Wonder Woman VS Team

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ancient_0f_days:

Lots of people have koed nameless white Martians and used that for a feat that's just like ms marvel beating all those skrulls in secret invasion, and I don't bring that up, why there nameless, I could see if she beat Martian manhunters brother or cousin these guys are well known or at least better known. I've got news for you huntress has beaten a white Martian before, tell me when she has beat a top tier with a name, or better yet beat anybody who busted a planet like she hulk has.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: Round 3 really seems difficult to judge after seeing all the arguments but again can't Rogue just get Franklins powers for the easy and unstoppable win seeing as none of WW gadgets can work if time is stopped and WW erased

No, for 2 very important reasons:

1. Simply having access to someone's powers doesn't automatically equate to a mastery of said powers. Especially something as delicate and as precise as time manipulation. She's not Mega Man after all... And,
  2. All of Franklin's powers (as formidable as they are) originate from his mutagenic X-Factor. Which has been proven to be easily negated via Genoshan technology. Not in his particular case, lest I have to deal with that argument, but the X-Factor itself can be deactivated. Easily. Whether your powers are as insignificant as the Toad's or as powerful as Magneto,s, Prof. X's, or even Franklin's, if they come from that source, it will be cut off. That's how Genosha, a nation of normal people kept mutants of varying power levels all the way up the ladder of power enslaved against their will for decades. DEO Siphon Tech is even more potent due to the fact that it's not as limited to the type of power(s) it can suppress. Aliens, mystics, Metahumans, you name it. It can neutralize/suppress it.
Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whatever she could get with that amount of prep time shed still be way underprepared and your senarios simply aren't realistic you act as if ww is reed Richard or something, she's ok but no way near a prep god, unless u want to make her one, and either way I'm not shocked some people will come up with anything under the sun so there favorite character wins

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wonder Woman wins. The only real physical threats are Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk. but even then WW can still take them. every one else is pure canon fodder for WW.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@moonman78: She-Hulk has never busted a planet. You're thinking of Red She-Hulk, who is a completely different character.

I mean, come on. One is red and the other is green. It's a pretty glaring difference.

Also Champion is not a planet buster under his own steam; he needs the Power Gem for that, and She-Hulk beat him when he didn't have the Power Gem. When he did have the Power Gem, he beat She-Hulk, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock one after the other without breaking a sweat. Just a little bit of context you might want to include. Along with really a whole bunch of other bits of context that whichever respect thread you googled up might have left out, but hey, spamming scans from issues you've never read while being completely oblivious of all context is sort of your schtick at this point, so why bother?

That's not even Wonder Woman in that scan from The Tenth Circle. It's Martian Manhunter in disguise, pretending to be knocked out so the vampire dude would bite him and die from the reaction to his alien blood. Seriously, what did you do? Go to Google Images and type "wonder woman loses"? LOL.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: your points are disputable due to the fact that Rogue has been siphoning powers forever she knows Franklin and what he can do and all she has to do is think stop.

Now unless you can show me anything Diana brings faster than thought then reality warping is the auto win.

Battle rules state that in case of prep it can only be activated in the battle. So WW dies before she can do anything

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: Round 3 really seems difficult to judge after seeing all the arguments but again can't Rogue just get Franklins powers for the easy and unstoppable win seeing as none of WW gadgets can work if time is stopped and WW erased

No, for 2 very important reasons:

1. Simply having access to someone's powers doesn't automatically equate to a mastery of said powers. Especially something as delicate and as precise as time manipulation. She's not Mega Man after all... And,
  2. All of Franklin's powers (as formidable as they are) originate from his mutagenic X-Factor. Which has been proven to be easily negated via Genoshan technology. Not in his particular case, lest I have to deal with that argument, but the X-Factor itself can be deactivated. Easily. Whether your powers are as insignificant as the Toad's or as powerful as Magneto,s, Prof. X's, or even Franklin's, if they come from that source, it will be cut off. That's how Genosha, a nation of normal people kept mutants of varying power levels all the way up the ladder of power enslaved against their will for decades. DEO Siphon Tech is even more potent due to the fact that it's not as limited to the type of power(s) it can suppress. Aliens, mystics, Metahumans, you name it. It can neutralize/suppress it.

IIRC Leech has that same power and he only keeps Franklin's powers weaker than usual not completely gone.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Moonman78

@citizenbane:

Thanks for bringing back up something we already hashed out, dondave already corrected me about the Martian Manhunter thing and I admitted I was wrong. I never said she hulk busted a planet, I said she knocked out champion who busted one. And for the record i wasn't talking about when thanos tricked him into doing it, yea he had the power gem then, but he had already busted a planet or planets looking for good competition. he challenged all those top tiers from earth to a boxing match abd he had already destroyed a planet and they knew it, and that's why he threatened to destroy earth if they wouldn't fight him, and they knew he could do it. He didn't have the power gem then he didn't get it until after all the elders faced galactus, go back and read the books with his apperarences. So it apears you don't know what your talking about and half of your rebuttal was for nothing.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: post scan of the champion of the universe destroying a planet wiyhout the power gem.

you said ms marvel is on par with WW based on what?,beating gray hulk who is only a 70 toner.can't fly nd doesn't have super speed,beating rogue that only had one power,sunfire that can't affect ms marvel because of her absorption powers,and warbird a weaker version of ms marvel.

you think those battle feats are the same that WW beating powergirl,supergirl,amazo,captain marvel,mary marvel,hercules,flash,zoom and gods?,there you have some of the top tier characters that WW has defeated,and she doesn't have to one shotte them to prove she is above she-hulk because WW isn't a brawler,WW is a figther much more trained than she-hulk,WW doesn't overpower her opponents like most bricks do,she doesn't depend on raw power alone,she outfigths her opponents combining her powers with fightings skills.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By gokuwarrior

@thanosii: ocean master fight was written to make aquam the star,i wouldn't use it as proof of anything,do you really think that superman with all his high end feats in the 52 couldn't beat ocean master?,even better superman and the other couldn't do anything against him but aquaman could?,it has bad wrttin written all over it.

there is no way strom can ko pre 52 WW,she has taken ligtnings much more powerful than storms and can channel her own lightnings to counter,she hulk,rogue and ms marvel are nowhere near WW's strength,she-hulk can't fly and doesn't have super speed and rogue and ms marvel are way slower than WW and nowhere near her durability,and by the way rogue with clasic ms marvel powers is just a 50 toner and mach 1 in speed.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

Didn't grey hulk destroy the asteroid, which is a better feat than pulling earth with help from others, ok then. And most of my argument is about she hulk being above or on par with ww. Ms marvel could lose to ww but neither her or she hulk would lose with help, and both of them together would cream her.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: IIRC Leech has that same power and he only keeps Franklin's powers weaker than usual not completely gone.

The major difference between the two is that Leech's powers function on draining away a mutants powers, essentially taking their gas tank (whatever powers their mutant power i.e. sunlight in Cyclops' case) from 100 down to 0 or near about. Genoshan Slave Collars turn off the mutagenic X-Factor at the molecular level, thereby completely denying the mutant in question (however powerful they are) access to their own powerset in its entirety. Big difference.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: WW has destroyed and lifted asteroids by herself too.

you said WW never defeated a top tier character,but it's false,WW has defeated mary marvel,supergirl,amazo,son of amazo,powergirl,ares,zoom,flash,herceules,captain marvel,etc,so get your facts right.

you said ms marvel is as strong as WW and almos as fast,that is false too,WW has a lot of feats way above ms marvel strength class and way better speed feats,ms marvel is only supersonic speed in movement speed,that is WW most basic combat speed feat,everytime she is blocking bullets coming in all directions at once(which she does so often),she is using combat super speed,and that is her most basic speed feat in combat,while ms marvel,you can literaly count with the hands the times she has used super speed in combat since her debut in 1968 and those feats are only on the level of WW's most basic speed feats of her career,so again get your facts right.

even if WW lifted only 0,1% of the earth,that would still put her way above ms marvel and she-hulk,pulling 0,1% of the moon would also put her above she-hulk in strength,and considering she-hulk can't fly and doesn't have super speed,and ms marvel's strength speed and durability are way below WW,then yes,WW can beat them at the same time.

so again,get your facts right.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh my,glad to know that there aren't many people in denial thinking that she-hulk and ms marvel are on par with wonder woman.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: WW has destroyed and lifted asteroids by herself too.

you said WW never defeated a top tier character,but it's false,WW has defeated mary marvel,supergirl,amazo,son of amazo,powergirl,ares,zoom,flash,herceules,captain marvel,etc,so get your facts right.

you said ms marvel is as strong as WW and almos as fast,that is false too,WW has a lot of feats way above ms marvel strength class and way better speed feats,ms marvel is only supersonic speed in movement speed,that is WW most basic combat speed feat,everytime she is blocking bullets coming in all directions at once(which she does so often),she is using combat super speed,and that is her most basic speed feat in combat,while ms marvel,you can literaly count with the hands the times she has used super speed in combat since her debut in 1968 and those feats are only on the level of WW's most basic speed feats of her career,so again get your facts right.

even if WW lifted only 0,1% of the earth,that would still put her way above ms marvel and she-hulk,pulling 0,1% of the moon would also put her above she-hulk in strength,and considering she-hulk can't fly and doesn't have super speed,and ms marvel's strength speed and durability are way below WW,then yes,WW can beat them at the same time.

so again,get your facts right.

Ok...of course WW is top tier and has defeated even Superman but...when'd she beat Amazo?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden:

She lost that fight though....I'm pretty sure he overpowered her and they had to attack his soul and send him into orbit or something.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#218  Edited By Saren

@moonman78 said:

@citizenbane:

Thanks for bringing back up something we already hashed out, dondave already corrected me about the Martian Manhunter thing and I admitted I was wrong. I never said she hulk busted a planet, I said she knocked out champion who busted one. And for the record i wasn't talking about when thanos tricked him into doing it, yea he had the power gem then, but he had already busted a planet or planets looking for good competition. he challenged all those top tiers from earth to a boxing match abd he had already destroyed a planet and they knew it, and that's why he threatened to destroy earth if they wouldn't fight him, and they knew he could do it. He didn't have the power gem then he didn't get it until after all the elders faced galactus, go back and read the books with his apperarences. So it apears you don't know what your talking about and .h

Yeah, nothing of the sort happened. Champion never destroyed a planet before Infinity Quest, and as for heroes "acknowledging" he destroyed a planet ---- not only did they not do any such thing, but after She-Hulk beat him, the other heroes all pointed out that without the Power Gem, all of them could have beaten him too. And as for challenging top-tiers? The strongest people he fought were Thing and Colossus. He came up with excuses to avoid fighting Thor, Hulk and Namor. I do love that you're advising me to read the comics, though.

Points for trying?

half of your rebuttal was for nothing

Not really. We both know you just went to Google Images and searched for Wonder Woman scans, so I felt like pointing that out was pertinent. That way people reading this thread will take the cue and keep scrolling. Public service.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

@moonman78: @ancient_0f_days: since its not stated in the op then this is N52 WW who can be koed by lightning as already done by Ocean Master recently. Then it stand to reason that in rounds 1&2 Storm can ko since blitze isn't allowed and she will be distracted by she hulk and 2 Ms Marvels (carol and rogue)

Round 3 really seems difficult to judge after seeing all the arguments but again can't Rogue just get Franklins powers for the easy and unstoppable win seeing as none of WW gadgets can work if time is stopped and WW erased

@pope052 said:

@thanosii: Forgot to add that to the OP, i'll do it now, but just for clarification....

Pre-52 Wonder Woman

this made me lol

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane:

Dude champion destroyed a planet before infinity quest, ill try and prove it with scans if I can find any, that is the only reason ill be returning to this thread, other than that I'm done.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: @darkraiden: oh yea I was refering to when grey hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth with one punch, ww don't have a feat close to that solo

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By gokuwarrior

@moonman78: hahaha!,so by using grey hulk asteroid scan you say that ms marvel punching grey hulk means that she is a planet buster?,because given grey hulk's established feats of being around the 70 ton range i doubt he is a planet buster,Ms Marvel who is not even a city buster can overpower Grey Hulk pretty easily before he turns into the Savage Hulk,if that asteroid scan you use was grey hulk true power that would mean that ms marvel in her base form is a multi planet buster character,and i ask,REALLY?,do you think anyone would think that?,please get serious.

also that scan is very,very old,the grey hulk from the last 20 years don't have that kind of feats and as i said,his established feats from the past 2 decades put him in the 70 ton ranges proven also by the fact that ms marvel(a 75 toner)could overpower him,but if we can use scans that are so old,let me know and i'll post wonder woman moving the moon and the sun by herself.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: Whatever she could get with that amount of prep time shed still be way underprepared and your senarios simply aren't realistic you act as if ww is reed Richard or something, she's ok but no way near a prep god, unless u want to make her one

I openly defy you to repost any posting where I said that Wonder Woman is a "prep god". Go ahead. I'll wait. In the meantime, I'll help you along in saying that I never once said so. Several of her brothers and sisters-at-arms that I've named previously named certainly are, and would instruct her (a fast learner in her own right) in the item(s) proper usage. Not to mention the fact that despite her not being a "prep god", she DOES possess the Wisdom and Vision of Athena, Goddess of Wisdom and Warfare. She is by no reasonable evaluation a novice in terms of battle, and has proven quite tactical in open warfare since the early 1940's. I do not have to "make her one". Her track record going back to the Golden Age of Comics "made her" that good in preparing for battle. She doesn't need to be Batman, Steel, Mr. Terrific, Ray Palmer, Dr. Light or any of the other super-geniuses I previously named. She does however, have them on speed dial. That, combined with her centuries of h2h combat experience and superspeed is more than enough to deal with the threat she's facing. Especially in Round 3.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

Dude it was grey hulk who busts the asteroid everybody knows this, please don't try and argue that too, he starts out as a 70 to 100 ton dude but his strength increases just like any other hulk, just not as fast, please don't argue that point any further,

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78:so you are saying that he was very,very mad when grey hulk destroyed the asteroid?,that is the only explanation,so he obiously wasn't at planet busting strength level when ms marvel overpowered him,so again,you have no proof that ms marvel is on par with WW strength-wise,or speed-wise or durability-wise.

the same about she-hulk,even if WW only lifted 0,01 of the earth weight,that still puts WW way above she-hulk in terms of strength,and WW already outclasess she-hulk by far in speed and fighting skills.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: It's in N52 and even before then lector has taken down supes you may think supes being koed by lightning is pis but it has happened several times and only taking a characters high end feats is ....high balling( lol came up with that:) )

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

Whatever you wanna think, she hulk has better battle feats than ww, don't get mad at me I actually like WW better she's an iconic character I think she should be better than she hulk, but that's DCs fault for giving her lame one time only villians and never letting her really beat any of the guy heros. And like I said even I'd you do think she beats she hulk solo she's not taking her and ms marvel together she's just not taking two top tiers at once, and she certainly can't win this fight, she'd get crushed, it's just too much for her, come on man stop being byast.

HammerDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

think ms marvel would give her a tough time on 1 on 1 alone anyway

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammerdown: think ms marvel would give her a tough time on 1 on 1 alone anyway

Welcome to the 'Vine! While Ms. Marvel has gotten a lot of airtime over the past few years, and does a great job filling out her costume; She is nowhere near as strong, fast, or as well trained in the martial arts as Wonder Woman. I don't doubt that she'd get in a lick or two, but (especially in Round 3) she'd get her head caved in for her trouble.

mlanstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana wins this easy all 3 rounds they cant even hurt her and she can one shot everyone on the team with only using about 40% of her actual strength.