version of DBZ. They can fly at lightspeeds. Like I said they fought across the world and flew to the Aestroid belt within seconds. They also flew so fast they traveled back in time. You're missing the point. It's not that she can't deal with that level of speed it's that she can't deal with THREE opponents with that speed. SHOW ME her taking down 3 people basically on Superman's level that have FTL speeds, near perfect synergy who can read each others minds, and have the same insane amount of powers.

Barely had time yet she ended up tagging him multiple times throughout the encounter and ended it by slicing him faster than he could react. Obviously it wasn't easy for her, but it's not like she couldn't. In fact..the only time he actually landed a hit was when he tackled her at the beginning of the fight. After she got out of the crater, she literally dodged every swing from him. He only managed to break her wrist when she went in close to hit him.

When they fought princess in that video it was basically like a colorful version of DBZ. They can fly at lightspeeds.

NOTHING suggests they were fighting at lightspeed during their encounter. Characters moving much slower than that have achieved a similar blurring motion. It's used for dramatic effect to show that a character is moving fast..in no way does it equate to light speed movement. That's ridiculous

Like I said they fought across the world and flew to the Aestroid belt within seconds. They also flew so fast they traveled back in time.

I know..but when they did it it took quite a while. Don't remeber the second one. The only time they time traveled was due to Professor Utonium's machine IIRC. Even still, that's more toon force than anything else and you can't really quantify something like that..

Let's say they even are light speed in travel speed. WW has consistently displayed FTL reaction speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Blocks dozens of light beams AND moves fast enough to get in the way of them and Trevor. Ties up Amazo(who has the speed of Flash) before he can even finish saying a one syllable word.

SHOW ME her taking down 3 people basically on Superman's level that have FTL speeds, near perfect synergy who can read each others minds, and have the same insane amount of powers.

Show me them taking down a person with Diana's level of skill from years of fighting beings that are either on his/her level of physical stats or exceeding them, who has faster reflexes and combat speed than they do, is more durable than they are, and isn't afraid to use lethal force if necessary.

It goes both ways. And you still haven't proved they have FTL travel speed let alone combat wise.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By WastelandMan

Some of their best speed, durability, strongest attacks, and other feats. They're almost on level with SA Superman (EDIT added even more):

Delivering ALL of santa's presents to the children of the world......in one night
Delivering ALL of santa's presents to the children of the world......in one night

Travelling so fast they went back in time
Travelling so fast they went back in time

Bubbles travelling the world in 4 seconds while barely trying
Bubbles travelling the world in 4 seconds while barely trying

Buttercup dodging Bubble's heat vision AFTER it's been fired
Buttercup dodging Bubble's heat vision AFTER it's been fired

Travelling to the center of the Earth like nothing
Travelling to the center of the Earth like nothing
Creating CLONES of themselves
Creating CLONES of themselves
Ditto
Ditto
Treating a giant monster like jump rope with insane ease
Treating a giant monster like jump rope with insane ease
Buttercup tanking an attack that leveled several skyscrapers like nothing
Buttercup tanking an attack that leveled several skyscrapers like nothing
Lifting someone who is lifting Mt. Everest which weighs nearly 400 trillion pounds.
Lifting someone who is lifting Mt. Everest which weighs nearly 400 trillion pounds.

Tanking an explosion that destroyed an entire city
Tanking an explosion that destroyed an entire city

Combining their energy projection into one attack
Combining their energy projection into one attack
Electrical Projection
Electrical Projection
Ditto
Ditto
Basically tapping the ground which then caused an entire building to explode.
Basically tapping the ground which then caused an entire building to explode.
Completely freezing a volcano
Completely freezing a volcano
Bubble's ultrasonic scream
Bubble's ultrasonic scream
Blossom and Buttercup can do this as well
Blossom and Buttercup can do this as well
Buttercup again
Buttercup again
Destroying a city by combining their energy
Destroying a city by combining their energy

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By WastelandMan

@juiceboks

1. She tagged him AFTER the speedblitz. She barely made it out alive. What do you think she can do against THREE superman level beings?

2. Never said they were fighting at lightspeed. Just pointed out they can fight at insane speeds. When has Diana ever fought like that?

3. False on both accounts. It took minutes. As for time travelling, see above.

4. Addressed those pictures before. The first one, nothing implied she was blocking them at once or showed how fast they were going. As for Amazo, he wasn't anticipating it and his focus wasn't on her. He states afterwards something along the lines of "I forget how fast she was". Not gonna cut it at all with the PPGs.

5. Sure but as it should be clear with the feats I posted above, they're way too much for her. I could point some of their foes but then it'd be this villian vs Diana's villian etc.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@m_man

@m_man said:

@juiceboks

1. She tagged him AFTER the speedblitz. She barely made it out alive. What do you think she can do against THREE superman level beings?

2. Never said they were fighting at lightspeed. Just pointed out they can fight at insane speeds. When has Diana ever fought like that?

3. False. See above.

4. Addressed those pictures before. The first one, nothing implied she was blocking them at once or showed how fast they were going. As for Amazo, he wasn't anticipating it and his focus wasn't on her. He states afterwards something along the lines of "I forget how fast she was". Not gonna cut it at all with the PPGs.

Sure but as it should be clear with the feats I posted above, they're way too much for her. I could point of some of their foes but then it's be this villian vs Diana's etc.

1. She wasn't expecting it first of all..and no she made it out of the fight with only a broken wrist. Which is a pretty condition to be in considering the circumstances. PPG's aren't as strong as Superman nor do they punch as hard. WW literally was punched all across the Earth by Zoom and she still managed to fight back.

2. It's nearly impossible to compare an animated fight vs. a panel to panel one. But it's not like being a blur is something she's incapable of doing given her reaction time and combat speed..

3. Like I said, that's the joys of being in a kid's cartoon. You can do random sh!t that doesn't even make sense due to varying amounts of toon force. There's no telling how fast they were going nor is that a consistent feat for them. They did that once and never again. I mean hell, SA Bizarro punched Superman so hard he went back in time. There's no way we have anyway of knowing how hard he hit him.

4. As opposed to what? They were light beams from the Shattered God and she managed to block every single one of them virtually at the same time. I'm not sure what you're looking at. As for Amazo, she was right in front of him IIRC. Sure he didn't expect it, but given his powerset it's pretty impressive that she managed to wrap her lasso around his arm before he knew what happened. Besides..it's not like those are her only showings of speed.

Not one of those durability/strength feats is something Diana hasn't already replicated or exceeded in some way, shape, or form. I doubt their punches would hurt her much less put her down.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WastelandMan

@juiceboks said:

1. She wasn't expecting it first of all..and no she made it out of the fight with only a broken wrist. Which is a pretty condition to be in considering the circumstances. PPG's aren't as strong as Superman nor do they punch as hard. WW literally was punched all across the Earth by Zoom and she still managed to fight back.

2. It's nearly impossible to compare an animated fight vs. a panel to panel one. But it's not like being a blur is something she's incapable of doing given her reaction time and combat speed..

3. Like I said, that's the joys of being in a kid's cartoon. You can do random sh!t that doesn't even make sense due to varying amounts of toon force. There's no telling how fast they were going nor is that a consistent feat for them. They did that once and never again. I mean hell, SA Bizarro punched Superman so hard he went back in time. There's no way we have anyway of knowing how hard he hit him.

4. As opposed to what? They were light beams from the Shattered God and she managed to block every single one of them virtually at the same time. I'm not sure what you're looking at. As for Amazo, she was right in front of him IIRC. Sure he didn't expect it, but given his powerset it's pretty impressive that she managed to wrap her lasso around his arm before he knew what happened. Besides..it's not like those are her only showings of speed.

Not one of those durability/strength feats is something Diana hasn't already replicated or exceeded in some way, shape, or form. I doubt their punches would hurt her much less put her down.

1. A broken wrist and a gaping wound on her face. But again, it's 3 against one this time around and they basically outclass her.

2. They never had a problem depicting Flash as far as I remember....

3. Now you're just going to say "oh it's a cartoon". First of all it's the first time they completely cut loose on their speed. Why they never did it again should be painfully obvious if you saw the episode. Fact is they did it and they have traveled FTL regularly. Again when travelling to the Asteroid belt or delivering presents to all the kids on Earth in one night.

4. I'm the one unsure of what you're looking at. If you saw the scans afterwards and actually looked closely you wouldn't be saying that. Saying that she blocked them all at the same time makes too many assumptions. If she blocked them at the same time why did she continue to block them on several panels afterwards then attempt to flee? Did they somehow comeback? If so at what rate? Also nothing implies they were going light speed either, seems more like bullet speed.

Amazo wasn't expecting it like Diana wasn't expecting supes then right? Also no it isn't her only speed feat but NONE of her feats are nowhere near as fast as the PPGs.

Most important of all: Mass increases with speed. The faster you are the harder you hit. How do you think the flashes can tango with people like Black Adam and others on supes level in a fist fight? And the PPGs are already FAR stronger than Wally or any of the flashes normally. Imagine the boost THEY'D get after punching Diana simultaneously while going FTL.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Edude117

0_o

This entire thread was a huge mindf*ck to me. The PPGs are officially my new favorite superhero trio. xD

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I added more feats of their energy projection and versatility above.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well damn.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta be honest some of those feats aren't impressive for the PPG. I do think they'd put up a fight though. What needs to be asked is if this is fair or if it's spite intentionally made by the thread maker.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PPG ftw

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lowlaville

Some of the people posting here doesn't realize just how powerful those girls are. They are ftl. They once ran so fast, they travelled through time. And they fight an interdimensional demon with much the same abilities as Trigon on a daily basis.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Carter_esque

Gotta be honest some of those feats aren't impressive for the PPG. I do think they'd put up a fight though. What needs to be asked is if this is fair or if it's spite intentionally made by the thread maker.

Why don't you ask me yourself instead of being passive... ?

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@carter_esque: Okay. Did you make a thread in which you knowingly knew that the PPG would win or did you honestly think that Diana stood a chance?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Okay. Did you make a thread in which you knowingly knew that the PPG would win or did you honestly think that Diana stood a chance?

Stupid question really.. Of course I thought Diana stood a chance otherwise there'd be no point of making the thread. If you think it's a mismatch then fine, but don't accuse me of making a spite thread.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Instead of saying all that, you were supposed to state reasons why you thought the match was on even grounds. There's no good coming from arguing.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@carter_esque: Firstly I didn't accuse you if you reread my original statement I said it needed to be determined. Secondly plenty of people even the site's most dedicated posters have made a spite thread. Calm down.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Carter_esque

@lowlaville said:

@carter_esque: Instead of saying all that, you were supposed to state reasons why you thought the match was on even grounds. There's no good coming from arguing.

I wasn't "supposed" to do sh*t but answer his question and I did that. I don't really have to explain myself to anyone but a moderator..

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Firstly I didn't accuse you if you reread my original statement I said it needed to be determined. Secondly plenty of people even the site's most dedicated posters have made a spite thread. Calm down.

I'm always cool as a fan so you don't need to tell me to calm down, buck. Mismatches and spite threads aren't the same and I wish more users would stop interchanging them; mismatches are accidental, spite threads are intentional.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

not sure why this is till going on <_< the winner is pretty clear

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8 said:

not sure why this is till going on <_< the winner is pretty clear

***Third Party Facepalm***

Ppl are still debating.. Juiceboks has made a good case for WW.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: The reason I said what I said is because so many people were making it seem as if it was a huge mismatch even with Diana having access to pre crisis feats. I'm sorry if you took it as a personal attack on your character.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

PPGs murderstomp