Round 2:

• Standard Equipment
  • Prep Time - 30 Minutes
  • General knowledge of each other.
  • No Speed-Blitzing, BFR is allowed.
  • Morals On, but not holding back.
  • Win by Death, KO, BFR, etc.

Round 3:

• Strongest Versions of All, (No Phoenix)
  • Prep Time - 4 Hours, (Wonder Woman can get help from the JLA).
  • Anything is allowed.
  • Morals off, blood-lusted.
  • Win by any means necessary.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Evil Incarnate (4172 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Strider92 (16771 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Team wins. Wanda could solo without speed-blitz

Round 2: Any of the Telepaths solo

Round 3: Wanda lolstomp solo's Wonder Woman and the JLA.

#5 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yeah totally spite. listen i hate how people worship wonder woman on this site but still this is a little extreme. if she hulk and Mrs. Marvel stall WW then Emma and Jean Should be able to mind-rape the shit out of her

#7 Edited by hardcorefakes (691 posts) - - Show Bio

They all look yummy to me, so I say they all win.

EDIT: Well, except for She Hulk.

#8 Edited by Pope052 (3416 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: @evil_incarnate:

I've changed up the rules, Scarlet Witch is out (seeming that she can solo), and a couple of more changes have been made.

@strider92 The JLA aren't there to participate in the fight, only to aid Diana in her Prep Time.

#9 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought this was guantlet, and I was like, "Stops at #1, but she could take some people higher up" but yeah, no, she can't beat this team

#10 Posted by DarkRaiden (8033 posts) - - Show Bio

This is still an unholy stomp. Nothing's stopping Jean from holding her down with TK as She-Hulk and Rogue attack her physically, killing her and sapping her powers. Then, because she can Storm can just hit her with Lightning and suck the wind from her lungs or fry her brain with Lightning.

#11 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

dude come on even She-Hulk looks yummy. i mean i would love to have me my she hulk.

I still say team wins

#12 Edited by Pope052 (3416 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Jean can't use her telepathy in the first 2 rounds,

EDIT:

Just to clarify things:

• Scarlet Witch is gone
  • Telepathy has been restricted until Round 3.

With these changes, I don't see how Wonder Woman would get stomped...

#13 Posted by hardcorefakes (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@hardcorefakes said:

dude come on even She-Hulk looks yummy. i mean i would love to have me my she hulk.

I still say team wins

It's the skin... I just can't get past the green skin. It looks nasty.

#14 Posted by BigCimmerian (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Team curbstomps.

#15 Posted by DarkRaiden (8033 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@darkraiden: Jean can't use her telepathy in the first 2 rounds,

EDIT:

Just to clarify things:

• Scarlet Witch is gone
  • Telepathy has been restricted until Round 3.

With these changes, I don't see how Wonder Woman would get stomped...

i said TK, Telekinesis. This doesn't even include Ms. Marvel's powers or anything either. WW cannot beat these women, some of them can beat her in groups of 2 and Jean can arguably solo.

#16 Edited by Petey_is_Spidey (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Team

Round 2: WW

Round 3: Team

#17 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560 said:

@hardcorefakes said:

I still say team wins

It's the skin... I just can't get past the green skin. It looks nasty.

hmm i feel ya bro. i actually like the skin

#18 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12381 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy doesn't even effect Wonder Woman really...so how does the team win against a faster opponent who can knock all their heads off?

This is still an unholy stomp. Nothing's stopping Jean from holding her down with TK

Yeah, she has to be able to see her opponent or mentally lock on to them to do it.....she also has to be strong enough to hold the opponent, she isn't holding her own...no Speed blitz doesn't mean no super speed but every noob and their mother seems to think so, not calling you a noob, just the people who think no Speed blitz = no speed whatsoever are noobs.

She-Hulk and Rogue attack her physically, killing her and sapping her powers.

She Hulk tops out at about 100 tons, Wonder Woman helped pull the planet and the moon with Superman and had to endure being choked from the earth to the sun, knocked back to the earth and kept fighting....She-Hulk is gonna do what now? Rouge not only isn't fast enough to tag Wonder Woman, but she isn't durable enough to not get one-shotted...not to mention Wonder Woman can easily decapitate either Rouge or She Hulk with her tiara or lasso.

Then, because she can Storm can just hit her with Lightning and suck the wind from her lungs or fry her brain with Lightning.

Oh yeah Storm can't JUST hit her with lightning....Wonder Woman has withstood the lightning of Gods and Demons, (Zeus and Nekron) she has blocked magical lightning from the sky with her bracelets with ease, she has held Zeus's lightning in her hands .... Storm is just going to do what...not to mention Wonder Woman can generate magical lightning from her bracelets, I mean come on .... Fry her brain? Wonder Woman regenerated from a skeleton almost instantly after being torn apart by a Circe's magical barrier ... Suck the wind out of her lungs? Wonder Woman can talk and breathe in space ...........

Now I'mma just blow you all out the box.....

Handling Blood-Lusted Power Girl ...

Stalemating Blood-Lusted Captain Marvel ...

Wonder Woman is faster than everyone here ...

Wonder Woman is stronger than than everyone here ...

Wonder Woman is more durable than everyone here ....

Wonder Woman has a better defense than everyone here ...

Bracers feat

Wonder Woman can deal with lightning, making Storm's strongest attack useless ...

As we know, Wonder Woman can generate her own lightning ...

Wonder Woman also has an advanced healing factor ...

Also, Wonder Woman's resistance and near immunity to telepathy ....

Her tiara has beheaded a god and slit Superman's throat but we all know that. Her lasso decapitated an Imperiex probe and can generate magical fire. If anyone needs to see it, ya'll know I got it ....

Wonder Woman wins round 1 with ease, Storm, Rouge, Emma, She Hulk, Ms Marvel and Psylock are non factors. Storms Powers are practically useless and she'd get one shotted, Rouge is too slow to tag Wonder Woman and even if she did Wonder Woman can still one shot her or cut her head off with her tiara, Emma's powers are practically useless and she can't fly so her best bet is to stay in diamond form and stay out of the way, what is Psylock doing here, Ms Marvel is weaker, slower and less durable than Wonder Woman by sooo much it isn't even worth mentioning, She Hulk also has no place here since she is weaker slower less durable and can't fly.... Jean is like the only person who even has a chance...but she doesn't win since she has no way to put down Diana and them TK shields will break after a few punches ...

Wonder Woman wins round 2 with ease, BFR is on and with 30 mins of prep and general knowledge she'd know that half of that team are aboslute non factors, them knowing about Wonder Woman doesn't help them cus they'd know just how useless their team members are, the best plan they can come up with should include Rouge absorbing the whole teams powers and trying hard to keep up....she'll still get thrown to the sun.

Wonder Woman wins round 3 in an absolute stomp, 4 hours of prep and help from friends = Eagle armor, Gauntlets of Atlas, Sandals of Hermes, Sword of Hephaestus and Ares Axe, Mother Box from Big Barda Mr Miracle or Orion, Claw of Horus from Hawkman, telepathic support from Martian Manhunter ... Jesus, a Star Sapphire ring .... just no .... oh god no .....Only factors are Binary, Rouge and Jean and once Wonder Woman whips out dat BOOM TUBE its over.

#19 Edited by DarkRaiden (8033 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days

Round 1 is no knowledge, morals on no speed blitz. She's not cutting off anyone's head. Jean's TK can hold Diana unless you show me scans of her breaking out of TK as powerful as Jean's. And WW can't dodge TK cause she doesn't no it's coming. Storm's Lightning hurts the likes of Hulk, it will hurt WW especially if she does it over and over again. At least for a KO. If WW hit's Rogue anywhere on her skin, she's just been severely weakened and now Rogue has her powers.

Sucking the air from her lungs should still work as should lightning to the brain for a KO. Death? Who knows, but KO works. Oh and supposedly, Storm's powers work at the speed of thought.

Round 2 Now they know WW is fast/strong/durable w/e. Jean can instantly BFR with TK, If Rogue absorbs all their powers, she stomps for one thing, as one touch is all it takes and morals on, WW's not throwing anyone into the sun. Plus to do that she needs to get close which equals touching which equals power sap. Now WW will probably blitz Rogue immediately.....but she can't by the rules so the same thing happens. Held in place by TK and Ko'd. If they want, Storm can BFR her with those weird weather wormholes she made once.

Round 3 The Team REALLY stomps.

Either Rogue just absorbs powers from every super powered person she knows or....that's right her strongest form is exactly that. She's a top-tier Thor+ level character who has juggernaut's powers with her. She can't even lose. Binary should win as well, and Boom Tube = Rogue teleports back immediately. Also now it's Emma+Psylocke+Jean+Rogue mindraping all at once, she stands no chance.

A list of powers Rogue would have access to:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-332891-rogue-sage-upgrade-vs-the-hulk-iron-man-jean-grey-thor-and-dr-strange.html

"Energy Absorption: Her body is capable of absorbing various types of energy for the purpose of temporarily enhancing her own physical attributes. She can augment her strength and energy projection up to the force of an exploding nuclear weapon.[15] If empowered by enough energy, she can assume her Binary form again temporarily.

Electromagnetic spectrum manipulation: As Binary, Carol was once linked to the power of a white hole and was able to generate heat, light, radiation and access all other forms of energy along the electromagnetic spectrum on a virtually unlimited scale. After this link was severed, she could no longer do so on the level she once had. However, the capacity for this power still remains with her."

Powers tat would help binary greatly. BUt ultimately, WW can't put down Emma with Jean there (can put her back together), and can't put down Composite Sage empowered Rogue.

#20 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Team wins. Wanda could solo without speed-blitz

Round 2: Any of the Telepaths solo

Round 3: Wanda lolstomp solo's Wonder Woman and the JLA.

I think the team wins, but WW is sorta immune to telepathy.

#21 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12381 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: you clearly ignored just about every scan that I posted that refutes every one of your arguments....concession accepted

#22 Posted by DarkRaiden (8033 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: you clearly ignored just about every scan that I posted that refutes every one of your arguments....concession accepted

Really now? Point me to the scan that lets her break Jean's TK. Or let's her beat Binary who has the power of white holes and the EM spectrum, or shows her beating someone with the following powers:

Mister Sinister

Juggernaut

Wolverine

Colossus

Thor

Ms. Marvel

Storm

Magneto

Dazzler

Mystique

Northstar

Loki

Nightcrawler

Cyclops

Human Torch

Hulk

Gambit

Bishop

Ice Man

and more, aka anyone she wants to touch.

#23 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12381 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: until you post one shred of evidence like I have, you have no argument.

#24 Edited by DarkRaiden (8033 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: until you post one shred of evidence like I have, you have no argument.

Look at that, she has all of the abilities that she's ever had. What happens after that? Sage gives her full control of them.

Her touching Thor

Hulk

More will be later.

#25 Posted by PieHole (274 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by Pope052 (3416 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: In Round 1 & Round 2, there's no telepathy or telekinesis. I have made that very clear...

#27 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12381 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Also, no matter whose powers rouge has, if they cannot teleport where ever they want when they want to, she gets boom tubed ...... so does Binary since with all that white hole Em spectrum power she cannot teleport where ever she wants to. Neither can Jean ....

Wonder Woman shatter's strong Green Lantern Constructs from an experienced GL, even rookies can resist planet busting attacks and black holes with their rings, she broke this guy's construct in one punch. She fought a clone of Sinestro who had all his powers, Sinestro is one of the strongest Lanterns Period, she broke out of his construct easily, Sinestro is also a known planet buster and his constructs are strong enough to defend from such attacks ...

There you go...I actually proved my points, something you have yet to do...I'll wait

#28 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12381 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@darkraiden: In Round 1 & Round 2, there's no telepathy or telekinesis. I have made that very clear...

And with that....I rest my case

#29 Edited by BMEZY (1215 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 Did you really just render 3 girls from the team virtually powerless, until the last fight?? You might as well remove Jean, Emma, and Psylocke (considering the fact that you nerfed their main offensive/defensive until the last battle) until round 3.

And before you say something along the lines of "I did the same way for Wonder Woman", remember that removing "speedblitz" does not mean that Wonder Woman still can't use her VASTLY superior speed/reflexes/reaction timing for a plethora of significant advantages. Your intentions on making things "balanced" kinda backfired...I'll wait to see what happens

Good Thread, though

:D:D

#30 Edited by dondave (38821 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#31 Edited by dondave (38821 posts) - - Show Bio

@bmezy said:

@ancient_0f_days: Did you really just render 3 girls from the team virtually powerless, until the last fight?? You might as well remove Jean, Emma, and Psylocke (considering the fact that you nerfed their main offensive/defensive until the last battle) until round 3.

And before you say something along the lines of "I did the same way for Wonder Woman", remember that removing "speedblitz" does not mean that Wonder Woman still can't use her VASTLY superior speed/reflexes/reaction timing for a plethora of significant advantages. Your intentions on making things "balanced" kinda backfired...I'll wait to see what happens

Good Thread, though

:D:D

Ancient of Days didn't create this thread it was Pope052

#32 Posted by Pope052 (3416 posts) - - Show Bio

@bmezy: If I allowed telepathy/telekinesis in those Rounds, then it would be spite.

Why would you make a remark about the balance of teams, and then say "Good thread though"?...

#33 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12381 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@bmezy: If I allowed telepathy/telekinesis in those Rounds, then it would be spite.

Not really, Wonder Woman is practically immune to telepathy anyway and can easily overpower telekinetic attacks. It's a stomp in Wonder Woman's favor if you leave it as it is, put telepathy and telekinesis back on in both round 1 and 2 to make it more even for the Marvel team.

#34 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought this was guantlet, and I was like, "Stops at #1, but she could take some people higher up" but yeah, no, she can't beat this team

#35 Posted by Pope052 (3416 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Ahh.. different people are telling me different things, some say the telepathy is too much for Wonder Woman, yet others say Wonder Woman can handle it.

Alright then, this is FINAL: Telepathy is re-enabled to the First 2 Rounds, to even the odds.

#36 Posted by lilben42 (2594 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 3: WW

#37 Edited by Iragexcudder (5415 posts) - - Show Bio

WW wouldnt win once. Rogue and Jean would solo. OVERKILL

#38 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12381 posts) - - Show Bio

WW wouldnt win once. Rogue and Jean would solo. OVERKILL

considering the fact that you don't know what you're talking about...I guarantee that no one will take your word for it

#39 Posted by Outside_85 (9994 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont see how WW could loose.

#40 Edited by BMEZY (1215 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

Why would you make a remark about the balance of teams, and then say "Good thread though"?...

So you opt to make 3 of the main girls useless instead?? Wonder woman has EXTREMELY high tp resistance..and has a significant amount of strength/durability to hold her own (or even overwhelm the girls) against telekinesis.

I thought it was a good thread because I really like the concept/set-up of the battle and the participants included despite that one flaw

#41 Edited by Veravin (660 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42 said:

Round 3: WW

MY VOTE

#42 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

WW is completely crushed in every round. Ms marvel and she hulk are good matches for her solo and I think she hulk would beat her straight up, she has much better feats, and ms marvel would have a chance to beat her solo, anybody who thinks ww has a chance in any of these rounds is way unfamiliar with the characters

#43 Edited by Pope052 (3416 posts) - - Show Bio

@bmezy: Wonder Woman resisting Jean, Emma, & Psylockes' telepathic attacks all at once? Unlikely, however I re-enabled Telepathy to give the Team a better chance.

If you don't think that's a way to balance things out, then there's really no way to make this thread appealing to everyone then.

#44 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052:

Name a notable top tier ww has koed, she hulk has koed Thor, ironman, namor, champion of the universe, and she has held her own against hulk and beat Hercules. Even if u think ww is beating she hulk, she hulk plus anybody else is a sure win over ww, and yet u want she hulk and ms marvel to face her with plenty of help, both of these girls probably have better battle feats than ww. This fight is very rediculous

#45 Posted by Pope052 (3416 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: Superman...

Everyone you have listed are inferior to Superman & Wonder Woman, except Thor.

I think I have gotten the message that this thread isn't necessarily a good match up, you're about the 10th person to say that Wonder Woman gets stomped..

And by the way, "ridiculous" is not spelled "rediculous".

#46 Posted by CheeseSticks (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would you create a thread of WW vs many women and give them no power? WW fanboy i suppose.

#47 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052:

And ww is inferior to superman as well, champion of the universe is not inferior to superman he destroyed a planet with his bare hands, and neither is Hercules, these are two of the top bricks in marvel, and like I said ww has not proven to be close to supermans level. Ms marvel and she hulk together would trash ww, there is no need for telepaths or anybody else.

#48 Edited by Pope052 (3416 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78

:

Wonder Woman isn't that far behind Superman, she is very capable of beating him, however Superman would get the majority in most cases.

I take back saying that Hercules & Champion of The Universe are inferior to Superman, however Superman CAN beat them both (not simultaneously).

and like I said ww has not proven to be close to supermans level

Yes, Wonder Woman has not proven close to Superman's level, yet all of this happened...

And also, Wonder Woman has a strong advantage over Superman in combat speed:

#49 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052:

So she was able to stop superman from killing her for a while, if she didn't snap lords neck he would have eventually killed her, and he was basically dominating the fight, she's not close to supermans. Level, and just be because they say she has better combat speed means nothing, it has never been shown on panel. Did you see where she fought bizzaro about two years ago before new 52, she was dominated, she couldn't even put up a good fight, sorry she no wear near supermans level

#50 Edited by Pope052 (3416 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: You're opinion though, I can't argue with it.

However in my opinion (I can guarantee several other users can agree with me), Wonder Woman is VERY CAPABLE of beating Superman, she didn't just stop Superman from killing her, she held her own.

Combat Speed does factor into a fight, stop being ignorant by saying it means nothing.

And with all of your misspellings and ignoring of feats, I can't take you seriously, at all....