Wonder Woman vs the Invisible Woman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius
caption
caption
caption
caption
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2  Edited By The_Martian

In theory IW could take it by expanding a bubble in WW's head, but that wouldn't be her first move if she would ever go to that point. And since she would WW takes it easy.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Super-Buster

Hehe, did you make this thread before or after Ms. Invisible made her thread about WW's powers?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius
Super-Buster said:
"Hehe, did you make this thread before or after Ms. Invisible made her thread about WW's powers?"

After I saw the Wonderman vs Wonder Woman.
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Super-Buster

And what made you think this would be a good fight?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius
Super-Buster said:
"And what made you think this would be a good fight?"

Both are of strong will and powerful. They have stood side by side with the powerful men in comics and have been shown to hold their own.  They have led teams and have won battles without the aid of their team mates.

Why u ask.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Precise

I don't know a lot about WW, only what i've heared about her on this site and some comics i read (not a lot). But i don't know if Wonder Woman has much experience fighting invisible opponents. She might have good hearing and sense vibrations in the air, as shown in some scans. But what if IW stood completely still, while making a forcefield in her chest, like IW did to Wolverine? ..

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8  Edited By Zoom

She flies a freaking invisible jet.

She finds it when she needs to fly it.

I assume she's better than your average bear at finding invisible things. ;-)

As an aside, what would happen if you had an invisible jet and forgot where you parked it?  Wouldn't that just suck?

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SeSAW

This is a bad matchup for a lot of people, IW has some powers that are hard to deal with, so she wins.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Static Shock

Wonder Woman. She moves faster than Sue can react. It's a curbstomp....

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Precise

Well, that depends on the circumstances, if Sue has time to react i think she could use a forcefield or make WW eyes invisible, effectively blinding her. And pushing air out of her lungs with a forcefield. That is if she's not blitzed first.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock
Precise said:
"Well, that depends on the circumstances, if Sue has time to react i think she could use a forcefield or make WW eyes invisible, effectively blinding her. And pushing air out of her lungs with a forcefield. That is if she's not blitzed first."
Well, I heard that Sue does have a considerable amount of reaction time. But, I don't know if it can compete with Wonder Woman's speed.
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Precise
Static Shock said:
"Precise said:
"Well, that depends on the circumstances, if Sue has time to react i think she could use a forcefield or make WW eyes invisible, effectively blinding her. And pushing air out of her lungs with a forcefield. That is if she's not blitzed first."
Well, I heard that Sue does have a considerable amount of reaction time. But, I don't know if it can compete with Wonder Woman's speed.
"

Probably not, just a question.. can WW see invisible people/objects?..
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock
Precise said:
"Probably not, just a question.. can WW see invisible people/objects?.."

No, she can't... But, she can use her other enhanced senses (hearing and smell) to find her. If Invisible Woman is able to blind her, it won't matter. Wonder Woman can fight blind just as well as she could if she wasn't blind. She was able to fight the Justice League blindfolded, block bullets blindfolded, and fight Medusa with her back-turned, and you know why. LOL. She even went as far as blinding herself with the venom from the snakes on Medusa's head, and still managed to win.... 
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SeSAW

I doubt very seriously WW can move faster than the speed of thought and unless there fighting in a very tight inclosed space like a jail cell, sue will have enogh time and space to use her powers quickly enough to beat WW.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Precise
Static Shock said:
"Precise said:
"Probably not, just a question.. can WW see invisible people/objects?.."

No, she can't... But, she can use her other enhanced senses (hearing and smell) to find her. If Invisible Woman is able to blind her, it won't matter. Wonder Woman can fight blind just as well as she could if she wasn't blind. She was able to fight the Justice League blindfolded, block bullets blindfolded, and fight Medusa with her back-turned, and you know why. LOL. She even went as far as blinding herself with the venom from the snakes on Medusa's head, and still managed to win.... "
Actually it would, IW doesn't have to move to use her powers. If she stood perfectly still, i don't think it would be easy for her to find her.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Wonder Woman could win this fight against Invisible Woman
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SeSAW

You do know that IW can make force fields and has some level of telekenis along with her other powers.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock
Precise said:
"Actually it would, IW doesn't have to move to use her powers. If she stood perfectly still, i don't think it would be easy for her to find her."
I didn't leave out Wonder Woman's enhanced sense of smell for nothing.....

SeSAW said:
"I doubt very seriously WW can move faster than the speed of thought and unless there fighting in a very tight inclosed space like a jail cell, sue will have enogh time and space to use her powers quickly enough to beat WW."

And, I doubt Sue can react to someone with superhuman speed on the level of Jesse Quick (who can move at half light speed). Unless you can provide evidence that Sue can react to someone that fast, the point still stands. Don't be foolish.
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Precise
Static Shock said:
"Precise said:
"Actually it would, IW doesn't have to move to use her powers. If she stood perfectly still, i don't think it would be easy for her to find her."

SeSAW said:
"I doubt very seriously WW can move faster than the speed of thought and unless there fighting in a very tight inclosed space like a jail cell, sue will have enogh time and space to use her powers quickly enough to beat WW."

And, I doubt Sue can react to someone with superhuman speed on the level of Jesse Quick (who can move at half light speed). Unless you can provide evidence that Sue can react to someone that fast, the point still stands. Don't be foolish.
"

I know she has, but Sue could make a forcefield around herself, making sure her scent doesn't go out of the forcefield. And you're completely right about her speed, that's why i said 'it depends on the circumstances'.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SeSAW
Static Shock said:
"Precise said:

SeSAW said:

"

Foolish. All she has to do is think to make a force field WW cant react that fast unless there almost right in front of eachother.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Static Shock
Precise said:
"I know she has, but Sue could make a forcefield around herself, making sure her scent doesn't go out of the forcefield..... "
It won't work. Black Panther was able to sniff her out, even with her forcefield up....
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"Foolish. All she has to do is think to make a force field WW cant react that fast unless there almost right in front of eachother."
If you can move at half light-speed, do you know how much distance can be covered? That's 93,141 miles per second.... Whether they are right in front of each other or far away, it won't make a difference....
Avantar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Avantar

OMG..what a surprise...it all comes down to that ridiculous super-speed thing again... I assume when everyone says this, that WW can think at those speeds also and her reaction time is faster than the speed of thought.....

Anyone ever see Sue Richards as Malice...

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Precise
Static Shock said:
"Precise said:
"I know she has, but Sue could make a forcefield around herself, making sure her scent doesn't go out of the forcefield..... "
It won't work. Black Panther was able to sniff her out, even with her forcefield up....
"

Good point. Well i don't know enough about WW to say if she could or could not pinpoint her location with her smell and still use her incredible speed at the same time. And can she smell her if they are in New York for example.. since she doesn't know her smell from the start and could confuse her smell with smells of other people. Than again, it's not specified where the fight takes place :)
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock
Avantar said:
 "I assume when everyone says this, that WW can think at those speeds also and her reaction time is faster than the speed of thought.....
Wonder Woman has superhuman speed and reaction time, but I don't think anyone said it was faster than the speed of thought.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SeSAW

Thats what im sayin all IW has to do is think and she can either make a force field or she can go invisible, so WW speed will only matter if there standing nose to nose.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock
Precise said:
"Good point. Well i don't know enough about WW to say if she could or could not pinpoint her location with her smell and still use her incredible speed at the same time. And can she smell her if they are in New York for example.. since she doesn't know her smell from the start and could confuse her smell with smells of other people. Than again, it's not specified where the fight takes place :)"
Good point.
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Precise

Anyway, if she's blitzed from the beginning there is no fight. :)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"Thats what im sayin all IW has to do is think and she can either make a force field or she can go invisible, so WW speed will only matter if there standing nose to nose."
*Shakes his head*

Divide 1/93,141 and tell me what you get......
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#31  Edited By The_Martian
SeSAW said:
"Thats what im sayin all IW has to do is think and she can either make a force field or she can go invisible, so WW speed will only matter if there standing nose to nose."
As for the shield, WW is more than strong enough to break through her shield she makes. As for the invisible, I really doubt if will do her any good if WW can do this.

caption
caption

caption
caption

Airhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Airhead

Sue takes this one easily.Sue's force-fields can withstand hits from class 100 strength.So all that she has to do is create a force-field around her body then create a force-field inside of WW AND BLOW DA BITCH TO FUCKIN PIECES!!!
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MKF30

WW is simply too much for Sue honestly...

Airhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Airhead

whatever
Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lion_Heart22

Wonder Woman is a warrior born. That means she has honor, not just towards her enemy, but on how she beats him/her. It's kinda like how Thor almost never uses his full might combined with his full powers to defeat someone, even though he's an Asgardian warrior with ages of experience, he resorts to brawling with the Hulk, in order to be on equal footing. WW might not have such a high warrior pride, but she does have some of it, and it is EXTREMELY unlikely she will resort to speed blitzing from the get go. And Sue Storm pwned Galactus, what makes everyone think she'd  have trouble grievously injuring WW? She wouldn't really need to become invisible and hide from WW to win this.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By gokuwarrior

wonder woman is strong enough to break su's force field,and wonder woman is more than durable enough to resist su's attacks,she is too fast for su,and is a much better fighter,wonder woman can fight blind,i don't know what makes you think that she can't beat su.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By gokuwarrior

but wonder woman can go faster than hafl the speed of light,that means she is faster than the speed of thought,or am i wrong?. and it was stated that wonder woman's reaction speed is faster than a nano second,because superman's reaction time is in nano second,and wonder woman and batman stated that she reacts faster than superman,so wonder woman has both,movement speed and reaction speed to win this,and she can fight blind,and her durability level is high,so she should win this.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Static Shock said:

Wonder Woman. She moves faster than Sue can react. It's a curbstomp....
gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By gokuwarrior

wonder woman can react faster than a nano second,and she is more than strong enough to break su's shields,you always underestimate wonder woman a lot,she has the strength,the speed,the durability and the skills to win this fight.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ThatThorFan

It all depends. Sue is very quick but is she quick enough to dodge or hold WW... If Sue is quick enough to expand a bubble in WW, then she wins. If Sue doesn't react quick enough, she gets splattered by WW.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jayfournines

Wonder Woman mows Sue down before she can even react

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Diana wins due to speed blitz

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By FourthDeity

@Jayfournines said:

Wonder Woman mows Sue down before she can even react

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BringnIt

Is it typical for Diana to speed blitz her opposition?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Static Shock

Locking this. It's a mismatch that should have been locked years ago.