#1 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

good fight

#2 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

super girl

sound like this happen before

#3 Posted by LionKing (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Expect a long drawn out fight as both women are almost evenly matched for speed, endurance and strength.

Imagine that Wonder Woman will get the upper hand eventually and win once her superior combat skills result in Supergirl taking a lot more physical damage.

Note:

Almost went for a Supergirl win when I thought she would get frustrated at her punches being blocked and use her heat vision to blind Wonder Woman. Assumed here that heat rays travel at the speed of light and Wonder Woman reaction times are less than lightspeed so will be unable to block in time. However, I remembered that a blind Wonder Woman after a battle with Medusa once took down or fought to a standstill the Justice League or equivalent, so Wonder Woman still wins in my eyes.

#4 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman. i think she's at least as powerful as supegirl in everything and that she's definitely a better trained fighter. she should be able to win a tough fight.

#5 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.

She's more experienced, is generally a better and smarter fighter and has some (not often used but always on her person) weapons that are magical, which would work perfectly on a young not so skilled kryptonian.

#6 Posted by Sasuke (397 posts) - - Show Bio

^
#7 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

probably WW due to exprience.

#8 Edited by Superguy1591 (3306 posts) - - Show Bio

If Wonder Woman can beat Superman, Wonder Woman can beat Supergirl.  

Superman is way more durable, stronger, faster and quicker than Supergirl.  

WW is winning this one. I doubt there is a difference between Supergirl's strength, speed and durability to Wonder Woman.  

Plus, Diana can beat Supes with her fighting ability, I don't think Diana needs to be at her best to beat Kara. 

#9 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sasuke said:
" ^ "
Why did you bump this? There's no point in bumping something if you add nothing to the thread, doubly so when it's 2 years old. 
#10 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
Diana wins. Magical advantage, far superior and more expierenced fighter, plus better equipment
#11 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"
Diana wins. Magical advantage, far superior and more expierenced fighter, plus better equipment
"
#12 Edited by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:
diana doesnt have a magical advantage, anyway diana has fought powergirl and supergirl and supergirl is shown to be a tiny bit more powerful but gets taken down by wonderwoman thanks to her fighting abilities, but its mentioned that when kara reaches her prime she will supress wonderwoman as she will have the fighting skills too and physically superour. SO basically wonderwoman can beat the young supergirl but when supergirl grows up she loses so yes wonderwoman beats her
#13 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
Diana beats Supergirl and Superwoman
#14 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:
superwoman wasnt that powerful she was stalemated by powergirl for the majority of there match and supergirl is around as strong as powerful but when supergirl grows up a bit more she will reach her prime and supress her  

so wonderwoman beats the current supergirl with morals on 

wonderwoman loses to the grown up supergirl with morals on
#15 Posted by WDW (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
" @comicdude23: superwoman wasnt that powerful she was stalemated by powergirl for the majority of there match and supergirl is around as strong as powerful but when supergirl grows up a bit more she will reach her prime and supress her "
None of that is supported with feats or quotes.

Anyway Wonder Woman wins this based on her feats against Superman and other Krypton level characters.... she pretty easily beat power girl

Wonder Woman wins this
#16 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@WDW:

she didnt easily beat powergirl she struggled though beat her in the end, supergirl is still just a teenage girl so yes wonderwoman wins but when she matures she will supress her
#17 Posted by WDW (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
" @WDW: she didnt easily beat powergirl she struggled though beat her in the end, supergirl is still just a teenage girl so yes wonderwoman wins but when she matures she will supress her "
She struggled to reason with her and even warned her......When it came time to put her down she did it easily.

How exactly does Supergirl "matured" supress wonder woman when even superman on a few occasions and captain marvel could not do it?... I know that is not what this thread is about.... but I am curious so see how you think it will play out.
#18 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@WDW:
she still hasnt reached her prime yet meaning even though she matches wonderwoman physically now she will get stronger and she will also be a good fighter like wonderwoman, so when shes fully grown up calling herself superwomen she will supress her,  is that hard to see?
#19 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Wonder Woman cant control her powers and stuff i'm sure so she'd lose , lthough this is made in 2007 so yeah she'd win equal in strength,sppeed etc. but WW's superior sklill and experience give her then win

#20 Posted by WDW (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:

" @WDW:  she will also be a good fighter like wonderwoman "

That is pure speculation and opinion. nothing ever states that its in super girls future to be as good a fighter as Wonder Woman.

she will get stronger

She would have to get considerably more strenght than superman has now to make a difference when fighting against Wonder Woman

she will supress her,  is that hard to see?

YES are you saying she will out fight her? burn her with her heat vision. Use cold breath? how will she suppress her when nobody had ever beaten wonder woman with  Brute force only  tactics?

Anyway Just wanted to know your opinion. Thanks
#21 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
So? Who cares if Kara surpassess Diana physically, it won't be by a mile, Diana has a magical advantage, better equiment, better warrior plus she is hotter
#22 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"
So? Who cares if Kara surpassess Diana physically, it won't be by a mile, Diana has a magical advantage, better equiment, better warrior plus she is hotter
"
 LOL Debatable :P  

WW got this though
#23 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
LOL =P 
#24 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:
omg thought we went over this diana has no magic advantage as shes never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever shown to have one..... only her equipment such as tiara and gauntlets are the magic advantage not herself
#25 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
Ok. Diana still wins. Far superior fighter. More expierenced. And better equipment.
#26 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

WW wins due to experience.
#27 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:
yep true except when supergirl grows up she will be physically superour to wonderwoman plus have wonderwomans fighting capablities as mentioned a few times in comics already, i hope she gets her gauntlets too though they will probalby go to wondergirl
#28 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
Kara's warrior training can't compare to Diana's thousands of years of training
#29 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:
Karas still training shes got years to go yet but when shes in her prime she will also be a master combatant ontop of near superman levels of power
#30 Posted by WDW (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
" @comicdude23: Karas still training shes got years to go yet but when shes in her prime she will also be a master combatant ontop of near superman levels of power "
Where are you getting this information from?
#31 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
You are speculating on future Kara
#32 Posted by Pokeysteve (8259 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: omg thought we went over this diana has no magic advantage as shes never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever shown to have one..... only her equipment such as tiara and gauntlets are the magic advantage not herself "

Wonder Woman was created from magic. She exists because of it. Divine magic at that. She will probably have a slight magical advantage.  

Also I think Diana is faster than Kara. Supergirl has been seen going 98 point something the speed of light where Wonder Woman could have entered the Speed Force.
#33 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pokeysteve said:
"@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: omg thought we went over this diana has no magic advantage as shes never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever shown to have one..... only her equipment such as tiara and gauntlets are the magic advantage not herself "
Wonder Woman was created from magic. She exists because of it. Divine magic at that. She will probably have a slight magical advantage.   Also I think Diana is faster than Kara. Supergirl has been seen going 98 point something the speed of light where Wonder Woman could have entered the Speed Force. "

Jesse Quick in the speed force, she is slower than Wally or Barry
#34 Posted by vcreed2002 (412 posts) - - Show Bio

WW wins though I would like to SG win.
#35 Posted by Pokeysteve (8259 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @Pokeysteve said:
"@Valtot said:
Wonder Woman was created from magic. She exists because of it. Divine magic at that. She will probably have a slight magical advantage.   Also I think Diana is faster than Kara. Supergirl has been seen going 98 point something the speed of light where Wonder Woman could have entered the Speed Force. "
Jesse Quick in the speed force, she is slower than Wally or Barry "
Of course. Still quick enough to enter the Speed Force though. I don't think Supergirl has been shown to be able to go that fast. 
#36 Edited by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pokeysteve:
actually normal kryptonians have shown to go from the sun to earth mid sentence now thats multiple times light in space but i doubt kara can go light speed on earth with air friction is in the way, thats the advantage flashs have they dont get hit touched by air friction while the other speedsters like WW and kryptonians do on earth