Wonder Woman (Pre-New 52 and New 52)
Superman (New 52), Thor (616)

Rules and Information

• Morals off, bloodlust on
  • No preparation time
  • Random encounter
  • Win by any means possible

Wonder Woman's Additional Items, Equipment, and Powers

Royal Tiara, Golden Eagle Armor, Lasso of Truth, Lasso of Persuasion, Gauntlet of Atlas, Sandals of Hermes, Electron Carving/Atom Splitting Sword, Olympian Shield, Violet (Star Sapphire) Power Ring, God Mode

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team stomps.Adding Hulk makes this a horrific slaughter

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.Adding Hulk makes this a horrific slaughter

Gee, even with all the buffs, it's that bad?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did she get some kind of amp to counter bloodlusted Superman's blitz? Team for now.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Saint_Sophie

Team. Hulk tips the scales imo. Without him, I lean towards Diana.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Hulk tips the scales imo.

Hulk is only there if Wonder Woman is too much.

Otherwise, this is just Wonder Woman vs. Superman and Thor.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@hatemalingsia: I'm pretty sure she could always react to his blitz, she's not lacking in the combat speed feats. Plus she has the sandals which increase the wearers speed and a Star Sapphire ring..

Other then that, I'm not so sure the armor will do much considering how it hasn't really protected her that much in the past..

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie said:

Team. Hulk tips the scales imo.

Hulk is only there if Wonder Woman is too much.

Otherwise, this is just Wonder Woman vs. Superman and Thor.

Oh okay then. Without Hulk I think she has a chance to win a majority, but if she she overwhelms them and Hulk's allowed to be in, then he brings the team a win.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mysticmedivh

I'll just remove the Hulk part seeing as to how it's a rather decent match as is, and that it's just confusing people.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By micah007123

I don't see her taking Supes and Thor at the same time for a majority. With the buffs she capable of fighting both but I'm not sure if she could win. Going with Team. That is unless neck defense feats are allowed, in which case Team...Hulk included all end up with their heads on a platter.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Saint_Sophie

With Hulk out of the op, then I'm still thinking Diana has a good chance to win, albeit, the armor won't really protect her.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Hulk out of the op, then I'm still thinking Diana has a good chance to win, albeit, the armor won't really protect her.

Eh. Still better than regular Wonder Woman who has most of her body exposed, I suppose.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@mysticmedivh: I guess, but while wearing said armor, apparently she was nearly killed by a blast that only fazed Clark a little bit. IIRC, I'm not so sure that it did her any justice against her encounter with Genocide as well. On the bright side, I guess covering up some skin would be more better.

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Thor

sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

GodxDarkxOpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Bloodlusted Clark and Thor...........

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The question is, does the team have proper neck durability feats?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: yeah is this Yatforce WW?

Also I'm assuming this is worthy Thor? Even with all the buff I think team 2 may take it. But WW can hang with these add ons

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yat-Force Wonder Woman slaughters.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk New-52 WW get's lowballed a lot.

She's beaten First Born who beat down Orion who stalemated Superman and slaughter Green Lanterns for days.

She's beaten basically every Kryptonian she has fought, Supergirl in the H'el tie in, Faora and Zod in Superman/WW, and even done pretty well as I recall against Super Doomsday.

All this is without equipment, in this she has a Lantern ring that boosts normal people to super tier levels, she has a sword that could definitely cut even Superman in half, and gauntlets that supposedly increase her power by a factor of 10.

This is also pre-52 composite against new-52 Superman, she has better combat speed feats than new-52 Superman by far, no way is she getting blitzed, it's more the other way around.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Klaus

Wonder Woman destroys them.

In case anyone didn't know, the gauntlets of Atlas increase her strength times by ten. Her God mode at the very least doubles her strength. And she has not only a full body armour that Mjolnir would be hard pressed to crack, but she has the added shield of a power ring AND an Olympian shield. The sandals of Hermes also vastly increase her speed. And with that sword, she is basically a Darkseid on steroids.

She is stronger more durable and as fast if not faster than Superman on his best day.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman has a good chance here, with the amps...

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By vinomonster

With all the amps.. Probably Diana. 8/10

itheone123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With god mode alone, Diana stalemated Super Doomsday, trumped First Born, who had smacked Orion, Hera, base Diana, killed Apollo and survived the core of Earth for centuries.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

hmm im go with Clark and Thor here also.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know enough about all those amps...

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know much about the amps. But isnt pre 52 wonder woman faster in combat than n52 superman? So if she has that advantage and her sword, i see nothing stopping her from beating these 2. I could be wrong though regarding N52 supermans combat speed since there are a few instances of him doing incredible things in very very short periods of time. The problem is its near impossible trying to figure out his combat speed when using his awesome feats of processing information faster than super computers. So, im open to learning about it.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By buttersdaman000

Superman and Thor

@sodamyat said:

I dont know much about the amps. But isnt pre 52 wonder woman faster in combat than n52 superman? So if she has that advantage and her sword, i see nothing stopping her from beating these 2. I could be wrong though regarding N52 supermans combat speed since there are a few instances of him doing incredible things in very very short periods of time. The problem is its near impossible trying to figure out his combat speed when using his awesome feats of processing information faster than super computers. So, im open to learning about it.

You have to measure the validity of that one scan (if we're talking about the same one) against the numerous times Superman has rocked her pre-n52. You should find that the latter holds more weight.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SodamYat

Superman and Thor

@sodamyat said:

You have to measure the validity of that one scan (if we're talking about the same one) against the numerous times Superman has rocked her pre-n52. You should find that the latter holds more weight.

I didnt follow that at all. Could you rephrase that?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By buttersdaman000

@sodamyat said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Superman and Thor

@sodamyat said:

People believe Wonder Woman to be faster than Superman because of this scan. But, if you were to actually look at the history of their fights, you would see that even if it were true, the difference is negligible since Superman has beaten her in just about every confrontation.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Superman and Thor

@sodamyat said:

People believe Wonder Woman to be faster than Superman because of this scan. But, if you were to actually look at the history of their fights, you would see that even if it were true, the difference is negligible since Superman has beaten her in just about every confrontation.

This battle has PRE 52 WW vs NEW 52 Superman. So you cant use those PRE52 feats for superman.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat:

Ah, my bad. OP has a post-crisis Superman pic. Yeah, nvm then, post crisis Wonder Woman is faster than n52 Superman in combat

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ariesxmasters

Ends in a 3 some, and if Hulk gets in it ends in a 4.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@klaus: The armor didn't help her that much against Genocide and while wearing said armor she was nearly killed from a blast that barely fazed Clark. So I'm pretty sure Thor and Clark have the striking power to hurt her with the armor on. And any outstanding feats for the shield?

That said, WW has a chance here.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

WW slaughters them. She blitzes the f#©k outta Thor, then procedes to rip New 52 Superman limb from limb.