#51 Posted by Shawnbaby (10468 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560 said:

@hardcorefakes said:

They all look yummy to me, so I say they all win.

EDIT: Well, except for She Hulk.

dude come on even She-Hulk looks yummy. i mean i would love to have me my she hulk.

I still say team wins

It's the skin... I just can't get past the green skin. It looks nasty.

Good enough for Tony Stark and The Juggernaut....good enough for you.

#52 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

I know from now that any time I need a good laugh, to read one of your posts.

#53 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: Whatever reading the op in this battle is a good laugh, don't get mad cause you thought it was a good fight.

#54 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052:

If you think that Wonder Woman is very capable of beating superman then check how she does against his enemies. Doomsday destroys her, bizarro destroys her, Grundy destroys her, she can't even put up a good fight against them, so if u think she's on supermans level explain that

#55 Posted by mjolnirson (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

1 vs 1 wonderwoman beats anyone, even if she fight emma, jean, storm, psylocke and roue at the same time WW wins. but when you put miss. marvel and she hulk into the fight this is a fight is a very hard stromp to the team.

#56 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

She's not superman level, she was dragged in this fight

Not on Supermans level shes just not.

Shes just not

Shes just not

#57 Posted by dondave (34670 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: Your first set of scans are non-canon

#58 Posted by dondave (34670 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: Not to mention your last scan isn't even of Wonder Woman it's Martian Manhunter disguised a Wonder Woman. You should actually read the comic before you post out of context scans

#59 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: Definitely not the person on Superman's level, all right.

#60 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

Yes they sure are, I bielieve it happened in trinity. And you say Martian manhunter was disguised as ww , dude wut are you talking about?

#61 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242:

Wut do those scans prove she didn't beat or knock anybody out in none of those scans, they just show part of a fight, for all we know she could have been koed in the next scan

#62 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242:

Wut do those scans prove she didn't beat or knock anybody out in none of those scans, they just show part of a fight, for all we know she could have been koed in the next scan

"for all we know"? I've read all those issues and I can tell you she wasn't knocked out or beaten in anyway by any one of them.

What I'm simply trying to prove to you that Wonder Woman IS IN FACT on Superman's level..... The thing you were saying that she isn't. she didn't have to knock anyone out. The fact she was able to deflect the Omega Beams, stab Darkseid in the eye and hurt him, kick Superman in the jaw and send him flying and break GL's constructs TWICE are all good enough to prove that she is on Superman's level.

I swear, I love reading your posts. I can never take them seriously. :)

#63 Posted by dondave (34670 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: Trinity is non-canon.

You should actually read the comic before you post scans from Google

#64 Posted by Pokeysteve (8110 posts) - - Show Bio
#65 Posted by dondave (34670 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@moonman78

:

Wonder Woman isn't that far behind Superman, she is very capable of beating him, however Superman would get the majority in most cases.

I take back saying that Hercules & Champion of The Universe are inferior to Superman, however Superman CAN beat them both (not simultaneously).

and like I said ww has not proven to be close to supermans level

Yes, Wonder Woman has not proven close to Superman's level, yet all of this happened...

And also, Wonder Woman has a strong advantage over Superman in combat speed:

Technically she was one-shotted before all that happened

#66 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: That just leads me to think he just posts random scans he finds.

#67 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Ok honestly maybe you got me on this scan I remember reading this or skiming through it long ago, and I might have over looked that. But anyway

Shes not shes just not

#68 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11834 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Posted by dondave (34670 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Ok honestly maybe you got me on this scan I remember reading this or skiming through it long ago, and I might have over looked that. But anyway

Shes not shes just not

That's not the regular wonder woman, she's from another reality

#70 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11834 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Shes not shes just not

why do you never seem to know what you're talking about?

#71 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

The trinity comic can be taken as non canon, but that doesn't excuse her other failures

#72 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78 said:

@dondave said:

Shes not shes just not

why do you never seem to know what you're talking about?

That's because he doesn't.... ever.

#73 Edited by dondave (34670 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

The trinity comic can be taken as non canon, but that doesn't excuse her other failures

What failures exactly, all you've posted are out of context or non-canon scans or her facing doomsday which in itself is not a low showing

#74 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

So the doomsday scans were out of context as well? And even if the trinity comic is not cannon, her power level is consistent through out, she has never been a superman level threat

#75 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: He didn't say they were out of context. He said that that's not a low showing for Wonder Woman, because Doomsday can beat Superman silly.

The scans I provided prove she's in Superman's range of power.

#76 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11834 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78 said:

So the doomsday scans were out of context as well? And even if the trinity comic is not cannon, her power level is consistent through out, she has never been a superman level threat

that's why she totally didn't fight Superman while he was bloodlusted on several occasions ... oh wait......

#77 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242:

What you basically proved my point, except the fact that supermans powers dwarf hers, she can hang for a while but superman will eventually make her look horrible.

#78 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242:

What you basically proved my point, except the fact that supermans powers dwarf hers, she can hang for a while but superman will eventually make her look horrible.

How did I prove your point? My scans proved she can do what Superman can do. and those were the only scans I felt like getting at the time.

#79 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11834 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78 said:

@batman242:

How did I prove your point? My scans proved she can do what Superman can do. and those were the only scans I felt like getting at the time.

its not even worth it man, no point trying to convince him.

#80 Posted by New_World_Order (12604 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take the team.

#81 Posted by comic_book_fan (5312 posts) - - Show Bio

team wins all 3 rounds

#82 Posted by SheenLantern (6257 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560 said:

@hardcorefakes said:

dude come on even She-Hulk looks yummy. i mean i would love to have me my she hulk.

I still say team wins

Racist.

#83 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@hardcorefakes said:

@kidman560 said:

@hardcorefakes said:

I still say team wins

Racist.

LOL

#84 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11834 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take the team.

I wanna debate you on it >:) .... why and how does the team win

#85 Posted by 616Vulture (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say Wonder Woman after a long and hard battle

#86 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

If i'm reading this right, the only round the telepaths get access to their psionic powers is in the 3rd Round. If that's true, then she gets prep for that round and Steel alone could provide her with some serious firepower (not the least of which could be sonic weapons that would destroy any concentration they'd need to use such attacks). She could get access to DEO Psi-Tech that sends crippling feedback into any psionic that attacks it, as evidenced by its use in Belle Reve, Iron Heights, and other Metahuman prisons in the DCU. She could use Emma Frost's diamond form (if indeed she can even transform into it fast enough before being speedblitzed) as an indestructible baseball bat. She dare not transform back into flesh because she'll see her self being used to bludgeon She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, and Rogue at supersonic speeds into comatose states. The rest get lassoed and forced to stay put and behave. Seriously, only the superhumanly durable here stand a chance at survival (let alone victory). The one's with human-like durability would be effortlessly killed if Wonder Woman is taking this fight seriously, and chances are since she's getting jumped I believe she would.

#87 Posted by dondave (34670 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11834 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

If i'm reading this right, the only round the telepaths get access to their psionic powers is in the 3rd Round.

OP changed it so that they get TP and TK all rounds, otherwise it'd be unfair for obvious reasons of course....

@ancient_0f_days:

If that's true, then she gets prep for that round and Steel alone could provide her with some serious firepower (not the least of which could be sonic weapons that would destroy any concentration they'd need to use such attacks).

True, he could lend her that cannon he gave to Barda, the one she used to KO Wonder Woman 1 million.

@ancient_0f_days:

She could get access to DEO Psi-Tech that sends crippling feedback into any psionic that attacks it, as evidenced by its use in Belle Reve, Iron Heights, and other Metahuman prisons in the DCU.

Indeed, a psi blocking gadget of Batman's comes to mind as well. The one he used on Malefic possessed Martian Manhunter i mean, she probably won't need it cus she's nearly immune to telepathic assault ....

@ancient_0f_days:

She could use Emma Frost's diamond form (if indeed she can even transform into it fast enough before being speedblitzed) as an indestructible baseball bat. She dare not transform back into flesh because she'll see her self being used to bludgeon She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, and Rogue at supersonic speeds into comatose states.

LOL that'd be pretty damn funny to see honestly and it would most definitely keep Emma out of the game lest she risk breaking every bone in her body from either the speed she's being carried and swung, or from her breaking across the backs of her more durable teammates ... and she'd do a good bit of damage in her diamond form, Wonder Woman was able to toss the Philosopher Stone to the sun so just imagine what kind of damage she could do if she tossed Emma that hard at somebody, she'd better stay in diamond form or she's a mean stain lol.

@ancient_0f_days:

The rest get lassoed and forced to stay put and behave. Seriously, only the superhumanly durable here stand a chance at survival (let alone victory). The one's with human-like durability would be effortlessly killed if Wonder Woman is taking this fight seriously, and chances are since she's getting jumped I believe she would.

Definitely, also some people seem to think Wonder Woman has a problem with killing like Superman and Batman do. Although I know Diana tends to go easy on women she doesn't know, I honestly believe she'd start choppin off heads if she could since she might think she's in a tight spot (since she also goes up against enough bad b*tchs to know when to give a damn), or at least in the first round since she doesn't know how strong they are...second round, I'd imagine she'd take it easy since she knows that half of them have human durability and no real way to defend themselves lol. But yeah, if they get caught up in the lasso it's over. I also forgot that the lasso can extend to any length *looks back at when it was wrapped around the planet duh lol* so she can really just ball em up like yarn and leave em to roll somewhere or hold on to a long piece and swing them around like a wrecking ball, which would look hilarious.

#89 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: LOL that'd be pretty damn funny to see honestly and it would most definitely keep Emma out of the game lest she risk breaking every bone in her body from either the speed she's being carried and swung, or from her breaking across the backs of her more durable teammates ... and she'd do a good bit of damage in her diamond form, Wonder Woman was able to toss the Philosopher Stone to the sun so just imagine what kind of damage she could do if she tossed Emma that hard at somebody, she'd better stay in diamond form or she's a mean stain lol.

I do aim to please xD! And yeah, Steel's Particle Cannon did give Wonder Woman 1,000,000 the business. I can't (and don't wanna) imagine what would happen if she shot that thing at the ladies assembled here (not to mention his Toastmasters...Yikes!!!)!

#90 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11834 posts) - - Show Bio

I do aim to please xD! And yeah, Steel's Particle Cannon did give Wonder Woman 1,000,000 the business. I can't (and don't wanna) imagine what would happen if she shot that thing at the ladies assembled here (not to mention his Toastmasters...Yikes!!!)!

Dang, them Toasties were pretty legit too. Help of the JLA is a lot of help, too many geniuses lol.

#91 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Dang, them Toasties were pretty legit too. Help of the JLA is a lot of help, too many geniuses lol.

Hell yeah! You've got Kryptonian, Martian, Thanagarian, Rannian, and Fourth World Tech as well as their magic. Not to mention what's lying around on Themysceria, WayneTech, Ray Palmer's White Dwarf Tech, Dr. Light's (Kimyo Hoshi) Photonic Tech, the stuff Steel has in his Vault at the IronWorks, and whatever Booster Gold brought back with him from the future. I'm sure I'm forgetting somebody. But that's a lot of firepower, mon ami! Best case scenario: These girls get rocked. Worst case scenario: She-Hulk wakes up a few hours/days from now, and tells the X-Men what happened as the only living survivor (due to her healing factor).

#92 Edited by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

most powerful version of MS Marvel is binary

#93 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse: most powerful version of MS Marvel is binary

This is true. However, her Binary form would not prevent her from being trapped in the Phantom Zone, BFR'ed to Alpha Centauri via Zeta Beam, Boom Tubed into a Black Hole, captured via shrinking down into the Microverse, being absorbed/manipulated via Photonic Tech, etc, etc. Any and all of these outcomes (and many more) are real possibilities considering the brain power and resources her collegues have access to and would let her borrow due to her having prep (in Round 3 that is..).

#94 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11834 posts) - - Show Bio

Worst case scenario: She-Hulk wakes up a few hours/days from now, and tells the X-Men what happened as the only living survivor (due to her healing factor).

I don't even think that's possible if Diana cuts her head off with the tiara or lasso....worst case is everyone has a nice long talk with Ares and Captain Marr-vel lol ...

#95 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: I don't even think that's possible if Diana cuts her head off with the tiara or lasso....worst case is everyone has a nice long talk with Ares and Captain Marr-vel lol ...

Fair enough. I keep forgetting that her sword can cleave electrons off of atoms as well. It's certainly sharp enough to do unspeakable things to the Hulk's slutty cousin. You are correct, Ancient One.

#96 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11834 posts) - - Show Bio

Fair enough. I keep forgetting that her sword can cleave electrons off of atoms as well. It's certainly sharp enough to do unspeakable things to the Hulk's slutty cousin. You are correct, Ancient One.

lol and not just the sword...the tiara is made from the same material as the sword, all of Wonder Woman's stuff was made or reconstructed by Hephaestus ....

#97 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: lol and not just the sword...the tiara is made from the same material as the sword, all of Wonder Woman's stuff was made or reconstructed by Hephaestus ....

True that. It's just that with her speed, the sword's reach is gruesome to think about. Emma might last the longest, but that won't stop her from being uppercutted to the moon. And without TK, she'd stay there. Scared to death to transform back to normal due to the unspeakably cold or Kelvin Scale hot (depending on which side of the moon you land on) temperatures. And oh yeah, the complete lack of an atmosphere. This fight is so spiteful, mon ami. Especially Round 3. This gets messy real quick.

#98 Edited by logy5000 (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

WW wins round 3 since anything goes.

She loses rounds 1 & 2 without speed blitz.

#99 Posted by patrat18 (9020 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman looses every character going against her has pretty good feats them selves, 2 characters with tp able to rival professor x yea she's going down even if she is immune to it a little.

#100 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11834 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

wonder woman looses every character going against her has pretty good feats them selves, 2 characters with tp able to rival professor x yea she's going down even if she is immune to it a little.

If she's nearly immune then how does she go down??? Makes lots of sense btw... having pretty good feats doesn't = can stack up to Wonder Woman in any way, shape or form ....

@logy5000 said:

WW wins round 3 since anything goes.

She loses rounds 1 & 2 without speed blitz.

Do you remember what speed blitz means? just a little quiz

True that. It's just that with her speed, the sword's reach is gruesome to think about. Emma might last the longest, but that won't stop her from being uppercutted to the moon. And without TK, she'd stay there. Scared to death to transform back to normal due to the unspeakably cold or Kelvin Scale hot (depending on which side of the moon you land on) temperatures. And oh yeah, the complete lack of an atmosphere. This fight is so spiteful, mon ami. Especially Round 3. This gets messy real quick.

True...all true...honestly, Wonder Woman can BFR half of them like She Hulk, Emma and Psylock without trouble .... but about the reach of the sword...the tiaras better since it acts like a boomerang when thrown, can't do that with a sword.