Wonder Woman vs. T-1000

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@TheVoiceOfReason: damaging the T-1000 is actually just like damaging water or a lake when you throw rocks in it...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By MonsterStomp

@TERMINATORXX said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@TheVoiceOfReason: There's no need to include the insult. Make your point with facts, not negative remarks.

@TERMINATORXX: No, they're not making that up. If you do a quick google search and look at a few sources you'll see it's true.

Theirs no way lightning is hotter than the sun, if thats so than why would a human survive it? if humans can survive it, its more than proof it cannot harm the T-1000... plus the op doesnt even say lightnings involved in this fight so why bring it up anyways?

I didn't bring it up. I'm bringing up the fact that they're correct about lightning being hotter than the surface of the Sun. You denying this doesn't disprove it. It's a fact. Look it up if you want to confirm it for yourself. That's the beautiful thing about the internet, yeah?

The sun is so hot k4tz thats why they dont send rockets up there, because the suns so hot the rocket would blow up before it got there... If Lightning was hotter than that of the sun wouldnt we be dead? I mean we do feel the sun on his when we go outside dont we? Yes... We dont feel lightning, heck it stormed over here 2 nights ago and I didnt feel any heat from the lightning? Lightning being hotter than the sun is definitly a first.... the suns far away from us so we wont burn up and die... so lightning being even 60% close to the heat of the sun is hard for me to believe...

You don't have to believe it. Its solid fact. But if WW isn't allowed lightning, then the T-1000 doesn't get his liquid powers? After all this is H2H.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@MonsterStomp said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@TheVoiceOfReason: There's no need to include the insult. Make your point with facts, not negative remarks.

@TERMINATORXX: No, they're not making that up. If you do a quick google search and look at a few sources you'll see it's true.

Theirs no way lightning is hotter than the sun, if thats so than why would a human survive it? if humans can survive it, its more than proof it cannot harm the T-1000... plus the op doesnt even say lightnings involved in this fight so why bring it up anyways?

I didn't bring it up. I'm bringing up the fact that they're correct about lightning being hotter than the surface of the Sun. You denying this doesn't disprove it. It's a fact. Look it up if you want to confirm it for yourself. That's the beautiful thing about the internet, yeah?

The sun is so hot k4tz thats why they dont send rockets up there, because the suns so hot the rocket would blow up before it got there... If Lightning was hotter than that of the sun wouldnt we be dead? I mean we do feel the sun on his when we go outside dont we? Yes... We dont feel lightning, heck it stormed over here 2 nights ago and I didnt feel any heat from the lightning? Lightning being hotter than the sun is definitly a first.... the suns far away from us so we wont burn up and die... so lightning being even 60% close to the heat of the sun is hard for me to believe...

You don't have to believe it. Its solid fact. But if WW isn't allowed lightning, the the T-1000 doesn't get his liquid powers? After all this is H2H.

That's a valid point.  Hand-to-hand only should mean the T-1000 cannot create weapons and such.  Honestly, Wonder Woman is just going to keep ripping and smashing the thing apart.  The only real question is would such an event eventually overload the T-1000, or would it be able to regenerate infinitely? 
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@k4tzm4n: i can't find any wikis or anything accurate, but it says here http://library.thinkquest.org/J002809/sun1.html the core of the sun is 15 million degrees..

To where it says here http://weathersavvy.com/Q-lightning1.html Lighting can be 54,000 degrees Fehrenheit. which like I said, isnt very hot....

i've went through 3 links or more for each and it doesnt say that any lightning is up there in the million degrees to wheres the sun is...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MonsterStomp

@k4tzm4n said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@k4tzm4n said:

You don't have to believe it. Its solid fact. But if WW isn't allowed lightning, the the T-1000 doesn't get his liquid powers? After all this is H2H.

That's a valid point. Hand-to-hand only should mean the T-1000 cannot create weapons and such. Honestly, Wonder Woman is just going to keep ripping and smashing the thing apart. The only real question is would such an event eventually overload the T-1000, or would it be able to regenerate infinitely?

Well if you want to consider his regenerating factor apart of his powers then WW stomps. If not, then its a fight of endurance I guess.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#56  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@TERMINATORXX: No one said the core of the Sun.  Everyone has been saying the surface of the Sun.
Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

@TERMINATORXX said:

@k4tzm4n: i can't find any wikis or anything accurate, but it says here http://library.thinkquest.org/J002809/sun1.html the core of the sun is 15 million degrees..

To where it says here http://weathersavvy.com/Q-lightning1.html Lighting can be 54,000 degrees Fehrenheit. which like I said, isnt very hot....

i've went through 3 links or more for each and it doesnt say that any lightning is up there in the million degrees to wheres the sun is...

Yes the core is that hot but when 5 times hotter we were referring to the surface not the core, 54,000F is hot enough considering the vat of steel was far less hotter than that.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MonsterStomp: Doesn't this just become a stalemate then? Because the only way I can see this going down is WW ripping it apart till it dies, or she runs out of nourishment, neither of which has a defined limit.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@k4tzm4n said:

@TERMINATORXX: No one said the core of the Sun. Everyone has been saying the surface of the Sun.

Ok well, It doesnt matter anyways since this is h2h anyways.

Anyways I did always wonder when the T-1000 was glitching, did it glitch from being blown apart or did it glitch from the extreme freeze? the directors cut never said " Why " it was glitching, I'm assuming it was liquid nitrogen that messed him up... so the question is... Would it of glitched if blown apart without being frozen?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MonsterStomp

@drgnx said:

@MonsterStomp: Doesn't this just become a statement then? Because the only way I can see this going down is WW ripping it apart till it dies, or will runs out of nourishment, neither of which has a defined limit.

That's what I'm thinking.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Yes the core is that hot but when 5 times hotter we were referring to the surface not the core, 54,000F is hot enough considering the vat of steel was far less hotter than that.

Ok well you know what? Even if lightning is hot enough to vape the T-1000 I dont care because its still extreme heat.... Wonder Woman might be able to resist that, but she also has other weakness to here that the T-1000 doesnt have that I already explained, but this is H2H, I dont wanna sit here all night talking about what can kill Wonder Woman or the T-1000....

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

@TERMINATORXX said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Ok well you know what? Even if lightning is hot enough to vape the T-1000 I dont care because its still extreme heat.... Wonder Woman might be able to resist that, but she also has other weakness to here that the T-1000 doesnt have that I already explained, but this is H2H, I dont wanna sit here all night talking about what can kill Wonder Woman or the T-1000....

In terms of H2H sure she might not be able to kill it, but its not going to be able to tag her a single time due to her speed.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@TheVoiceOfReason: True. I see where you're coming from. I forgot h2h that would mean the T-1000 couldnt use his shapeshifting knives or stabbing weapons either so therefore he couldnt harm Wonder Woman at all... Just as she couldnt harm him without weapons and they cant leave the adamantium room so i'm thinking she cant throw him into the sun like u said earlier anyways, even if she could throw him...

I might say this is a stalemate after rethinking... I forgot about h2h and him not being able to use his shapeshifting abilities...

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MonsterStomp said:

@drgnx said:

@MonsterStomp: Doesn't this just become a stalemate then? Because the only way I can see this going down is WW ripping it apart till it dies, or she runs out of nourishment, neither of which has a defined limit.

LOL, still got that with those typos, :S

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MonsterStomp

@drgnx said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@drgnx said:

LOL, still got that with those typos, :S

Haha, I'm like that.

Cosette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66  Edited By Cosette

@MonsterStomp said:

@drgnx said:

@MonsterStomp: Doesn't this just become a statement then? Because the only way I can see this going down is WW ripping it apart till it dies, or will runs out of nourishment, neither of which has a defined limit.

Definitely, it's not like she's strong enough to break down the bonds holding the polyalloy together or anything. Surely she could stop it from reforming though, so mostly likely it would remain a liquid puddle indefinitely and the fight would end with no real result.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Spartan101

hhahahahaha she stomps this,,easy too!! all she does is spin her arm in a whirlwind fashion making it spin around in mid air{remember this will create very hot temps} ,we all know the t-1000 can take only a certain amount of damage like shown in the film,sooner or later the spining t-1000 will start to get messed up and end up a pile of liquid slop on the ground. job done.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Laurcus

People need to learn their physics. If Wonder Woman and Superman are half as strong as this forum makes them out to be then either of them can easily kill him with a punch. Why? Spallation, the process of separating an atom into its base sub atomic particles. It's a state even lower than vaporization or disintegration, and all it takes to do this is enough kinetic energy. And last time I checked, it's not even that much energy. It was somewhere around 100 times the energy of the bomb dropped on Hiroshima.

If they can planet or moon bust with their punches, they can spallate liquid so easily it's not even funny.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By bigcimmerian

Diana wins against thousands of these things, effortless curbstomp.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Baldy

TerminatorXX is trolling again I see.

In before lock, this is a curbstomp.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Spartan101

@Baldy:

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Bo88gdan

T 1000 wins

toby5678910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By toby5678910

@Baldy said:

TerminatorXX is trolling again I see.

In before lock, this is a curbstomp.

Lol at first I thought he was mentally impaired.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Laurcus said:

People need to learn their physics. If Wonder Woman and Superman are half as strong as this forum makes them out to be then either of them can easily kill him with a punch. Why? Spallation, the process of separating an atom into its base sub atomic particles. It's a state even lower than vaporization or disintegration, and all it takes to do this is enough kinetic energy. And last time I checked, it's not even that much energy. It was somewhere around 100 times the energy of the bomb dropped on Hiroshima.

If they can planet or moon bust with their punches, they can spallate liquid so easily it's not even funny.

There is literally only one person arguing for the T-1000

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Laurcus

@Death Certificate: Yeah! And those people need to learn physics! But seriously though, there were a couple of people arguing that she would so something other than punch it one time, or that it would be a stalemate.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#77  Edited By Lvenger

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Alexander505

WW stomps

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By blackadamFTW

@TERMINATORXX said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@TheVoiceOfReason: Like Anarchism says, he rips out her uterus and she dies.... Even Superman gets destroyed...

All the T-1000 has to due is shove his liquid fingers in her ear or nose and blow her brains out.... maybe sperm his liquid crap in her and make TERMINATOR babies with her...

T-1000

10/10

Superman gets destroyed? And you're disgusting sir.

No... In H2H Superman couldnt harm him either, plus the T-1000 could cut his throat just like Wonder Woman cut his throat...

The tiara that cut his throat was magic (that's the only reason it cut him). T-1000 is not.

Also, Superman would just have to use his heat vision, and T-1000 would get stomped.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#80  Edited By RazzaTazz

I am pretty disappointed with some of the language in this thread, "ripping out uterus" "shooting sperm into her". There is no reason why such a thread has to resort to such misogyny. On another note, I am locking this as it is spite.